Thread: Indian Girls, Ages 14 & 15, Found Raped And Hung

Indian Girls, Ages 14 & 15, Found Raped And Hung

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...sters-23907873

"Boys will be boys." What the fucking fuck???????
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

What do you expect from a country full of dumb uneducated corrupt fucks which views women as being one rung below horse shit?

These idiots consider themselves a super-power. They fool nobody but themselves.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

True, Neil. The whole thing is so sad. According to the article, several hundred villagers protested and remained at the tree, refusing to let the girls be cut down until the men responsible were arrested. The whole thing is awful. The way the "thank you for calling technical support" Indians treat their women is appalling.

"I just go here!"

Anyone who justifies rape with "boys will be boys" has neither been raped nor been a woman. It's both sickening and infuriating to think there are still men anywhere on the planet who can make that statement without flinching. The young women were of the "untouchable" caste, which pretty much explains why there was no police action- even when you take into account that two of the suspects were police themselves, and police and political corruption is a blatant problem in many areas of India. It is reassuring that there was at least a decent protest by many villagers.

I read about this, makes me sick.

Yes Neil, I agree.

Wendy A. Guest
    I agree with what everyone has said so far in this thread. This just breaks my heart, infuriates me and makes me sick to my stomach all at once.

I have a co-worker who is from India..OMG the stories she had told us about being a young girl and living over the there. Talk about sick shit...walking to school only to see men pulling down their pants and masterbate right in full view including a neighbor who was doing this on his front porch while the wife was inside cooking breakfast. Oh there was the time when her female friend was riding the bus only for the male passenger next to her had pulled out his penis and demanded she give him a hand job. She refused only for him to slap her across the face. The other passengers and even the driver refused to do anything. Last year my co-worker's father had died and knowing how things are over there in India she refused to attend the funeral. I don't blame her one bit.

This makes me sick.

I dream of some elite group of females rising up and shooting every fucker who whips out his tool with intent to rape .Let the men feel fear for a change .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    I dream of some elite group of females rising up and shooting every fucker who whips out his tool with intent to rape .Let the men feel fear for a change .

So agree!!! There is a device I saw on the Internet somewhere, I think it is for sale only online, that punishes rapists. Women insert it into their vagina, and it has barbs in it pointing in. Men won't feel it when they enter a woman, but they will feel it when they pull out. It embeds itself into the man's penis and must be surgically removed. Rape is a heinous crime no matter where it happens. The younger the girl, the more heinous it is. Which is why I have no sympathy for the fucker in Oklahoma who raped an 11-month-old.

"I just go here!"

Ria , that device sounds brilliant .I think every female over there should buy one . If only they could.

Wendy A. Guest
    It's sad that it would need to come to that, but I bet if they ran a campaign and asked for donations every girl that wanted one over there would have it! I'd donate!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    It's sad that it would need to come to that, but I bet if they ran a campaign and asked for donations every girl that wanted one over there would have it! I'd donate!
    Damn straight Wendy- me too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I was talking to a friend about this and I was absolutely horrified when they told me that while they were working in a banking centre , an Indian woman was raped (here in the UK ) by an Indian male .She had left India because rape is just commonplace ( every 20 minutes it says in the news ) .She was so horrified to find that Indian men would target her even in the UK that she moved back to India to live with her parents .While that makes no sense to me I suppose she just felt she wanted to be with family . There is no end to these dreadful stories , they just gang rape and there seems to be no deterrent .I wish I could arm every woman with a gun !!