Thread: Dark Interest

Doughbake1 Guest

Dark Interest

Not really sure why - unless it in some way has something to do with the female sadistic death freak I once knew and got emotionally close to for a short while - but I have a morbid fascination with women who kill. In the right mood I can spend hours reading about them. I don't get off on them or the things they do or anything twisted like that. I just can't seem to resist reading about them or watching documentaries about them, even though they invariably sicken me.

And for some reason they sicken and disgust me ten times as much as a guy would if he did the same terrible things. And reading about the worst of them often fills me with rage and disgust and puts me in a mental place where I long for them to suffer some form of terrible retribution. And yet if I encounter new cases in the sense that they are things I haven't heard about before, I'll often end up spending an entire evening on google seeking out every bit of information I can find, like a scab I can't stop picking at.

I have thought about my recent reaction to a case where a car was on fire and the pleas of the two trapped inside it were ignored by most people who preferred to record their deaths on film instead. One particular woman got so close to get the best and most graphic footage that she was getting in the way of the only guy trying to help the screaming victims. Now the thing is - regardless of gender - that betrays a callous and warped set of priorities that is just pure evil, really. BUT - and this is the point I am getting to - although I'd recognise it as equally sick and twisted, I wouldn't feel nearly so strongly about it if it were a guy who'd done that.

Women getting off on sadism and death and depravity simply disgusts and sickens me so much more simply because they are women. It just seems so unnaturally wrong to me on some subconscious level, I think - hence my fascination yet also highly emotional reactions of rage and disgust.

Still trying to figure out why evil women get under my skin so much more than evil men.
    Last edited by Doughbake1; 11-30-2014 at 12:11 AM.

zachloop Guest
    This is really weird! What was it all about? However, not to be beaten by the competition, Citigroup is blasting out charge card promotions by mail in the 3rd quarter, as reported by the Wall Street Journal. Research firm Synovate estimates over 346 million charge card promotions will be dispersed in Q3 2011.