Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

interrestedintn Guest
    I'm glad to find some people who think Johnny is as sexy as I do......I have been in love with him since I was twelve and I have never found another person in Tennessee who agrees with me.
    I knew I wasn't crazy!

When I read this JD quote on IMDb, I melted, because I'm a sucker like that...he can babysit for me anytime

[On being an uncle] My sister Christi had a baby when I was 17, and I had just heard about crib death. The horrible thing was that it wasn't understood. For some unknown reason the baby would stop breathing. So I would sneak into where the baby was sleeping and put my hand in her crib, hold her little finger, and I'd sleep on the floor like that. It was stupid, I'm sure. But I thought the warmth of my hand might help, that maybe if she felt my pulse it would remind her to breathe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    When I read this JD quote on IMDb, I melted, because I'm a sucker like that...he can babysit for me anytime

[On being an uncle] My sister Christi had a baby when I was 17, and I had just heard about crib death. The horrible thing was that it wasn't understood. For some unknown reason the baby would stop breathing. So I would sneak into where the baby was sleeping and put my hand in her crib, hold her little finger, and I'd sleep on the floor like that. It was stupid, I'm sure. But I thought the warmth of my hand might help, that maybe if she felt my pulse it would remind her to breathe.
    Yep, with that one I just went down like chocolate on a hot dashboard.

A teenage girl working in the local video store sneered at a lady and I while we were talking about him. "Ew!" she said. "He's old enough to be my grandpa!" I barked, "He's not that freakin' old!"

Blow is one of my faves, especially the part where he's walking through the airport and 'Black Betty' is playing.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Yep, with that one I just went down like chocolate on a hot dashboard.
    The more I thought about him baby sitting my gal as she sleeps, I realized she ends up in bed with me more often than not, and my hubby works graveyard, so there's plenty of room in my bed for Johnny to keep an eye on my lil gal, hee hee, and me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gone are the days when he was trashing hotel rooms!

I love Benny and Joon, and What's Eating Gilbert Grape was awesome. "I killed 'em Gilbert!"
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    He is hot.
    I'd do him in a heartbeat. Plain and simple.

YUM!

I realize this is an old post, but, why didn't anyone mention Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.... GAWD I laughed so hard through that movie. He doesn't have an oscar because he picks the parts he likes, not what he thinks the academy will like. I don't think Freddy Mercury ever looked that good, only from certain angles. If Johnny plays him it will be a generous thing to do for Freddy's memory. Johnny also paid for Hunter Thompsons funeral. Hunter wanted to be cremated and shot out of a big cannon. Johnny made it happen. What a guy. Makes you cry. And I did.

Talking Fancy dressing Johnny Depp?

http://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls/3/Johnny_Depp.html

Or you can change your choice to othe celebs male or female!

Oh I thought he had his own salad dressing now like Paul Newman. Whatever. He looks like a woman.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

More Cheese Please Guest
    How Fun! I went to Anna Wintour. That bitches doll looks better than she ever could!!!!

ozzysmom Guest
    hahahaha, i tried to change his underware but couldn't get them off him....LOL....damn!!

mel306 Guest
    My son just said this site will be better if we could autopsy a few celebrities. He has an inner hag waiting to come out.

mel306 Guest
    We just totally gayed up Ryan Seacrest. Got to get him ready for the Idol Finale. We should be able to dress him up and submit our ideas to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    http://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls/3/Johnny_Depp.html

Or you can change your choice to othe celebs male or female!
    From what I have read on other threads, I suspect that many of the ladies here would rather fancy undressing him, particularly in person.

I posted a clip of him on another thread taking part in a Japanese interview\game with kids.

His delight, enthusiasim and appreciation for what these kids were doing seemed so sincere...almost child like...I had to conclude that this guy is a class act.

See it here, if you wish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mv-p...eature=related

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    From what I have read on other threads, I suspect that many of the ladies here would rather fancy undressing him, particularly in person.

I posted a clip of him on another thread taking part in a Japanese interview\game with kids.

His delight, enthusiasim and appreciation for what these kids were doing seemed so sincere...almost child like...I had to conclude that this guy is a class act.

OMG OMG OMG, I love Johnny even more now. How cute is that smile. He was so great with those kids. He' such a doll.......drool drool drool drool.....oh sorry...

Like Johnny...much, Ozzy's?

State your mind...

hoxharding Guest
    I signed up for that a few weeks back. I think unless you want the clothes and stuff right there-you have to pay for clothes and such. I dressed Mary Kate-or maybe Ashley Olson.

malaki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post

Thanks Jim, God he's SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......I just borrowed Sweeney Todd from my sister and watched it for the 1st time tonight, god the guys face is flawless!!!

Great clip jimc - really shows what a good man he is

hoxharding Guest
    Johnny adores children- I think he is one of the actors who just signs autographs when kids ask and not adults.

Guest Guest

Talking ooohh Saucy...One for all of you Johnny Depp Fans out there

I came across this article while doing my usual rounds....thoughts?

http://www.hollywood-newsroom.com/ru...a-donkey-dick/

Lolly, I love you.

- R.H. Sin

Guest Guest
    hahaha no you dont...you love johnny more

as i said before, johnny can do no wrong, he's perfect, especially where it counts most! yum.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

malaki Guest
    Sweet!!!!....

endsleigh03 Guest
    I knew it.

~LoL~

Chevyheaven Guest
    I hate it when woman treat us like just a piece of meat. We have feelings too just cos some of us are hung like horses doesnt mean we dont have brains.
    I am just shocked at the insensitivity of some of you ladies today.

jk

I am really shocked that anyone would throw themselves into a woodchipper, what a way to go? he must have been really sad with his life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snoopy Guest
    You don't really wanna know what I'm thinking right now...sigh..and Chevy..LMAO!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    I hate it when woman treat us like just a piece of meat. We have feelings too just cos some of us are hung like horses doesnt mean we dont have brains.

jk

I am really shocked that anyone would throw themselves into a woodchipper, what a way to go? he must have been really sad with his life.
    Johnny Depp threw himself into a woodchipper because he's called "donkey dick"??? Now THAT'S newsworthy!

endsleigh03 Guest

jk

Chevy, now I feel ashamed.

Not.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Johnny Depp threw himself into a woodchipper because he's called "donkey dick"??? Now THAT'S newsworthy!
    ~LoL~

NOVSTORM Guest

jk

LOL I know we treat men like pieces of meat LOL BUt we learned it from the guys LOL

Bake Guest
    DAMN....I KNEW I liked him for a reason...

ozzysmom Guest
    OOOHHHHH BABY, I knew there was more to him than, cute, sensitive, sweet, bedroom eyes, great actor, wonderful dad, and generally being down right SEXY SEXY SEXY. Thanks Lolly, you made my weekend, now if only I could have a dirty dream tonight and I'd be in heaven!

dovescry1999 Guest
    I have to open this one at home. Damn it !!!!

Chevyheaven Guest
    Oh please yall girls know you seen one huge donkey dong you seen em all.

ozzysmom Guest
    Oh please yall girls know you seen one huge donkey dong you seen em all.

None that have been attached to Johhny Depp!!! LOL

Guest Guest
    just glad I could raise *ahem* some smiles

hoxharding Guest

The Brave(Johnny's movie)

I used to own this film-I had to spend a tidy sum of money to get it. My copy had French subtitles because it wasn't released into the US.

Anyway-found this on YouTube-it is worth a look. Frankly, I felt it would never end(which is why I gave my copy to someone)
    Here is -Part 1 of 'The Brave'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfj86X_CqX4&NR=1

I also want to add this-it was a funny coincidence-
    I once dreamt I found Johnny Depp sitting by the side of a road. He said he had an awful hangover and headache. I took him to get some herbs that would make him feel better.
    He said he had made a fool out of himself and I tried to cheer him up.
    The next morning when I woke up,there was news that Johnny Depp had trashed his Hotel room big time. (lol)
    Last edited by hoxharding; 05-16-2008 at 04:34 PM.

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    I used to own this film-I had to spend a tidy sum of money to get it. My copy had French subtitles because it wasn't released into the US.

Anyway-found this on YouTube-it is worth a look. Frankly, I felt it would never end(which is why I gave my copy to someone)
    Here is -Part 1 of 'The Brave'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfj86X_CqX4&NR=1

I also want to add this-it was a funny coincidence-
    I once dreamt I found Johnny Depp sitting by the side of a road. He said he had an awful hangover and headache. I took him to get some herbs that would make him feel better.
    He said he had made a fool out of himself and I tried to cheer him up.
    The next morning when I woke up,there was news that Johnny Depp had trashed his Hotel room big time. (lol)

girl, i have dreams about Johnny alot. he has a VERY Jack Sparrow look in this movie, huh?

Well, he wasn't Johnny Depp.

Hox, you are amazing! You have great stories, and the BEST collection of movies on the planet! Just when I think I've heard everything, you come up with something else!!!! Kudos to you!

dovescry1999 Guest
    I thought there was going to be a pic. But, I can let my imagination soar on this one...
    Oh, shit. I just saw Kennteh Pinyan bending over, and Johnny walking into the room...
    HELP!!! BRAIN PLEASE SHUT DOWN!!!
    NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    I thought there was going to be a pic. But, I can let my imagination soar on this one...
    Oh, shit. I just saw Kennteh Pinyan bending over, and Johnny walking into the room...
    HELP!!! BRAIN PLEASE SHUT DOWN!!!
    NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I choked on my wine when I read this!!!! Toooooo Funny!!!!!!

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Oh yeah baby! (slurp) :-)

Guest Guest
    just thinking....but doesnt he have a nick name in hollywood...I'm sure I read it somewhere

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly View Post
    just thinking....but doesnt he have a nick name in hollywood...I'm sure I read it somewhere
    ***nods***

Yes I heard that too, now what was it........

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Hox, you are amazing! You have great stories, and the BEST collection of movies on the planet! Just when I think I've heard everything, you come up with something else!!!! Kudos to you!

Thank you *HUGS* You are so sweet=)