Thread: Kenny Kingston

Danny62 Guest

Kenny Kingston

Whats the word on this dude?

I have a book where he supposedly contacted a bunch of dead celebritys.

I think he is a fake??

I think he's a fake. He's that albino looking dude with the weird hair-do, right?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I think he's a fake. He's that albino looking dude with the weird hair-do, right?

He had that Kenny Kingston hotline years ago that cost like a billion dollars a minute.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    He had that Kenny Kingston hotline years ago that cost like a billion dollars a minute.
    I would prefer 1-900-HOT-TINA

A few years back his assistant would frequent the MarilynMonroe.com board for about a month or so to inform everyone he would be holding an absolutely free chat to discuss his encounters with Marilyn both in life and in death. I joined thinking at the very least it would be interesting which it was; although he didn't answer one question I asked. (understandable, lots of people.)
    I did think it would be something to save though, so I tried to copy and paste it...wouldn't work.
    A few days later he has some information on his website about how you can order the transcript from this free chat session for only blah blah blah dollars.
    I also remember his assistant once again advertising that you can now purchase the transcripts. Some people were a bit mad asking why the transcripts cost money when they said the whole thing would be free. She was quick to be rude and informed us that "Kenny is a well known psychic who was nice enough to do that and we shouldn't be mad about paying few bucks."
    Free indeed.
    Last edited by norah; 10-12-2007 at 12:37 AM.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    I would prefer 1-900-HOT-TINA
    For a billion dollars a minute!?

She better have something hot for that price!

KINGSTON has told the story for years about how MARILYN, who he claims used his psychic abilities often (cough, gag)....(cough again !) that she told him "there must be love, afterall without love what would be the meaning to living......" She was a deep gal, wasn't she ?

The cynical side of me wonders why the shit he didn't use his abilities right before Saturday August 4, 1962 so that he could have called her up and said, "MARILYN, listen to me......call a girlfriend up and the two of you go out tonight and live it up and stay the night at her house !"

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by norah View Post
    I did think it would be something to save though, so I tried to copy and paste it...wouldn't work.
    Did you try disabling the Javascript on your browser?

I see a variation of the same thing on eBay when people post photos of items, but there's a script running on their page to disable right-clicking. If you disable javascript, you can save the photo.

What's so exasperating is that, more often than not, the same people who don't want you to save their photos have photos that are so bad you just about have to save them to your own drive so you can enlarge them to see what the heck it is they're trying to sell.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    KINGSTON has told the story for years about how MARILYN, who he claims used his psychic abilities often (cough, gag)....(cough again !) that she told him "there must be love, afterall without love what would be the meaning to living......" She was a deep gal, wasn't she ?

The cynical side of me wonders why the shit he didn't use his abilities right before Saturday August 4, 1962 so that he could have called her up and said, "MARILYN, listen to me......call a girlfriend up and the two of you go out tonight and live it up and stay the night at her house !"
    I have a book that talks about how him And Mae West are good friends...I mean her ghost is his friend...yeah right. She is door greeter "so to Speak" for all the older celebritys who died and meets them on the other side!!!

you don't hear much about the guy lately!!