Thread: Holy Cow! Skeleton Found!!

Harry in Connecticut Guest

Holy Cow! Skeleton Found!!

Off the seventh tee, Harry sliced his shot deep into a wooded ravine. He took his eight iron and clambered down the embankment in search of his lost ball.

After many long minutes of hacking at the underbrush, he spotted something glistening in the leaves. As he drew nearer, he discovered that it was an eight iron in hands of a skeleton!

Harry immediately called out to his friend, "Scott, I've got trouble down here!"

"What's the matter?" Scott asked from the edge of the ravine.

"Bring me my wedge," Harry shouted. "You can't get out of here with an eight iron!"

[the accuracy of this item is suspect]

lmao

Very Funny.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HAHA!!! that was great... too bad it took me 5 months to read it.

Harrietd Guest
    Because Europe is so old, there are always skeletons and ruins popping up. It's various workers' worst nightmare. They just want to fix a street, dig down a little deeper and all of the sudden they've got a friggin' Roman steam bath on their hands. When we dug the foundation for our house, everybody involved was in agreement - you find anything down there, bury it on the neighbor's property. Otherwise your propery is declared an archeology area and things come to a screeching halt until it's all sorted out. Poltergeist aside, no thank you.