Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAD Clothes?

rjbrasher Guest

FAD Clothes?

Hey i know Scott has the bumper stickers, what about shirts and sweaters/hoodies? I should program my sewing machine to do Embroidered sweaters that says Death Hag, Findadeath addict or whatever lol. Of course if that is ok with scott of course. I want a freaking Death hag hoodie. I will wear mine loud and proud!

Make me one. I'll buy it.I think a patch would be cool for a hoodie. Old school punk style.

ComputerGuy Guest
    I would wear a nice polo to work on Find a Death Fridays

Danny62 Guest
    That would be sooooo cool!!!!!!!

Baseball cap for me! And a sweater!! I would by them!

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Make me one. I'll buy it.I think a patch would be cool for a hoodie. Old school punk style.

That would rock.

I've got my awesome Find A Death t-shirt. Does Scott not sell them anymore!?

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    I've got my awesome Find A Death t-shirt. Does Scott not sell them anymore!?
    Im not sure. I will have to research. Hats, sweaters, hoodies with sweatpants, and purse/book totes would be pretty sweet lol.

Guest Guest
    Make me a Baby doll Tee, and flare pants to go with it. OR, a HAWT mini skirt with a halter top and some FAD hooker heels.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Make me a Baby doll Tee, and flare pants to go with it. OR, a HAWT mini skirt with a halter top and some FAD hooker heels.
    HAWT

rjbrasher Guest

hell yea, i will even throw in red pouty lips temp tattoo to put on your hinney, for those that like to peek under the skirt lmao.

mommafreak Guest
    I'll take 4 hoodies for my 3 teens and I. Love the Find A Death Friday apparel. My co-workers just wouldn't udnerstand, yet all they would do is shake their head and say, "well, that's kelly".

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    hell yea, i will even throw in red pouty lips temp tattoo to put on your hinney, for those that like to peek under the skirt lmao.
    Oh hell yeah I need a little bit of kiss ass.

rjbrasher Guest
    I was bored playing around for a hoodie design, if your into that sporty look lol. god i need a hobby lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fad.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	16  

Guest Guest
    I WANT ONE. You need to talk to Scott about this, you could so make money, for yourself and the site. Who knows, maybe next he might even add a chat room. Do you know 1/2 the world population would probably buy those?

rjbrasher Guest
    I WANT ONE. You need to talk to Scott about this, you could so make money, for yourself and the site. Who knows, maybe next he might even add a chat room. Do you know 1/2 the world population would probably buy those?
    Oh im sure. I know i want want some death hag wear lol. I will sit here and do some figures, and design ideas, And basicly keep it simple like ok you got these 3 styles to choose from. and go on from there. I will see what scott's take on it. Chat room would rock. All of us can have carpel tunnel and sore asses lol

Darrianne Guest
    I was bored playing around for a hoodie design, if your into that sporty look lol. god i need a hobby lol.

Now design us a more girlie V neck Tee!!!!!
    I would SO buy those in every color.

rjbrasher Guest
    few other ideas. what do you think of the boy shorts panties, I figure on the ass of the underoos it can say death hag lol. Bringing a little death to the bedroom since 2007 lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fad2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	17   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fad3.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	18   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fad4.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	19  

Guest Guest
    OMG, I love the pink shorts. Need a pink tank top to go with it and VOILA sleepwear, or really good teasing for a man.

ST Moron Guest
    I want some FAD hooker heels myse^dub^dub^dub I mean, I'd like a t-shirt, please.

ST Moron Guest

Findadeath T-Shirts

Scott,

I looked at your shopping page, and saw that you were offering FAD shirts in sizes M-L.

Would it be possible for you to have one done with the exact same design in a local shirt shop in an XL and you could just charge me double for it ($50 instead of the $25 price)?

I don't want to sound like an extravagant person or anything, but it'd be worth it to me.

Of course, I do understand if it can't be done.

Either way, please let me know.
    Last edited by ST Moron; 10-13-2007 at 09:55 AM.

GODDESS6 Guest
    few other ideas. what do you think of the boy shorts panties, I figure on the ass of the underoos it can say death hag lol. Bringing a little death to the bedroom since 2007 lol
    diggin' the pink panties!!!~

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    diggin' the pink panties!!!~
    Needs to be a thong

Daphne Guest
    A hoody would rock, the idea of underoos .. LOL-may as well sew some crib bedding with FAD/DEATH HAG JUNIOR written all over it

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    A hoody would rock, the idea of underoos .. LOL-may as well sew some crib bedding with FAD/DEATH HAG JUNIOR written all over it

i been thinking about that really lol. or maternity shirts that says future death hag on board lol

ComputerGuy Guest
    i been thinking about that really lol. or maternity shirts that says future death hag on board lol

Terrific idea

firegilnotguns Guest
    Love the designs! Seriously, you ought to talk to Scott about these...

LupeVelez Guest

Don't ya hate

Sizes offered? Almost everything I want is large or extra large. Medium is very hard to find and is like a circus tent on me. I wear small. Small doesn't even exist anymore. The best I can do is to buy a boy's large.

Maybe I'll make some new shirts in the new year. You guys will be first to find out. Have to think of a new design, though I love the bold DEATH HAG shirts.

PvN73 Guest
    Also can you pleeeaaasssee see if they can be posted overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Also can you pleeeaaasssee see if they can be posted overseas?
    Thats never been a problem. Mail goes everywhere, and always has

PvN73 Guest
    You would think so, but sometimes I get zinged - only posts within the USA.

also I went on FAD to try to get one of the sharon tate fireplace pieces but it wasnt working - it just errored out (also cause it is going overseas, do you need extra for postage to Aust?)

DeadRinger Guest
    I really want a Death Hag sticker, but I don't know how to go about sending you the postage return to Australia. Wouldn't you need American stamps to send it back?
    Last edited by DeadRinger; 10-17-2007 at 01:08 AM.

PvN73 Guest
    I have some US stamps left over from my trip - I will send them to Scott and then he can use them to send you a sticker (I have one already from when I did the tour!)

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    I have some US stamps left over from my trip - I will send them to Scott and then he can use them to send you a sticker (I have one already from when I did the tour!)
    You'd do that? Oh my God - you so rock! Thanks so much!

Jazbabee Guest
    Hey Scott, I am sure there are many creative types ob this forum.....how about a t-shirt design contest ???

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ST Moron View Post
    Scott,

I looked at your shopping page, and saw that you were offering FAD shirts in sizes M-L.

Would it be possible for you to have one done with the exact same design in a local shirt shop in an XL and you could just charge me double for it ($50 instead of the $25 price)?

I don't want to sound like an extravagant person or anything, but it'd be worth it to me.

Of course, I do understand if it can't be done.

Either way, please let me know.
    I am a deluxe model myself and I can never find shirts that are big enough or fit properly...I usually get one I want and then go to a lady here that does alterations and she takes the graphics off the original and sews them onto a bigger shirt....makes it look like a patch kinda but hey it's a way to get what ya want

mommafreak Guest
    All my kids want one and me of course just like my kids 18, 17 & 16, they are L, M & S. I am of course and XL. 1 in each size. Hollar when they are available. I would love shirts that say on the front "I'm a HAG" on the back would be "Death of Course". or something like that. Yea, a contest would be awesome. Regarding the thread about stamps. You don't need austr stamps to send from the US. Just as long as you have enough US stamps to cover the postage cost.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Hey Scott, I am sure there are many creative types ob this forum.....how about a t-shirt design contest ???
    I love this idea - I know I've seen some ideas for a new FAD shirt (and other items) on another thread on this site - it would be cool to have a contest, then you could be sure the majority of people liked the style!

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    You'd do that? Oh my God - you so rock! Thanks so much!
    I am sending 6 USA (75c) stamps across today, so you will need to make sure you send Scott your address so he can send it to you.

Excellent!

rjbrasher Guest
    i acutually have a thread where i put ideas for shirts, hoodies..ect I have an account through a screen printing company and i also a seamstress so i do custom embrodery. Got tons of ideas if interested

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Maybe I'll make some new shirts in the new year. You guys will be first to find out. Have to think of a new design, though I love the bold DEATH HAG shirts.
    Scott, do you have many larges left with the old design?

Sign me up for a babydoll T if this gets off the ground.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    The pink shorts are hot. I'm considering getting my friend who's a Fashion Student to make me a pair. In shocking pink. Hook them up with a black vest top. And they will look even better. Hell, add the FAD hooker heels and we can all go out looking like skanks. But well dressed skanks. Haha.

44. 10-29-2007, 03:44 PM

knothere Guest
    hey hows about we all submit designs

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    hey hows about we all submit designs
    You're assuming that all of us have talent. Unfortunately, I do NOT fall under that category!!

Wow. If I had money to throw at this, I would so take you up on your offer rjbrasher. You've come up with some awesome stuff.

Count me in i would love to buy a hoodie.

Yeah white t-shirts and sharpies only go so far... some legit death hag attire is in order.

rjbrasher Guest

Hey Scott, here is the hoodie sample with your tour on there. I made up a few samples of this for t-shirts..ect. Like we talked about. Let me know whatcha think.
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 11-14-2007 at 11:11 PM.

Rj..you are quite the Renniasance woman! (I know I said that in the chat room but, I wanted to say it so EVERYONE knows). Again, let us know when they are available (the hoodie especially) and I'll have my cash at the ready!

Say, how about a FAD gold lame g string?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!