Thread: NFL player Adrian Peterson's son murdered

NFL player Adrian Peterson's son murdered

A 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson is in critical condition in a Sioux Falls, S.D. hospital, the victim of alleged abuse.

Peterson's father Nelson confirmed Friday afternoon that the child is Adrian Peterson's. In a media briefing earlier Friday, Sioux Falls police declined to confirm if the child was the running back's son.

Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, has been charged with aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an infant in Lincoln County for harming a 2-year-old boy who was in his care.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ition/2966015/

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    A 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson is in critical condition in a Sioux Falls, S.D. hospital, the victim of alleged abuse.

Peterson's father Nelson confirmed Friday afternoon that the child is Adrian Peterson's. In a media briefing earlier Friday, Sioux Falls police declined to confirm if the child was the running back's son.

Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, has been charged with aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an infant in Lincoln County for harming a 2-year-old boy who was in his care.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ition/2966015/
    Ok i've read this like 3 times and I'm confused...the player is Adrian Peterson but who is Joseph Robert Patterson?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    Ok i've read this like 3 times and I'm confused...the player is Adrian Peterson but who is Joseph Robert Patterson?
    The mother's live in boyfriend. It appears he beat the child, and reports on twitter say the child isn't expected to make it.

It takes a special breed of bug to beat a baby.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Damn...what kind of maggot can hurt a baby? May he get taken care of in prison for the rest of his life
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

babyblujems Guest
    I hate to say it but this is one of those cases where I feel the abuser will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law because the child's father is famous, and not the abuser. Hopefully, something good could come out of it, say maybe Peterson could crusade and help abused kids, help make laws tougher on those who do abuse and neglect children. But we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    I hate to say it but this is one of those cases where I feel the abuser will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law because the child's father is famous, and not the abuser. Hopefully, something good could come out of it, say maybe Peterson could crusade and help abused kids, help make laws tougher on those who do abuse and neglect children. But we shall see.
    and he just announced he will be playing on Sunday. God forbid he is at the hospital with his child
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    and he just announced he will be playing on Sunday. God forbid he is at the hospital with his child
    Different people handle things in different ways. For him, football is a release. God forbid we condemn a father who is most likely about to lose his child because some repeat offender abused him.

Mammy Guest
    Gosh, a woman's boyfriend brutally assaults her child and the child isn't expected to live. How many hundreds of cases are there with the same set of circumstances? When are women going to learn to get to know a man really well over a period of time before letting him into her child's life?

Seagorath Guest
    Damn. Looks like another "sofa crackhead" and some "misguided bee-otch" antics again.

AussieBec Guest
    So sad ...RIP little one

jjropes23 Guest
    Poor baby boy R.I.P

They should let the little boys daddy put this worthless shit-stain down with no consequences, it's only fair. Are police still charging the thing with only assault?
    Last edited by jjropes23; 10-11-2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Additional comment.

I would KILL. Where the hell was the lazy biatch mother?????
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Gosh, a woman's boyfriend brutally assaults her child and the child isn't expected to live. How many hundreds of cases are there with the same set of circumstances? When are women going to learn to get to know a man really well over a period of time before letting him into her child's life?
    Mammy, boy do you have it right....In the 7 years since my divorce, my daughter has met one boyfriend in all these years and it was outside my home. I am fiercely protective and always will be .....

babyblujems Guest
    It's been reported that he has died http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/11/us/adr...ult/index.html

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by triccelli View Post
    Mammy, boy do you have it right....In the 7 years since my divorce, my daughter has met one boyfriend in all these years and it was outside my home. I am fiercely protective and always will be .....
    That's awesome! I wish more women were like you. Unfortunately, many women think having a man is more important than the well being of her children. Even if something doesn't seem quite right, she overlooks it and makes excuses. It's the poor helpless children who pay the biggest price.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    First paragraph of the story, he was the boyfriend.

So I gather Peterson's relationship with the woman was more of a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of thingy with a kid the accidental result, a' la' Boris Becker and his closet tryst. Considering that there probably was no emotional bond with the lady in question, other than lust and getting a load off, I am not surprised that he is playing football, business as usual.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

lisalouver Guest
    This is a shitty story to those of us in MN

Adrian Peterson is playing today in our Vikes game..

lovemymonkey Guest
    A friend of mine lost her baby when her ex's new GF beat the crap out of her. She was 2. This makes me ill.

Falange Guest
    This is what happens when you father children without any regard to raising them yourself. You leave them in the care of people who don't care at all. Just throwing a handful of money at the baby's momma does not qualify.

We don't know the story of their relationship maybe at one time they were a couple and things didn't work out. Rest in peace little man, you deserved better.

Seagorath Guest
    As a side note...Peterson had 10 carries for 62 yards today. Vikings lost.

23. 10-13-2013, 04:52 PM

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Falange View Post
    This is what happens when you father children without any regard to raising them yourself. You leave them in the care of people who don't care at all. Just throwing a handful of money at the baby's momma does not qualify.
    Actually no, this isn't what happens when you father children without any regard to raising them yourself.

My daughters "father" has not raised her or had anything to do with her since she was one years old. Amazingly, she is healthy, happy and doing well.

So it has NOTHING to do with the father not being there. What is DOES have to do with is a woman who lies down with someone she doesn't know (or worse she knows about and doesnt care). In this case, the man accused of killing the child has had many previous issues.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Actually no, this isn't what happens when you father children without any regard to raising them yourself.

My daughters "father" has not raised her or had anything to do with her since she was one years old. Amazingly, she is healthy, happy and doing well.

So it has NOTHING to do with the father not being there. What is DOES have to do with is a woman who lies down with someone she doesn't know (or worse she knows about and doesnt care). In this case, the man accused of killing the child has had many previous issues.
    Very well said.
    Last edited by MirrorDimly; 10-13-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Wow. His infant child died 2 days ago and he plays a football game.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

27. 10-13-2013, 08:09 PM

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    Very well said.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Wow. His infant child died 2 days ago and he plays a football game.
    I know.

Here is an article about the mother (with pics) and more..

http://icecreamconvos.com/the-real-s...eph-patterson/

Vindicates my wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am theory.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

The only reason this made national news is because the baby daddy is a NFL player. This sad ass story repeats in every state every damn day. I hope someday through nano technology they can make a vasectomy easily reversible with nano magnetic gates. One pulse your shooting blanks, another pulse you are fucking ready for the career of Fatherhood. Hearing this same story over and over just makes me sad.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Seagorath Guest
    There are MANY politicians that should've been killed at age 2. Not this young fella.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    The only reason this made national news is because the baby daddy is a NFL player. This sad ass story repeats in every state every damn day. I hope someday through nano technology they can make a vasectomy easily reversible with nano magnetic gates. One pulse your shooting blanks, another pulse you are fucking ready for the career of Fatherhood. Hearing this same story over and over just makes me sad.
    Another very good point!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    So, the only reason this story made the news is because of who the child's father is and he didn't even know he was his father until recently and had never even met him? The child's mother sounds like a nasty whore with piss poor judgement.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Why does everyone automatically believe he didn't know? You really think this skank didn't go for the athlete baby daddy lottery?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaqhfilly View Post
    Why does everyone automatically believe he didn't know? You really think this skank didn't go for the athlete baby daddy lottery?
    Because the link posted in post number 26 by Lisa Louver clearly stated that she didn't know who his father was until a recent paternity test. She probably did think she hit the lottery until her dick donor killed her sixteen years of easy cash.

lisalouver Guest
    Because the link posted in post number 26 by Lisa Louver clearly stated that she didn't know who his father was until a recent paternity test. She probably did think she hit the lottery until her dick donor killed her sixteen years of easy cash.
    Yep. Mammy is correct. The "mother" had NO idea who the Dad was. She had to have the men take a test to find out. THEN - just as Mammy so eloquently put it, her cash cow was murdered by yet ANOTHER dude she was fucking.

Like.....The last 2 posts.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Like.....The last 2 posts.

You forget that she probably didn't even care who his father was either. Doesn't matter as long as the checks keep coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    You forget that she probably didn't even care who his father was either. Doesn't matter as long as the checks keep coming.
    Ain't that the damn truth.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I agree that she likely didn't care who the father was, but I'm sure she had big plans for that NFL level of child support when she found out who the Dad was until her fuckbuddy killed the goose who laid the golden egg. Her rotten snatch should be sewed shut.

Eloquent, my ass. LOL

Sadly, this is the kind of story tabloid papers
    enjoy
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

lisalouver Guest
    Eloquent, my ass. LOL
    LOL

Your posts always make me smile!

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LOL

Your posts always make me smile!
    LOL, seeing anything I post referred to as "eloquent" made me smile!

Peterson is a bad investor as he is a father

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ebt-washington

46. 06-14-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Peterson is a bad investor as he is a father

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ebt-washington
    Wow. Just wow..I.... His debt doesn't make him a bad father. Please share how you came to THAT conclusion.