Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suge Knight

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Five shots to the stomach and no organs were hit? That's luck if ever luck existed.)
    Poor weapon control. You have to hold the gun straight up and down to aim. The other 4 bullets would have just been for fun for me.

I am the king of all things stupid!

Hip Hop mogul Suge Knight rushed to the hospital with a panic attack minutes after pleading not guilty murdering his friend and attempting to kill another man in hit-and-run

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Qifno2Lg
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Hip Hop mogul Suge Knight rushed to the hospital with a panic attack minutes after pleading not guilty murdering his friend and attempting to kill another man in hit-and-run

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Qifno2Lg
    From what I have read....a panic attack could be the least of this thug's problems.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

He will really have panic attacks if they convict him and put him in a cell with someone, let's just say "bigger" than him.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He will really have panic attacks if they convict him and put him in a cell with someone, let's just say "bigger" than him.
    If I were him, I would be giving serious consideration to skipping bail and taking a long vacation somewhere where they don't extradite - like Russia or maybe Mars.

Call me sensitive, but I'm kind of touchy about people trying to make new holes in my body or fill up existing ones unless I've asked them to do so.

I'm sure he's never heard of Russia or Mars, he doesn't strike me as a geography nerd. Prison.. I don't think they would be polite enough to ask. Lol

I just read at TMZ.com that he's still in the hospital. It was reported that he's suffering with serious blood clots having to do with recently being shot. The article said its very serious, but of course he is still handcuffed to the bed and under 24-hour guard.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I just read at TMZ.com that he's still in the hospital. It was reported that he's suffering with serious blood clots having to do with recently being shot. The article said its very serious, but of course he is still handcuffed to the bed and under 24-hour guard.
    That fucker has more lives than a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    That fucker has more lives than a cat.
    He really does! When I first saw the thread pop up I was like FINALLY this fucker is getting his. But nope, he's still kicking.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    He really does! When I first saw the thread pop up I was like FINALLY this fucker is getting his. But nope, he's still kicking.
    LOL, I thought the same thing until I realized this is the wrong category if he was dead. Better luck next time.

LOL, I thought the same thing until I realized this is the wrong category if he was dead. Better luck next time.

He's like those characters on soap operas, thrown out of airplanes, blown to bits, falling off Mount Everest... but they always survive and show up a year later ! LOL

Mammy Guest
    He's like those characters on soap operas, thrown out of airplanes, blown to bits, falling off Mount Everest... but they always survive and show up a year later ! LOL
    LOL, that's the truth! I just don't understand why a guy with some fame and fortune just can't keep himself from being a thug.
    He's too damn old to still be carrying on like that.

Rosebud666 Guest
    LOL, that's the truth! I just don't understand why a guy with some fame and fortune just can't keep himself from being a thug.
    He's too damn old to still be carrying on like that.
    One day we're going to wake up to find him standing in the shower and realise that it was all just a bad dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    One day we're going to wake up to find him standing in the shower and realise that it was all just a bad dream.
    If by "standing" you mean "chillin'", and by "shower" you mean "gangsta's paradise".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Security camera footage has been released showing Suge running down both men. It's rough viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    Security camera footage has been released showing Suge running down both men. It's rough viewing.
    That's unbelievable.

The fact that he actually backed up, then hit the gas shows intent. The video will do him in. Although someone like him will do well in prison. Thin of all the new rap songs he can write.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    The fact that he actually backed up, then hit the gas shows intent. The video will do him in. Although someone like him will do well in prison. Thin of all the new rap songs he can write.
    Yep, when he backed up, he could have just driven away, but nooooooo... as you said Mac, he purposely put the truck back in drive and hit the gas so he could run over the guy when he was already down. He's going to have years and years to create new material- that is if he doesn't get shanked or drop dead first. Payback is a bitch Suge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I just watched the video. Who does he think he is?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I just watched the video. Who does he think he is?
    Apparently he thought he was above the law. What a douchebag.

Panic attacks? What kinda thug is this guy?!
    Last edited by Upset; 03-09-2015 at 12:57 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

The lying dirtbag punk bitch kind.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Sugar sugar . . . oh honey honey.

Bet he'll get panic attacks when his cellmate starts singing that.

No wait . . . with our luck , he'll slap on some autotune and make a new hit.

He collapsed in court after his bail was set at $25 million. His lawyer said he hadn't been given his meds or any food.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...320-story.html
    Last edited by Upset; 03-20-2015 at 10:03 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Yeah. Big tough guy. Fainting when he learns he'll have to stay in jail. This piece of garbage shouldn't be let out. He was allowed far too much time free when he should have been in prison.

He is exactly where criminals belong, so keep him there. Time to move on from this piece of shit.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

He's dodged so much in his life and career.

I'm amazed he hadn't been put in prison ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    He's dodged so much in his life and career.

I'm amazed he hadn't been put in prison ages ago.
    I think he's been in prison a few times, but this may be his strike three felony.
    Minerva

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, lol

He pled no contest to mansluaghter, and may be looking at 28 years. Sentencing is October 4th.

Also: This was 3-and-a-half years ago! Oh, those wheels of justice...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/enter...eal/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

He is exactly where criminals belong, so keep him there. Time to move on from this piece of shit.
    So true, him and his so called: Thug life.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

He got those 28 years I previously mentioned.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/enter...ing/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    He got those 28 years I previously mentioned.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/enter...ing/index.html
    Not many will be complaining about that. There is still many who think he was the one who ordered the Tupac hit and this is him finally seeing justice.