Page 1 of 17 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: What celebrity do you wish would go away?

What celebrity do you wish would go away?

You know the type. They're not hot anymore yet are continually talkshows, infomercials, ribbon cuttings for grand opening of the taco palace on the corner. Just everywhere!

I guess Barry Williams and Danny Bonaduce for me. Great kid stars at the time, but its over! 15 minutes are up, get out, turn off the lights as you leave.

GhostWorld Guest
    Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt.

Amen to those GhostWorld!

Guest Guest
    Tom Arnold, Gary Coleman,

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Jim Carrey

mommafreak Guest
    Paris Hilton. Is there one article or picture on the web that doesn't contain her? I mean, I am pretty fair and open to all, but give someone else a chance. I don't hate her or dislike her, but share the camera with all the rest.

Nirvy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Tom Arnold, Gary Coleman,
    I think Tom Arnold can be pretty funny sometimes. Gary Coleman has annoyed me since he was on The facts of life. I could never see what was so cute and funny about him. "what chu talkin bout willis?" That wasn't funny at all.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Paris, Brits, and Lindsey

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Sean Penn, Janeane Garofalo, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin.

Any one of them or ALL of them could croak tomorrow and I would throw a party.

james brolin, tom hanks, the guy with the pockmarked skin, forgot his name lol

vintagesole Guest
    Gosh, there are sooo many!!

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Actually Vintage has the correct answer.

Danny62 Guest
    Lets see:

Jan Leno
    Ben Stiller
    Drew Carrey
    Ray Ramano
    Julia Roberts

I could go on and on....

Britney, Lindsey, Nicole Richie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears,Eddie Murphy,Carrot Top, Danny Bonoduce,Wesley Snipes,Will Smith (though, I have to admit, I really want to see his next movie...)

OBX Guest
    Okay, let's not get carried away. Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts are coming out in a new movie I want to see. Hopefully, Lindsay Lohan will work her way thru all the males in Cali and make her way to NC. Danny Bonoduce just did a good deed. Ben Stiller's last movie sucked, but why make a remake of a movie that sucked the first time. I like Will Smith etc... So, please don't kill all of them.

Just wound them.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Paris, Brits, and Lindsey
    agreed

tngirl1967 Guest
    Maybe Lindsey & Bonaduce can hook up.....
    But Britney tops my list......followed closely by Paris....

ginny9577 Guest
    Paris hands down, no question...she's the only one i'd want to see go as far away from the human race as possible.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Brit gets my big thumbs down vote here......but I think that she's apt to crash & burn (doing us all somewhat of a favor)

Nirvy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tngirl1967 View Post
    Maybe Lindsey & Bonaduce can hook up.....
    God help us all if that ever happens.

Al franken could disappear and I wouldn't mind.
    Michael Moore
    Katie Holmes
    Tom Cruise
    Angelina Jolie (lips)
    Everyone who has anything to do with all that Anna Nicole Smith bickering nonsense.
    OJ Simpson
    Rosie O’Donnell
    Last edited by Nirvy; 10-11-2007 at 09:27 PM.

I notice a lot of political hatred in some of these post. FAD forum is a little racy for you GOP'ers dontcha think. What would your Sunday congregation think.

I know Britney (now more than ever) is getting at least twice as much attention, however I'd say Lindsay.
    I think maybe because people love to watch the train wreck that is Brit's life; I mean at least it's somewhat entertaining on some level. ( I guess. )
    But Lindsay..just so prissy I can't stand it. I just couldn't care less about what kind of bottled water she drank in rehab today.
    â??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.â? - Michael Jackson

The pic I like of Lindsay is the one where she is reading the AA book. Looks so fake. I didnt even think she could read!

seamuskaxen Guest
    I´m so tired of Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. I don´t like Tom Cruise, since he said what he said about Anti depressants.
    Paris Hilton

Tom Cruise seems like someone who is high on anti- depressants

Quote Originally Posted by soundqcar View Post
    Sean Penn, Janeane Garofalo, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin.

Any one of them or ALL of them could croak tomorrow and I would throw a party.

Marry me. Seriously...and Nirvy too.. I could do bigamy...

Jefestone- for me, its not because of their political and/or their religious views. They are welcome to support who they want or believe what they want. It's just the fact that they think people actually CARE about what they think thats annoying to me. EDITED TO ADD: Not all GOP'ers are uptight. While I am a conservative in most views, I like to be open minded and hear other points of view. It's educational. Please don't lump everyone into the same group. Your comment was uncalled for.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- Entertainer does not equal social conscience.

Sanctimonious buttholes REALLY annoy me...when they get condemned for preaching, they call everyone "haters" and intolerant, but they are not willing to listen to the other side. THEY are right. End of story. If they would get the full story and consider at all points of view before they run their mouths, they would be more credible.

My list:

Maggie Gyllenhall, AND her brother- I'm sorry, they are just homely and really make my butt itch.
    Bobby Brown. (I actually typo'd and wrote Booby- is there a difference?)
    O.J. Simpson. (I usually don't wish death on anyone, but why can't a deranged gunman find him instead of good people?)
    Michael Jackson.
    Jessica Simpson, and throw in Ashley Simpson as well. And their Dad (what kind of Dad talks about his daughter's boobs?)
    Kevin Federline- Please. Crawl back underneath the rock...
    Natalie Maines. It's not because of what she said. It's because she keeps reminding everyone about what she said and that she's not sorry about it. We got the point. Move on.
    Last edited by DietCokeofEvil; 10-12-2007 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    The pic I like of Lindsay is the one where she is reading the AA book. Looks so fake. I didnt even think she could read!
    Was the book right side up? Or did she have a dirty magazine inside...

BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    What would your Sunday congregation think.
    I can tell you that I certainly don't care what my congregation thinks, but I hope there's no unwritten rule that you can't attend church and also participate on FAD...OR hold opinions that may differ from someone else who participates on this forum. Call me a radical but, I think there's room for everyone. I mean, we all deal with the main topic on a personal level now don't we?

Back to the topic...my list of annoying celebrities is way to long to list here and includes both sexes and a variety of ages, political and religious beliefs. I keep my irritation level down by not buying magazines with celebrities on the cover and basically ignoring them when they crop up in other venues.

Snoopy Guest
    Paris Hilton!
    Britney Spears
    Andy Dick!!

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    Rosie! She's obnoxious!

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostWorld View Post
    lol, i watch this show & soooooo agree~

also britney spears~ i have never liked her & now she has just become a boil on the butt of humanity~ & rosie o'donell <is that how you spell it?, she is a wickedly horrid human being!!!~
    Last edited by GODDESS6; 10-12-2007 at 06:16 AM.

GhostWorld Guest
    I hardly even watch the Hills but they show up on my gossip pages and I ask myself, why? Why do they bring the paps to the pumpkin patch? Why does Spencer do pushups with Heidi on his back? And finally - why did people take pictures and publish them in the first place.

I never liked spears either.. ever since a spread she did for Rollingstone in '99 where she was wearing half of nothing and was 17. It was just disgusting.

mrsjorgy Guest

Make that a deuce! They suck....he looks like a bum with that beard/mustache thing he's trying to pull off.

I was seriously disappointed that there was no new episode this week. I'm glad Elodie burned Heidi.....ok enough....i'm sure ya'll don't give a rip!

SassySu Guest
    Tom Cruise and all of his flying monkeys.

GhostWorld Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjorgy View Post

I was seriously disappointed that there was no new episode this week. I'm glad Elodie burned Heidi.....ok enough....i'm sure ya'll don't give a rip!
    I do if Heidi gets burned!

don't_axe_me Guest
    Used to like Rosie until she started carting that soapbox with her all over the place. Sick to death of Brangelina.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    brittany wierds!!! that chick has more dang issues than crazy tom cruise!! i am sick of hearing about that girl. by the way, whatever happened to paris hilton finding jesus?? wait...maybe that was her new boyfriends name??? or maybe a new taco bell dog she got??

smellslikealmonds Guest
    George W. Bush can go jump off a cliff. Would you miss him? NO!

BeeCee Guest

Can't believe no one has mentioned...

[SIZE=4]Ann Coulter ![/SIZE]

jesska_812 Guest
    Rosie O'Donnell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bake Guest
    OMG....YES....especially Heidi!! That walk...omg....swing it more honey...and Spencer....ewwwww...lick your lips dude, they are stickin to your teeth!!

mrsjorgy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    OMG....YES....especially Heidi!! That walk...omg....swing it more honey...and Spencer....ewwwww...lick your lips dude, they are stickin to your teeth!!

OMG! I thought I was the only one to think his lips were stuck to his perfect teeth...they're denchers i'm sure

On the last episode, when Heidi had to leave they're anniversary date and she said "i love you" or something and he said "no you don't", the look in his eye was very psycho...i totally thought he was going to drag her home by her hair and not let her go to work

smellslikealmonds Guest
    ann coulter is the devil

attackatdawn Guest
    Tom Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    the guy with the pockmarked skin, forgot his name lol
    Maunuel Noriega? Old pineapple head himself?

Bill Murray?

Sylkyn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvy View Post
    I think Tom Arnold can be pretty funny sometimes. Gary Coleman has annoyed me since he was on The facts of life. I could never see what was so cute and funny about him. &quot;what chu talkin bout willis?&quot; That wasn't funny at all.
    Gary was on Diff'rent Strokes, not The Facts of Life. FOL was Blair, Jo, and Mrs.Garrett, Tootie and Natalie. Same era, though! But yeah, Gary Coleman needs to go the way of the do-do bird. For me I'd probably have to go with Britney, mainly because she is SO over-exposed. I am sick to death of anything having to do with her. Also I'm sick of anything American Idol. I'm delighted their ratings went to hell last time around and I hope this next one rings the death knell for that show. Actually I don't like ANY reality shows except for the Gordon Ramsay ones...he rocks!
    Last edited by Sylkyn; 10-13-2007 at 05:48 AM. Reason: coding mess up

onehunglow Guest

Very easy O.J. & The real killer

I know the juice is working on it and is very close to him. I hear the real killer hangs out playing golf.

Vangoghsear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffsboys4 View Post
    You know the type. They're not hot anymore yet are continually talkshows, infomercials, ribbon cuttings for grand opening of the taco palace on the corner. Just everywhere!

I guess Barry Williams and Danny Bonaduce for me. Great kid stars at the time, but its over! 15 minutes are up, get out, turn off the lights as you leave.

i rather enjoy the train wreck known as Bonaduce. Its beyond fun, and with this latest Johnny Fairplay incident its only getting sweeter. Why in the fuck would you publicly antagonize a redheaded alcoholic hopped up on steroids?!