Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Jahi mcmath

gottaqhfilly Guest
    "but I have never heard of a situation where the family is asked to perform suction of excess blood on a hospital patient."

And you still haven't. The gibs me dat grifters LIE.

Quote Originally Posted by gottaqhfilly View Post
    "but I have never heard of a situation where the family is asked to perform suction of excess blood on a hospital patient."

Exactly... ITA Filly. Yeah right, critical care RNs are going to ask the family to do such a thing... NOT. Oh, but wait, Granny is an LVN... yep, she would have had the knowledge, training, and skill needed in an ICU... too bad she must have been otherwise occupied feeding Jahi a Big Mac.
    Last edited by Cynful; 03-03-2015 at 02:41 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by gottaqhfilly View Post

Me neither. Also the "having to suction for one hour" is a load of crap. If they suctioned for one hour, Jahi would have looked like a dried up prune. I call shennigans on this one. Like everyone is saying, they are trying to hit the lottery.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I wonder if the mom will mention during the trial how she fed her daughter cheeseburgers and fries right after the surgery, and was suctioning out her daughter's throat on her own - which probably caused all the bleeding?

No hospital would tell the family of a patient to suction the patient. This is a bunch of b.s., They, against orders, fed her cheeseburgers and fries after having surgery. They just need to go away and bury Jahi already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I wonder if the mom will mention during the trial how she fed her daughter cheeseburgers and fries right after the surgery, and was suctioning out her daughter's throat on her own - which probably caused all the bleeding?
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    No hospital would tell the family of a patient to suction the patient. This is a bunch of b.s., They, against orders, fed her cheeseburgers and fries after having surgery. They just need to go away and bury Jahi already.
    I think we are getting to the point of "abuse of a corpse".....probably arrived there a while ago. What's next for these academy award winners?......are they going to have her stuffed and propped up in a corner? Sheesh.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

And charge admission as well, Mcafgr

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    From the looks of it, they fed her plenty of them before her surgery as well!
    "When you rob Peter to pay Paul.....Paul will vote for you EVERY time!"

- Democratic Party platform for 80+ years & counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    I think we are getting to the point of "abuse of a corpse".....probably arrived there a while ago. What's next for these academy award winners?......are they going to have her stuffed and propped up in a corner? Sheesh.
    Nobody puts Jahi in a corner! On the other hand, Angel is lonely and needs some company. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel in the corner.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	52445

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Nobody puts Jahi in a corner! On the other hand, Angel is lonely and needs some company. Click image for larger version. 

Still my favorite FAD thread ever!!!! Hands down.

Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Still my favorite FAD thread ever!!!! Hands down.

Mine too. I was just thinking of this thread when talking about stuffing Jahi and putting her in a corner LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    Mine too. I was just thinking of this thread when talking about stuffing Jahi and putting her in a corner LOL
    Which thread? Guess I missed it...
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

No nurse would let someone not employed suction someone. There is protocol and you like to keep your license.

Poor dead kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Which thread? Guess I missed it...
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...three-day-wake

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Thanks, FADA!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Thanks, FADA!
    YW!!

*LMAO*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

New article, the Daily Mail is sure up on all of the sad stories in the US.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-birthday.html
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I saw the thread had been bumped...I hoped they'd finally let her go. But no.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Little Chief Guest
    Read this thread from the beginning, and was thinking by the time i got to the last page she would've been buried. How can she still be "alive"?! This is insane.

After two years she looks damn good.

Wow. That's just crazy. I really expected her to look really bad. I can't imagine being in this position - holding on to every bit of hope knowing what you see is probably as good as it's gonna get.

Ughhhhhh - I don't know if I feel worse for the mom or Jahi. Tough call.....
    My Posse's On Broadway

"Fifteen and Fabulous!" Um, I just threw up in my mouth a little...
    If they want to keep Jahi going, are we the taxpayers paying this? Otherwise, she's their headache. (I wonder how they keep her mouth from drying up, since she can't close it.)

But now, IF she IS entering puberty, and her ovaries are functioning somewhat, that would just be another worry, that a caretaker might jump on her and impregnate her--- another drama for Drama Mama Nailah. Another source of revenue, as well-- donate to the "Jahi's Miracle Baby" fund! I can see it now....

"Fifteen and Fabulous!" Um, I just threw up in my mouth a little...
    If they want to keep Jahi going, are we the taxpayers paying this? Otherwise, she's their headache. (I wonder how they keep her mouth from drying up, since she can't close it.)

But now, IF she IS entering puberty, and her ovaries are functioning somewhat, that would just be another worry, that a caretaker might jump on her and impregnate her--- another drama for Drama Mama Nailah. Another source of revenue, as well-- donate to the "Jahi's Miracle Baby" fund! I can see it now....

Unfortunately, I can too. Mama "Grifter" Nails, was already blathering on, I think it was last year, about JaHi starting her period and "becoming a woman". Her words exactly. I would not put anything past this family.

Here are some instances of a woman in a PVS (real), and another in a coma (Law & Order: SVU), becoming pregnant:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1230149/posts (Unbelievable )

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629754/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Well at least she's lost some weight...

😵

I noticed that some of the photos they showed were old photos from when the family first brought her home, but it could just be that the pics look the same.

Also I know the family has to pay for all her care now on their own. The state wont help and the hospital wont help.

The weight thing kinda weirds me out. You would think that being on a strictly liquid diet for a year she would be WAY thinner, but she's not. Makes me think she is swollen with fluids and internal decomposition.

I could be wrong, but something ain't right.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    The weight thing kinda weirds me out. You would think that being on a strictly liquid diet for a year she would be WAY thinner, but she's not. Makes me think she is swollen with fluids and internal decomposition.

I could be wrong, but something ain't right.
    I'm inclined to agree.I was on a liquid diet for 7 & 1/2 weeks back when I was 15.. Lost 42 lbs ( diet sucked). She should've lost a lot more by now.

Okay - glad I am not the only one, don't wanna be a "Negative Nancy"...

If someone from the medical field has an explanation that would be great!
    Last edited by Shejay; 11-03-2015 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Kant Spill
    My Posse's On Broadway

Maybe they are pouring Chocolate shakes and ground up Big Macs down her tube.
    March 1934-July 2016

I don't typically watch Dr. Drew, but sometimes I'll turn on HLN on Sirius/XM while I'm driving. It's lots of fun to listen to Forensic Files on long drives. Anyway, I happened to catch Dr. Drew on the radio last week and Jahi came up.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew/a...-2013-turns-15

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    I don't typically watch Dr. Drew, but sometimes I'll turn on HLN on Sirius/XM while I'm driving. It's lots of fun to listen to Forensic Files on long drives. Anyway, I happened to catch Dr. Drew on the radio last week and Jahi came up.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew/a...-2013-turns-15
    That was a great clip and I couldn't agree more. That statement from her parents shows such incredible denial. Saying God is keeping her alive? They obviously can't see that she is not alive, even though she might be breathing, and if they turned those breathing machines off, what would they say about God then? Shame on whoever is giving them any hope that she will ever come back, IMO there should be an investigation because this is getting to an ethical issue. As Dr. Drew said, there is ZERO chance she will come back, she is GONE, and to continue to play on the family's faith and collect money to keep her in this state is criminal, IMO.

Preach Dr. Drew !!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

She can't regulate her body temp, hence all the blankets up to her neck - does not bode well for recovery.

Is it just me, or is the picture with the white hearts over her eyes a bit creepy? I tell us, Mama Nails is not paying respect to the dead, which Jahi clearly is!

Just because you're got a ventilator used, doesn't make you alive in the normal sense! If tissues are being oxygenated, then she could be "alive" in a way, but what about severe brain damage she suffered? She will probably never wake up.

Lawren Guest
    HOLY CRAP!!

I didn't realize this was still going strong 2yrs late........

How could you not let your child rest in peace? If you believe in God that strongly how could you not want her to be made whole with him??

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Well at least she's lost some weight...
    Snort. Old school DH snap burn. good one.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Not to sound totally callous, but every time I see this thread bumped, my immediate reaction is, 'Is she finally re-dead yet?!'

Quote Originally Posted by sfcitygirl View Post
    Not to sound totally callous, but every time I see this thread bumped, my immediate reaction is, 'Is she finally re-dead yet?!'
    You're not the only one... if I'm not mistaken, I believe that the GoFundMe account is still active.. if Mama Nails didn't spend it all on Michael Kors.

I tell you, IF she comes back, I hope she gets pi$$ed at Mama Nails for announcing she got her period last year. I know I would be! Some things don't need to be announced.

If she comes back we're going to have bigger problems than Mama Nails.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

If she comes back, she will be able to feed 100,000 people with 2 fish and 3 loaves of bread. In other works......she is as dead as an armadillo on I-95 during rush hour. This family is selfish and probably criminal.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    If she comes back, she will be able to feed 100,000 people with 2 fish and 3 loaves of bread. In other works......she is as dead as an armadillo on I-95 during rush hour. This family is selfish and probably criminal.
    Yep, totally agree with you Mc.

Me too, x3!

She is gone. There is no chance (aside from the miracle scenario) she is coming back. I hate to keep repeating myself but someone here is really crossing an ethical line by giving this family hope and continuing to collect money for her when there is no possibility that she will be back to normal, or anywhere close to it or anything other than how she is now, again.

*waits for the pictures of Jahi sitting up with a plate of thanksgiving food surrounded by family with the title, Jahi wants to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving isn't she fabulous.

This suit is like the effing Energizer bunny. Interesting tidbit: Mom's had a hard time living on the other coast away from the rest of the family. If it's so damn difficult, let. The kid. Go.

Exactly. Let her GO already. Every time I see this thread bumped, I think maybe...just maybe...but no. She was declared dead two years ago, and they're still pretending she's alive. That should be abuse of a corpse.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I agree Ria, it's time for them to let her go. Awww Mama had to sell her house and quit her job now she is using her mom's resources, yeah to buy more shoes and shit.

Seen the thread pop and and thought they may have finally let this poor child rest in peace....but no!

Same here.....so she just rots a little more. What a family
    March 1934-July 2016