Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Smith - Warning: Dead pic!

BeanBoyGirl Guest

Daniel Smith - Warning: Dead pic!

WARNING WARNING This is a REAL picture of Daniel Smith, Anna Smith's son. He is dead, it is heart renching and a little scary. It was from splash and I found it after hearing about it on Larry King Live.

Do NOT NOT NOT click if you do not like dead people.

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/daniel...in-his-coffin/

knothere Guest
    Damn I hope I look that good when im dead.
    Hmmm better go get a tan.

Begothed Guest
    I really don't think that is him. I know people can look a lot different in a casket, highly doubt that is him. They also have the fake pic of his mom too.

No, that's really him. He's a bit bloated from laying in a morgue for almost a month and it's been widely reported what he was wearing when he was buried.

Besides, this photo has been posted (and discussed) elsewhere in this forum...

Pasadena Mark Guest
    That shot was taken by Howard K. Stern right after Daniel died. This picture was not taken after Daniel had laid in a morgue for a month. That picture would not have been pretty.

I still, to this day, think there was foul play involved. It's just too weird.

candleinthewind Guest
    I agree. Especially the timing right after the birth of the baby. Unless Daniel got into that value sized stash of methodone. Did she buy that at Sam's Club?

emeslovesheppy Guest
    It is hard to tell whether or not that is Daniel because some people like to doctor up photos. I would like to think that is a picture of him though. How come it took that long for them to bury him?

I think Stern and Birkhead did in Anna and her son. After they found out she was preggers they had the motive, her money. They needed her son gone so he wouldnt get in the way. Stern fighting to keep her body in the Bahamas is what made me think he was hiding something.

candleinthewind Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I think Stern and Birkhead did in Anna and her son. After they found out she was preggers they had the motive, her money. They needed her son gone so he wouldnt get in the way. Stern fighting to keep her body in the Bahamas is what made me think he was hiding something.
    It sure seems like that's what happened.

I was watching Larry King and Howard referred to a pic online that he took of Anna with Daniel after he was dead. I can't find it online maybe some one else could. His lawyer said it started circulating online the day before their interview.

Begothed Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    No, that's really him. He's a bit bloated from laying in a morgue for almost a month and it's been widely reported what he was wearing when he was buried.

Besides, this photo has been posted (and discussed) elsewhere in this forum...
    Elsewhere in this forum? Wow, then I must be wrong. I sure am glad you are here to correct me. You keep on shoveling in the feed, and I will keep my opinion.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Ya, but thats what the forum is for. chit-chat. Hes discussed in the Anna Nicole forum. So he probably should have his own with the inquest and all.
    ~SinK

hoxharding Guest
    Howard K Stern sure likes to take pictures,doesn't he?(remeber the Anna-the-Clown footage?

susalu Guest
    Geez, this kid looked better dead, than I do alive...

What an awful shame... As the mom of a 22 year old son, my only child, I felt SO bad for Anna... No one can imagine the pain she felt, unless they have lost a child... I was not at all surprised when I heard she was dead...

Susan

rjbrasher Guest
    i read some theories on why Daniel died. That Howard k got rid of him, cause it stated in the will or something that when Daniel gets to be 21 (which he was going to be in the following months) he would of gotten everything in the will if something should happen to anna. And supposedly he had told a private investigator about Howard drugging up anna, and he hired him to keep an eye on Howard. They said they found that investigators business card in dannys wallet. So who knows. Its just said what happen. I know somethings happen to the both of them, no way they both drop almost the say way. Hell some of the meds that was in anna'ssystem didn't belong to her. It was either her quack doctors or Howard K. isn't that illegal?

keef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    Geez, this kid looked better dead, than I do alive...
    HAHA!

I'm sure that's not true, Susan!

K.

GODDESS6 Guest
    i was so shocked when daniel died, then anna so soon~ i loved her & it broke my heart~ it seems tho they were mother & son, they were also best friends~ very sad indeed~

hoxharding Guest
    They are investigating Anna's doctor now. If you haven't heard about the clown footage. She was pregnant with Danilynne(about 8 months) and stoned. She was made up like a clown and playing with a babydoll. Howard was filming this and crowing about how much money he would get from the footage.

susalu Guest
    no really keef... just look at my profile! lol! life hasn't been kind to me...

actually i think daniel looks better dead than he did alive... which makes me wonder if that's really him... y'know?

candleinthewind Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    They are investigating Anna's doctor now. If you haven't heard about the clown footage. She was pregnant with Danilynne(about 8 months) and stoned. She was made up like a clown and playing with a babydoll. Howard was filming this and crowing about how much money he would get from the footage.
    The doctor's home and offices were raided. Some reports are speculating that ANS will be exhumed but I doubt it. If she is, you know we'll be all over it!

I was watching Geraldo at Large tonight and they showed a blurred pic of Anna and Daniel after his death. It has to be on the net. Please help in finding it.

different kind of girl Guest
    I'd like to see the pic of Anna with her son after he died. I'm sure it's somewhere to be found. I saw the clown footage and heard Howard remark about selling it or something like that, just awful. She was 7 months preggo at the time or something. I think Stern took advantage of her bigtime.

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    That is such a sad sad story. Whatever happened, and God knows there seems to be an endless cast of charachters, ANS' heart was broken when her son died and she couldn't get over it.

FoxMulder Guest
    I wonder how much time and energy it took for the undertaker to make Daniel ready to be viewed. 'Cause surely a one-month old corpse going au-natural would not have been pretty.

I saw the Anna pictures too in the Enquierer, although the NY post claims they're real.

Katie Guest
    I also want to see the other picture. The one I am talking about, is when he had just died. He still had the tubes in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I also want to see the other picture. The one I am talking about, is when he had just died. He still had the tubes in his mouth.

oo i've not heard of that one...

the pic of Daniel here i don't like, heavily embalmed and made up bodies always make them look more freaky than if they were just left alone

GracePBryant Guest
    I get too creeped out looking at dead people - I want to think of them alive in my mind - so I didn't look - but its so sad what happened to Danny and Ana - and too conincidential - I think Stern has to be culpable somehow - why would he let Ana take all those drugs and be so sick and not take her to the hospital. Its like she was dying and no one around her cared.

Darrianne Guest
    I remember on her reality show - one time when he was on there she was asking him Are you shy? And she said he doesn't like the camera in his face - and he mumbled something about not liking it or not wanting to be there.

monhol Guest
    was anna that strung out on drugs that she didn't know that stern was an asshole. he wanted her dough. it was sad how he claimed to be the daddy and he was not. i believe he had every intention on getting rid of her son and declaring himself the baby's daddy and afterward killing anna.he fought long and hard for birkhead to not be declared the child's father.so many men claimed to be the daddy and that is sad in itself. it just brought anna's business out in the open. i think she was not only on drugs heavily but i believe she may have had some mental issues. did it come out why her and her mom did not speak?? i never got a clear answer. why did she not associate with her family?? i never got that. was it that bad?? tell me something.

RoRo Guest
    I think this poor boy was murdered and I always have

lil_zino Guest
    Maybe I'm too creative or have too much time on my hands. But, I firmly believe that Howard and Larry are lovers. I believe Larry pretended to "love" Anna and get her pregnant so he (and Howard) could kill both her and Daniel off and get the baby's big money. If not, than, what an odd coincidence, I guess.

I don't think that they are lovers - maybe messed around a few times, getting caught up in Anna's wild party circle and I do believe the thing about the tape. Heck, Howard was always snapping pictures and had a video camera going anyway on Anna - why not get filmed of him giving/giving head?

But I do think something sinister went on in regards to Anna and Daniel's death - not JUST drug OD's - JMO.

I just have the feeling that it's all going to blow open eventually, and that Rita Crosby's book (Blonde Ambition) was the tip of the iceberg...

icdeadpeople2 Guest
    Anna Nicole was Howards whole world I feel sorry for him. Is it so hard for people to belive that she had that kind of power over him,or that he could love her so blindly just watch her show. He would have done anything she asked,i'm not saying it was healthy. Also when a child grows up watching a parent abuse drugs it would not be unheard of for them to use drugs to self medicate also. Tragic unintential overdose times two

WendyK Guest
    I have heard that Daniel's inquest is scheduled for Oct. 30th. This should be interesting.Between Daniel's death and Anna's I think something fishy was going on.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by icdeadpeople2 View Post
    Anna Nicole was Howards whole world I feel sorry for him. Is it so hard for people to belive that she had that kind of power over him,or that he could love her so blindly just watch her show. He would have done anything she asked,i'm not saying it was healthy.
    ummm......huh?????

Katie Guest
    If he wanted to do the right thing, he could have walked away. No one was holding him there, but pure greed. To say that one person is their whole world is sick in it's self. If you go in a fast food place to rob them, and someone gets killed, you can be charged too, even if you don't pull the trigger. Why would this be any different.

He was the educated man. (Anna could barely read) She had family who wanted nothing more than to help. He couldn't stand that because they would have pointed out his behavior, and would have tried to get her off the drugs.

WE DEMAND THE TRUTH HOWARD K STERN!!!

alexmack Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Begothed View Post
    I really don't think that is him. I know people can look a lot different in a casket, highly doubt that is him. They also have the fake pic of his mom too.
    I think it is him for sure.

rjbrasher Guest
    I know hks is guilty.

Think about all the cases where the wives poised their husbands, or visa versa with arsenic? Here honey i made you some hot cup of tea or your fave meal, oh ok dear thank you i love you so much. Then of course they drink or eat it, cause they trust them. And then complain they aren't feeling well. And the killer is like awe must be the flu (wink wink) let me take care of ya. Of course they don't think anything of it, and they let that person "take care of them" then after awhile they die from being poisioned.

To me its pretty much the same thing that HKS did to ANS and DS. Except they thought they could be slick by making it "prescribe" meds. Oh she/he needed those meds, she was so sick..blah blah.. my ass bucko lol

Did they ever pull any excuse out of their ass on why most of those medicines wasn't in her name? um...Oh its ok she had these before...ect?
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 10-22-2007 at 10:37 PM.

i actually agree with icdeadpeople2 - the ans show - she humilated him but he was like a puppy dog to her. YOu could see the way he worshiped her & when he got jealous with her being with other men. It wasnt a healthy relationship & he did take advantage of her ie money wise. But he did worship the ground she walked on. My intial thoughts of the clown footage was that he had taken it to show her how bad she was. That woman had alot of enablers - if she didnt get the drugs from him, there was a line behind him ready to give - especially that doctor.
    I just wish he had more of a back bone & got her off the drugs - After daniel died, there was no chance - she was a broken woman by then. When i heard the news he had died, i kinda knew it was a down hill path that she would never recover from.

deathybrad Guest
    I really don't think that's him.

BamaDeathHag Guest
    Poor Daniel. I was so saddened and shocked when he died and heart ached for Anna. But they are together now. Maybe they'll both get together and haunt Howard Stern. Sorry, couldn't resist that.

Nayzo Guest
    I know I was shocked when Daniel died. And I truly felt bad for Anna- just such a conflicting time, giving birth, then losing your son right after. I never was much of a fan of Anna (not a hater either), but I'd never wish that kind of pain upon anyone. The last months of her life were a sad, sad time.

When it comes to Howard, well, Karma will come back on him. He's just such a skeez.

BabyDoll Guest
    I'm pretty much convinced it's him.

I just saw the whole video (ANS stoned with clown makeup). Howard is disgusting.
    The only sane person in this video ist the 9year old who pleads Howard to get help. This is just frightening.

beautygirlsmom Guest
    I don't think this is him, now that I've seen the photo of him and Anna after his death. In this coffin pic, he's got a full on goatee going. In the pic of him and Anna, you can barely see stubble. Do you keep growing facial hair after death? Would the undertaker's cosmetologist have given the illusion of facial hair to more closely represent what he normally looked like?

different kind of girl Guest
    I'm back and forth on HKS. I watched the ANS show too (bought the dvd also) and agree that HKS would do anything for her. He seems totally smitten and I do believe he was devastated by her death.

I don't think he'd intentionally murder anyone, so I think Daniel's death was an accident. He may have given Daniel drugs, but not with intent to kill.

As for him and larry, sure, they probably did hook up. I bet ANS would've loved to see them do that and they loved her so much, why not? What's the big deal? Did you see the ANS dvd section when he's grinding on ANS and the strippers? He has a sexual side, whether gay, straight or bi. I think it's not likely he and Larry wanted to off ANS, got her pregnant on purpose and killed Daniel because they're lovers with evil intent. That's good for a movie and gossip but seems too far fetched.

As far as it really being Daniel in the picture, I think it is. I don't know about the facial hair, but he wasn't buried until a month or so after he passed, right? He's not going to look the same.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Howard K Stern sure likes to take pictures,doesn't he?(remeber the Anna-the-Clown footage?
    My thoughts exactly! He was a freak and I just know he was sucking everything he could out of Anna and Daniel was trying to put an end to it!

Katie Guest
    By the way, Howard said that Anna was acting in the clown video.

BamaDeathHag Guest
    Howard is full of shit

BabyDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDeathHag View Post
    Howard is full of shit
    agreed.