Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DDII The Trailer

DDII The Trailer

Recently uploaded, here is the first trailer for The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter, along with a scene.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sM6c2q6gfDk

I cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Recently uploaded, here is the first trailer for The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter, along with a scene.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sM6c2q6gfDk
    This is great!! can't wait also.

GODDESS6 Guest
    man that was awesome, can't wait to order this, it is the 1st famous hollywood murder i remember~

thanks Scott it loks great i can't wait

Cool clip Scott,thanx.Enjoyed White Rabbit as the lead song,hazy days indeed.

seberly Guest
    wasn't quite sure which thread would be best for this, anyways I liked the first volume and I'm really looking forward to the II volume.

Like many my wife and I have taken the DD tour. While in California we stayed in Janis Joplin's room. We hung out with Scott one day and drove up to the tate residence. When you look at the trailor of the new movie you'll see the gate closed of where the Tate house use to stand. The day we drove up there the gates happened to be open. I took one photo it's not the best. I kinda wish now I would've just played stupid and walked around inside the gates to get better pictures.

Catherine of Siena Guest
    LOVE the new trailer. We remember well that summer of 1969. We don't remember much that happened after June 22 1969 because we were so traumatized by the tragic event of that day that we stayed drunk for the next 7 years!

Tombstone Tourist Guest
    Trailer was great!
    No blood, but scary as hell.

Bake Guest
    Awesome trailer I just love the way Scott describes things!!

Krissypoo Guest
    Whoa. The music, the commentary, the house, the gunshots at the end. Com-frigging-pelling. Huge goosebumps and I felt my hair literally "raise" at the end. No joke.

miz rosebud Guest
    I am sooooo excited!!!!!

I seriously cant wait.But I will patiently.It will be worth it when i get it in the mail.wooooo hoooo DD2

MOVIEDAN Guest
    I Love Being A Death Hag!!!

knothere Guest
    Who is singing at the end. The last gunfire made me jump lol.

knothere Guest
    Now that I seen the trailer and the Ghost Hunters show, I believe that guys house is haunted.

Filmmaker78 Guest
    The girls singing at the end are Manson girls, singing a Manson song called "I'll Never Say Never to Always." That song and "Cease to Exist" SHOULD be in the finished film. We're working on the rights...

tensecondstolove Guest
    Can't wait for this. I'm wayyy too obsessed with the whole Manson thing. lol

Lobsters Guest
    oooooooooooooooooooh...................

WendyK Guest
    In the photo Seberly posted it looks like the new Cielo house is still under construction.Is it?? Or is that an old picture?

knothere Guest
    looks like the original bricks on the gate n fone pole even tho i know its not the same pole

pvezz Guest
    Awesome - I'll be buying this one!

knothere Guest
    in the trailer Scott says sumin about human remains?
    were they identified?

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Re: human remains

Somebody left cremated human remains at the cabin on the way to Barker Ranch. The box was empty (probably scattered around the area) but an envelope attached to the box supposedly still had some ashes in it. Must have been somebody's dying wish.

knothere Guest
    whew..... man had visions of like dead people left over from the manson family
    ya.. don't take much to run my imagination hahahahhahaha

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    My mum who's 70 cant wait to see it either she says she remembers the time well. I got the whole family hooked now!

Gimmee!

Kathyf Guest
    I can't wait to see this new one.

Katie Guest
    Great work Scott and crew. How do I buy the first tape?

Filmmaker78 Guest

The first DVD...

You can get the first DVD, which we released last year, right here:

http://www.createspace.com/220015

You can get it through Amazon too -- same DVD, same price -- but we (Scott and crew) get a better cut if you purchase it from the link above.

Katie Guest
    Okay thanks!!

disco Guest
    Fascinating. Gives me the creeps though.

Jersey Girl Guest
    I put this one on my Christmas list, but it isn't out yet?
    Hey Scott.. when's the release?
    I can't wait for this!
    I think I'll watch DDI (again) today.

Bigfoot Guest
    Kewl!

Looking like January, friends. Things have come up to prevent this from being a December release. You'll be first to know, I promise. I really think it'll be worth the wait.

Can't wait for this to come out. The host is kinda weird though. LOL
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking like January, friends. Things have come up to prevent this from being a December release. You'll be first to know, I promise. I really think it'll be worth the wait.
    Well shit happens and I understand that. Thanks for the update Scott.

knothere Guest
    too bad there wasnt a red carpet premier n we cood win tickets n keanu reeves cood take me to it in like track pants

o well ill be getting my stikers in the mail soon :-)

Jersey Girl Guest

Thanks, Scott. I will be waiting with baited breath.

Filmmaker78 Guest

Rolling right along

I can reveal that we are done filming and it's about 90% of the way through post. I agree that it will definitely be worth the wait.

Leaning toward a one night theatrical premiere, but I can't guarantee Keanu...

knothere Guest
    shit lol least i got track pants

tensecondstolove Guest
    I'm dyingggg waiting for this! No pun intended.

Roll on Jan!

crazyjanus Guest
    Bring it on!! I did the tour May '05, bought the DVD as soon as I could and can't wait for the next instalment - post direct to Australia - hope to perhaps do the tour again in Feb perhaps..
    Scott, you rock, will there be a 3rd DVD??? PLEASE

bulldog0728 Guest
    i think ive officially given up on this one now, kinda lost interest.

I haven't. When this one comes out, I'll snap it up just like I did the first one.

bulldog0728 Guest
    well see it gets old when they say october, then november, then before christmas, now who knows? filmmaker cant just set a release date. ive been watching the same trailer for 6 months and am pretty sure this is the last anyways as mike has moved. i realize things happen but geez grand theft auto hasnt even been delayed this long. lol.
    p.s. ill buy it anyways just frustrated today.

Anyone???...........Anyone???

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Some major technical difficulties in the editing process slowed everything down. I have been working directly with Adobe to find a fix and it's just about solved. The film is definitely coming out -- we've put way too much time and effort into this to not release it. And it will be worth it. Because Scott is awesome. It's not delayed because anyone has been lazy.

Also, I'm less than 2 hours away from L.A. There will be a DD III unless one of us is struck by lightning.

Thanks for the update.

PvN73 Guest
    Wooo Hooooo

So when is the release date for DDIII? I want to get it now.

Can you pre-order DDII? That would generate heaps of interest if we all went and pre-ordered out copy now!