Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: James DiMaggio and the Anderson family

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    but the thing is they HAVE said it. I've seen it several times on the news with officials and police saying she was in NO way involved. so are they saying that so she'll relax and think she's safe or do they believe it? there are just more questions than answers imo

do you have a link saying the cops ruled her out are being involved in the crime? please dont misunderstand me, i just want to know because i have not seen it. there is a reason they took her diary, her computer, they tapped her email and her phone.
    Last edited by RebelRocker; 08-16-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added more text

Wendy A. Guest
    but the thing is they HAVE said it. I've seen it several times on the news with officials and police saying she was in NO way involved. so are they saying that so she'll relax and think she's safe or do they believe it? there are just more questions than answers imo
    I didn't know that. (I don't get to see too much of the news.) I didn't know they've said it since she's been home. The whole thing keeps getting weirder by the day. I'd love to know what the DNA tests were for. They also said that she may have been calling him for a ride home from cheerleading practice... but 13 calls? You're right with there's more questions than answers.

endsleigh03 Guest
    The link that shows her posting a selfie and grinning like that 48 hrs after her rescue..... even allowing for the fact that people grieve in many different ways, it's very disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    do you have a link saying the cops ruled her out are being involved in the crime? please dont misunderstand me, i just want to know because i have not seen it. there is a reason they took her diary, her computer, they tapped her email and her phone.
    I saw it on the news and read it too let me see if I can find one of them....

Hannah Anderson didn't know her mother and brother were dead until she was rescued from 40-year-old James Lee DiMaggio, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said.

"I can't make it any clearer: She was a victim in this case. She was not a willing participant," Gore said at a news conference with Hannah's father, Brett Anderson.
    Last edited by Gabby; 08-16-2013 at 10:24 AM.

Wendy A. Guest
    I still think they're building a case. Remember the mom who's baby was shot and killed in Georgia a few months back? She blamed it on some black kids... she was ruled out too, until the truth came out. With what they're doing, I think there's more to come. She may not have known about the deaths, she may have just thought they were running away together or something? Hell IDK, I just have a feeling there's more to their relationship than what's being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I still think they're building a case. Remember the mom who's baby was shot and killed in Georgia a few months back? She blamed it on some black kids... she was ruled out too, until the truth came out. With what they're doing, I think there's more to come. She may not have known about the deaths, she may have just thought they were running away together or something? Hell IDK, I just have a feeling there's more to their relationship than what's being said.
    i guess it's possible they were just saying it to give her a false sense of security anything is possible. I hope they release information to clear her if they have it because I think the more that gets released just makes her look super involved not the other way around.

jjropes23 Guest
    I think that's very possible. If she believes that the cops believe she was not involved in any way, she will slip and say things like she seems to have already done. Considering this case is highly publicized and the only one left from the actual crime is her trying to be portrayed as the "victim", it does not seem like the police want her to know she's a suspect just yet. I say give it some time, maybe 2 or 3 more days...

It is very possible, Gabby. LE always know more than they release to the public. And I don't know at the number of investigations where LE has said "She/he isn't a suspect," only to arrest that person at a later date.
    Last edited by cindyt; 08-16-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    It is very possible, Gabby. LE always know more than they release to the publi
    all the pieces of this puzzle are not fitting for me and the evidence information they are releasing just creates more pieces to the puzzle. we need more info...now! lol

re your edit cindy: maybe they only do that on tv and not irl... lol i'd like to think they do though
    Last edited by Gabby; 08-16-2013 at 11:23 AM.

so are they saying that so she'll relax and think she's safe or do they believe it? there are just more questions than answers imo
    That's what I'm thinking now. Thinking she's entirely in the clear, maybe she'll let her guard down. I mean, she's already hit social media just days after the ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    That's what I'm thinking now. Thinking she's entirely in the clear, maybe she'll let her guard down. I mean, she's already hit social media just days after the ordeal.
    Yeah, she might slip and confess to a good friend who has a conscious.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

RebelRocker Guest
    I saw it on the news and read it too let me see if I can find one of them....

Hannah Anderson didn't know her mother and brother were dead until she was rescued from 40-year-old James Lee DiMaggio, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said.

"I can't make it any clearer: She was a victim in this case. She was not a willing participant," Gore said at a news conference with Hannah's father, Brett Anderson.

in my opinion, it is not saying she is in the clear. they could easily mean that he was manipulating her because he was an older man who should have known better and she is just a teenager. they are leaving it open for interputation. does that make sense? did i spell that word right?

Ok, so the San Diego Sheriff said she's a victim. Has the FBI said anything yet? I'm thinking they are keeping their cards close to their chest right now and this maybe a FBI investigation. Plus, they have retrieved letters from Hannah to DiMaggio. If I was really creeped out from someone, writing them letters would be the last thing on my mind.
    Cindy

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Ok, so the San Diego Sheriff said she's a victim. Has the FBI said anything yet? I'm thinking they are keeping their cards close to their chest right now and this maybe a FBI investigation. Plus, they have retrieved letters from Hannah to DiMaggio. If I was really creeped out from someone, writing them letters would be the last thing on my mind.

exactly! they found two used condoms at the house. they found DNA in the moms car. something isnt right here.

exactly! they found two used condoms at the house. they found DNA in the moms car. something isnt right here.
    I bet my paycheck that those condoms are getting tested as we speak. This is starting to look like a "Forensic Files" episode! lol
    Cindy

Mammy Guest
    This girl claimed to a friend that she was creeped out by DiMaggio, yet she went on multiple outings with him. I can imagine a teenage girl being flattered by his attention even if she wasn't attracted to him. I think in her mind it might have been "He pays attention to me, takes me places, and buys me stuff. I'll be nice to him so that he'll keep buying things for me and taking me places and then tell him to take a flying fuck when I'm done with him." That picture she posted of herself just two days after returning home is creepy. Her Mom, brother, and dog are dead, a man was shot multiple times in front of her, and nearly everything she owned was torched in an arson fire, yet she's posting pictures and answering questions online. She's probably more upset with her Hollister and American Eagle shit burning up than she appears to be about anything else. I wonder what her Dad thinks of her demeanor? I'm not believing the official version of events and believe she knows much more than she is saying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rottenecards_45596319_8hm3hg66xy.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	47758

The mom in Georgia is not identified as a suspect and the two black kids accused of the murder are still going to trial for the murder next month.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    The mom in Georgia is not identified as a suspect and the two black kids accused of the murder are still going to trial for the murder next month.
    Great... it's confirmed. I've done lost my fuckin' mind. I coulda swore I saw something on HERE about it? I'll have to see what I can find. Starting to worry now, questioning my sanity. lol
    Here's the link posted here on that thread.. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...s-report-says/ So I guess they're still going to try these kids. Wow.
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 08-16-2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Found link proving I'm not insane :)

Where was the girl while her mother and brother were being tortured?

This makes me sick, he killed them but had to torture them first, bastard.

Michigirl Guest
    I wonder what exactly investigators mean by tortured, they sure threw that term out there quickly. Yet I also read that the 8 year old boy was so badly burned that they had to use dna to identify him. I'm curious how they made the observation he was tortured if his body was so unrecognizable? There had to be something obvious to the investigators that showed torture that hasn't yet been leaked. This story is far from over...

Mammy Guest
    Note to self- avoid making family friends

RebelRocker Guest
    Great... it's confirmed. I've done lost my fuckin' mind. I coulda swore I saw something on HERE about it? I'll have to see what I can find. Starting to worry now, questioning my sanity. lol
    Here's the link posted here on that thread.. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...s-report-says/ So I guess they're still going to try these kids. Wow.

i think with this case they are still gathering information and evidence.

It's possible that she is somehow involved, but if the cops/feds were trying to "lull her into a false sense of security", that ship has sailed, given the release of the info about the letters, condoms etc. She obviously can access the same news articles we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    This girl claimed to a friend that she was creeped out by DiMaggio, yet she went on multiple outings with him. I can imagine a teenage girl being flattered by his attention even if she wasn't attracted to him. I think in her mind it might have been "He pays attention to me, takes me places, and buys me stuff. I'll be nice to him so that he'll keep buying things for me and taking me places and then tell him to take a flying fuck when I'm done with him." That picture she posted of herself just two days after returning home is creepy. Her Mom, brother, and dog are dead, a man was shot multiple times in front of her, and nearly everything she owned was torched in an arson fire, yet she's posting pictures and answering questions online. She's probably more upset with her Hollister and American Eagle shit burning up than she appears to be about anything else. I wonder what her Dad thinks of her demeanor? I'm not believing the official version of events and believe she knows much more than she is saying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rottenecards_45596319_8hm3hg66xy.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	47758
    Mammy, wasn't it his house that he burned down? I am confused, cause it sounds like in your post it was the Anderson house.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Mammy, wasn't it his house that he burned down? I am confused, cause it sounds like in your post it was the Anderson house.
    It was his house. They were staying over.

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    It's possible that she is somehow involved, but if the cops/feds were trying to "lull her into a false sense of security", that ship has sailed, given the release of the info about the letters, condoms etc. She obviously can access the same news articles we can.

youre correct with that but we dont know what they know. we only know that they asked for these things they didnt reveal what was found on the computer, or the texts or if her dna was in the car or the condoms or the emails. they have only released certain information.

Seagorath Guest
    Women need to STOP dating MONSTERS who PREY on their CHILDREN.

Aren't the signs there? I mean...usually if a teenage girl is creeped out by an older man...there is usually justification for it.

youre correct with that but we dont know what they know. we only know that they asked for these things they didnt reveal what was found on the computer, or the texts or if her dna was in the car or the condoms or the emails. they have only released certain information.

Right. But the issue is what SHE knows, not what we know. I don't know if her DNA is on the condoms, or if the letters they took were mushy love notes. But she WOULD know these things. So if she's involved somehow, she's scared shitless right now. Unless she's an idiot.

Mammy Guest
    sorry I'm a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    sorry I'm a dumbass
    It's against the rules to call active members names. You should know that by now. (I could not resist.)

You are not a dumbass, you are Mammy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Women need to STOP dating MONSTERS who PREY on their CHILDREN.

Aren't the signs there? I mean...usually if a teenage girl is creeped out by an older man...there is usually justification for it.

the guy was a family friend of the father, not a boyfriend.

Mammy, youre not a dumbass. you are a valued member of this forum.

There always seem to be two sides to every story.
    Please remember the name of Caril Ann Fugate and
    Charles Starkweather.

Think of the film- Lolita (1962)
    Hope my guess about this sad story is wrong.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Bayou Queen Guest
    My niece, who stays up on current events, mentioned to me that she had read somewhere that when the authorities were going through the burnt remains of the house, that they found used condoms. Has anyone else heard this? I agree, this whole story just don't fly with me. If my Mother and brother had died, and I had experienced a kidnapping, instead of waking up and putting makeup on and getting my nails done (and I wouldn't dream of leaving the house without makeup!) I would be devastated. Her reaction to this entire situation is not the norm.

Wendy A. Guest
    Still no updates. Damn..
    You would think she'd be upset either way.. Her mom and brother are dead and/or if she purposly ran off with this nut job you'd think she'd be mourning his death also. Her behavior is strange to say the least.

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    My niece, who stays up on current events, mentioned to me that she had read somewhere that when the authorities were going through the burnt remains of the house, that they found used condoms. Has anyone else heard this? I agree, this whole story just don't fly with me. If my Mother and brother had died, and I had experienced a kidnapping, instead of waking up and putting makeup on and getting my nails done (and I wouldn't dream of leaving the house without makeup!) I would be devastated. Her reaction to this entire situation is not the norm.

i mentioned it a few posts ago and posted a link to the story. something just doesnt add up here.

Wendy A. Guest
    i mentioned it a few posts ago and posted a link to the story. something just doesnt add up here.
    I agree, and I don't know what's more fucked up... her actions or the sheriff's dept that keeps insisting she's a victim?

Bayou Queen Guest
    I agree, and I don't know what's more fucked up... her actions or the sheriff's dept that keeps insisting she's a victim?
    Maybe the cops are standing their ground with "innocent until proven guilty". But I am with you, Wendy, something is off.

FooFoo Shnickens Guest
    http://www.newschannel5.com/story/23...victims-family

It just keeps getting weirder. Wonder if they will take the money?

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FooFoo Shnickens View Post
    http://www.newschannel5.com/story/23...victims-family

It just keeps getting weirder. Wonder if they will take the money?

why wouldnt they? this is getting me thinking, i wonder if this was all part of the plan. i wonder how long he had his life insurnace for.

why wouldnt they? this is getting me thinking, i wonder if this was all part of the plan. i wonder how long he had his life insurnace for.
    I'm wondering the same thing. It's probably too much of an extrapolation to prove some sort of motive on Hannah's part to get DiMaggio killed, but she was sure holding all the cards. He certainly didn't come out ahead, though I guess his plan was to live with Hannah in the Canadian wilderness happily ever after?
    It will be very interesting if Hannah's DNA is discovered on the used condoms. In a screwed-up way, it's still possible he was "controlling" her and she was being victimized, but looking at this situation 360 degrees, I think we'd all know she was in on something if the test is positive.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Hmmmm, I just had a funny feeling, the mom had a DNA kit in her car...wonder if just maybe Hannah might be James's daughter or maybe she has some doubts of who Hannah's father is and went there to do a dna test. I bet that the used condoms were used because James and the mom slept together. Maybe she was going to break if off or tell her husband and James got scared or upset that he would loose his friendship with the family and access to Hannah if she was his daughter. Maybe the little boy overheard something and that is why he was killed as well.

RebelRocker Guest
    Hmmmm, I just had a funny feeling, the mom had a DNA kit in her car...wonder if just maybe Hannah might be James's daughter or maybe she has some doubts of who Hannah's father is and went there to do a dna test. I bet that the used condoms were used because James and the mom slept together. Maybe she was going to break if off or tell her husband and James got scared or upset that he would loose his friendship with the family and access to Hannah if she was his daughter. Maybe the little boy overheard something and that is why he was killed as well.

james was not her father, unless he believed in incest which is quite possible but he said he had a little crush on her. her friend talked about it in this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...her-Ethan.html

Interesting article. I would like to know what she had posted on Facebook that was questionable or whatever. Also, she was with him 20 hours before the fire and between that and all the calls between them it sure doesn't seem like she was so creeped out by him.

Like to know what she posted on her FB page that is disturbing.

Her being with him after midnight, August 4th, at the border seems disturbing in itself.
    Cindy

FooFoo Shnickens Guest
    Similar aricle, slightly different info. I also want to know what was on her FB! I do not trust that girl.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/us/han...handersondna9a
    Last edited by FooFoo Shnickens; 08-21-2013 at 06:33 AM.

RebelRocker Guest
    im tired this morning but here is an article from HLN fb page, the family wants a dna test to see if james might be her father.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/08...er?hpt=hln10_2
    Last edited by RebelRocker; 08-21-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Wendy A. Guest
    im tired this morning but here is an article from HLN fb page, the family wants a dna test to see if james might be her father.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/08...er?hpt=hln10_2
    This is as bizzare as a damn soap opera! All we need now is an evil twin.

Points to my post #141 hmmmm, my funny feeling may have been correct...

The reason? They want to know if he was Hannah and 8-year-old Ethan's biological father, a family spokesman said.

Wendy A. Guest
    Points to my post #141 hmmmm, my funny feeling may have been correct...

The reason? They want to know if he was Hannah and 8-year-old Ethan's biological father, a family spokesman said.
    Maybe they want to contest the insurnace money or something? From the article it sounds like it's not possible that he's the father of either kids.