Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2Pac Shakur

jedimyndtryx Guest

2Pac Shakur

Its been 11 years since the passing of 2Pac. I remember the whole Makaveli conspiracy and how he would return after 7 years. I was 16 when the rumors started popping up and it was this that made me into a death hag (well this, and the fact that my great-grandparents are in the same mausoleum wall as Mr. LaBianca in East LA). Does anyone think this case will ever get solved? There has been so many stories about the B.I.G. murder yet absolutely no leads or anything about 2Pac.

knothere Guest
    lol all I know is that a friend of my son loved him
    when he first came out I hated his music so bad
    she was playin it loud all the time lol
    that was 1998/99 I think
    now I've wached 2pac ressurected like 10 x n I love keep ur hed up n changes n have read all about him
    I respect him n his talents n wish like hell he was still alive now....

Yeah, I remember the rumors of him still being alive and supposed to reappear - wasn't it July 7th of this year? (7/07/07 thing, wasn't it?)

After seeing that photo of him on the slab with his chest cut open for his autopsy - I think we all can safely assume he's gone.

leppchic Guest
    Yeah I think that is a safe assumption for sure, not sure how many could survive that. That is one of the first pics I saw after discovering my death hag obbsesion. Looks for sure like he won't be coming back anytime soon.

I love showing those pics to the stubborn 2pac fans that insist he is still alive. Of course they say they are fake.HAHA. Is he going to be the new Elvis i.e. stage your own death? I hope not. Im tired of 2pac.

erin Guest
    the guy was a talented writer, but what an idiot. sorry, i despise people who don't use their brains to their full potential.

Didn't like him or his music. Suffice to say, I'm one of those NOT missing him...

mommafreak Guest
    The only thing by him was the song California, my kids really liked it too. From the Mad Max 3 movie or one of those MM movies

candleinthewind Guest
    IceT did an interview where he said that he was mad at Tupac for acting out his gangsta fantasies. He said basically that most rappers gave up the thug lifestyle and rapped about their experiences. Tupac on the other hand according to him was a non-threatening artistic type who had never been in trouble before he got famous. He rapped about things then lived them. I thought it was interesting though that is the extent of my knowledge in this area.

I never liked tupac... it annoys me that this angelic looking person has been made into an icon.... doesnt any one remember that this person served time in jail for rape??? I think there had been alot of those cases lined up b4 he died....

He wasnt a thug. He didnt come from the ghetto.He was a dancer for digital undergound. Remember them? "The Humpty Hump" That guy wasnt hard until he made a gangster rap album.Hell didnt even go to some school like juliard or something before he got famous? He was a sham.

RoRo Guest
    I don't really listen to much rap, but I thought he was a pretty good actor and he had beautiful eyes..His death was stupid, but if you project that image you have to expect someone will step up to challenge your image someday.

Brama Guest
    Interesting article for those interested, kinda long though.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto..._notorious_big

I truely believe Suge Knight ordered both murders.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    He wasnt a thug. He didnt come from the ghetto.He was a dancer for digital undergound. Remember them? "The Humpty Hump" That guy wasnt hard until he made a gangster rap album.Hell didnt even go to some school like juliard or something before he got famous? He was a sham.

u are right, he was actually into poetry and dance. get this, the guy had experience in ballet!! he was writing poetry and doing dancing, when he was cast in a bit play about gangs, from there he basically cast into the rap genre. he was molded and trained to project that "image". he was actually from baltimore, and was a straight A student. once on the rap scene, he seen himself as a godfather type, a real gangsta. but in truth, he was a wannabe, a scam. he had talent as a actor and musician, but i think it was wasted.

Darrianne Guest
    I liked "California Love" and I enjoyed him in the movie "Poetic Justice" and that's about all I know of him.

Maruz83 Guest

Would have been GREAT !

I think if he was still alive he would have had a great career as an actor, as well as still singing.... RAP is stupid now a days....

xenaswolf Guest
    I don't like rap music and I don't understand these wanna be gangsters. I know he was loved by many and had a family that loved him, but if you play with fire you will get burned.

Guest Guest
    The reason why people are saying he's alive is from this video. I have to admit though, this guy in the video could be an identical twin, but we all know 2pac is dead. http://thatvideosite.com/view/678.html

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    I liked "California Love" and I enjoyed him in the movie "Poetic Justice" and that's about all I know of him.
    I totally admired his acting..not his music

I also heard as well that the whole gansta thug was a sham...and that he was trained in Ballet...seen the pics he's definitely dead!

jch51223 Guest
    Poetic Justice is right.

Guest Guest
    fake..... after being in "hiding" all these years he's gonna let someone get on video...... one of my friends says he is alive that he's been in Cuba the whole time with the black panthers whom his mother was once afflilated...... yeah and Elvis works at Kinkos

ksol Guest
    does anyone remember him when he was on "a different world" he was Jada Pinkett's boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    The reason why people are saying he's alive is from this video. I have to admit though, this guy in the video could be an identical twin, but we all know 2pac is dead. http://thatvideosite.com/view/678.html
    Lol. Got me a bff who's the spitting image of 2Pac, but 2Pac he ain't.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

dovescry1999 Guest
    I liked some of Tupac's music, just like I like some of Eminems music. ( I laugh at Eminem. He's funny)
    Tupac would have been a good actor. Up there with Ice Cube,etc.
    He's dead folks. and Suge ordered the murder because Tupac was leaving the label.
    (Recently, Suge got the hell beat out of him, and wad knock the Fuck out ! It was on TMZ for a while. Justice is slow, but when uit comes, it hits you like a Mack truck !)

Guest Guest
    I remember when I first saw the pic of dead Tupac... my brother was....nope that's not him..... I wish I could dig him up just to prove it

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    I remember when I first saw the pic of dead Tupac... my brother was....nope that's not him..... I wish I could dig him up just to prove it
    That's how my ex was..and a few other people I knew.
    It seems a good majority of people out there seem to (want to) believe he's alive.
    ā??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.ā? - Michael Jackson

Guest Guest
    well with all the albums that have come out you would think him and Selena are walking and talking as we speak

NOVSTORM Guest
    Ahh a mystery is allways good LOL...look at Elvis..he has been sitedall over the world.!

Gee I wonder what this person thinks..

http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html
    ā??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.ā? - Michael Jackson

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by norah View Post
    Gee I wonder what this person thinks..

http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html
    how pissed would they be if we filled up their emails with the autopsy pic of Tupac?

LoL!
    I'm guessing they'd either have a break down, or the more likely scenerio, the pic would be "Fake."

Guest Guest
    idiots......

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    I don't really listen to much rap, but I thought he was a pretty good actor and he had beautiful eyes..His death was stupid, but if you project that image you have to expect someone will step up to challenge your image someday.

I was more into his movies too. He did have beautiful eyes and I think he could have grown up to do some good things, but stupidity got in the way.

Sharmika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post

It'd take a while... he was cremated

lisalouver Guest
    I was not a fan, but I will admit he was really, really good in Poetic Justice.

I heard that Janet Jackson made him take a HIV test before she would kiss him on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ksol View Post
    does anyone remember him when he was on "a different world" he was Jada Pinkett's boyfriend
    They actually went to school together as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I was not a fan, but I will admit he was really, really good in Poetic Justice.

I heard that Janet Jackson made him take a HIV test before she would kiss him on screen.
    He refused to take it, and he never got to kiss her either.

I dont know why, but every time I see his name I think of 'shake n bake'. Odd I know.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Two Lost Souls Guest
    I'm surprised this post isn't bigger. I fully expected to come here and read everyone's thoughts on all the conspiracy theories.

Anyway, I was a huge Tupac fan back in the day. I still view him as the best rap artist, period. Even though I can't stand rap music today.

My brother was huge into the conspiracy theories, I even started to believe them. You have to admit, if you've really studied all the theories, they're very convincing. But after the 7th year came and went, I accepted the fact that the guy is gone. Although it's still fun to speculate!
    Last edited by Two Lost Souls; 01-26-2009 at 06:18 PM.

lisalouver Guest
    I always believed the theory that Marion "Suge" Knight had him killed because he was going to leave Death Row Records.

Two Lost Souls Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I always believed the theory that Marion "Suge" Knight had him killed because he was going to leave Death Row Records.
    Oh, I totally believe that. Come on, how can you be sitting next to someone in a car and only be slightly grazed by a bullet?! Suge's a big dude, chances are he'd get hit at least once.

And how can someone, especially a famous person, get murdered on the Las Vegas strip and only a couple people see it. And the ones who came forward were also murdered.

I'm sure this is one murder mystery that will never be solved.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Lost Souls View Post
    Oh, I totally believe that. Come on, how can you be sitting next to someone in a car and only be slightly grazed by a bullet?! Suge's a big dude, chances are he'd get hit at least once.

And how can someone, especially a famous person, get murdered on the Las Vegas strip and only a couple people see it. And the ones who came forward were also murdered.

I'm sure this is one murder mystery that will never be solved.
    Oh for sure. I believe that both he and Biggies will both go down unsolved also.

laynesgrl Guest
    Tupac was great! Still is! My hubby actually proposed to me while we were jammin to "California Love". I believe he is dead, and it doesn't matter what the haters say, 'cuz he will always be a ridah!!!

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    I don't like rap music and I don't understand these wanna be gangsters. I know he was loved by many and had a family that loved him, but if you play with fire you will get burned.
    I can't get to liking rap for nothing. I wish I could but I just
    don't care for it. My folks didn't care for my music either.
    So I can't complain.

DisneyStacy Guest
    TMZ is reporting that Tupac is alive.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/29/tupac-is-alive/

????? WTH ?????

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post

????? WTH ?????
    JHC.

endsleigh03 Guest
    He looked pretty dead on that slab.......

Old Soul Guest
    No two ears are alike like a fingerprint they all have different shapes. NOW heres where it gets fun, i was trying to compare ears and am having a hard time on those TMZ photos because it really does look like an aged pac.

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest

Impersonator Josh Harraway?

I spent a few hours last night reading and forming opinions over this one, as well as studying facial features. I don't believe for a number of reasons that those photos are real, and believe me I'm the king of conspiracy theories and wanting to believe this sort of thing. I think this is a look alike, a dead ringer (no pun intended) for 2pac.

Until his mother or Snoop makes a public statement on the matter, or until the "resurrection tour 2010 is announced" I think this is just a good-look-alive (Impersonator Josh Harraway) look him up.
    Last edited by D3LIVIĆ?N; 04-30-2009 at 10:57 AM.

hotmama Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post

????? WTH ?????
    oh please i saw those photos and that is not tupac come on. people already believe all black people look alike and you can't tell us apart. even harvey levin who we know is not black actually thinks thats tupac. get the fuck outta here. that dude is too tall and plus skinny and tupac has tattoos that guy has no tatts where tupac had them. the only photo that actually looks like tupac is the photo with fifty cent and that shit was photo shopped or whatever you call it. all this "elvis" sightings bullshit. sorry but for those of you who think all black people look alike WE DON'T!! everyone has a twin no matter what race. and it is obvious to me that this dude is trying to "look" like tupac on purpose. after tupac died a video for "smile" was made with a man hanging from a cross who liked like tupac also. he's probably the same guy in the photos. i saw homie on the slab. and if you can survive the "Y" incision, then your a bad mothafucka. sorry but this has pissed me off. enhancing the stereotype that all black people look alike. get the fuck outta here..