Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868757677787986 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 4984

Thread: What's for Dinner 2night?

Ohhh Ria, I just did that but with the sour cream and onion chips, ohhh tater tots sound good, my veggies and rice just finished, cooking now waiting on my chicken tenders.

Last night was Taco Bell

Tonite will probably be popcorn chicken and veggies

Mussels with lemon pasta and broccoli on the side.

Likely turkey sandwich, veggie salad, and broken popsicles.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Stuffed Bell Peppers with bison meat, rice, onion and sauce.

Make mine BBQ wings, potatoes, okra, broken popsicles.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Not sure, I am not feeling up to par today, knees hurting, feeling anxious,

Totino's pizza if I'm hungry. Went on break WAY too late and I'm not a big hungry now. But first...a beer. Well, not BEER persay, but a "twisted stem hard cider." It's an off-brand's answer to Angry Orchard that I got a six-pack for $3. After today...HELL I need it. I will probably go ramble in the vent thread....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

9. 07-14-2017, 02:09 AM

Not sure, hubby cooks on the weekend, he is going over to visit his mom today, I am staying home as I have been feeling anxious all day and don't want to go out.

Eggs over toast with maple sausage. Watching Masterchef and they're scrambling eggs and serving the over toast....yep. That's what's for dinner.

"I just go here!"

2 slices of cheese pizza and an ice cream sammich. Tomorrow will prob be popcorn chicken with broccoli, tomatoes and watermelon

Not sure, it's my night alone as hubby has dinner with his mom on Tuesday's so I'll either make a pizza or have some chicken fried rice.

We were going to have Salmon, lemon pasta, corn on the cob, sweet broccol-But its too darned hot so we will probably do the salmon thingy tomorrow.
    Today, we are having Jersey Mikes- Those sandwiches are huge so that is lunch and dinner!
    May make the kids some homemade milkshakes later though.

Love homemade milkshakes.

I'm having some sort of takeout.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seeing as it's likely to be just me....I'll either have sausage and eggs again OR I'll wait till my money hits in about 3 hours and order something in. We'll see.

"I just go here!"

I am not sure I think I'll ask hubby to cook, as I am just feeling depressed right now.

It was a scorcher again today~ So, We had Chinese take away.

The husband is home so its pork chops on the grill, I don't mess with that OR his fryer mostly because Fire frightens me..and hot oil doesn't make me giggle either.
    Knowing my luck, something horrid would happen. So I avoid it.
    For sides, lemon penne, and corn on the cob.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 07-21-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Sissy's cooking pork chops and potato salad. Yummers! Great people eat alike, eh, His? Haha.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Sissy's cooking pork chops and potato salad. Yummers! Great people eat alike, eh, His? Haha.
    Aw, Bless your heart and yes

Hotter'n Satan's ballsack out there. Hubs should be in Colorado by now. Only ONE of the four boys went with him, the other three went and got jobs. While I'm glad they're working men now, they could've waited to get the jobs till after they got back from Colorado. I didn't know they weren't going until AFTER I got back from the store, back from buying a week's worth of freezer-to-oven meals for two or three.

Since I went on break a little after 3pm, I'm not the least bit hungry. I bought Miss E a burger and side of fried pickles at work before we came home, so she's fine. I'm content to munch on Cheetos and drink Diet Dr Pepper with whipped cream vodka. I've EARNED IT.

"I just go here!"

For us tonight, BLTs, and I may have. Watermelon cocktail- (I have one of those once in a while during summer)

Turkey sammies, peach. I'm out of popsicles. Boo!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Double pepperoni pizza with extra cheese

May have watermelon or cherries or a freezer pop laters

I'll likely have hot dogs tonight, with chips.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cheeseburgers.

Husband @work so just made more cheeseburgers on toasted buns.

Homemade beef stew, made from scratch frozen lemonade pie, I made homemade lemonade, not from a can, homemade whipped cream using heavy cream, and homemade graham cracker pie crust.

Frozen lasagna. Yes, I cooked it first. LOL Took it out of the oven, and Max Mischief comes running. I laughed at him and said, "You don't eat lasagna. You're not Garfield." I think he looked hurt. LOL

"I just go here!"

Ria I am going to make lasagna from scratch on Wednesday. I love lasagna, Max wanted to be Garfield, I hope you are doing well, haven't seen you around lately.

Had chicken strips and macaroni salad. Been stressed as hell and was in no mood to cook, so I sent the man to the store..

Happy to see you're still with us Ria, was about to ask if anyone knew what happened to you, but I saw you posted above so I'm happy you're still here. Hope you've been okay.

Taco bell taco salad for me and the husband, Nachos bell grande, crunch wraps, chalupas, for the kids.

Might just make a pizza, hubby's dinner night with his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ria I am going to make lasagna from scratch on Wednesday. I love lasagna, Max wanted to be Garfield, I hope you are doing well, haven't seen you around lately.
    I'm doing well, thanks, just had a lot going on with getting Miss Thang ready for 8th grade and dealing with work drama. Max Mischief is lucky he's cute most days. I've made lasagna from scratch ONCE. It wasn't easy, the noodles kept breaking. Although I think I should probably suck it up and spend the extra dollar or two for better quality noodles. It was still yummy, though, I doubled the mozzarella cheese but inside and on top and served it with grilled Italian sausage on the side. Hubs can't eat sausage, it doesn't like him.

Tonight...no clue. I went on break close to 3pm, so I'm really not a bit hungry right now. Plus I'm home alone. Hubs goes to work shortly and closes, one of the boys closes at work, I'm not sure what time the others are off. I might just pop a mac-and-cheese Stouffer's in the oven later if I'm hungry.

"I just go here!"

Ria, I used to make my own noodles for Lasagna, but I just buy noodles now, I still haven't made it, it's been too darn hot here, However, tonight I am making spaghetti. I sometimes make homemade mac and cheese, I buy a block of cheddar cheese shred it, make a roux out of cream and flour, and then add the cheese and stir until melted, and then boil the noodles and pour on top add a bit more cheese and bake it in the oven.

Ria, I used to make my own noodles for Lasagna, but I just buy noodles now, I still haven't made it, it's been too darn hot here, However, tonight I am making spaghetti. I sometimes make homemade mac and cheese, I buy a block of cheddar cheese shred it, make a roux out of cream and flour, and then add the cheese and stir until melted, and then boil the noodles and pour on top add a bit more cheese and bake it in the oven.
    Hey PK,
    I use to make home made noodles years ago. No time for that now-
    Speaking of a roux, I use it with my lemon pasta- I do penne for that, its a hit here.
    This coming month I want to do chicken with homemade dumplings..Craving that.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-04-2017 at 06:19 PM.

hisandhearse, yeah home made noddles is a lot of work, ohhh yummy, I haven't made dumplings in a long time, I now just cut up canned biscuits and drop in, the chicken and broth mix.

hisandhearse, yeah home made noddles is a lot of work, ohhh yummy, I haven't made dumplings in a long time, I now just cut up canned biscuits and drop in, the chicken and broth mix.
    Hi PK,
    Yeah I use to do the homemade dumplings but now I do it the same way you do, Sometimes to be cost efficient
    I cheat and buy a rotisserie chicken for 4.99, We'll have the chicken the first night, then I throw the leftover chicken in the crockpot on low with stock and canned biscuits..There are many times a rotisserie chicken gets a workout at our house, I usually can get the chicken legs, breast for one meal, then chicken salad sandwiches for lunch then the chicken & dumplings for dinner. If I don't have store stock in a box on hand I then strip the chicken and boil the bones to make stock--Oh that poor chicken never has a chance @ our house! Lol.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-05-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Hi His, ohhh never thought of buying a rotisserie chicken and doing it that way, may just do that next time I want to make it, as for dinner tonight, I have no clue, hubby cooks on weekends but right now he is gone on an outing with his mom to see my niece give her speech on what peace means to a child at Shelter Island at the Freedom Bell, what that is it's to remember when the bombs were drop on Japan, and those that were in internment camps here in San Diego.

Hi His, ohhh never thought of buying a rotisserie chicken and doing it that way, may just do that next time I want to make it, as for dinner tonight, I have no clue, hubby cooks on weekends but right now he is gone on an outing with his mom to see my niece give her speech on what peace means to a child at Shelter Island at the Freedom Bell, what that is it's to remember when the bombs were drop on Japan, and those that were in internment camps here in San Diego.
    Hi PK,
    Yes..Its surprisingly delicious. I add in diced celery & onions too toward the end-We get our rotisserie chicken @ sams- They have pretty good sized chickens, We tried one from up @ a local store 10 minutes away and it was all shriveled and about the size of a cornish hen by the time we got it home! Their fried chicken is all tough & dried up too. I swear they make their chickens run a race before killing them..Nasty.

Tonight the kids had chili cheese fries- I had a can of clam chowder..I've been in a soup mood lately

Most likely
    Chicken Sammies
    Cherries (we've moved on from watermelon lol)
    Sliced Sweet Bell Peppers

Its time to start using whats in the freezer and pantry (spring/summer) Lately there has been too much wasted around here- So, today on the menu: Chili or chili mac topped with tons of cheese for the family, (I don't care for chili or cheese as much) and biscuits.
    There will be enough for leftovers tomorrow and for the husbands dinner while he is at work.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-06-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Possibly Brunswick Stew, popsicle.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

They are having leftover chili & biscuits~ Me? I don't know.

Beanie Weenies ..Hotter as fuk and the man wants beanie weenies..Hope he realizes I'm not cooking in this fab weather..

Baked bbq chicken breasts with a baked potato, and peas.

Polish sausages, cheesed rice and sugared broccoli.

I'm thinking a veggie burger with broccoli and sliced sweet peppers

Chicken Strips
    Broccoli/Tomatoes/Peppers
    Fresh Pineapple

Spaghetti and garlic bread