Thread: Teenage girls force autistic boy to shag animals

Teenage girls force autistic boy to shag animals

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2

That girl looks like Ms. Potatohead. Those eyes. She looks like she has no soul.
    Last edited by JefeStone; 03-13-2014 at 01:43 AM.

AussieBec Guest
    wtf is wrong with some people

Truly horrible. Why would anyone do something like this?

Wendy A. Guest
    Wow! What a bunch of mean sick little bitches! My heart breaks for the boy they abused. They should charge the 15 yr old bitch as an adult as well. How shameful!

What the fuck man? I hate people like this with a passion. Just what the fuck?!
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Seagorath Guest
    Beat her.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Beat her.
    I agree, it sounds like the parents of these girls shoulda beat their ass's a long time ago, and beat their parents ass's for not raising their kids right!

Oh Gawd.....little bitches indeed.

Yes, what the fuck???

jjropes23 Guest
    Forced sterilization... This ugly nasty bitch should very very obviously NOT be allowed to reproduce, if she can do this to an innocent boy I would really hate to see what either of these psycho's can do to their own children. Hopefully the younger one will be put on the sex offender registry as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2

That girl looks like Ms. Potatohead. Those eyes. She looks like she has no soul.
    She looks like the plumber in the episode of Family Guy when Peter secedes and founds Petoria:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	50179
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Messed up; as we say down here. Her punishment is waiting if there is a God.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Just awful, I hope they get what's coming to them. Problem today is the tables have turned, parents don't do anything, or they are afraid of what their kids will do to them. My parents never hit me , the "voice" was enough, I knew who the boss was and still do !

Who allowed the kid to be alone with the abusers? What was the scenario in which the abuse occurred? How severe is his condition? Was he shagging animals before the filming and the filming was just incidental to their assemblage and not forced? Could the story be any more vague and accusatory?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Who allowed the kid to be alone with the abusers? What was the scenario in which the abuse occurred? How severe is his condition? Was he shagging animals before the filming and the filming was just incidental to their assemblage and not forced? Could the story be any more vague and accusatory?
    I found another article on it, on my cell at work, I'll try to find it and get it up when I get home. It basically said he's got diminished mental capabilities and considered the girls his friends.. The youngest girls parents saw the videos on her cell phone and turned them in.

The boy’s mother told the Washington Post that he was diagnosed with autism while in elementary school. She described him as fully functional, but “socially naive” and too trusting of the girls. He has struggled to understand what happened to him and thinks that the girls are his friends, she said.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#axzz2vtpHn7rG

“He doesn’t appear to be traumatized. He thinks these girls are his friends and is surprised the police are involved,” said his mother, who works for a local health department. “But I am glad they are [investigating]. I am glad someone brought this out.”

The boy and the two girls socialized frequently, the mother said, and she had heard their names but had never met them. The girls would go to movies with her son and hang out at the boy’s home on snow days. The mother said she believes that the attacks against her son took place when she and her husband were at work on days when snow closed schools.
    She knew about the incident involving the partially frozen pond, she said. When she got home from work that day and asked her son why his clothes were wet, he said he had tried walking on the pond and fell in. He denied that his friends coerced him, she said.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...b5b_story.html
    Last edited by ichabodius; 03-13-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    She looks like the plumber in the episode of Family Guy when Peter secedes and founds Petoria:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	50179
    *LMAO* "At least I only have to wear one goggle with I swim in my pool."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

DonnaMc Guest
    Little Bitches like that belong in prison with a shank making them do things.

Was it a pay-per-view thingy?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

19. 03-15-2014, 03:41 PM

20. 03-15-2014, 11:45 PM
    Reason
    spam

NOVSTORM Guest
    They are sick and twisted and need to be charged as adults. Thye are not 12 yr old kids snd knew damn well what they were doing to this poor kid. I want to keep updated on this one..hope they get the book.