Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: James DiMaggio and the Anderson family

The only way I can see the family contesting it is they were 100 percent sure that the kids weren't his,they feel that they might be, Jame's that is. It's just odd that he left the grandmother of Hannah and Ethan the money instead of his own family, it's odd that there was a DNA kit, one report said in Hannah's mom's car another says in the house. This whole case is odd.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 08-21-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    This is as bizzare as a damn soap opera! All we need now is an evil twin.
    That's what I was thinking. Epic drama.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Hmmm so I wonder why he killed one kid and kidnapped the other... was one his and one not? Did he already know the results? Was he trying to get back at the mother for something? Was just the boy his? So many questions. You are right, this is a damn soap opera.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Hmmm so I wonder why he killed one kid and kidnapped the other... was one his and one not? Did he already know the results? Was he trying to get back at the mother for something? Was just the boy his? So many questions. You are right, this is a damn soap opera.
    Well, Ethan's DNA matched his father Brett's DNA (Brett submitted it to identify Ethan's body). As far as all the other questions, I have no clue, but stay tuned for the next episode of the San Diego soap opera "The Hannah Show" (rated PG)
    Cindy

RebelRocker Guest
    i dont believe he is the father of hannah. why would he say he had a little crush on her if he knew he was the dad or possibly her dad?

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Ditto
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bayou Queen Guest
    Hannah and her brother look alike, but nothing like the Mother in my opinion. They also don't look like the kidnapper/murderer, also in my opinion. Has anyone seen a photo of the Dad?

tarsier Guest
    I wish I could shake the feeling that Hannah is an accessory. At the very least I would like to shake the little twit from her 15 minutes of fame with the reminder of her mother and brothers murder.

FooFoo Shnickens Guest

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FooFoo Shnickens View Post
    Nice find! So the SDPD doesn't want to reveal the motive for the kidnapping because they don't want to make Hanna a victim for a second time? What kinda shit is that? I think anyone with a brain knows the motive.

FooFoo Shnickens Guest
    It doesn't appear she was asked about the condoms...

Wendy A. Guest
    That really makes me wonder if she wasn't sleeping with him. She was having mommie troubles and uncle James was there to be her shoulder to cry on. I'm sure he tried to take full advantage of that situation.

RebelRocker Guest
    She is lying, did you guys notice she turned her eyes to the side when she was asked about the letters?

It may have something to do with why they are not releasing information on the motivation.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Heard on the radio this morning that DiMaggios family is asking for DNA to prove that he was the father of the kids. Anyone else heard about this? And if that is what this was all about, why kill the boy? Something is not adding up in this story.

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieDFan View Post
    Heard on the radio this morning that DiMaggios family is asking for DNA to prove that he was the father of the kids. Anyone else heard about this? And if that is what this was all about, why kill the boy? Something is not adding up in this story.
    yes it starts on page 3 of this posting.

Ok, I just watched the interview. She looked to the left a lot through the interview (I don't trust that either). And she never heard of an Amber Alert? Didn't know anyone one's looking for her? Did she think this was a normal outing with Uncle Jim? And why was she with him at the Mexico border before her cheer leading practice? Why do I get the feeling that the condoms may have something to do with that little trip? Why am I asking so many damn questions?
    Cindy

RebelRocker Guest
    there is no way she didnt know about the amber alert, it doesnt make sense. just about everyone who lives in california got that alert on their phone. they probably did too!

I think they both had something going on. I really do not think she is as innocent as she is protesting.
    It's hard to ride at night...on your bicycle with no lights to guide...just take a chance and ride. Olson and Louris

IF he was the father of both, why didn't he take the boy with him, too?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Hannah and her brother look alike, but nothing like the Mother in my opinion. They also don't look like the kidnapper/murderer, also in my opinion. Has anyone seen a photo of the Dad?
    Here is the Dad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0feaa4486f38c11a390f6a706700628b.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	47830

thescreensiren Guest
    I feel so odd about this - it seems like the majority of people following this story feel the same. I can't figure out if this teenager is truly innocent and this is just a result of the overwhelming influence of social media on teenagers and young people these days (seems like Facebook and online groups have become a resource for grief and bonding with others - especially when they are not getting enough from their own families and friends)....or if something is definitely up! I of course have never been in a position like hers before, so I can't judge the way she's acting.

Here's some more interesting posts from Hannah on Facebook. Scroll down through the comments on the page from visitors. Hannah posted a comment as well. Her responses to some of the comments following her own are a bit telling, IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/prayingforhannah

23. 08-22-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Ok, I just watched the interview. She looked to the left a lot through the interview (I don't trust that either). And she never heard of an Amber Alert? Didn't know anyone one's looking for her? Did she think this was a normal outing with Uncle Jim? And why was she with him at the Mexico border before her cheer leading practice? Why do I get the feeling that the condoms may have something to do with that little trip? Why am I asking so many damn questions?
    Notice the person's eye movements. You can usually tell if a person is remembering something or making something up based on eye movements. When people remember details, their eyes move to the left if they are right-handed. When right-handed people make something up, their eyes move to the right. The reverse is true of left-handed people. People also tend to blink more rapidly ("eye flutter") as they're telling a lie. More common in men than in women, another tell of a lie can be rubbing the eyes.[1]
    http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Lies
    If she is right handed then she wouldn't be lying if she is looking to the left.

thescreensiren Guest
    Someone posted a link on another thread (I think it may have been the JonBenet Ramsay case) to a great site that analyzes a person's writing, speech, eye movements, etc. to assess innocence/guilt. Would love to see what they think about this one!

tarsier Guest
    This girl is definitely playing the dumb-blonde card in a lame effort to manipulate herself out of trouble; she is lying through her teeth.

She did seem to do the dumb act. Can't believe she had never heard of an "Amber Alert" before. And her claiming that she didn't know that anyone was looking for her. Like she was just out camping with her Uncle.

Wonder if she's a righty or lefty.
    Cindy

Wendy A. Guest
    She did seem to do the dumb act. Can't believe she had never heard of an "Amber Alert" before. And her claiming that she didn't know that anyone was looking for her. Like she was just out camping with her Uncle.

I saw that about her not knowing what an amber alert was, and not knowing they were looking for her and the only thing I could think was the girl is a horrible actor. She's over playing stupid to save her own ass. She had to be sleeping with him, why else won't the cops say anything in fear of victimizing her again? They're buying her poor little girl taken advantage of act. Just my opinion.

Yes that can be true, my 19 year-old cousin did not know what an Amber Alert was, she was sheltered, as I am guessing Hannah was, most teens don't read or watch the news, they are into facebook and twitter, and other social media.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yes that can be true, my 19 year-old cousin did not know what an Amber Alert was, she was sheltered, as I am guessing Hannah was, most teens don't read or watch the news, they are into facebook and twitter, and other social media.
    Even with Twitter and Facebook you see Amber Alerts, all the time unfortunatly. BTW, thanks for the info on the eye movement. I see me using that in the future.

RebelRocker Guest

here in california we have those signs on the freeway that informs us of traffic times, traffic accidents and kidnappings. it was posted everywhere i went those days she was missing. i dont see how she didnt see those on their way to idaho. even if they were not shown in the other states, they traveled through long enough for her to posibly see those signs in california. so in my opinion she is full of it when she says she didnt know about the amber alerts.

Wendy A. Guest
    Gawd, I'm such a nosey shit! I can't wait and I hope all the truth comes out. I'm sure he left her his life insurance money not because they are sharing DNA as in Father and Daughter, but because they shared DNA by means of those 2 condoms. I'd be willing to bet my BMW that's the deal.

I would like to know why that she did not know that anyone was looking for her. Now when she was gone, she claimed she didn't know about the murders. So, this suggests to me, that her family knew she was going on this trip, so why would anyone look for her? Plus, and again, why are they both at the Mexico border at midnight?
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Even with Twitter and Facebook you see Amber Alerts, all the time unfortunatly. BTW, thanks for the info on the eye movement. I see me using that in the future.
    Not always, I don't see Amber Alerts on my twitter or facebook , unless I add the app on there,
    You're welcome about the eye thing LOL, I have to testify in court on Wed as a witness to a hate crime, I can't talk about , but any who, I'll be watching the jerk that did the hate crime as he is up on the stand and see which way his eyes move, he is right handed btw.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    here in california we have those signs on the freeway that informs us of traffic times, traffic accidents and kidnappings. it was posted everywhere i went those days she was missing. i dont see how she didnt see those on their way to idaho. even if they were not shown in the other states, they traveled through long enough for her to posibly see those signs in california. so in my opinion she is full of it when she says she didnt know about the amber alerts.
    I live in California as well, I don't travel the freeways often so don't really see them, I don't see them on my computer either unless I click on the amber alert website and have it linked to my social page, I don't get notices on my phone unless I subscribe. She said she didn't know what an amber alert was until she went missing, and he may have had her lay down on the back seat of his car or something,
    we don't know that part.

tarsier Guest
    I don't think the cops are buying her act at all I think they are buying time to build a case hoping she hangs herself in the mean time.

Why are the investigators releasing any info at all? Is this a strategy that they are playing to get more info from someone? So far, the info being released seems to paint a picture that is not so black and white, no matter what the Sheriff of San Diego is trying to yell to the media. If the investigation is continuing, most law enforcement hush up about everything till tests come back and everyone is interviewed.

This whole case is making me bonkers. Think I need to step back a bit. Too many questions with no real answers.
    Cindy

RebelRocker Guest
    I live in California as well, I don't travel the freeways often so don't really see them, I don't see them on my computer either unless I click on the amber alert website and have it linked to my social page, I don't get notices on my phone unless I subscribe. She said she didn't know what an amber alert was until she went missing, and he may have had her lay down on the back seat of his car or something,
    we don't know that part.

your profile says san diego which is my favorite city to visit once a year. as for the text message, i know everyone in the bay area got an amber alert. it startled a lot of people, ktvu our local news station did a story on how some people didnt know their phone made that kind of noise when the amber alert went off or they couldnt get it to stop. i can post a link if youre interested.

as far as her traveling with him, going off her own words, i highly doubt he had her laying in the back of the car unless she was sleeping or something. i am wondering if they stopped for gas and if so, is there video of their stop, if so, where was she sitting in the car or was she laying down in the back, tied up.

What I find odd about this case is the fact that the victim was public about everything. I mean she got on some website and started talking to people and taking questions right away. Compared to other "kidnap" cases, like Elizabeth Smart or the three young ladies in Cleveland, they all asked the public for privacy after they were found and didn't talk or go public for months aftewars. But Hannah has been right out there, doing the website chat, attending a fundraiser, giving an interview, just a few short weeks after she was found.

I don't know, something just doesn't sit right in this case.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

40. 08-24-2013, 09:44 AM

41. 08-24-2013, 09:48 AM

Mammy Guest
    I totally agree. This girl seems to be loving all of the attention and interest she is getting. Why doesn't her father put a stop to the interviews and chats? We don't see Jaycee Dugard and Shawn Hornbeck talking all over the place and they would be infinitely more interesting than this attention starved girl.

RebelRocker Guest
    good point newenglander and mammy, well said!

NOVSTORM Guest
    Hmmm well just maybe those condoms have the mothers DNA in them and not the girls??? I mean the woman was sleeping over at his house . There is mre to the story but I think mom was knee deep in this mess somehow.

i agree with other FAD's. There def is something fishy with the girl. DEF!

jsnerch Guest
    The fact that she was so public after the kidnapping made me come here to see if anyone else thought his whole case was kind of fishy.

Also, with regards to Amber Alerts, I don't subscribe to any kind of alert site or anything, but I do become aware of them simply because people share and pass them along on Facebook. It's hard for me to believe that a girl so into social media would have never seen one pop up in her news feed every no and then.
    Last edited by jsnerch; 08-24-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnerch View Post
    The fact that she was so public after the kidnapping made me come here to see if anyone else thought his whole case was kind of fishy.

Also, with regards to Amber Alerts, I don't subscribe to any kind of alert site or anything, but I do become aware of them simply because people share and pass them along on Facebook. It's hard for me to believe that a girl so into social media would have never seen one pop up in her news feed every no and then.
    I know that's true. There was an elderly man missing locally for five days a couple of weeks ago and Facebook was covered with information about him from people sharing missing posters and updates from the man's family. Luckily he was found alive.

I was watching her drinking a soda, during the memorial service. She was grinning like she was at the movies, or something. Yeah, something's not right. I hope police get to the bottom of all this!

Mammy Guest
    She must have participated in Scott Peterson 101 for inappropriate behavior during interviews and vigils. Scott was grinning like a shit eating dog during Laci's vigil and this chick calmly sipped on a drink at a memorial service for her murdered Mom and brother.
    Last edited by Mammy; 08-25-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    your profile says san diego which is my favorite city to visit once a year. as for the text message, i know everyone in the bay area got an amber alert. it startled a lot of people, ktvu our local news station did a story on how some people didnt know their phone made that kind of noise when the amber alert went off or they couldnt get it to stop. i can post a link if youre interested.

as far as her traveling with him, going off her own words, i highly doubt he had her laying in the back of the car unless she was sleeping or something. i am wondering if they stopped for gas and if so, is there video of their stop, if so, where was she sitting in the car or was she laying down in the back, tied up.
    That maybe but I didn't get one on my phone. Yeah it's nice here, just can't wait until all the damn tourist leave. LOL

I didn't get to see the memorial, she was smiling and drinking a soda? Yeah..she is hiding something.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1436248

Correction, it appears to be a Starbucks coffee drink, not a soda.

jsnerch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1436248

Correction, it appears to be a Starbucks coffee drink, not a soda.
    In the first picture, she looks like she has an exaggerated sad face.

In the second picture she just looks like she's up to something.

And the Frappucino at the memorial service- just no.