Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112 LastLast

Thread: Jahi mcmath

Perhaps her (living) kids are better off without their mother around, if the stories of various abuses and negligence are indeed true... She can hardly injure Jahi anymore (unless she lets someone attempt to knock up her mostly-dead "little woman"... Yarrrgh...)

Her mother is claiming she's just entered puberty. She's 15!!! She should have entered puberty long ago! She's gone, and her mother is delusional. She needs to let her go.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

How has she not decomposed? I expected this shit show to end. Seriously. WTF?!

Is anyone else just waiting for MaNails to rid up some cables & make her dance like a muppet? I mean, ffs, she's abused a corpse this much so why not take the charade a little further?
    Last edited by sfcitygirl; 01-08-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Can you claim religious freedom when the person is brain dead?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...hi-mcmath.html
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

when I saw this thread bumped I was hoping that poor child was finally at peace.

Same here
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Still nothing?! How long can they go on with this, pretending that poor child is not dead?

Damn...saw it was bumped
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Aaaaand syke!

Im genuinely curious as tosh you this woman & her family members seem to have such a sense of entitlement. Why should the public throw some Benjamins your way, solely because you want to continue to decimate a corpse? Furthermore, why are people like her (former) school's administrators even humouring the circus with honorary diplomas, etc?

The ringleader ran away from the circus because it was too much... Who's going to regain control of the crazy?

She's just your average teenager... cool lip piercing, Jahi.. er MaNails!! 😕

This is just so creepy. It was noted on a nurse's website that she just so photo edited that they've completely airbrushed out her mole/beauty mark. The skin tone may be deceiving and may be far from real life.

I do agree with MaNails on one thing: she may be as healthy as ever... now that she's receiving good nutrition and the Big Macs have been eliminated. Note the weight loss from where she was initially. If she was receiving good nutrition before, the complicated sleep apnea procedure would not have been necessary and they'd have their beautiful young woman today, alive and well.

That makes me want to scream.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

If ever there was a time that it should be okay to slap the shit outta some people for being complete fucking morons, this would be it!!!

Just let the girl go.

both ^^ this.
    sad situation.

17. 03-25-2016, 05:29 AM

Jahi looks embalmed. Seriously. Her eyelids are perfect little half-circles and perfectly still. Like, you know, embalmed dead people's are. Nasty that her mother had her lip pierced. Was that what the poor kid wanted when she was alive, I wonder? Next thing you know, MaNails will be announcing Jahi's first date., then her prom. Then her first baby.

Her lip is not pierced. It's the lighting/flash.

So I got my first issue of National Geographic in April Issue, and guess who was talked about in one of their stories, yep you guessed it Jahi, with mama wakefield standing in front of Jahi's bed, shows Jahi in the background with heart shaped cloth or something over her eyes and what looks like a trache in her throat,

Wow, whoever thought National Geographic would have anything to do with this? Exactly how does this relate to geography, other cultures, nature, history, etc. etc.?

It's an article on people dying coming back, one woman has her husband's body frozen in one of those labs, another talks about donating their sons organs when he died, one woman slipped into a coma while being pregnant the family had to fight the doctors to keep her body alive while she was declared brain dead until the baby could be taken by C Section different stories like that, National Geographic has changed, they still have articles on other cultures and such but are also getting into science. Just makes me sick that Jahi's family is parading her around like she is a show pony and not letting her go.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskyboots View Post
    Just let the girl go.
    Oh she's been long gone. Mom is just keeping the corpse around for her own reasons.
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

I still don't understand. She's never coming back; set her free.

Everytime this tread are on top, i hope she is gone :-(

My husband, daughter and I were just talking about this today- I don't believe in pulling the plug straight off, However this has gone on far too long..Our family strongly believes in the afterlife, I believe in ghosts and reincarnation..
    At this point, the daughter has either crossed over, stayed right there w/mama or reincarnated..
    Really wonder what her mother hopes to accomplish with keeping her daughter in this state? It cannot possibly be healthy for either soul. Poor kid.
    JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 04-08-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrica View Post
    Everytime this tread are on top, i hope she is gone :-(
    Me, too. When is Ma Nails going to let Jahi GO already???? You KNOW she can't be smelling too good.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Me, too. When is Ma Nails going to let Jahi GO already???? You KNOW she can't be smelling too good.
    Yup...I bet she could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon by now. Has to be ripe.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    It's an article on people dying coming back, one woman has her husband's body frozen in one of those labs, another talks about donating their sons organs when he died, one woman slipped into a coma while being pregnant the family had to fight the doctors to keep her body alive while she was declared brain dead until the baby could be taken by C Section different stories like that, National Geographic has changed, they still have articles on other cultures and such but are also getting into science. Just makes me sick that Jahi's family is parading her around like she is a show pony and not letting her go.
    this isn't about jahi, but I have to ask about the husband who's apparently cryogenically frozen... I thought that only worked if the person had been alive when they were frozen(?) if he were brain dead, is she waiting until they 'cure' brain death? I'm both fascinated & confused by how this is supposed to go.

Oh! Another thing... Not sure how old her husband was, but what happens if he's cured & still looking 35 & finds out he's married to someone who is now 95? Logistics on this one have my mind on overdrive.

Doesn't really say much about them, it's a picture of the wife leaning against the container where her husband is, she is the co-founder her husband was the founder of the cryonics company Alcor.
    which they started in 1972 http://www.alcor.org/AboutAlcor/index.html

I wonder if mama nails will ever let Jahi go. Or will she give her body to a place like Alcor.?
    Last edited by pkstracy; 04-14-2016 at 08:40 PM.

I somehow do not see a GoFundMe campaign for Jahi's (suggested) future residence at Alcor working out very well...

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    I somehow do not see a GoFundMe campaign for Jahi's (suggested) future residence at Alcor working out very well...
    Wow Linnie... absolutely amazing that you mentioned Alcor... I was just looking at their website yesterday. Extremely interesting, and at $200,000+, extremely expensive.

http://www.alcor.org/

This is quite lengthy, but a fascinating read...

http://waitbutwhy.com/2016/03/cryonics.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

An update on Jahi, big suprise - she is still braindead. Poor girl

http://www.docbastard.net/2017/04/ja...th-update.html

In the name of all that's holy, this poor thing should be set free.

I agree it's been what three years now?

Holy Shit!!!! I forgot about this poor child!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Would it be cruel of me to say that when I saw this thread bumped up that I had hoped Jahi's momma had finally let her go???

"I just go here!"

Would it be cruel of me to say that when I saw this thread bumped up that I had hoped Jahi's momma had finally let her go???
    Nope! Not cruel! I thought the same thing. In min opinion, they are the ones being cruel keeping up this charade, wasting money, being in denial and not just letting this poor girl go and rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Nope! Not cruel! I thought the same thing. In min opinion, they are the ones being cruel keeping up this charade, wasting money, being in denial and not just letting this poor girl go and rest in peace.
    Same here...thought the same exact thing. This poor soul needs to be in peace.

I haven't been on this thread in quite some time. I cannot believe this child is still alive.

Completely hypothetical here, but what happens once this child's mother and family die off? Just how long is she going to be on a ventilator? Let's say it's 30 years from now.....who is responsible for her then?

Lastly, what's the longest a brain dead person has survived in life support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is her lip pierced? And her brows waxed?

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I haven't been on this thread in quite some time. I cannot believe this child is still alive.

Completely hypothetical here, but what happens once this child's mother and family die off? Just how long is she going to be on a ventilator? Let's say it's 30 years from now.....who is responsible for her then?

Lastly, what's the longest a brain dead person has survived in life support?

FADA, you use "alive" rather loosely, no? Every time I see this thread bumped, I hope MAYBE her mother let her go....but no.

"I just go here!"

FADA, you use "alive" rather loosely, no? Every time I see this thread bumped, I hope MAYBE her mother let her go....but no.
    Very loosely for sure.

Very loosely for sure.

DO miss seein' ya 'round these parts. Don't be a stranger, mmkay?

"I just go here!"

OMG selfish woman give her up. I know she's your baby but this is not her any more! Let go, take time to heal and do something productive with your life instead of hanging onto this impossible hope that she will come back to life. Anyone who is giving her false hope should be prosecuted for enabling abuse, this is not fair to that little girl to keep her body like that. Just let her go. Think of all the time and money this woman is going to have misused (I hate to say wasted but really) and some day the mother might wake the fuck up and realize how much time and energy she threw away when she should have just let her go. Shit, let her go, grieve and then start working with people who have family members in similar situations and help them, or use all this time and money to raise awareness of whatever caused this (I'll have to look back, was it drowning or no, surgical complications? I think that was it.)Anyway, start a support group for families who have gone through this, find out what went wrong and fight about that. This woman must not be religious because she doesn't think she's just trapping her daughters soul here when she should just set her free? Of course maybe the soul is already gone since she's technically dead anyway, but if that's the case she just wants her daughters spirit to watch her sit and tend to her dead body every day instead of moving on with her life? OMG this just frustrates me every time it's brought up. It's sickening. That is not your daughter any more, lady, if you are a woman of God you would realize that. She's only hearing what she wants to hear and in the long run she's just hurting herself and the rest of her family by drawing this out. She is not gonna wake up. Ever. Stop with the makeup and the nails and the eyebrows. It's like some sick plaything, she's acting like a 3 year old who plays with her dolly while pretending it's alive.

Sorry I'm just full of rage right now and taking it out on her, but for real. Come on. Enough. Let the girl go and rest in peace.

^^^^^^totally agree.

I totally agree Bettie

Is her lip pierced? And her brows waxed?

I was wondering about the lip thing too. It's off center in an odd way, so at first I thought it was just a piece of some food or something (they probably pretend to feed her) but it's too big that they wouldn't have noticed it before releasing the picture. Usually when people have their lip pierced either further over to one side or right in the middle. That seems too close to the middle to be the ones where they put one on each side but too far from the side to be a single one the side of the lip. So it's just odd placing.

And other than her eyebrows, do you see her hair? Her mother has to be having someone come in and do her hair as well. It looks like she's having it straightened. Who does that? I mean first of all if I was in a coma and I could possibly come out I can tell you this my mother is not gonna give a shit what my hair or nails or eyebrows look like. I will look like shit when I wake up from my coma, because aside from brushing my hair, my mom isn't going to dye it and straighten it, etc.. I would have to spend the next 6 months getting my eyebrows back into shape. But I can goddamn guarantee you my mom's last worry would be how I looked. Again, it's like a dress up doll for her, and it's the body of her dead daughter. It's really beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    ^^^^^^totally agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I totally agree Bettie
    Thank you. I wish someone in her family could make her see what madness this is and convince her to let her go. I understand how a grieving mom can be susceptible to greedy people telling you what you want to hear, but she's got to wake up. I hope it's sooner than later.

DO miss seein' ya 'round these parts. Don't be a stranger, mmkay?
    Ok!!! Miss being here. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Seems her family is still trying to get the death certificate revoked..the craziness doesn't end.
    A Northern California family fighting to have their daughter's death certificate revoked has won the backing of a retired neurosurgeon who is a longtime critic of how brain death is classified. Jahi McMath was declared brain dead after a 2013 tonsillectomy went awry. McMath’s mother, Nailah Winkfield, previously acknowledged that her daughter suffered severe and irreparable brain damage, but said her Christian beliefs compel to her to continue fighting to keep the teen on life support.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c0e2e1b...amily%27s.html