Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My High School History teacher and his wife

I am in San Diego as well, in the North Park area, two blocks from Dwight and Nile, where the PSA 182 crash happened.

navallint Guest
    PKS, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking when good people are senselessly murdered.

Have you ever got any creepy vibes from the area you live in?

When you go down Dwight and Nile and stand near the wall and the corner it does feel not really eerie just feeling of sadness and few people have told me, as I was doing research for my book, that after their houses got remodeled, after the crash of the plane they have experienced hauntings, they have seen figures walking around, have heard voices etc, people every once in awhile will report finding small parts of the plane in their yards still, hasn't happened in awhile.
    Thank you Nav. As I said if it wasn't for Mr. Tyrrell taking the time to help me out and such I would have either killed myself or dropped out of school, I was bullied horribly and my grades were slipping due to it and other stuff I was going through. He was a wonderful man.

Four years ago this month, They were killed late night April 30/May first, Miss you still, Gary. Miss our talks and how you tried to get me to be interested in the Civil war, I wish I could chat with you again and tell you that I am still doing well, and laugh as I remember in class, in college, how you wanted page after page of information on the questions you gave on the test, and I got frustrated as you told me not enough pages, and I just walked up and handed you the book Civil War by Shelby Foote that we were using as our text book and said here is my test answers and you laughed and gave me an A.

Last edited by pkstracy; 05-14-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Sorry I wasn't here to post a memorial, six years ago May 1st. Found the civil war books you gave me, Mr. Tyrrell. Jan's mom died three years ago.