Thread: Richard Anthony McTear

Richard Anthony McTear

This guy sickens me!

http://host-46.242.54.159.gannett.com/news/local/crime/article/255509/82/Trial-delayed-for-man-accused-of-throwing-baby-onto-I-275

Mammy Guest
    I had never heard of this guy before. God, what a total waste of flesh! I don't understand people who do such horrible things to an innocent child just to spite someone else. I found another article about him. I hope you don't mind if I include it here on your thread.

http://pysih.com/2009/05/05/richard-anthony-mctear-jr/

Go for it. This SOB wasn't seen much on the news here. Maybe a 2 minute news report. This case kind of disappeared.

Mammy Guest
    He would be the poster child for the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I had never heard of this guy before. God, what a total waste of flesh! I don't understand people who do such horrible things to an innocent child just to spite someone else. I found another article about him. I hope you don't mind if I include it here on your thread.

http://pysih.com/2009/05/05/richard-anthony-mctear-jr/
    "It's a dirty game." What an idiot. This article is good. It starts off looking kind of amusing, like the guy is on an NFL team with his jersey until I read further. Sorry I cannot do direct links. Cannot figure out how to do it on IPad.

Damn. I hope it's a dirty game for him in prison.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/article1070383.ece

I wonder if these are the same ones that let C.A. go.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Damn. I hope it's a dirty game for him in prison.
    Unfortunately, I think it will be just dandy for him, as long as there is someone there to keep his dreads in order.

oh gee let's hope so.

honestly though I Have always heard that people who kill children are the scourge of prisons to other prisoners, i hope that is the case with him.

I sure hope so too!

Mammy Guest
    Yeah, that "it's a dirty game" remark just flew all over me. He must have been really pleased with himself.

I hope his pants fall around his ankles as he is running from the vigilante

Mammy Guest
    LOL, the visual of that is hilarious! I hate those droopy pants that some people wear under their ass cheeks. It's stupid looking.

LOL, the visual of that is hilarious! I hate those droopy pants that some people wear under their ass cheeks. It's stupid looking.
    Some of them down here cannot even show the courtesy of boxer shorts to cover their asses!

If Karma has it's way this guy will be wearing his pants low as a status symbol instead of looking "cool"!

Mammy Guest
    Wow, at least here they wear boxers. Maybe we are better off around here than I thought. I don't want to see anyone's old crusty crack out in public. It seems like indecency laws would cover that much exposure.

Caught an eyeful of that at work in a busy restaurant last night. Had to point it out to co workers so they can go blind too!

Rosebud666 Guest
    oh gee let's hope so.

honestly though I Have always heard that people who kill children are the scourge of prisons to other prisoners, i hope that is the case with him.
    Congratulations, you made me look up a word in my own language to make certain I haven't been using it wrong all my life.
    How can I say this in a Minnesota-nice way? Most guys wouldn't use the word "scourge" that way.
    A scourge is literally a type of whip or a lash (as every good dom knows and every submissive feels) or, by extension, something or someone that inflicts pain or punishment. For example, for a time, Atilla the Hun was the scourge of Western civilization. Medieval Europe was scourged by the plague (in fact, many people did think that God was using the plague to chastise evildoers).

This fellow probably is not going to inflict much pain or punishment among the general prison population - more likely the other way around. The other prisoners will probably scourge him, which would make him what - a scourgee/whipping boy? Some would say that is an end devoutly to be wished.

This message is brought to you by the Foundation for Better English Through Kindness.

Oh interesting. That is always the way I (thought) have heard it used and I swear it was on TV because no one I know would say that. But thank you anyway. I was hearing wrong. Learn something new every day.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Oh interesting. That is always the way I (thought) have heard it used and I swear it was on TV because no one I know would say that. But thank you anyway. I was hearing wrong. Learn something new every day.
    OMG, I just realized I have become my high school English teacher. In any case, I might be ever so liberal and reform-minded, but I'm kind of an old fuddy-duddy when it comes to words - and I can't deny a sort of guilty hope that this guy gets some "special treatment" when he arrives at the big house.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Congratulations, you made me look up a word in my own language to make certain I haven't been using it wrong all my life.
    How can I say this in a Minnesota-nice way? Most guys wouldn't use the word "scourge" that way.
    A scourge is literally a type of whip or a lash (as every good dom knows and every submissive feels) or, by extension, something or someone that inflicts pain or punishment. For example, for a time, Atilla the Hun was the scourge of Western civilization. Medieval Europe was scourged by the plague (in fact, many people did think that God was using the plague to chastise evildoers).

This fellow probably is not going to inflict much pain or punishment among the general prison population - more likely the other way around. The other prisoners will probably scourge him, which would make him what - a scourgee/whipping boy? Some would say that is an end devoutly to be wished.

This message is brought to you by the Foundation for Better English Through Kindness.
    Yes, or in other words, this guy will end up a "prison bitch". The fad you see, guys wearing their pants low, boxer shorts hanging out? Yeah, that one. In some prisons, wearing the pants low is a sign of "availability" if you know what I mean.

Mammy Guest
    I guess they are all available, just not always by choice. I'd want my pants pulled up to my chin, not hanging low and advertising.

Great choice of a sperm donor mom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

She left her baby behind in the apartment to go for help.

I hope she doesn't win!

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=112323