Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

I gave it a shot, nothing. The same with William Garretson who passed away in August of 2016. Because of the notoriety I wonder if their families kept it private. I've never been able to find anything on Winifred Chapman either.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 12-03-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Who knows Mansfield,

Now Barbara Hoyt has died. the former Manson family member they try to kill with a LSD laced hamburger. she testified against Manson. she became friends with Debra Tate, Debra is the one who announced Barbara's passing of kidney failure just a few weeks before her 66th birthday. I think Barbara heard Shorty Shea being killed and also over heard Susan Atkins bragging to other family members about how she killed Sharon Tate.

4. 01-02-2018, 05:57 PM

Today would have been SHARON'S 75th birthday ......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sharon Tate 1963.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	54654Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75.jpg 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	54655Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sharon's face II.jpg 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	54656

KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

I was 15 in 1969, had my 63rd birthday last month. All those years, she should have had them too. Happy Birthday Sharon, you are missed.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 01-24-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Sumthnwchy Guest
    Here's something I've often wondered. Why have we never seen a photo of Paul Richard Polanski? According to Bugliosi, Coroner Thomas Noguchi removed the baby from Sharon's womb during the autopsy - weighing him and declaring him to be healthy and full term. A photo would have been standard practice. With all the other pictures readily available, why has this never surfaced? Also, I would love to see a pic of Sharon in her casket, wearing the Gucci mini dress, reportedly with the baby in her arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumthnwchy View Post
    Here's something I've often wondered. Why have we never seen a photo of Paul Richard Polanski? According to Bugliosi, Coroner Thomas Noguchi removed the baby from Sharon's womb during the autopsy - weighing him and declaring him to be healthy and full term. A photo would have been standard practice. With all the other pictures readily available, why has this never surfaced? Also, I would love to see a pic of Sharon in her casket, wearing the Gucci mini dress, reportedly with the baby in her arms.
    Probably out of respect for the parents, as it should be. That's one pic I don't want to see.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sumthnwchy Guest
    The flag was there before. But there are accounts of Manson having gone back to the house after the murders to "see what (his) children had done", and reportedly he moved some things around. Most notably, it's described in detail in Ed Sanders' book The Family. The writing is a little off-putting, but he did a great investigative job with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Probably out of respect for the parents, as it should be. That's one pic I don't want to see.

Ditto. I can look at most things but babies/kids are my cut off point. Thankfully one of the crime scene pages I use on reddit warns you before hand if there is images of children there so you can bypass it. I wish other sites did the same.

I don't think there are any pictures of Sharon and the baby in the casket. if there are it's under lock & key. but they kept the casket closed from what I have heard some say due to wounds inflicted on Sharon's face and arms. only Sharon's dad Paul viewed Sharon and her baby at the funeral home before they shut the casket and buried them.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    I don't think there are any pictures of Sharon and the baby in the casket. if there are it's under lock & key. but they kept the casket closed from what I have heard some say due to wounds inflicted on Sharon's face and arms. only Sharon's dad Paul viewed Sharon and her baby at the funeral home before they shut the casket and buried them.
    If IIRC, one of the facial wounds was so deep it actually looked as if she was smiling in the CS photos so I'm not surprised it was a closed casket.

It is best to remember her as she was when alive; a gorgeous beautiful vibrant young woman. I wouldn't want to see her any other way.

No facial wounds. There was bruising along one cheek, but her face was otherwise unmarred.
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    No facial wounds. There was bruising along one cheek, but her face was otherwise unmarred.
    That's what I thought.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Abigail 's face was badly cut. and in his book Tex said he cut Sharon's face while killing her why would he lie about it, it's bad enough what he did do to her without making something up. he also said at one parole hearing he did not hang her.
    Last edited by ROBERT63; 01-28-2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: typo error.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    Ah, I never really looked at the picture properly and it's a few years since I saw it.

It was Abigail who had the long gash rising near a corner of her mouth.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Maybe Watson said that because, oh, I don't know, he's a freaking amoral, psychotic, sociopath murderer?

http://murdersofaugust69.freeforums....-tate-polanski this site has her autopsy report.

I have seen those photos many times over the years, but it's still jarring all the same. Watson should get a kick in the face, today and everyday.

Hilary Duff to play Sharon Tate in Tarantino movie. Thought they would have went with a bigger name

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/06/hilar...199.1489287649

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Hilary Duff to play Sharon Tate in Tarantino movie. Thought they would have went with a bigger name

I thought it was going to be Margot Robbie that played Sharon Tate.

Debra Tate isn't happy about Hilary Duff playing Sharon or about the movie exploiting Sharon and Debra says Sharon never had a premonition about her murder. which supposedly happened at Jay Sebring's house when she was there alone.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

This is not Tarentino's movie, according to IMDB it's in the post production phase and is directed by Daniel Farrands. He's done a lot of horror stuff. Go to Miss Duff's Instagram page for photos of her on the set.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 02-09-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    I thought it was going to be Margot Robbie that played Sharon Tate.
    I'm probably in the minority but I don't see what the big deal is with Margot. I've watched her since she was in Neighbours and while she can act, there isn't anything there that makes her stand out yet she seems to be the new golden girl. As for Sharon, I'd go for Rose Byrne as I think she has a resemblance to Sharon.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I'm probably in the minority but I don't see what the big deal is with Margot. I've watched her since she was in Neighbours and while she can act, there isn't anything there that makes her stand out yet she seems to be the new golden girl. As for Sharon, I'd go for Rose Byrne as I think she has a resemblance to Sharon.
    Wow. She does.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Rose Byrne, absolutely. But I would like to think she has too much class to do something for exploitation. As for Margot, I do like her as an actress. She's this years "it" girl, for this year at least.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 02-09-2018 at 05:17 PM.

How many people have claimed to have suppose to be at Sharon's that night? now I am hearing Quincy Jones supposedly saying he was suppose to have been at 10050 Cielo Drive on Aug8-9 1969 for dinner.

He's full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    He's full of it.
    The late Patty Duke now claims she was invited that night, but due to illness had to decline. She writes that all the people who claim to be have been asked over that night could fill a stadium. She says she knows people will not believe her but it's the truth. Room for one more in the stands Patty. The book is due out this week, and she talks about Sharon and that last conversation on August 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Rose Byrne, absolutely. But I would like to think she has too much class to do something for exploitation. As for Margot, I do like her as an actress. She's this years "it" girl, for this year at least.
    I should have said I meant Rose would be a good choice for the rumoured Tarantino one that Jennifer Lawrence and Margot were supposed to be in line for. Saying that though, with all that's going on with him at the moment, I wonder if many will be willing to work with him after those comments of hism resurfaced. In time none of them will probably care and only bother about the money they could be losing but at the moment they have to be seen to be offended by it or they will be called out too.

The late Patty Duke now claims she was invited that night, but due to illness had to decline. She writes that all the people who claim to be have been asked over that night could fill a stadium. She says she knows people will not believe her but it's the truth. Room for one more in the stands Patty. The book is due out this week, and she talks about Sharon and that last conversation on August 8th.
    I read the Patty Duke rumour a few years ago but from the response I saw , many assumed she was just claiming like the others all have. As I remember someone once saying, if everyone had been there that night that claimed to be, there would have been a media circus outside the house to find out why so many famous people were under one roof.

I think that one of the funnier ones is Barbara Parkins' claim. She claimed that she was invited to Sharon's for dinner that Friday night. Ok, fine. Then she said that she was in London on Saturday and got to see Roman before he raced back to L.A. following the horrible news. Girl got around.

Spammer
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-03-2018 at 05:48 AM.

Another Manson film on the way, based on The Family by Ed Saunders called Charlie Says. Matt Smith who played Dr. Who and most recently Prince Phillip in The Crown has been cast as Charlie!? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1759744/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 02-27-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

The film will concern a former star of a western TV show (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double (Brad Pitt) as they struggle in a rapidly changing industry. And, yes, Sharon Tate (possibly played by Margot Robbie) will be a major character, although there is no official confirmation to what extent Roman Polanski (Tate's husband at the time of her murder) or Charles Manson will play into the story.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#7a2b901b7334
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I was surprised that Leo and Brad would be involved in this. I suppose it's not easy to say no to an 8 figure paycheck.

I was surprised that Leo and Brad would be involved in this. I suppose it's not easy to say no to an 8 figure paycheck.
    Guess not. I'll watch most anything about Tate, nonfition or fiction, so I can't wait to give it a whirl.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah, so do I. I am curious about the Duff film, I can't get past the fact that it's Hilary Duff. Lizzie McGuire playing Sharon Tate.. who'd a thunk it !

Have you seen Aquarius with David Duchovny on Netflix?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I have, I thought that came pretty close to re-creating the setting of the house. The worst was Wolves At The Door, with Katie Cassidy (David's daughter) as Sharon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENznX3rF6kY

It looks like a late 70s horror movie. Most actresses don't fit the Sharon look. But who could?
    I have, I thought that came pretty close to re-creating the setting of the house. The worst was Wolves At The Door, with Katie Cassidy (David's daughter) as Sharon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENznX3rF6kY
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Your right, I don't think anyone could. She had that rare, almost otherworldly look that set her apart from other actresses of the period. I forget who said it ,but they said you could be in room with 100 people, but all you would see was her. That must have been incredible to witness.

Just FYI, an update on Kate Bosworth/Michael Polish's adaptation of my book:
    http://deadline.com/2018/03/sharon-t...te-1202315678/

So fingers crossed that this one works out.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-08-2018 at 07:50 PM. Reason: typo/Fixed link

Oh Greg I am keeping fingers crossed as well, Glad that Debora is on board with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    How many people have claimed to have suppose to be at Sharon's that night? now I am hearing Quincy Jones supposedly saying he was suppose to have been at 10050 Cielo Drive on Aug8-9 1969 for dinner.
    True, like the people who said they were at Woodstock in 1969.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    True, like the people who said they were at Woodstock in 1969.
    Yep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Yep.
    1969 was the year to be somewhere.

Woodstock " I was there, weren't you ? "
    Sharon Tate's House " I was invited, weren't you ? "
    Altamont " I was there, weren't you ? "
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 03-20-2018 at 06:38 PM.

They don't have the full listing up yet but want something from the estate of Sharon Tate?

http://www.juliensauctions.com/aucti...ate/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    They don't have the full listing up yet but want something from the estate of Sharon Tate?

http://www.juliensauctions.com/aucti...ate/index.html
    I would love something from her estate but I'm guessing it will all be out of my price range, lol.

I have heard Debra is selling Sharon's wedding dress and other belongings to pay for her medical expenses for her breast cancer treatment. I know how hard it is to part with them.