Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3101112

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

La Bianca killer Leslie Van Houten's parole approval was overturned by the Governor Newsom. so the remaining Tate-LaBianca killers will spend the 50th anniversary of the 2 nights of murder still in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    La Bianca killer Leslie Van Houten's parole approval was overturned by the Governor Newsom. so the remaining Tate-LaBianca killers will spend the 50th anniversary of the 2 nights of murder still in prison.
    Which is a good thing.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

So... 50 years of Helter Skelter tonight. Damn, the 60s really are far behind us now.
    R.I.P. Sharon, baby Paul, Jay, Voytek, Abigail, Steve, Leno and Rosemary.
    Last edited by Schultz; 08-08-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Rest Well.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

RIP

RIP

50 years. I was very young then but this makes me feel a bit old. RIP.

LIFE MAGAZINE COVER.jpgLife magazine has a special entire issue on The Manson case with Manson, the 3 girls and Sharon on the cover. I guess it's for the 50th anniversary. they have lots of pictures even a big one of Doris Tate mentioning the work she did for victims rights and Patti & Debra continuing on her crusade for justice.

Thanks for sharing!

Would have been nice just to have Sharon on the cover alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Would have been nice just to have Sharon on the cover alone.
    Or even all the victims sans killers.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Or even all the victims sans killers.
    True. That's the problem with the Manson murders...actually all murders. People seem to be more focused on the wrong people. The victims get a few paragraphs in things while the killers get books written about them, documentaries, films etc. They become pseudo famous because of it with some even lauding them. It needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    True. That's the problem with the Manson murders...actually all murders. People seem to be more focused on the wrong people. The victims get a few paragraphs in things while the killers get books written about them, documentaries, films etc. They become pseudo famous because of it with some even lauding them. It needs to change.
    I absolutely agree. That is why I love Debra Tate's book, it's all about Sharon's life, family and friends. No mention of what was to come.