Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Jahi mcmath

God is keeping track of it all. I am hoping people will stop donating and the funds dry up and she can't buy anymore MK. I can't even afford a pair of fifty dollar shoes let alone what she is buying.

Mammy Guest
    Was it kinda unsettling to anyone else to see pictures of the mother kissing her decomposing daughter on the mouth? I know it's her child, but damn! What does dead person breath smell like?

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    On this page, there are more pictures of those lovely little spots of decomp which were photoshopped out.
    http://kesselrunin12parsecs.tumblr.c...er-of-the-year

And something maybe sadder at this point... Jahi's little sister or half sister was suspended from school for choking a classmate. Asked why she was so angry, she replied "because I miss my Mommy"-- the mommy who has personalized @$$-whupping sticks for her kids. What a miserable family. Unconscious, oblivious Jahi is probably getting better treatment from her mother NOW than she EVER did in LIFE !!!
    Okay, I have always been sympathetic to the family in the early stages, because I understood wanting a second opinion on brain death and wanting to delay taking her off of life support until someone not affiliated with the hospital had a say, but this one PISSED ME OFF:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_n8i5b9CC1n1sjjgzo.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	51096

Seriously, fuck the other families who are going through the same things as you? Your suffering is so much more important than anyone else's? Your DINNER is so much more important than the feelings of other families? They lost me entirely with that.

I'm "firiends" with a couple of those Anit-Jahi pages on FB, and wow, some of the photos they've been posting that the family has been on their FB pages...That poor girl is nothing but a money-grab for her money-grubbing family.

Yep, they care more about their food, booze, and shopping than Jahi, the poor is dead, let her go. Yes Mammy I was a bit upset by seeing her kissing her daughter on the mouth.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yep, they care more about their food, booze, and shopping than Jahi, the poor is dead, let her go. Yes Mammy I was a bit upset by seeing her kissing her daughter on the mouth.
    They don't seem too concerned about the well being of the children still alive either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    They don't seem too concerned about the well being of the children still alive either.
    Not surprising. Animals like this just want the cute babies and then after 3 or 4 years they just want that monthly check.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

These pictures she's posting- is she getting any negative feedback from anyone directly? I don't do Twitter or Instagram- so the only stuff I see is on her Facebook page- she doesn't post those pics on there. That's mostly a bunch of suckups kissing her ass on that page.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

MinLynn Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_n8gim2k1kJ1sjjgzo.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	51137

I'm not sure. I have an Instagram and while you can't delete comments, you can delete the photo itself. So, I imagine, if a particular photo was getting negative feedback, she would just delete the photo. However, she may have her account set up to be public which would mean everyone can see the photos but only people she allows to "follow" her can comment on them. That would help in keeping up the illusion that everybody is so supportive. This image (written before Jahi died) made my heart stop and made me go "Hmmm.....I wonder?!"

ETA: I just checked and it looks like she has deleted her Instagram page. Some of her followers are all in a tizzy hoping everything is okay. Yeah, I'm sure her lawyer reamed her up one side and down the other for the shit that getting out there now. Your child is dead and shortly before she died, you posted that if one of your children were bugging you, you would get rid of them like trash.....SO not good PR!
    Last edited by MinLynn; 07-22-2014 at 10:25 AM. Reason: New Info

endsleigh03 Guest
    Any news on Jahi?

She's been dead for 8 or 9 months now...

You thread bumpers got me again.

No, it has gotten very quiet for a family with big mouths. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Any news on Jahi?

and yet she's still getting her nails done...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

weirdgurl Guest
    Any news on Jahi?

When I saw the bump I thought maybe she was dead-dead now, instead of just dead. Any new pictures floating around?

endsleigh03 Guest
    Can't find anything much, it's true, it IS awfully quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    and yet she's still getting her nails done...
    Andrew McCarthy is too busy with ComiCon appearances to do a third Weekend at Bernies movie.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

When they need money we'll hear

I am NOT a cynic, I am a realist

Update - she "lives"! Or so says her family:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...eclared-alive/

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

Before I read the caption, and date, on that pic it scared the crap (and cynic) right out of me......

Mammy Guest

Obviously Jahi isn't the only brain dead person in her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Obviously Jahi isn't the only brain dead person in her family.
    Snort laugh

And this

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news...n-death-ruling

They want the taxpayers to foot the bill now

okay so they say they have pictures and video to prove she is alive, why don't they show the public? They are doing the old well if we wish for it hard enough and keep saying she is then she will be, wonder what Jahi looks like now.?

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Snort laugh

And this

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news...n-death-ruling

They want the taxpayers to foot the bill now
    Oh hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    Oh hell no!
    Exactly

I am so sick of these idiots

A new article - also with a recent photo of her laying in her bed:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/breakin...he-says-proves

A new article - also with a recent photo of her laying in her bed:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/breakin...he-says-proves
    to me those photos look photoshopped, especially if you look around her chin. Even if it is not you can tell she has a lot of makeup on and she is very pale compared to her other pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    to me those photos look photoshopped, especially if you look around her chin. Even if it is not you can tell she has a lot of makeup on and she is very pale compared to her other pictures.
    ITA... the line underneath her chin and all the way behind her ear is very clear. That poor girl is brain dead, and unfortunately, so is her family. Wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    I don't see a breathing tube

MissZoot Guest

Can they compromise and declare her "undead"?

I'm looking forward to seeing if they show a comparison of the current test results with those from California, to see if there is actual improvement or if she's unchanged and the NJ docs just interpret the results differently.

ozzysmom Guest
    Oh geez, she's trending on Facebook now. *eyeroll

So, according to the people that the lawyer showed the video to, are saying that Jahi responded to commands twice, while covered with a blanket. Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if momma had some fishing line tied to Jahi that she could tug on and make it look like she's moving. At this point, I wouldn't put it past that mother.
    Last edited by ozzysmom; 10-04-2014 at 05:18 AM.

weirdgurl Guest
    I would like to see the video, as well as a picture without her covered tip to toe in blankets.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Involuntary muscle movements. The filmed it and dubbed in the sperm buckets performance.

Mammy Guest
    Her family of hardcore grifters are milking this like it's their job. Oh, wait, it is their job. Fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    wonder what Jahi looks like now.?
    Wonder what she smells like....

ozzysmom Guest
    Ooooold leftover chicken......you know the smell.....ick

MinLynn Guest
    Link to vid that is cropped to not show her full body and the brain scan image which shows a very unhealthy and deteriorating brain IMO.
    http://m.ktvu.com/videos/news/raw-ja...equest/vCwJQ8/Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10671504_1532782996957936_8050052964477154095_n.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	51629

endsleigh03 Guest
    It looks like her body moves, or shakes. Why film it from that side? I'd like to see the other side of the bed, better yet, underneath it.

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    Link to vid that is cropped to not show her full body and the brain scan image which shows a very unhealthy and deteriorating brain IMO.
    http://m.ktvu.com/videos/news/raw-ja...equest/vCwJQ8/Click image for larger version. 

Thank you for the link. Very odd camera angle, etc. Here is a normal brain MRI Name:  image.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  8.4 KB

Certainly looks like a brain that is slowly losing mass doesn't it? A little jelly.

I imagine she smells like baby powder. Medical people always cover odd smells with some baby powder.

Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post

Something very fishy about this so called evidence. Give us a full shot of her entire body and let her move when the doctors are in the room.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Yeah, for all we know, she's a puppet now with some strings attached to her and her family is somewhere in the room pulling those strings to make her move!

MinLynn Guest
    I was also looking at what would be her skin on the back of her head in the brain scan image and....does that not look normal to anyone else? Those folds look grotesque.

The scan of her head looks strange, like the whole shape of her head is off.

ozzysmom Guest
    The x-ray is marked, "not for medical usage". hmmmmmm, then what the hell is it used for??

Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    The scan of her head looks strange, like the whole shape of her head is off.
    Jahi's been lying still for 10 months-- so far nobody's posted a video of her head moving (attaching hidden strings to it might be difficult.) The skull must be getting malformed.

I don't trust that video either. The mother is wearing a black outfit (weird choice for such a "hopeful" parent) and it would not be hard for her to be pulling a thread, or someone hiding below that side of the bed-- a little twitch is one thing, but I believe a hidden "puppeteer" yanked that arm WAY too much in the second instance. And someone must have been jostling the blanket.

What a dippy comment by the lawyer-- "She wants to come home, she's been exiled." Jahi, poor girl, has not wanted ANYTHING since that fateful day almost a year ago, unless perhaps, not to hear her mother's incessant chatter-- they do say hearing's the last sense to go. Even if you really don't HAVE any.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    The x-ray is marked, "not for medical usage". hmmmmmm, then what the hell is it used for??
    Like no breathing tube present...hmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Like no breathing tube present...hmmmmmmmmmm
    Good point
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Good point
    It does make you wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Jahi's been lying still for 10 months-- so far nobody's posted a video of her head moving (attaching hidden strings to it might be difficult.) The skull must be getting malformed
    Yeah didn't think of that...makes sense.

The line around her face is called "Mask" someone put make up on her and failed to rub it in and down her neck, her neck you can see at the jawline is very dark,