Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Madonna

mel306 Guest
    A-Rod is a skank too. I kinda of believe it. He cheats all the time, it hits the papers here. I am on of the few Yankee fans who cannot stand the ass.

mel306 Guest
    And his wife just had a baby!

Perfect for one another...

Noelle Page Guest
    Oh my dear sweet lord, look at the Madonna pix posted on Perez today.....something terrible is happening to her looks....she has officially hit some kind of wall....bad surgery? Her features have become grotesque. What's wrong with her? This is not normal aging.

I saw her up close years ago, and her face was exquisite and doll-like.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Oh my dear sweet lord, look at the Madonna pix posted on Perez today.....something terrible is happening to her looks....she has officially hit some kind of wall....bad surgery? Her features have become grotesque. What's wrong with her? This is not normal aging.

Please post a link!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Botox...

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Please post a link!

Sorry, here ya go:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-26-lo...ve-done-to-her

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Botox...
    Really? It's like the whole bone structure is.....I dunno.

Yikes!
    oh well, she is almost 50 (less than a month away). Talentless as she may be thats really not so horrible for her age. As image conscious as she is though youd think shed rather be caught dead sooner than have a pic like that released. Oh well, just goes to show were all human, regardless of fortunes poored into plastic surgery. Honestly though she should look way better than that. Poor misfortunate thing.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Noelle Page Guest
    Yikes!
    oh well, she is almost 50 (less than a month away). Talentless as she may be thats really not so horrible for her age. As image conscious as she is though youd think shed rather be caught dead sooner than have a pic like that released. Oh well, just goes to show were all human, regardless of fortunes poored into plastic surgery. Honestly though she should look way better than that. Poor misfortunate thing.
    To me it's not about being 50. That's not so bad these days. It's the abnormality of her looks. She's distorted. Look at the chin, the cheeks. She did something, and it's not only not working, it turned out bad.

Sigh....time is no one's friend.

To me it's not about being 50. That's not so bad these days. It's the abnormality of her looks. She's distorted. Look at the chin, the cheeks. She did something, and it's not only not working, it turned out bad.

Sigh....time is no one's friend.
    Yeah. I was thinking of the cover of Communion (by Whitley Streiber) when I saw the pic. Unnatural and extremely unflattering. Like I said, she has the money to look better. Time is really not on our side either but there is a way to age gracefully and not look like a Frankenstein alien hooker.

Littleroben Guest
    I think I read somewhere she may have had cheek implants. I guess if they were done badly, or she dropped a lot of weight since then they now look too prominant.

Noelle Page Guest
    Yeah, she looks so fresh and pretty in the old pictures. Maybe she should just slow down, stop exxercising so much, but doesn't look like she's capable. what's she gonna be like at 60?

Quote Originally Posted by Littleroben View Post
    I think I read somewhere she may have had cheek implants. I guess if they were done badly, or she dropped a lot of weight since then they now look too prominant.
    Gee you think? From that TMZ pic it looks like Buckminister Fuller personally implanted a couple of his geodesic domes in her face.

hotmama Guest
    now madonna was never pretty. she was very overrated in the looks department. she was just a freaky, wanna be nasty girl whom everyone thinks is hot. she was okay. she could pass. she was not no glamour gal. her looks have changed she's 50 years old. body is fine. i wonder how many people she screwed and sucked to help her achieve all this fame?? she did what alot of females do she pimped the game. like diana ross, and kimora lee simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    now madonna was never pretty. she was very overrated in the looks department. she was just a freaky, wanna be nasty girl whom everyone thinks is hot. she was okay. she could pass. she was not no glamour gal. her looks have changed she's 50 years old. body is fine. i wonder how many people she screwed and sucked to help her achieve all this fame?? she did what alot of females do she pimped the game. like diana ross, and kimora lee simmons.
    Not a fan or anything, but she mustve been a hell of a fuck to be where she is now.

hotmama Guest
    hell tina tuner has an english accent. she had it since the "what does love gotta do with it days". you know she did not live in england because she had no dough before the album became a smash so that means she was taught to speak like that. i saw her when i was about 14 on tv just speaking like she was born and raised in england. i was like come on you are straight out the country. i think there is nothing wrong with wanting to speak well but it is shame when you have to change to another cultures way of speaking to feel better. when others come to the usa they learn english and some refuse to learn english, but they keep their accents.

Littleroben Guest
    But I think some people pick up some words in the accent of wherever they are living. I don't know where Tina Turner got her accent from but I know if I moved to another country my accent would probably change, particularly if I was picking up words that I hadn't used before.

But I think some people pick up some words in the accent of wherever they are living. I don't know where Tina Turner got her accent from but I know if I moved to another country my accent would probably change, particularly if I was picking up words that I hadn't used before.
    Not to the extent that Madonnafaked (acquired I mean). I person doesnt change her accent so suudenly after 40 years. Gimme a break. Chrissy Hynde was living in England for years and her accent never changed.

Littleroben Guest
    Not to the extent that Madonnafaked (acquired I mean). I person doesnt change her accent so suudenly after 40 years. Gimme a break. Chrissy Hynde was living in England for years and her accent never changed.
    Can't really say what Madonna was trying to do with her accent. Maybe she just wanted to change it to see if she could. I think some people are more prone to changing their accents then others though, I've worked with a northerner before and noticed I was picking up some of her phrases.

Can't really say what Madonna was trying to do with her accent. Maybe she just wanted to change it to see if she could. I think some people are more prone to changing their accents then others though, I've worked with a northerner before and noticed I was picking up some of her phrases.
    You may pick up on colloquialisms or phrases but your whole manner doesnt change. Shes a phony. How freakin obvious could she be?

Zombiegirl Guest

Yes, please DO post a link!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Oh sweet niblets! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Zombiegirl Guest
    Holey crap!! What in the world happened to her? Those are just hideous!

Chevyheaven Guest
    ahh I have seen this before. Shh dont tell anyone but my wife got a lip job and her cheeks as well as her stomach done. My wife works out 2 hrs a day and at 47 I got to give it to her. She has always been in shape. Madonna kinda looks like my wife did after surgery. Big lips unrecognizeable. swollen. She is getting all fab'd up for her concert Im sure.

Stars without make-up...

Amazing what pancaked face powder and lots of mascara does!

sheri Guest
    OMFG!!! Is she trying to be Lion Woman's identical twin?

Noelle Page Guest
    Lion Woman--aka Jocelyn Wildenstein--pioneered this look 15 years ago and we all laughed at her. Now it's gradually becoming mainstream. Isn't that weird?

Madonna....What happened?

Wow....what has happened to this woman??? I know she's not wearing makeup....but holy smokes.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yike1.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	6852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	6853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	6854  

Pop open that first pic and check her arms out - those veins freak me out.

Vamp Guest
    Stress maybe. Lourdes knows about A Rod and the Divorce rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Stress maybe. Lourdes knows about A Rod and the Divorce rumors.

Maybe........but maybe it's more of a whirlwind life starting to catchup.

kelbons Guest
    Holy crap those arms!!!!!

Chevyheaven Guest
    Actually she doesnt like look like she had surgery she looks like someone beat the crap outta her.

Jaxxx Guest
    wow, I think she looked better before the cheek implants

She's not looking good.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    She ain't never been gorgeous, just unique. But Dayum! I would sue the pants off that dude! What did he inject in her face? Looks like silly putty.

Guest Guest
    she needs to eat a sandwich or ten...
    I've seen junkies look better than that.

STRAIGHT Guest
    No offense but I have always thought that she was a dog. I think that the media portrayed her as beautiful (for whatever reason?) and because of that the masses just followed. She's always been ugly as far as I'm concerned. The media programs people to think a certain way and then the dumb ones with no depth or brains follow along.

Everybody has a bad day, unfortunately for celebs the world gets to see it. I have no issues with the lady.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Martini M. Guest
    Madonna has never really been traditionally attractive, but she's always cleaned up pretty well. I always thought she had an amazing complexion.

Really, she just needs a little softness to her figure again. She seems to be taking the exercise to a big extreme.
    Last edited by Martini M.; 07-27-2008 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Changed a word

malaki Guest
    very manly, never been that attractive in my opinion....

Screwtape Guest
    Who would have ever thought twenty-plus years of whoring could wear on a person so hard?

Karnag72 Guest
    And that nasty gap has to go!!

obsessed with dieting. can't be too rich or too thin or too ugly.
    pull the string!

Eww. That's all I can say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

She looks like a hamster.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Her arms always looked creepy. I think in this picture they just caught her at a wrong time. However, Maddy is getting old and it is starting to show no matter how fit she is. How old is she? 50 or so?

Her arms look just like Sarah Jessica Parker's. Someone on another forum mentioned that it was possibly caused by working out too much.
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    obsessed with dieting. can't be too rich or too thin or too ugly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]