Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2Pac Shakur

Impatience Guest
    the only thing i have to say about tupac being alive is that dave chapelle's spoof on it is still hilarious....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuw7y...eature=related

Fujicakes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    I volunteer to give Screwtape mouth to mouth. As long as no tongue is involved...
    Oh, with Screwtape, there's always tongue involved.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    And for your viewing pleasure, Mr. Snifflethumb.................

*sigh*

I can't tell. All those white people look alike.

He was too much of an egomaniac to stay away from the spotlight for so long. Some say Suge Nite had both biggie and Tupac killed. Two major artists had already defected from Death Row Pac was worth more dead as a martyr (why anyone would idolize a mediocre artist is beyond me but theres no accounting for taste) than a living artist on a different label.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by D3LIVIĆ?N View Post
    I spent a few hours last night reading and forming opinions over this one, as well as studying facial features. I don't believe for a number of reasons that those photos are real, and believe me I'm the king of conspiracy theories and wanting to believe this sort of thing. I think this is a look alike, a dead ringer (no pun intended) for 2pac.

Until his mother or Snoop makes a public statement on the matter, or until the "resurrection tour 2010 is announced" I think this is just a good-look-alive (Impersonator Josh Harraway) look him up.
    Ditto.

Angiebabynz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    the only thing i have to say about tupac being alive is that dave chapelle's spoof on it is still hilarious....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuw7y...eature=related
    Ah jeez, that was great - I had to wipe the tears from my eyes!

Snoopy Guest
    Tupac is dead..dead and oh yeah DEAD! I have to admit I had to look a couple of times..the guy does look alot like him..and Screwy you are cracking me up with this thread.. by the way all we had when we were kids was a Reel to Reel and we liked it that way!

Flowergrrl Guest
    From the side (minus the third one) it looks like it could be. But, the front photo? No... There's no way that is him.

Old Soul Guest
    Screwtape FTW!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Oh wait a minute, you're a sista? Well let me spit some game!

And how YOU doin? Mmm hmmm hopefully you're doing as fine as you LOOK, you sexy lil smore!
    Smore...
    LOL
    As long as you're not soft, and mushy when the time comes, you can spit all the game you want, honey!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Oh, with Screwtape, there's always tongue involved.
    You see why I love you guys so much ? You can turn a miserable day into a laughfest!

(**dovescry1999 Skips around the maypole, singing "Ain't nothing but a Gangster Party"**)

Screwtape Guest
    Ain't nothin but a S thing BAYbah

The only two times I liked Tupac ever in his life (which continues to this day BTW)

Above the Law - Call It What U Want (wearing that EXACT same ugly nose stud as in the new pics, see it?)

Digital Underground - Same Song (which for some reason isn't on YouTube. Probably because there were secret signs and signals proving he was going to fake his own death, no doubt)

Two Lost Souls Guest
    Those first two TMZ pictures certainly look like him. The third one doesn't at all and pretty much shows that it's not him.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Ain't nothin but a S thing BAYbah

The only two times I liked Tupac ever in his life (which continues to this day BTW)

Above the Law - Call It What U Want (wearing that EXACT same ugly nose stud as in the new pics, see it?)

Digital Underground - Same Song (which for some reason isn't on YouTube. Probably because there were secret signs and signals proving he was going to fake his own death, no doubt)

Screwtape..
    Please be careful. They told me that you knew too much, and that they were gonna have to come after you soon...

dovescry1999 Guest
    Oh My Lord ... Tupac!

Posted May 1st 2009 1:11PM by TMZ Staff
    So we've gotten to the bottom of the mysterious pic of the dude who looks very much like Tupac Shakur ... kinda.

Here's what we know. The man walked into Bourbon Rocks in New Orleans last Sunday, and he caught the eye of the D.J. on duty -- MC Difficult. Mr. Difficult grabbed the mic and hollered, "Tupac's alive!" The crowd cheered and Difficult went over to the guy and asked his name. The man said, "My name is My Lord."

Mr. Difficult then took a pic with Mr. Lord/Tupac (above), who then drank Budweiser for three hours with a hot chick. On his way out, Mr. Lord/Tupac asked Mr. Difficult if he knew where he could score some good weed.

Sounds like Tupac to us ...

I guess I can put back that Zappuder tape, that shows Michael Jackson in the Grassy Knoll, and the moonwalk pictures with Bert and Ernie...

Cadence71 Guest
    lol....this is hilarious...

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post

Mmmm, nope... He doesn't even do his West Coast sign the same...

RubySlippers Guest
    [quote=dovescry1999;753914]

quote]

He looks like he hasa bit of hispanic in him...that is not Tupac. It doesn't even look like him. So stupid....

Screwtape Guest
    That's some nobody they found begging for quarters at a truck stop. They saw that someone photographed the Pac-Man on the REALS and they needed to throw out a diversion. Don't even look like the first photos.

Not even close.

michael d Guest
    It's interesting that Tupac being alive continues to resurface. The autopsy photos looked pretty convincing to me.

I was working in a boy's shelter not long after Tupac had died. About half of them swore up and down that Tupac was alive. There was no arguing with them. He was their Elvis.
    Last edited by michael d; 05-04-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Old Soul Guest
    The art of all this is it keeps us occupied for just a few minutes and not thinking about the shit in our lives. Its fun.

bluebird14 Guest
    LOL I actually think that Tupac is alive. I have never seen the autopsy photos, and the fact that they cancelled his funeral was fishy to me. Plus all his rap songs state that he would fake his death.

He is most likely dead, probably killed by Biggie and Suge. What do you guys think that final night?

Old Soul Guest
    I think its hard out there for a pimp.

bluebird14 Guest

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Irie Ignatius View Post
    I think its hard out there for a pimp.

I think I love you

Old Soul Guest
    West side.. lol

makaveli Guest
    Nope. I'm still dead.

michellezearing Guest
    He's dead, I've seen the autopsy pictures! He's completely and utterly dead.

bluebird14 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
    Nope. I'm still dead.
    HOLY CRAP! TUPAC?!?!?!?

LOL jk

Cadence71 Guest
    Say what you say, but gimme that bomb beat from Dre!

Two Lost Souls Guest
    A big Happy Birthday to Tupac. I think he would have been 38 today. That's crazy to think about.

Happy birthday, Tupac.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

makaveli Guest
    Happy late birthday Pac! Thanks for everything.

Makaveli

I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Maybe I'll hit the Ask Seller a Question Link and ask how stupid he (and his new account with 0 feedback ratings) thinks people are.

knothere Guest
    damn didnt kow it was his bday
    i just flet like listenin to sum tpk

suge knight ya he made all dose ppl die duh

Last edited by ichabodius; 04-19-2011 at 09:45 PM.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

The person who cut my hair has a sister who was one of his nurses at the hospital he was taken to in Las Vegas. He is dead and her sister also told her that one of Tupac's fingers had been shot off when he held his hand up when the shooting started. Has anyone seen a mention of the shot off finger or word of it in an autopsy for Tupac?

I finished LAbrinyth by Randall Sullivan. Pretty good read. He got most of his info from the lead homicide detective, who believes Suge Knight is responsible for the murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. I had always wondered about that myself but couldn't get past Suge Knight placing himself in harm's way. But the detective interviewed Snoop Dogg and Dogg explained that the gunman was aiming in a specific angle so as not to hit Suge Knight. He also said that Notorious B.I.G. was not the target that night, but Diddy was, because Suge Knight hated Diddy's guts. The gunman was supposed to hit the vehicle that stopped at the redlight and it just so happened that Notorious B.I.G.'s stopped first, instead of Diddy's. And according to Dogg the reason Suge Knight hit Tupac Shakur was because Tupac was leaving Death Row Records and once you signed with Death Row it was for life or yu were dead meat. Tupac had started his own record company and had taken his Death Row medallion off and replaced it with his own logo, a black angel representing the angel of death.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

cloudddae Guest
    Wish he were still alive, I like a lot of his music, big fan.
    RIP Tupac.

Tupac alive and well in New Zealand.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web...ex.html?hpt=T2

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Yes, he's eating cheeseburgers with Elvis. Geeez, people always have to make a big conspiracy out of everything

And, dang, he hasn't ages a day.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

DonnaMc Guest
    RIP Tupac. Wish it were true!

Birthplace of the Rocky Horror Picture Show

hmmm thought my neighbour was acting suspicious lmfao
    I love you and miss you dad, Antun Perdija 27-06-41 - 28-12-00
    RIP Daniel Colvin 5 June 1974 - 7 June 2011, Best Friend, lover, fiancee

RIP David Edgar, 2 Dec 1953 - 10 June 2011, Uncle
    RIP Agnes Steele Edgar, 17 May 1926 - 4 July 2011, Grandmother

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDeathy View Post
    hmmm thought my neighbour was acting suspicious lmfao
    Got one of those, too. Lmao

Seriously, back in the day, he was the spitting image of 2pac. He's older now, of course. Probably how 2pac would look had he lived. I'll snap a pic of him and post it if he doesn't mind.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Got one of those, too. Lmao

Seriously, back in the day, he was the spitting image of 2pac. He's older now, of course. Probably how 2pac would look had he lived. I'll snap a pic of him and post it if he doesn't mind.
    haaaaaa I'd love to hear your explanation for that! LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

STsFirstmate Guest
    He was so close to his Mom he would never leave her to grieve him and not contact her.
    I wish he were still alive and could call bullshit on all the gansta stuff and become the hip hop intellectual he was meant to be.
    Regards,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    haaaaaa I'd love to hear your explanation for that! LOL!
    He is hip hop, dresses in the style 2pac wore, except for the gold jewelry.

When we first met he was sitting in my living room watching a 2pac interview. I look at 2pac and then at Willie and was like .
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I finished LAbrinyth by Randall Sullivan. Pretty good read. He got most of his info from the lead homicide detective, who believes Suge Knight is responsible for the murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. I had always wondered about that myself but couldn't get past Suge Knight placing himself in harm's way. But the detective interviewed Snoop Dogg and Dogg explained that the gunman was aiming in a specific angle so as not to hit Suge Knight. He also said that Notorious B.I.G. was not the target that night, but Diddy was, because Suge Knight hated Diddy's guts. The gunman was supposed to hit the vehicle that stopped at the redlight and it just so happened that Notorious B.I.G.'s stopped first, instead of Diddy's. And according to Dogg the reason Suge Knight hit Tupac Shakur was because Tupac was leaving Death Row Records and once you signed with Death Row it was for life or yu were dead meat. Tupac had started his own record company and had taken his Death Row medallion off and replaced it with his own logo, a black angel representing the angel of death.

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the info on this book- I have always been extremely interested in this case and appreciate your highly valued opinion...I cannot wait to read all the inside scoop from the lead homicide detective and will definitely be ordering a copy ASAP.

Take care,

Cynthia
    Last edited by Cynful; 05-31-2011 at 03:28 PM.