Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Attack In France

Thats what I keep thinking.. Not all Muslims are bad people. So how do we stop the bad people coming in without prejudice? But there is a part of me that is like, Because this stuff the terrorists are doing is so horrible, we should just block all borders, and stop every body coming in. Is it worth the killing of so many Americans, Canadians, Europeans, and other innocents to let these people in whether they are terrorists or not? Honestly, I dont think it is worth all these innocents getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    Thats what I keep thinking.. Not all Muslims are bad people. So how do we stop the bad people coming in without prejudice? But there is a part of me that is like, Because this stuff the terrorists are doing is so horrible, we should just block all borders, and stop every body coming in. Is it worth the killing of so many Americans, Canadians, Europeans, and other innocents to let these people in whether they are terrorists or not? Honestly, I dont think it is worth all these innocents getting killed.
    ITA. You take care of your own. Syria ought to pluck out their thorns so everybody else won't have to.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

http://news.yahoo.com/belgian-jihadi...114507010.html

Next door neighbor. So it's not just about where they come from.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    ITA. You take care of your own. Syria ought to pluck out their thorns so everybody else won't have to.
    It's easier to put them in a leaky boat and ship them off to the nearest country.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

navallint Guest
    I may get flack for this but why not let the women and children in but ship the men back to their homelands to fight to retake their country. I don't have it all figured out but imo this is one way to curtail a few problems. Most of the people in the videos of the refugees are angry, able-bodied young men. They need to return and make a difference rather than go to somewhere else to piss and moan.

minutes before the shooting

krystleann Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

Yikes..Seeing them all like that really reminds me of the Station fire... all happy and ready to have a great time not knowing what was in store for so many of them..

Are you sure? I know its a lots of fake pictures out there now

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrica View Post
    Are you sure? I know its a lots of fake pictures out there now
    here's the story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...IS-gunmen.html

Thank you :-)

Yeah, it's a mess alright. But the PM is still holding firm on bringing in 25,000 before Christmas. Sure, bring them, they can join the ones that are already here !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I agree, close our borders, don't let anyone else in and ship out all the illegals. We need to take care of our own, I saw something on facebook, before I deleted my account, that said If there are still homeless children in America, we should not allow anyone else into our Country, take care of our own first. I do find it sad that this Nation, or some of the Nation would rather give aid to those that come here from another country, some illegally getting handouts, while we have homeless women and children living on the streets as well as Veterans, they should be taken care of first and foremost. Damn maybe I should run for president.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I agree, close our borders, don't let anyone else in and ship out all the illegals. We need to take care of our own, I saw something on facebook, before I deleted my account, that said If there are still homeless children in America, we should not allow anyone else into our Country, take care of our own first. I do find it sad that this Nation, or some of the Nation would rather give aid to those that come here from another country, some illegally getting handouts, while we have homeless women and children living on the streets as well as Veterans, they should be taken care of first and foremost. Damn maybe I should run for president.
    Great point. Take the money you are wanting to spend on these illegal immigrants and get housing, health care, and job training for all of the homeless veterans, women, children etc...that are out there worrying where and how they are going to get their next meal from. Just the fact that we have homeless veterans at all in this country should make everyone feel ashamed. Close the borders, and help those that have earned the honor that is due to them. And if that doesn't strike a chord with these career politicians then they ought to be thrown out of office.

Sorry to repeat your post pkstracy....but this is a situation that hits a nerve with me.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    I may get flack for this but why not let the women and children in but ship the men back to their homelands to fight to retake their country. I don't have it all figured out but imo this is one way to curtail a few problems. Most of the people in the videos of the refugees are angry, able-bodied young men. They need to return and make a difference rather than go to somewhere else to piss and moan.
    That's how I feel too. Why should the rest of the world fight for them if they're not willing to fight for themselves?
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I agree with the above statements and I have to say I think our governor has lost his damn mind.

He said something like anyone who doesn't like the fact that we will continue taking refugees needs to leave his state, he said something about how we need more than white, B+, Minnesota born people here. WTF does that even mean? Also when asked where the money would come from for the refugees going to the St Cloud area he said they were coming because they want to work. Well it's not like our unemployment rate is at 0%. And we still have plenty of abused and neglected kids, people going hungry, etc... I don't why we aren't working on our own problems first but yet we are supposed to take in those who as pointed out, won't fight for themselves.

Soon it's gonna all turn around and the countries who aren't taking refugees will start taking refugees from the countries who are taking refugees because they need to be refugees from the refugees.

Looks like the attacks are still going on....this time in Germany

A huge soccer game -- Germany vs. Netherlands -- has been cancelled for "security reasons" ... and the stadium is being evacuated

According to a German newspaper, an ambulance packed with explosives was found outside the arena.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/17/germany-vs-netherlands-stadium-evacuated-game-canceled/
    March 1934-July 2016

I totally agree with you on this ! It is the same here, I keep saying this to people, what about our own. There is a commercial playing here that shows a senior citizen sitting at a table, should he choose his medication or should he choose food. The gist of it is he can't afford both. Breaks my heart when I see it. I do think the borders should be closed in North America, and help the people of our own countries first. I'm all for helping out, but the help is needed here first.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I totally agree with you on this ! It is the same here, I keep saying this to people, what about our own. There is a commercial playing here that shows a senior citizen sitting at a table, should he choose his medication or should he choose food. The gist of it is he can't afford both. Breaks my heart when I see it. I do think the borders should be closed in North America, and help the people of our own countries first. I'm all for helping out, but the help is needed here first.
    Horrible isn't it. We can't take care of our own citizens, we have people choosing between meds and food, foreclosures are still going on, and we are 20 trillion dollars in debt. What the hell is wrong with us?
    March 1934-July 2016

My grandparents are both on Disability, she has Alzhimers as well, by the time they pay their rent, her meds and lights, they have maybe 70 bucks for food, I was helping them out and thanks to that they lost their medicare/medicaid for six months. Mcafgr, it's okay that you repeated my post

krystleann Guest
    Are those supposed to be victims sitting in the seats in the balcony? Strange looking.. Also I remember seeing an unedited version of the picture, without the blurs somewhere..
    Last edited by krystleann; 11-17-2015 at 07:48 PM.

krystleann Guest
    This article has a ton of pictures including many of the victims.. I am starting to get that urge, like I did with the Station, to start looking for the victims in the before pics. Trying to resist..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...IS-gunmen.html

And here is a crazy video of people running and getting shot outside the theater:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzLXwKZGcY
    Last edited by krystleann; 11-17-2015 at 07:46 PM.

That is truly awful, but thank God you were there to help them out ! But to lose medicare for six months, I don't understand how they could do that to those in need. Well if our PM brings 25,000 over you can bet they will get the royal treatment, welfare, medical, etc. Believe me they won't go without. I'm sorry the whole situation sickens me, people who were born and raised here served in the armed forces, worked, and for whatever reason find themselves in dire need.. they are essentially forgotten. Disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Looks like the attacks are still going on....this time in Germany

A huge soccer game -- Germany vs. Netherlands -- has been cancelled for "security reasons" ... and the stadium is being evacuated

According to a German newspaper, an ambulance packed with explosives was found outside the arena.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/17/germany-vs-netherlands-stadium-evacuated-game-canceled/
    They found out later that night it was a fake bombtreath. It happens to much in Europe now. Can i move in with you guys? I dont wanna be here anymore

This is happening now: There has been a police raid in Paris, where 7 people are arrested and two people are killed. And at the same time is now Kastrup airport in Denmark evacuated because of a bomb threat
    Last edited by Lyrica; 11-18-2015 at 05:03 AM.

Seeing the photos of the crowd near the stage before the concert reminds me so much of The Station, expect in this case it was gunmen and not pyro that killed them. Blessings and thoughts to the victims, survivors and families.

Proof that we don't need the women refugees coming into our country either.

Can someone who looks at a lot of crime scene photos explain this one to me? I don't understand the 30 foot long smear path of blood. It's got to be over two feet wide at one point. How did it come out so evenly distributed?
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mcv...9#.Vk0B9173Tqk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b theatre.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	53159

Where are all of the rubber gloves and other medical paraphernalia from the paramedics attempting resuscitation and checking for signs of life?

In the 'before' photo of the crowd, why does almost no one have his mouth open? At the concerts I've been to or others that I've seen pictures of, the people right up by the stage were whooping, cheering and talking excitedly. This crowd was smiling, but didn't appear to be making a sound.
    Last edited by RodentLady; 11-18-2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

krystleann Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieDFan View Post
    Proof that we don't need the women refugees coming into our country either.
    Hear, hear!

Quote Originally Posted by RodentLady View Post
    Can someone who looks at a lot of crime scene photos explain this one to me? I don't understand the 30 foot long smear path of blood. It's got to be over two feet wide at one point. How did it come out so evenly distributed?

Where are all of the rubber gloves and other medical paraphernalia from the paramedics attempting resuscitation and checking for signs of life?

In the 'before' photo of the crowd, why does almost no one have his mouth open? At the concerts I've been to or others that I've seen pictures of, the people right up by the stage were whooping, cheering and talking excitedly. This crowd was smiling, but didn't appear to be making a sound.

What are you implying here?
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

I'm no expert but looks like drag marks. Were people moved?
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I'm no expert but looks like drag marks. Were people moved?
    Maybe they are from people who were injured but were dragged out by survivors?
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

When you are pumped up with fear and adrenalin you can drag yourself even if you are mortally wounded.

A bit of good news http://news.yahoo.com/abdelhamid-aba...183041965.html
    Last edited by cleanskull; 11-18-2015 at 07:25 PM.

35. 11-18-2015, 07:24 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RodentLady View Post

Its a fucking picture, off course its no sound. I dont like what i think you implying here. Its not a hoax, so just stop it

And the concert hadnt started when the picture was taken.. ffs
    Last edited by Lyrica; 11-19-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Lyrica, I think you have been here long enough to know hostility against an active member is in violation of rule 4. Fair warning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

krystleann Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    Maybe they are from people who were injured but were dragged out by survivors?
    If you check out the youtube link below, you will see survivors dragging victims down the alley. I am assuming many victims were dragged inside as well then by their friends, etc..:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzLXwKZGcY

This picture was taken before EMTs arrived, as for the blood smears, this could be due to people running and falling and sliding in the blood. Most cases not all, the EMTs don't get in right away in a massacre this size and being told there are none alive inside , usually it's the police, coroner with photographer, then crime tecs and then EMTS can go inside if a person it still found to be alive, after they are done treating those that are on the outside needing help, they come in to help carry the bodies out and move them to the morgue. No this was not a hoax, that would be like saying 9/11 was a hoax. I worked a few death scenes for training.

krystleann Guest
    No one has any ideas regarding what's up with the balcony across the way, it looks like a few bodies(?) in some of the seats.

First of all fellow Hags, what can I say? I want to see this video:

The head and spine of Europe's first female suicide bomber flew through a window and landed on the street outside when she blew herself up during the siege of Saint-Denis.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3rxUgHi2G

If you look at this link, you'll see just how disgusting her head looked on her body, so it HAD to be an improvement flying lose in through the window:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-big-hats.html

And finally I have to ask why all these alleged "Muslims" are allowed to claim they're "Muslim" if they're smoking weed, partying with alcohol and posting photos of themselves in the bathtub?? Why are all these terrorists so hideous looking? Does anyone think they're terrorists because they have faces even their mamas couldn't love?
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Hear! Hear!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Nice links McCourt. Try this little article from Wiki. It explains the mental disease that is/has taken over the USA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Nice links McCourt. Try this little article from Wiki. It explains the mental disease that is/has taken over the USA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism
    Interesting. Whose claim is it that the mental disease is/has taken over the USA?
    Minerva

Here's the pos who blew herself up along with a police dog. I feel bad for the dog.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/19/this-is...he-police-dog/

There are no bodies in the balcony, those are jackets draped across the chairs and those are SWAT guys standing there, oh and the Police Dog was already killed before the woman blew herself up.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 11-19-2015 at 03:35 PM.

What really stands out from those pictures is you can look at the before picture and see the one girl with the purplish sweater shooting a bird and in the after she's in the middle.

It's a crazy world we live in where people strap suicide vests to blow themselves and other people up over a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    What really stands out from those pictures is you can look at the before picture and see the one girl with the purplish sweater shooting a bird and in the after she's in the middle.

It's a crazy world we live in where people strap suicide vests to blow themselves and other people up over a religion.
    The brother of that crazy bitch in Paris said she wasn't even religious. I guess when you grow up in a cave, there isn't much to look forward to in your life and you blame everyone else for your problems. From what I've been reading lately, these freaks spend most of their days drinking alcohol, taking drugs and trying to figure out how to kill Westerners. Lovely.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Interesting. Whose claim is it that the mental disease is/has taken over the USA?
    Just me. I should have said mindset that is trying to be forced down some of our throats. The gates are down, the barbarians are waltzing in and all politicians worry about is getting re-elected and pushing the party line. I have 7 grandsons and worry about the future of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Just me. I should have said mindset that is trying to be forced down some of our throats. The gates are down, the barbarians are waltzing in and all politicians worry about is getting re-elected and pushing the party line. I have 7 grandsons and worry about the future of this country.
    I worry too, but I'm kinda liking that so many states are saying "hell no" to Obama wanting them to take in
    Syrians. We haven't been "this together" for a bit. I read that the "black lives" matter students are pissed off that the terrorists are taking attention away from their agenda and that kinda makes me smile too. I went through desegregating of schools back in the 70s and haven't seen the races that divided since Obama took office. I'm in a hurry for that bullshit to end. Who would have thought the first "President of color" to be so devisive?
    Minerva

Glad to know the "hell no" is working on the other side of the border too ! We are saying it here also. I think we have to stand together as a collective and say HELL NO ! to both our governments.