Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: James DiMaggio and the Anderson family

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Sounds like the sheriff's department totally dropped the ball on this one! http://www.cbs8.com/story/23283594/m...idnapping-case
    I love this quote from the comments at that link:

Gail Powell · Top Commenter · Alumni of UCSDOur illustrious Sheriff makes us proud once more--just like he did a few summer's back with that ludicrous Zahau "suicide" finding. This time, former FBI employee Gore, can barely rouse himself from his summer stupor, to follow the lines and connect the dots about this case. Gore and the Feds don't want people talking about how the FBI shot to kill a man who may have NOT kidnapped someone after all. They are all just hoping it goes away. In my opinion, Lora Robinson seems like the one sane person in this whole backwoods Peyton Place drama.

Wendy A. Guest
    Yes! I saw that! People in that county aren't too happy with their sheriff and how this case is being handled at all! I saw one comment from a resident in that county that was directed towards the sheriff, reminding him that he is an elected official, and he answers to them, and they want answers. I gotta feeling this case is gonna get ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    We're supposed to trust the authorities on this one and leave it alone...easier said than done.
    This is the same sheriff's department that decided a woman took her clothes off, stuffed a t-shirt in her mouth, tied her hands and feet before hanging herself from a balcony, and then is pissed as hell that anyone would have the audacity to question their ruling it a suicide with little or no inquiry.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    This is the same sheriff's department that decided a woman took her clothes off, stuffed a t-shirt in her mouth, tied her hands and feet before hanging herself from a balcony, and then is pissed as hell that anyone would have the audacity to question their ruling it a suicide with little or no inquiry.
    Yes, and a lot of things about both cases stink more than skunks in a woodpile.

Cat lady in training Guest
    Did anyone else notice that Hannah denied knowing her family was dead and thought she was on a camping trip, but then said she didn't alert the horseback riders because she was afraid that DiMaggio would kill them? Hmmm.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat lady in training View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Hannah denied knowing her family was dead and thought she was on a camping trip, but then said she didn't alert the horseback riders because she was afraid that DiMaggio would kill them? Hmmm.
    Oh yeah, I noticed that. Why is the sheriff's department covering for her?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Oh yeah, I noticed that. Why is the sheriff's department covering for her?
    Because they don't want to admit that a man was riddled with bullets for a "kidnapping" that wasn't a kidnapping? Where's the proof that he is even the one who killed the Mom and brother? Even if he did, I think Hannah was an accomplice and she obviously isn't too grief stricken to have a slumber party the same day as the funerals and of course post the pictures online.

Here is Hannah's public instagram account that she's been posting to non stop. Take note of the pics from the funeral of her leaving with a boy to go on a date (wtf? yes seriously holding hands and skipping away from her mom and brother's funeral!)
    http://instagram.com/_hannah_x0x0

Also if you haven't, seriously consider joining this facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/539350419447578/
    They have all the good gossip. It was through this page that I was linked to her new boyfriend's page. Yep that's right, since her "rescue" she met a guy who is now her boyfriend. God I hope the FBI is monitoring all her shit.

Mammy Guest
    Here is Hannah's public instagram account that she's been posting to non stop. Take note of the pics from the funeral of her leaving with a boy to go on a date (wtf? yes seriously holding hands and skipping away from her mom and brother's funeral!)
    http://instagram.com/_hannah_x0x0

Also if you haven't, seriously consider joining this facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/539350419447578/
    They have all the good gossip. It was through this page that I was linked to her new boyfriend's page. Yep that's right, since her "rescue" she met a guy who is now her boyfriend. God I hope the FBI is monitoring all her shit.
    The more I know about her, the more I want to punch her in the face. She sure is in love with herself.

Little sociopath. No worries she will be in jail soon if not for this than for some other act.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

It's good that she's all over social media with the new boyfriend. If she has incriminating information, she will be incapable of keeping it to herself and/or keeping her darling new boyfriend's mouth shut.

It's true that the sheriff's department made some woefully bad decisions; so did DiMaggio. I would prefer more truth ad more justice, rather than let's forget and move on. I'm surprised an investigation has nt been triggered against the department, if they've been repeatedly negligent (maybe there is action being taken, not sure).
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

pwem Guest
    When I first heard this story I also felt it stunk worse that last week's fish fry.

Here I am at FAD and Mammy thinks the same! YAY! When the little ho went on social media I knew in my heart of hearts what was going on. People I knew said I was being cruel and unfair to the "widdle victim" but I stuck to my opinion.

I told them it will be the talk show circuit, Oprah, her own reality show, line of handbags, and dates with Beiber. I am sticking to my prediction.

Mammy Guest
    It doesn't seem like she has a whole lot of supporters left since the pictures and messages of her have been made public. The people on the Facebook pages hold nothing back in their opinions of her.

I'm not saying that she's even the mastermind, or that he was manipulated by her. A 40 year old man and a 16 year old girl is never anything but gross and illegal, but just because that happened to her does not mean she shouldn't be investigated as to what her role was in her family's murder

Mammy Guest
    I'm not saying that she's even the mastermind, or that he was manipulated by her. A 40 year old man and a 16 year old girl is never anything but gross and illegal, but just because that happened to her does not mean she shouldn't be investigated as to what her role was in her family's murder
    I agree that he isn't an innocent victim and had some pretty gross behavior for a guy his age toward a 16 year old, but I'd like to think she isn't your average 16 year old. She comes off as a manipulative, lying, sociopathic, drama queen whore to me. The only time she's seemed upset to me is when she found out that people were questioning her many versions of events and didn't believe everything she said.

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I agree that he isn't an innocent victim and had some pretty gross behavior for a guy his age toward a 16 year old, but I'd like to think she isn't your average 16 year old. She comes off as a manipulative, lying, sociopathic, drama queen whore to me. The only time she's seemed upset to me is when she found out that people were questioning her many versions of events and didn't believe everything she said.
    If she were a bit older I would say posing for Hustler would be next on her list of "to do"s.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    If she were a bit older I would say posing for Hustler would be next on her list of "to do"s.
    From some of the pics I've seen of her, she's not far from it.

pwem Guest
    Hey would you pose with your dad like this?

http://www.justjared.com/2008/04/28/...fair-pictures/

Mammy Guest
    nope

pwem Guest
    When I first saw the pic I thought "gee, her boyfriend is a little old for her". When I realized it was her old man...UGH!

I agree with 100% of that.

Bayou Queen Guest
    I have a 21 year old grand daughter who is in college, nursing school, who is bubbly, did the cheerleader thing, loves her makeup (not at the hospital when she is with patients) but I guarantee if anything happened to my daughter or my grandson, my Baby Girl (and her girlfriends also) would be devastated. The LAST thing she would be doing is smiling posing and putting makeup on under these circumstances, and she is a girly girl as you can see. This behavior is NOT normal. Perhaps this girl isn't playing with a full deck, maybe she has some mental issues. (posting photo of my grand daughter because at first the way Hannah looked reminded me of her ever so slightly, and now less and less)OSorry but I took these photos of my grand daughter off the internet and it looks awful. I'm a spazz!!
    Last edited by Bayou Queen; 09-11-2014 at 07:39 PM.

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    I have a 21 year old grand daughter who is in college, nursing school, who is bubbly, did the cheerleader thing, loves her makeup (not at the hospital when she is with patients) but I guarantee if anything happened to my daughter or my grandson, my Baby Girl (and her girlfriends also) would be devastated. The LAST thing she would be doing is smiling posing and putting makeup on under these circumstances, and she is a girly girl as you can see. This behavior is NOT normal. Perhaps this girl isn't playing with a full deck, maybe she has some mental issues. (posting photo of my grand daughter because at first the way Hannah looked reminded me of her ever so slightly, and now less and less) Sorry but I took these photos of my grand daughter off the internet and it looks awful. I'm a spazz!!

What a beauty! And she's going to be a nurse! I wish her all the luck in the world!

Bayou Queen Guest
    Thank you. Many of us have lost a close family when we were teens, ( I was 15 when my Dad died of natural causes). This girl's behavior get more bazaar by the moment. Could she be a Jodi Aria in the making, I know I am kidding but perhaps she has some kind of personality disorder.
    Last edited by Bayou Queen; 08-29-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Mammy Guest
    I think it's possible that she has a personality disorder, but I also think she's a spoiled, entitled brat who has been left to run wild and do as she pleases and she can't stand to hear the word "no."

Your granddaughter is beautiful and I'm sure she'll make a fine nurse.

Your granddaughter is just beautiful! I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Where does she work? No I'm kidding with you. I lost my stepfather at 14. He raised me from the age of 2 and I still get emotional over it. My baby sister was near catatonic when it happened. Hannah's behavior is alarming and disrespectful. Either she's coincidentally a sociopath or a guilty sociopath.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Mammy Guest
    I don't understand her at all. How can she know the violent way her Mom and brother died and not be destroyed by it? My seventy year old aunt died in May and I still can't look at her picture without bawling. Hannah is creepy by how cold and inappropriate she is.

thescreensiren Guest
    If you have a moment, email the writers of that CBS8 article. They are the only ones bringing light to the unanswered questions (in the media, at least!). Thank them for their efforts and encourage them to keep at it!

Reporter EMAIL: pblauer@kfmb.com
    Producer EMAIL: dgotfredson@kfmb.com

http://www.cbs8.com/story/23283594/m...idnapping-case

Congrats on having an awesome nurse for a grand daughter! I took my nursing boards today! It's one of the reasons I hadn't posted around here in a very long time, I've been toiling away in nursing school.

*Edit: Oh this is directed at Bayou Queen!
    Last edited by Cat lady in training; 08-29-2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: forgot to add quotes!

I think the only time we will see this girl really grieve is when she's sent to prison.

Mammy Guest
    I think the truth will stay covered up and she'll never go to prison. I would love to be wrong.

I think you are right Mammy. But I could see her spending her whole life doing some bad stuff. Maybe she will get "caught" someday.

Wendy A. Guest
    There are links to the FBI to request an investigation be done on the Hannah Anderson is guilty FB page. It's amazing all the people that think she's guilty as fuck. There's even people posting things to get her friends to talk... like the first one that stabs her in the back will make $$$$$ on the talk show rounds and all kinds of stuff. Hopefully something will happen.

Mammy Guest
    I've been curious about things she has already done before all of this and just hadn't been caught. She seems pretty worldly to be so young. Even DiMaggio's sister told him Hannah was trouble and that was three weeks before the murders, arson, and "kidnapping."

I'm going to check out that FB page.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Lynn View Post
    I'm going to check out that FB page.
    You'll be in for some surprises. I spent an hour on that page the first time I saw it. Her pictures and messages will blow you away.

https://www.facebook.com/HannahAndersonIsGuilty

Here's another. Check out the pics from her vacation with DiMaggio, and her stripper themed sweet 16.

Just the pictures alone are crazy! What's with that sad face? I think the last time I made that exaggerated sad face I was about 4 yrs old and wanted my Dad to buy me something! Is this girl just stupid??? Off to read the messages.

I just saw the sweet 16 stripper theme party. Was it her "Uncle Jim" that took the pictures? I have to wonder why her parents would let her go away with him. Or just maybe her parents let her do whatever she wanted to. Could they have been afraid of her??

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Lynn View Post
    I just saw the sweet 16 stripper theme party. Was it her "Uncle Jim" that took the pictures? I have to wonder why her parents would let her go away with him. Or just maybe her parents let her do whatever she wanted to. Could they have been afraid of her??
    If they were afraid of her, I'd say it was for a damn good reason. I bet that girl can throw a hissy fit that is worthy of the
    Guinness Book of World Records. Check out her pics for the slumber party she attended the very same day as the funerals.

I don't know if he took the pics at the sweet 16, but he took the picks of her ass in front of the hollywood sign (literally her ASS), and the one of her at the wax museum on a bed with Hugh Hefner.... as you do with a child who you are a father figure to.

Just keeps getting weirder.....I do believe her parents were afraid of her. I've known kids like that. The parents don't want to deal with the tantrum so the kid gets his way. The slumber party pics.......I don't care what age you are, you don't act like that when your Mom, Brother and Dog have died. I've lost Mom, Brother and Dog not all at the same time but I sure didn't feel like laughing and taking pictures!!

I think the truth will stay covered up and she'll never go to prison. I would love to be wrong.
    It sounds like the police have closed the case and do not plan or want to reopen it. I think you're right.

Mammy Guest
    I think they had been screwing for a while. I think she was using him for attention, money, gifts, and transportation and he supplied all of that in exchange for a piece of teenaged ass.

I didn't realize that was her in the Hollywood sign picture. Yikes!

I think they had been screwing for a while. I think she was using him for attention, money, gifts, and transportation and he supplied all of that in exchange for a piece of teenaged ass.
    Agree

Mammy Guest
    She and her Mom weren't getting along. She ran to "Uncle Jim" every time she didn't get her way. Who is to say that she didn't beat her Mom to death with a crowbar, had to kill her brother to keep him from telling on her, "Uncle Jim" torched the place to try to destroy evidence, and they fled before anyone else found out what happened? She cooks up some "kidnapping" story and eventually "Uncle Jim" winds up dead from multiple gunshot wounds and poor little Hannah is just an innocent victim. The only person alive who knew everything that really happened is Hannah, so nobody is alive to dispute her version. She is too much of an attention whore to just shut up and move on and she is hanging herself more every time she opens her mouth.

She and her Mom weren't getting along. She ran to "Uncle Jim" every time she didn't get her way. Who is to say that she didn't beat her Mom to death with a crowbar, had to kill her brother to keep him from telling on her, "Uncle Jim" torched the place to try to destroy evidence, and they fled before anyone else found out what happened? She cooks up some "kidnapping" story and eventually "Uncle Jim" winds up dead from multiple gunshot wounds and poor little Hannah is just an innocent victim. The only person alive who knew everything that really happened is Hannah, so nobody is alive to dispute her version. She is too much of an attention whore to just shut up and move on and she is hanging herself more every time she opens her mouth.
    You have a very believable scenario here. I could see this happening

tarsier Guest
    don't give up hope there's no statuate of limitation on murder ask Coral Watts. Right now any half assed attorney could get her off on reasonable doubt and we don't want another Casey Anthony around Hannah is hanging herself if this prosecutor doesn't get her the next one will keeping herself n the public eye keeps the case open for the politically ambitious. She'll nail herself because she really is a stupid twit spinning too many versions of the story to keep them all straight. I would guess she has always been this way and teenaged girls being what they are she'll say the wrong thing to the wrong person once school starts up again and her own "friends" will nail her skank ass it's inevitable.

Actually, the SD police stated she was kidnapped before she was found. Everyone seemed to play right into her hands. JD was found guilty before he was shot. Law enforcement seemed to have figured out everthing before they were found. Seems that now, they are trying to mold the case to the way they want it. The truth would probably make them look stupid.

Sweet little 16!
    Last edited by Buttercup; 08-30-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    Cindy