Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2Pac Shakur

Find A Death Fan Guest

Inmate Confesses

Convicted Killer Confesses to Shooting West Coast Rapper Tupac Shakur

KTLA News 4:06 p.m. CDT, June 15, 2011

NEW YORK (KTLA) -- A Brooklyn inmate has confessed to shooting rap star Tupac Shakur.

Dexter Isaac, an associate of Rap Mogul James "Jimmy Henchman" Richmond, claims he shot Tupac at Quad Studios in Manhattan 17 years ago.

According to a statement he gave to AllHipHop.com, Isaac says he was paid $2,500 by Richmond to shoot the West Coast rap icon.

"In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at hte Quad Studio. He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Synthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery."

Isaac even implies Sean "Puffy" Combs knew about the plan all along.

The Quad Studios robbery and shooting occurred less than two years before Tupac was murdered on Sept. 7, 1996.

Isaac is currently serving a life sentence for unrelated crimes at MDC Brooklyn.

Rosemond is CEO of Czar Entertainment who manages performer such as The Game and Sean Kingston.

According to the Smoking Gun, Rosemond is currently a fugitive from justice; he's wanted by the DEA and federal marshals in connection with his alleged leadership of a cocaine trafficking ring.

Isaac's full statement:

My name is Dexter Isaac. On Monday, May 23, 2011, James Rosemond released a statement in which he named myself and another individual, a Mr. Winston Harris (who I do not know), as government informants. I would like to clear the record on that statement: I have never been a rat for anybody and I do not have any deals nor was I made any promises by any government agency for information on Mr. Rosemond. Mr. Rosemond has crucified good reporters like Chuck Philips, at the LA Times, and Alison Gendar, at the Daily News, for telling the truth about him and his activities. He claims they had no proof that he was a rat for the government, which is an outright lie, because Mr. Rosemond, you signed a proffer agreement with the U.S. Attorney's office in New York on 10-20-1998. Mr. Rosemond, I have copies of your presentence report from North Carolina dated 1-13-1997 and other documents about you working with the government sending people you befriended to prison so you can maintain your own freedom. I have met with individuals on whom Mr. Rosemond has told.

Jimmy, I say to you: I have kept your secrets for years. You have never been arrested because of me, or anyone of our friends because of me. How dare you call me an informant! I have stayed silent in prison for the past 13 years, doing a life sentence like a real soldier should, when you and everybody have turned your backs on me. I have never gotten any help nor asked for any help from you or anyone since being locked up.

As a matter of fact, when I was first notified a couple years ago that the feds and Chuck Philips were investigating you, I wrote you and sent you everything they sent me. I kept it real with you because that's what real G's do. Anyway, that was before I found out that you were, in fact, already a turncoat rat for the government. Mr. Rosemond, if I was an informant like you, I would've been home years ago with my family, not doing life in prison.

Now I would like to clear up a few things, because the statute of limitations is over, and no one can be charged, and I'm just plain tired of listening to your lies.

In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad Studio. He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery.

Now I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mothers some closure. It's about time that some one did, and I will do so at a different time. Jimmy, you and Puffy like to come off all innocent-like, but as the saying goes: You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Mr. Rosemond, I ask you: Are you going to flip on Puffy when the feds get you? To save yourself like you have done in the past? Because that's what a rat does. So in closing, we shall see who the rat is, in the near future.

If anyone has any questions regarding these statement or just want to be a friend to a real Soldier fighting for his freedom in prison feel free to write me at:

Dexter Isaac - #49733-053 MDC Brooklyn PO Box 329002 Brooklyn, NY 11232

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...tory?track=rss

How does this give the mothers closure? He wasnt involved in either ones death. He just wants people to send him money.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Happy 40th Birthday Tupac! You'll always be missed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    How does this give the mothers closure? He wasnt involved in either ones death. He just wants people to send him money.
    It says that he was hired to rob Tupac, so I guess things went wrong or the plan was to ultimately kill him after the robbery. I don't know if this true but if it is, at least Tupac's mother can have some closure. I don't know how it give's Biggie's mother closure, though. What I'm wondering about is the mentioning of Diddy. Does that mean he's somehow involved or if he just knew who did it?

I don't think this will give TuPac's mother any closure as this is not the incident that killed him. He survived this.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    That guy wasnt hard until he made a gangster rap album.Hell didnt even go to some school like juliard or something before he got famous? He was a sham.

Yeah, he graduated from the Baltimore School for the Arts (like the "Fame" school; but in Baltimore). It's actually very highly regarded.

Piece of useless trivia: He was classmates with Jada Pinkett.

Arrow Tidbit Info: Ashes scattered

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    Yeah, he graduated from the Baltimore School for the Arts (like the "Fame" school; but in Baltimore). It's actually very highly regarded.

Piece of useless trivia: He was classmates with Jada Pinkett.

Yes and when he was cremated his ashes were scattered on the beach- I THINK North Carolina, because his mother & him lived there for a period of time. But I could be wrong. [That was on a documentary I watched so I don't know the creditability.]

And I think I read Janet Jackson was so turned off by him she changed her cell #
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Promised and Here It Is

You have to remember that my friend Willie is about the same age 2pac would be had he lived, so there is some difference in their looks. You should have seen Willie back in the day.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I agree.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I LOVE LOVE THESE PICS... Look who it is....

Last edited by Tiffany; 06-18-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MorbidMartin Guest

Machiavelli theory

Ok so I have noticed all this talk about pac coming back in 7 years....I never once heard this I do know of the 7 day theory which in all actuality makes perfect sense. Want more info on it search youtube. But the "return" of Pac will be (if true) in 2014 as in Machiavelli's (I spell it the correct way) book the art of war he in fact states to die at 25 2+5=7 and return at 43 4+3=7 and so on....Now this is some of the seven day theory The Facts! 1. 2Pac died on Friday 13th (September 1996). This was exactly 7 months, to the day, after the release of All Eyez On Me (released February 13th 1996).

2. 2Pac's time of death is recorded as 4:03 p.m.(4+3=7).

3. 2Pac was shot on the 7th of September.

4. 2Pac survived 7 days. (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 'died on the 13th....)

5. R U STILL DOWN (Remember Me ?) was released on November 25th (2+5=7)

6. In the Toss It Up video, he also smashes the mirror, perhaps a reference to 7 years bad luck

7. In Tupac's last movie ''Gang Related'' his badge number is 115(1+1+5=7).

8. On Jon B's CD "cool relax" the song "Are You Still Down" featuring 2pac is track 7. Tupac is on track 7 on daz's new album

9. Tupac is on track 7 on daz's new album

10. In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.

11. On the song, "White Man's World" if you listen very closely at the beginning, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years...

12. He died when he was 25 years old (2+5=7)

13. 2pacs funeral was cancelled the day before then created the next day noone saw the body

In Tupac's song, "No More Pain," he says, "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation..." Is he referring to Jesus or Machiavelli?

The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death." It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot.

"I Ain't Mad At Cha," is also track number 13 on, "All Eyez On Me," and Tupac died on Friday the 13

In the, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," video, Tupac dies. In his next video, "Toss It Up," his name is Makaveli.

In the, "Hail Mary," video, there is a gravestone that says, "Makaveli." It is cracked and there's a hole in front of it; this inplies that Makaveli rose from the dead.

One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.2Pac got the alias "Makavel" from a 16th century Italian philosipher named Nicolas Machiavelli. Machiavelli wrote 3 books: The Art of War, Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, and "The Prince". 2Pac had supposedly read Machiavelli's books several times. In Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, Machiavelli writes that "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". In "Makaveli the Don Killuminati The 7 Day Theory" it says Exit:2pac, Enter: Makaveli. Is the only way for 2Pac to live the life he wants to deceive his enemies by faking his own death and living on as the unseen.

RitaHayworth0208 Guest
    I was not a big TuPac fan. But I damn sure aint want the brotha to die. I was a huge Biggie fan tho
    Anyway,I think he started to live out his gangsta ways when he did Juice. I saw a documentary I cannot remember the name of the doc..it was on Netflix or YouTube it was when he was serving his prison sentence for rape. And I can tell in his face he was broken, which is very rare being as though the kind of man he was. He did not want to be in prison, I dont even think he wanted to be inside that whole Death Row situation, but he played his part because Suge was gonna bail him out of jail and hook him up
    Imma make this short, when Suge made fun of Puffy on the Source Award show. I knew it was gonna be problems
    I still think Pac is alive, if you got shot all up and survived got into a bad buisiness deal and had to act like something you werent, then to get shot again! I would say f dis I'm goin into hiding!
    BTW those slab photos look phony

STsFirstmate Guest
    I am now totally flashing back to 1969 when the Paul is dead thing happened.
    There were reams printed. If I start listing them all the old farts ( said affectionately) like me will start adding stuff in.
      • Paul is the only one bare foot on the Abbey Road cover
      • John says I bury Paul as Strawberry Fields is winding down
      • If you play Revolution Number 9 back wards ( trust me it was old school with the album, physically turning it back wards on the turntable) it says "Turn me on Dead man."
      • The whole Sgt. Pepper Album Cover was a graveyard scene with graves.
        • Paul has the mystical hand of fate over his head
        • On back George is pointing to the lyric line Weds morning at 5 o'clock as the day begins. the alleged accident time.
    I won't drag it all down here but I think when people really impact people's lives as Paul did at the time and Tupac certainly did we want things to have portent and meaning.
    He meant a lot to a lot of people and I think people want it not to be senseless and pointless and final. Just my opinion.
    Regards,
    Mary

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Oh, I misread that article. I failed to see that the robbery happened BEFORE his death. I thought the robbery attributed to his death. My bad!

15. 06-22-2011, 03:37 PM

philbert_wormly Guest
    MorbidMartin: Do you believe any of that? I am just curious and am asking that with respect.

When I was a child there was stuff similar to that but with Lincoln and Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMartin View Post
    Ok so I have noticed all this talk about pac coming back in 7 years....I never once heard this I do know of the 7 day theory which in all actuality makes perfect sense. Want more info on it search youtube. But the "return" of Pac will be (if true) in 2014 as in Machiavelli's (I spell it the correct way) book the art of war he in fact states to die at 25 2+5=7 and return at 43 4+3=7 and so on....Now this is some of the seven day theory The Facts! 1. 2Pac died on Friday 13th (September 1996). This was exactly 7 months, to the day, after the release of All Eyez On Me (released February 13th 1996).

4. 2Pac survived 7 days. (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 'died on the 13th....)

6. In the Toss It Up video, he also smashes the mirror, perhaps a reference to 7 years bad luck

8. On Jon B's CD "cool relax" the song "Are You Still Down" featuring 2pac is track 7. Tupac is on track 7 on daz's new album

10. In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.

11. On the song, "White Man's World" if you listen very closely at the beginning, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years...

13. 2pacs funeral was cancelled the day before then created the next day noone saw the body

In Tupac's song, "No More Pain," he says, "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation..." Is he referring to Jesus or Machiavelli?

The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death." It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot.

"I Ain't Mad At Cha," is also track number 13 on, "All Eyez On Me," and Tupac died on Friday the 13

In the, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," video, Tupac dies. In his next video, "Toss It Up," his name is Makaveli.

In the, "Hail Mary," video, there is a gravestone that says, "Makaveli." It is cracked and there's a hole in front of it; this inplies that Makaveli rose from the dead.

One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.2Pac got the alias "Makavel" from a 16th century Italian philosipher named Nicolas Machiavelli. Machiavelli wrote 3 books: The Art of War, Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, and "The Prince". 2Pac had supposedly read Machiavelli's books several times. In Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, Machiavelli writes that "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". In "Makaveli the Don Killuminati The 7 Day Theory" it says Exit:2pac, Enter: Makaveli. Is the only way for 2Pac to live the life he wants to deceive his enemies by faking his own death and living on as the unseen.
    Dude, get a hobby or something. You have waaaay too much time on your hands.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Beatle John Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Dude, get a hobby or something. You have waaaay too much time on your hands.
    Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...
    Number 9...

Unhappy Tupac Cremated

Tupac was cremated correct??? And, his ashes scattered in / on beach. I'm guessing North Carolina because he and his mother lived there for a period of time growing up. (????)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatle John View Post
    Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...
    Number 9...
    and here is the audio for the nonbelivers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tu...n_dead_man.ogg
    regards,
    mary

MorbidMartin Guest
    @philbert_wormly I am skeptical, I am not one to say he is alive and I am not one to say he is dead. I would like him to be alive but something inside me says he is dead.

@neilmpenny That is a collective work of me and a group of people that was done when I was still in high school which was now over 10 years ago damn I feel old!! Can I be on here when I die??

ALLEGEDLY He won an NAACP "Image Award" whilst he still had outstanding police charges including counts of rape, murder, and attempted murder hanging over his head.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 09-09-2011 at 12:47 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He won an NAACP "Image Award" whilst he still had outstanding police charges including counts of rape, murder, and attempted murder hanging over his head.

I had no idea about that...wow, going to look up some info! Thanks Neil...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    I had no idea about that...wow, going to look up some info! Thanks Neil...interesting.
    I had to add allegedly to the beginning of the post after you responded. It is something I came across on the net.

http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/trivia/...antsans.html#1
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 09-09-2011 at 12:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had to add allegedly to the beginning of the post after you responded. It is something I came across on the net.

Yeah, there's lots of "allegedly" running around in regards to Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Suge Knight, Diddy....so much went on...wish we really knew even a little bit of the truth.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had heard about all the charges except murder. Yikes.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I certainly hope the rumor about his friends smoking some of his ashes aren't true....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for sharing! I didn't believe all of it but it was entertaining.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

jeca Guest
    I was in Vegas when he was shot. We were getting ready to go out when we heard the sirens. I looked out our window (at the Luxor), and there were police and firetrucks everywhere. We went downstairs and they told us police had streets closed, so we needed to stay there. I had no idea what was going on at first. It was nuts, though.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I didn't believe all of it but it was entertaining.

Thank you Neil! Spectacular fun...highly interesting and extremely entertaining!

MorbidChrissy Guest
    I can't believe it's been 15 years. RIP Tupac <3

lugnut Guest
    Can't say I ever bought into the "he's alive!" conspiracies, but goddamned if some if his final recordings aren't absolutely haunting. This was clearly a man who knew he was running on borrowed time. For those who don't know it, check out a song called "Death Around the Corner" on youtube and tell me you don't get a little chill, if only for the incongruous mixture of bravado and resigned-to-my-fate hopelessness that comes across in his delivery of the lyrics.

It's stunning just how much material was recorded at the end of his life. A more logical explanation is that he was just spending all his time in the studio in an effort to have enough stuff in the can to finish out his Death Row contractual obligation, but so much of it sounds like the work of a dying man that you can't help but wonder if he wasn't just trying to get as much out as possible before the inevitable came.

Hi, I am going to visit Las Vegas soon and would like to see where Tupac was shot. I gather it is near the junction of Korval Lane? and Flamingo Road? opposite some hotel. Can anyone ID more or less the exact spot?
    Many Thanks
    Skeletor

Jacksmum Guest
    http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/s...ngforlight.jpg

[SIZE=4]The convoy came to a stop for a red light at [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Koval Lane[/SIZE][SIZE=4], which was a half-mile from the Strip. Knight’s car was boxed in by cars in front and back of him. To the left of the BMW was a Chrysler sedan with four young black women seated inside. They smiled at Knight and Shakur, and the two men smiled back. Then a white late model Cadillac pulled up to the right of the BMW. In it were three or four men. One man stuck a handgun out from the left rear window, and fired thirteen bullets into the BMW. Five bullets pierced the passenger door. Tupac tried to get into the back seat, but he was wearing his seat belt. He was hit three times, once in his chest, another in his right hip, and the third in his right hand. Knight was hit in the back of his neck. Two of the BMW’s tires were shot out. The Cadillac then made a right turn onto Koval Lane and [/SIZE][SIZE=4]took off[/SIZE][SIZE=4]. Hearing the gunshots, police arrived at the scene.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMartin View Post

why in the blue fuck would a thug, gangster, rapper, chain snatcher rise from the dead? if that's the case then I want my grandparents to rise by 2013 .

Quote Originally Posted by lugnut View Post
    Can't say I ever bought into the "he's alive!" conspiracies, but goddamned if some if his final recordings aren't absolutely haunting. This was clearly a man who knew he was running on borrowed time. For those who don't know it, check out a song called "Death Around the Corner" on youtube and tell me you don't get a little chill, if only for the incongruous mixture of bravado and resigned-to-my-fate hopelessness that comes across in his delivery of the lyrics.

It's stunning just how much material was recorded at the end of his life. A more logical explanation is that he was just spending all his time in the studio in an effort to have enough stuff in the can to finish out his Death Row contractual obligation, but so much of it sounds like the work of a dying man that you can't help but wonder if he wasn't just trying to get as much out as possible before the inevitable came.
    I'm sure after the 100th death threat and the murder attempt on his life, it wasn't all that hard to rap with the mindset he may soon be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/s...ngforlight.jpg

[SIZE=4]The convoy came to a stop for a red light at [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Koval Lane[/SIZE][SIZE=4], which was a half-mile from the Strip. Knightâ??s car was boxed in by cars in front and back of him. To the left of the BMW was a Chrysler sedan with four young black women seated inside. They smiled at Knight and Shakur, and the two men smiled back. Then a white late model Cadillac pulled up to the right of the BMW. In it were three or four men. One man stuck a handgun out from the left rear window, and fired thirteen bullets into the BMW. Five bullets pierced the passenger door. Tupac tried to get into the back seat, but he was wearing his seat belt. He was hit three times, once in his chest, another in his right hip, and the third in his right hand. Knight was hit in the back of his neck. Two of the BMWâ??s tires were shot out. The Cadillac then made a right turn onto Koval Lane and [/SIZE][SIZE=4]took off[/SIZE][SIZE=4]. Hearing the gunshots, police arrived at the scene.[/SIZE]
    Jacksmum - Many thanks and thanks also for the photo link. I have my camera packed and ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Two Lost Souls View Post
    You have to admit, if you've really studied all the theories, they're very convincing. But after the 7th year came and went, I accepted the fact that the guy is gone. Although it's still fun to speculate!
    +1. The theories are convincing, but I really believe that Tupac is dead.
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouattara View Post
    +1. The theories are convincing, but I really believe that Tupac is dead.
    He looks like a carved up turkey in his autopsy photo. Pretty sure he's dead, too.

radiojane Guest
    Even if he did live to get to the celebrity hideout I'm sure that Elvis probably kicked his goofy ass.

I'm sorry but rappers are a bad joke to me. Ones that throw away their very questionable talents in violence are even worse.

Yeah I'm not really a big fan of (c)rap music either...

RebelRocker Guest

I bet half the people there didn't know who he was or that he was dead... You figure if the average age was 21, he's been dead for 15 years...
    My Posse's On Broadway

mals2004 Guest

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    I bet half the people there didn't know who he was or that he was dead... You figure if the average age was 21, he's been dead for 15 years...
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by mals2004 View Post

one of my favorites
    Last edited by RebelRocker; 04-16-2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: adding text

MorbidChrissy Guest
    I thought that hologram was amazing. Very, very cool.

Sorry, but that sort of thing scares the SHIT outta me.

Hear ye, hear ye! That is some creepy ish.

I LOVED it.....way cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I think its creppy as hell. Just wait till some charlatan makes a Jesus hologram appear. "Vote for Santorum, I bless America" hahaha

havoc Guest
    I saw on the news that it was so popular, "he" may be going on tour soon.