Thread: Time to return

Doughbake1 Guest

Time to return

Hi people.

Will keep this brief. Have spent a week or two on a true crime forum, where there were few rules, overt racism, barely disguised flaming - lots of good members too - but a definite in-crowd who could do no wrong and were amongst the worst offenders. Enough about that.

Suffice it to say that I realise now what a great place this was and is in comparison, and how well moderated. I also realise that I shouldn't take everything so seriously all the time and definitely quit judging other members. I know I've been a bit of a jerk here in the recent past, but can I just please make a plea for a fresh start with you good people?

Thanks.

A jerk? I must be a complete asshole then. I think you're good bro. It just takes time to learn the morbid crowd.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Doughbake1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    A jerk? I must be a complete asshole then. I think you're good bro. It just takes time to learn the morbid crowd.
    Thanks mate. When fairly new here I made the mistake of judging some of you through the prism of one or two unsavoury people from my past. I was wrong to do that. Besides, I can be as interested in this morbid stuff as any of you, and have discovered that I have quite a strong stomach for it. Check out some of the shit on Rotten.com. Not sure if I am allowed to post links to any of that here....will have to read through the rules before even thinking about that.

stegosaurus Guest
    Hey Doughbake, keep posting, I enjoy your threads. They are thought provoking we are a good bunch here.

Sheesh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD