Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 41484950
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2460

Thread: Johnny Depp

Domino here is the link to the Ghost Adventures Thread http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ost+Adventures
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Domino here is the link to the Ghost Adventures Thread http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ost+Adventures
    Thanks for that!

You're welcome. I wanted to see the Viper Room episode on GA last night, but as I said my cable is out at the moment, anyone watch it and if so how was it?
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

You're welcome. I wanted to see the Viper Room episode on GA last night, but as I said my cable is out at the moment, anyone watch it and if so how was it?
    You might want to check out Travelchannel.com they have a few episodes up, it might take a couple of weeks.

ETA I didn't know GA did an investigation of the house where Hodel claims his Dad killed the Black Dahlia.
    Morgan

I loved Scissorhands, very different and fascinating. He's attractive, talented and has a great career, keep it up Johnny!!

Man, FUCK Johnny Depp.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Wish I could lol

Wish I could lol
    Haha, I love that

giggles, thanks Buzzy, I know I am married but a girl can wish without acting on it,.

I've likely posted this before because this is what I always think of when I think of Johnny Depp, so forgive me if it's on this site (or even earlier in this same thread.) I've seen three of his movies all of which I enjoyed (Ed Wood, Fear And Loathing In Los Vegas, Dark Shadows) and I have liked his character every time. But when I watch a movie and consider the lead actor I can detect some essential parts to the actor, and when I see movies later I can detect those same elements and "know" somewhat the actor. With Johnny Depp I have not yet been able to do that. He's entirely different every time, every movie. Of course anyone can see I have a really small sample (just three movies). I can't recall any interviews I've seen or other media where he's just himself. Maybe that would help. I have to wonder if it's the actor or just me (likely just me.)