Thread: Valessa Robinson Who Helped Kill Her Mother

Mammy Guest

Valessa Robinson Who Helped Kill Her Mother

Anyone remember this sweet little peach? In 1998, she and her boyfriend and another friend killed her mother because her mother didn't like her 15 year old daughter dating a 19 year old drug user and was thinking about sending Valessa to a school for troubled teens. They attacked her in her kitchen, tried injecting her with bleach, and the boyfriend ended up stabbing her to death while her daughter held her down. They disposed of her Mom's body in a trash can in the woods and took off in her van and used her money to buy drugs, tattoos, and go on the run. The daughter's boyfriend got the death penalty, the friend got 25 years, and Valessa was sentenced to 20 years. With credit for time served before the trial and only being required to serve 85% of her sentence, she is now being released. Twenty years wasn't near enough time to begin with for what she did, but only serving thirteen is just insane.

http://tbo.com/news/crime/valessa-ro...iday-20131203/
    Last edited by Mammy; 12-12-2013 at 03:30 PM.

LURD LURD LURD!

Welp she's out! Ugh, I forgot about the bleach.

Wonder who's next?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

endsleigh03 Guest
    So.... Taxpayers paid for this murdering little bitch to take dance class while she was incarcerated.

So sweet.

Wendy A. Guest
    Caught for sex acts 3 times and also caught with narcotics, she's getting time off for good behavior... Really? I remember this case very well.

Yeah, I remember it too. No way she should be out amongst the population. I wouldn't want to be her friend.

Jesus christ. I remember seeing this case on A&E American Justice when I was a kid. How the fuck can she be free?

Infuriating.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

PurrPurr Guest
    It's Florida...what did you expect? Kill someone down there and either get off scot free or get only 13 years.

Fla.................

tarsier Guest
    Well she only held her mother he did the actual stabbing can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    Well she only held her mother he did the actual stabbing can see it.
    well that's helpful of her...

ozzysmom Guest
    This happened where I live. She is a total piece of shit and should have been sentenced to death. I'm afraid for the citizens of Florida, she WILL kill again. Nobody who kills their own mother can NEVER be rehabilitated into a normal person.....

I remember this one well. I can't imagine what it feels like to have bleach running through you. That has to be painful. She deserved just as much time as the boys because I don't think they would have killed anyone had it not been for their association with her. 13 years? That's just unbelievable. Hopefully karma will catch up with her.

Whether she merely held her mother down or stabbed her herself, seems she'd be held just as responsible as the others. I'll bet she initiated the plan, I mean she's the one who was probably all, "Dude, my mom's not cool with us, we gotta fix that."

Also, you know I was sort of a difficult child and God knows I was repaid for that with three difficult daughters (all three born essentially together, twins, then another ten months later.) And I just, I don't mean to be unkind (or politically incorrect, potentially damaging any precious snowflakes and such) but damn. It's not easy raising a daughter that age, they can be just horrible people (sorry, it's the truth)... they can be cruel and they're damned manipulative little creatures, as well.

That mother was (livin' the dream, baby) going through the nightmare of actually trying to raise her daughter right (a lot of moms wouldn't have have a shit who she was doing, or would've tried to join in...) She took the difficult path to do right by her kid and she gets paid back by being held down by said beast while it's mate tries to shoot her up with farking bleach?

I think she should've absolutely been relieved of the life her now-murdered mother gave her, I think when you do that to a parent... not the molesting/abusing kind but the kind who give a damn... when you decide they're not fit to live then well, their judge/jury/executioner spawn shouldn't have a place among the living, either. This was first a thought, then a plan, and then carried out and none of these asshats thought that maybe hypodermics of bleach and a death-by-bludgeoning might just be a little excessive? How does that even work?

Yeah, I get that she was 15 and likely not a candidate for the DP. But if I ran the planet, bitch would be gone already. That story (I'd never heard of it, but heard many like it) -- it just pissed me off. I can remember when my daughters were 15. Was a fucking nightmare... oh man.

And this mother did it the hard way, she tried. And now she's lost her life and the demon seed is out after a dozen years of narcotics and sex? What the fuck, karma?

Pisses me off. I'll stop because if I don't I'll just keep repeating my initial thoughts (as I do) but damn if this story doesn't make me remember the Bad Ol' Days when our home was a palace of doom reigned over by three 15-year-old self-entitled (but very lovely and polite in public) daughters. To think of this mother's last thoughts... well hell they had to be -- if it was me I'd be... (where's that WTF dog?) 'Cause I'd be thinking WTF? Seriously?

I've always thought a parent being murdered by their child would be shocked in their last moments... no matter how difficult my girls were, I never even considered that one of them might kill me. I knew they all likely fantasized about it (as you do) but had one of them visited, say, my bed with a murder weapon and started to use it... well it would've been shocking as shit.

Would've been a fucking nightmare, come to think of it. I'm thinking of what Mrs. Mendendez must've been thinking and feeling... can you imagine? Giving your boys the lifestyle few in the world will every have, loving them (BS on the abuse IMO) and they come in the den and unload their guns into you? Really, guys? Be like the mother of all bad dreams, I'll bet.

SMFH <-- finally learned what that stands for... been using it all day, appropriate or not

(Yeah, I know: TL;DR.... Every time I go to click "Post Quick Reply" I think, "Quick Reply? What's that?" I suck at editing, sorry about that.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

k so yeah we have all thought about this at least once but maybe she is a changed woman. I don't get a long with my mother so I have some sympathy here ... I know I know it sounds awful. But she could be a changed, religious woman now... who knows. Just my .2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    k so yeah we have all thought about this at least once but maybe she is a changed woman. I don't get a long with my mother so I have some sympathy here ... I know I know it sounds awful. But she could be a changed, religious woman now... who knows. Just my .2
    Perhaps she is a changed woman, we can only speculate. But even so, she played a HUGE role in KILLING her mother!!!! Change or no, her mother cannot be un-killed. There are people throughout my life that I seriously have not gotten along with, and wished they'd evaporate from the planet. But kill them? Nope. And if I did, no amount of repentance should ever let me out of jail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Her name alone should keep her locked up. Just kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    Whether she merely held her mother down or stabbed her herself, seems she'd be held just as responsible as the others. I'll bet she initiated the plan, I mean she's the one who was probably all, "Dude, my mom's not cool with us, we gotta fix that."

Also, you know I was sort of a difficult child and God knows I was repaid for that with three difficult daughters (all three born essentially together, twins, then another ten months later.) And I just, I don't mean to be unkind (or politically incorrect, potentially damaging any precious snowflakes and such) but damn. It's not easy raising a daughter that age, they can be just horrible people (sorry, it's the truth)... they can be cruel and they're damned manipulative little creatures, as well.

That mother was (livin' the dream, baby) going through the nightmare of actually trying to raise her daughter right (a lot of moms wouldn't have have a shit who she was doing, or would've tried to join in...) She took the difficult path to do right by her kid and she gets paid back by being held down by said beast while it's mate tries to shoot her up with farking bleach?

I think she should've absolutely been relieved of the life her now-murdered mother gave her, I think when you do that to a parent... not the molesting/abusing kind but the kind who give a damn... when you decide they're not fit to live then well, their judge/jury/executioner spawn shouldn't have a place among the living, either. This was first a thought, then a plan, and then carried out and none of these asshats thought that maybe hypodermics of bleach and a death-by-bludgeoning might just be a little excessive? How does that even work?

Yeah, I get that she was 15 and likely not a candidate for the DP. But if I ran the planet, bitch would be gone already. That story (I'd never heard of it, but heard many like it) -- it just pissed me off. I can remember when my daughters were 15. Was a fucking nightmare... oh man.

And this mother did it the hard way, she tried. And now she's lost her life and the demon seed is out after a dozen years of narcotics and sex? What the fuck, karma?

Pisses me off. I'll stop because if I don't I'll just keep repeating my initial thoughts (as I do) but damn if this story doesn't make me remember the Bad Ol' Days when our home was a palace of doom reigned over by three 15-year-old self-entitled (but very lovely and polite in public) daughters. To think of this mother's last thoughts... well hell they had to be -- if it was me I'd be... (where's that WTF dog?) 'Cause I'd be thinking WTF? Seriously?

I've always thought a parent being murdered by their child would be shocked in their last moments... no matter how difficult my girls were, I never even considered that one of them might kill me. I knew they all likely fantasized about it (as you do) but had one of them visited, say, my bed with a murder weapon and started to use it... well it would've been shocking as shit.

Would've been a fucking nightmare, come to think of it. I'm thinking of what Mrs. Mendendez must've been thinking and feeling... can you imagine? Giving your boys the lifestyle few in the world will every have, loving them (BS on the abuse IMO) and they come in the den and unload their guns into you? Really, guys? Be like the mother of all bad dreams, I'll bet.

SMFH <-- finally learned what that stands for... been using it all day, appropriate or not

(Yeah, I know: TL;DR.... Every time I go to click "Post Quick Reply" I think, "Quick Reply? What's that?" I suck at editing, sorry about that.)
    Exactly. We are on the same page. She initiated it.

Mammy Guest
    I see everyone is as shocked as I am. RiotBoots saw where I had mentioned Valessa in another thread and sent me a link about her being released and it just blew me away. I figured there were many people on here who hadn't heard about her release either. I remember her trial and how her defense lawyer dressed her in these angelic little schoolgirl skirts with cardigans and dress shoes and had her hair pulled to the side with a sweet little barrette. She really wanted Valessa to appear be a naive, innocent 15 year old who was influenced by her bad boy boyfriend and his buddy. That image was the complete opposite of the thuggish image she actually was fond of and dressed the part of. I can't even imagine the betrayal her mother must have felt to know her own daughter was holding her down to be brutally murdered. She had to have been crying and begging for them to stop, trying to reach her selfish daughter's heart one last time. Valessa wasn't an innocent bystander who played no part in the murder. At the very least, she should have been charged with the law of parties because that is what is done to get away drivers who help a bank robber escape and if the robber killed someone in the process, the get away driver has the same amount of guilt according to the law in some states. What Valessa did was way worse than that, she was an actual hands on participant in the death of her own mother who was trying to raise her and look out for her best interests and well being. She helped take her mother away from Vicki's other daughter, her fiance, her parents, and many other people who cared about her. They threw her out like trash, stole her mini van, spent her money, and lived it up thug style on a murdered woman's dime. It's a damn shame that Valessa's mother wasn't Theresa Knorr instead of Vicki Robinson.

tarsier Guest
    I may not always agree but there is only so much the law can do; initiated or not he was of the age of majority and chose to do the bidding of a teen aged girl. Don't knowe Florida law but she may not have been eligible for death penalty. The prosecutor got what they could get on this case based on the law. It's difficult enough to get the death penalty on a female let alone an under aged one and I doubt life without parole would have held up on appeal.

Mammy Guest
    She wasn't eligible for the death penalty since she was underage at the time of the murder. I'm not saying that Adam Davis doesn't deserve the death penalty, because he does deserve it, but how did he get death, Jon Whispel got 25 years, and Valessa got 20 years and only served 13? I guess if she got that much of her sentence knocked off, then Whispel should be getting out quite a bit sooner, too. IMO, they were all there and all a part of the murder. They all helped dispose of the body, benefited from the cash, and benefited from the use of the van. They all three used drugs bought with Vicki's money, got tattoos with Vicki's money, and used her van to go on the run. The cases were presented in court, but nobody knows for certain who did what in that house, it is just the word of three lying murderers trying to save their own asses. If Davis got the death penalty and Valessa wasn't eligible due to only being 15 years old at the time of the murder, then she should have at least got a life sentence and so should Whispel. I think DeeAnn Athan dressing her up to look like an innocent little schoolgirl and hammering the fact that she was 15 had a big influence on the jury who fell for her sweet faced little girl act. She is free now and isn't even on parole.

This makes me as mad as when Hope Ripey Got out and Melinda Loveless, can't remember if Toni is still locked up.

Toni and Hope are out. Melinda and Laurie are still in.

I remember seeing this case on TV, too. Shocked that she's out because it doesn't seem like it's been that long.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    Toni and Hope are out. Melinda and Laurie are still in.

I remember seeing this case on TV, too. Shocked that she's out because it doesn't seem like it's been that long.
    I thought the exact same thing! I can't believe it's been fifteen years since Ms. Robinson's murder. Valessa has spent half of her life behind bars, but she deserves to spend all of her life behind bars for what she did. Those boys wouldn't have killed her mother if Valessa hadn't instigated it.

NOVSTORM Guest
    My second husbands faily were fighters. I mean the brothers beat each other up and my husband smacked his dad and his girl friend and put my car in the livinng room (that was during the divorce) He threaatenedto kill his dad all the time and I used to have nightmares about him actually doing it. Sooner or later he was going to kill somepne and i made damn sure it wasn't me and I a sure of he had not had that blood vessel breeak in his brain that he would have killed someone. People who would use violence against their own parent are really screwed up. This girls mom was a good person and for the kid to do this to her ? she is a nut and for them to let her out? they are nuts. Damn right we will read about her again and probably for killing someone else. I have nevere understood the rfeasoning behind our judical system to give 4 people 4 different sentances for the same murder? IMO murder is muder, if you were there and had ANY part in it, you all get the same thing. FLorida has a thing about teh death penalty and about finding people guilty. If I were going to get rid of someone I think that state would be my best bet to get off lol

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    My second husbands faily were fighters. I mean the brothers beat each other up and my husband smacked his dad and his girl friend and put my car in the livinng room (that was during the divorce) He threaatenedto kill his dad all the time and I used to have nightmares about him actually doing it. Sooner or later he was going to kill somepne and i made damn sure it wasn't me and I a sure of he had not had that blood vessel breeak in his brain that he would have killed someone. People who would use violence against their own parent are really screwed up. This girls mom was a good person and for the kid to do this to her ? she is a nut and for them to let her out? they are nuts. Damn right we will read about her again and probably for killing someone else. I have nevere understood the rfeasoning behind our judical system to give 4 people 4 different sentances for the same murder? IMO murder is muder, if you were there and had ANY part in it, you all get the same thing. FLorida has a thing about teh death penalty and about finding people guilty. If I were going to get rid of someone I think that state would be my best bet to get off lol
    Exactly! All three were there, all three played a role in the murder, all three helped with disposing of her body, all three enjoyed the drugs and tattoos paid for with Ms. Robinson's money, so all three should have got the exact same sentence. It's doubtful that any of the three would have committed the murder alone, but they sure didn't care to gang up on an innocent woman and brutalize her. If Valessa truly feels no responsibility for what happened to her Mom, then she's a hardened sociopath.