Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: G G Allin

I see dead people Guest

Jesus Christ Allin

Has anyone seen pictures of his funeral or when he died and everyone took pictures of him? Such a wierd story from birth to death. His parents named him Jesus Christ???????

Also anyone know how I can save a bundle on my car insurance?

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I have his final show and his funeral on video...along with about 20 other shows spanning his entire career. I loved old G.G.

I see dead people Guest
    Do you know of a link where we can see the funeral?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I see dead people View Post
    Seeing that dirty Jock strap in his coffin was enough for me!!!
    Last edited by Danny62; 10-08-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Bad spelling...what else!!! :)

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I see dead people View Post
    you MAY be able to find some of it on YouTube. but if his brother Merle has any say in it, he'll have em pulled down...since he sells copies of it through his web site.

I see dead people Guest
    HA!

I think GG was the king of the quintessential punk (rock n roll) lifestyle. Not like most these days, you read their backstage riders on thesmokinggun.com website, most ***cough*** rock stars need a deli tray and chilled diet cokes in order to perform at their best. All GG just needed was some good old fashion drugs....that is what I am talking about...a stage, a mic and maybe an audiance member or two to throw poop at to give the best show he possibly could. Even his funeral was very rock n roll! Just curious I guess. I could of done without the jock strap as well!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I'd never even heard of GG until I found FAD. He was quite the cultured young man, full of finesse and grace.

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Seeing that dirty Jock strap in his coffin was enough for me!!!
    I was ahead of you Danny. Seeing him eat his own feces is when I clicked off.

Another one of God's own prototypes, too dangerous for mass production.

leppchic Guest
    I had never heard of him either until FAD. Sounds like he was one of a kind for sure.....Not so sure I would have wanted to go to a show though. When my kids were little and poop would seep out of their diapers and get on me that was enough. A grown man throwing poop at me....no thanks....

DeadRinger Guest
    This guy was just a f*cking nutcase.

SecretSquirrel Guest
    And what ever happened to that girlfriend/fiance(?) of his? That girl had to be all kinds of jazzed up to begin with just being with HIM, but beyond that - the aftermath? I can't find a damn thing on her.

.....And yes....that filth and foul jock strap will haunt ALL my days.

death hag dee Guest

G G Allin

For some reason I becam fascinating with him after reading about him on FAD.

Does anybody know anything else about him?
    Ever see him in concert?
    Think he was a fake?

Back in '89 he was arrested here in Milwaukee. Let's just say he made a mess at the venue. It was one of those shows that everybody says they were at. About a year ago, I saw a documentary about him called "Hated". It made me feel bad. You can't help feeling sorry for a guy who has to shove a bannana up his ass to get a reaction. The audience just laughed and walked out.

death hag dee Guest
    so you think it was all for show he was a fake? I was too young at the time to be in the punk scene, just seems like he was full of and was a fake

I tend to think he was the real deal... I don't think people just pretending would go to the extremes that this guy did.

I think this guy was 100% the real thing. In a psychotic, pathetic sort of way. Which is a shame, because a lot of his music is great.
    Last edited by hank chinaski; 12-04-2007 at 11:25 AM.

Bigfoot Guest
    I think the guy had some serious problems, C'mon, knock his teeth off and eat shit just to have attention? I think he was repulsive and after reading the FAD story, it made it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I think the guy had some serious problems, C'mon, knock his teeth off and eat shit just to have attention? I think he was repulsive and after reading the FAD story, it made it worse.
    well at least he had a job!!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    G.G. WAS the real deal. why would he fake it? he didn't make any money off his shows. and merch sales? PFFT! he had to split before the cops showed up. how do you make money on merch if your shows are only in the 10-15 minute range before either the plug gets pulled, or a riot breaks out? he REALLY didn't give a shit. was he a bit crazy? oh yeah. that goes without saying. but I don't think he was faking it at all. he really WAS that crazy. he WANTED to destroy the underground scene and rebuild it in his name. he wanted to bring danger back to rock n roll. and I think in a way he did. there was nobody before or since who could touch G.G. Allin in that field.

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    well at least he had a job!!!
    Whatcha talking about, Willis?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Whatcha talking about, Willis?
    nothing

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    G.G. WAS the real deal. why would he fake it? he didn't make any money off his shows. and merch sales? PFFT! he had to split before the cops showed up. how do you make money on merch if your shows are only in the 10-15 minute range before either the plug gets pulled, or a riot breaks out? he REALLY didn't give a shit. was he a bit crazy? oh yeah. that goes without saying. but I don't think he was faking it at all. he really WAS that crazy. he WANTED to destroy the underground scene and rebuild it in his name. he wanted to bring danger back to rock n roll. and I think in a way he did. there was nobody before or since who could touch G.G. Allin in that field.
    One thing that I have wondered is why would anyone book him at a venue if they knew what his show was about? Seems like he would only have been able to do 5 shows or so and then be blackballed. I wouldn't have booked him, period!

Also, GG had the SMALLEST penis you have ever seen. I think there might be a picture somewhere on FAD. I am talking 2 inches HARD!!!! I am not exagerating! This might have fueled part of his antics. It was so small he could not have sex. I am talking EMBARRASSINGLY small!

stacebabe Guest
    I saw the pics, and I've seen the videos. It has to be the smallest penis ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Radiohead View Post
    One thing that I have wondered is why would anyone book him at a venue if they knew what his show was about? Seems like he would only have been able to do 5 shows or so and then be blackballed. I wouldn't have booked him, period!

Also, GG had the SMALLEST penis you have ever seen. I think there might be a picture somewhere on FAD. I am talking 2 inches HARD!!!! I am not exagerating! This might have fueled part of his antics. It was so small he could not have sex. I am talking EMBARRASSINGLY small!

Nowereman Guest
    This guy was total waste of space.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I saw the pics, and I've seen the videos. It has to be the smallest penis ever.
    So small you almost felt sorry for him... as Scott said in FAD , when he was in his casket at his funeral people were taking pics of his penis. Nice to have "friends" like that. He didn't seem to be too ashamed about it though, considering his propensity to run around nude. He must have thought it was part of the "show"...

ErikaFL Guest
    Rent "Hated" it's available on Netflix, it will answer all your questions about GG. It even shows his last performance hours before his dying, and I believe footage of his funeral. I walked away from the film feeling really dirty.

Erika

qulevergrrl Guest
    I don't know anyone from the early so cal punk scene that actually respected him. They just thought he was self absorbed and a megalomaniac.

Those pics are pretty gnarly, though. You do get sucked into them.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikaFL View Post
    Rent "Hated" it's available on Netflix, it will answer all your questions about GG. It even shows his last performance hours before his dying, and I believe footage of his funeral. I walked away from the film feeling really dirty.

Erika
    I have the complete final show at the Gas Station in NYC. and I also have the complete funeral footage as well. i'm a G.G. collector. sick, nasty, waste of space...whatever you think. I thought G.G. was great.

knothere Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggallin05.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	2046 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggalin.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	2045
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grave.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	2047

there are other pics that r postable here without the warning but u get the hint

cherryghost Guest
    Yeah sadly he was the real deal!

31. 12-05-2007, 11:00 AM

death hag dee Guest
    Thanks guys for all your help....

Do you think it was the divorce that finally drove him over the edge or the psychotic way he was brought up...

What ever became of his daughter?

Do you think his perversions were due to his lack of size or do you think that was drug induced??

sorry to be a pain

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    Thanks guys for all your help....

Do you think it was the divorce that finally drove him over the edge or the psychotic way he was brought up...

What ever became of his daughter?

Do you think his perversions were due to his lack of size or do you think that was drug induced??

sorry to be a pain
    legend has it that G.G. was actually a straight laced guy with a regular 9 to 5 job at one point. got married to his high school sweetheart and had a daughter. at some point his brother Merle decided it would be funny to spike his french fries with a hit of acid. now keep in mind, up to this point G.G. (or Kevin as he was known by) had NEVER so much as touched a joint, or a drop of booze. the acid kicked in and G.G. went NUTS!!! destroying everything around him and tried to kill Merle at one point. after that, his inner demons took over and Kevin Michael Allin became G.G. Allin Outlaw Scumfuc...Public Animal #1. he formed his first band with himself on drums and Merle on bass (the name of the band escapes me at this point, as well as the names of the other band members). they released a 7" and broke up soon after. G.G. later went solo with bands such as The Jabbers, Holy Men, Bulge, AIDS Brigade and Murder Junkies playing behind him. over the years his stage shows became legend. he had to out do himself year after year. first it was fights. then nudity. then cutting himself and beating himself silly with the mic. then the shitting. then the EATING of the shit...and he wanted to end it all on stage. but he died of an overdose before he could have pulled that final stunt off. I think it was Merle who put him over the edge. his life was destined to end short. and it did. now, he left behind a daughter that doesn't speak publicly about him. and ex wife who despises Merle for taking Kevin away and making him the monster he ended up becoming. it's been 14 years since G.G. passed...and people STILL talk about him. that says something. good bad or in between...he left his mark on the music world.

He was way out there on the edge alright. Have not seen a clip of him but I get a feeling I really don't need to.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    He was way out there on the edge alright. Have not seen a clip of him but I get a feeling I really don't need to.
    no man. if you have a weak stomach DON'T look up any G.G. footage on YouTube. it's NOT a pretty sight.

Cathy J. Guest
    GG also made an appearance on Jerry Springer's show back in the 90s. This was back when Springer's show was more like Oprah's and Donahue's, not what it became of later on.

Didn't GG spend a lot of time in hospitals due to his, well poop-eating?
    Too bad he didn't do the golden showers thing ( if he did I didn't hear about it ). At least piss drinking from what I heard is safe. Some people who have been stranded for a long period of time, if it wasn't for that, they would be dead.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J. View Post
    GG also made an appearance on Jerry Springer's show back in the 90s. This was back when Springer's show was more like Oprah's and Donahue's, not what it became of later on.

Too bad he didn't do the golden showers thing ( if he did I didn't hear about it ). At least piss drinking from what I heard is safe. Some people who have been stranded for a long period of time, if it wasn't for that, they would be dead.
    Yeah, I am surprised that he didn't get really sick from eating shit. He was piece of work, this is for sure...

gg on springer:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=u2LvZd_9aMU

warning. he's pretty horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just watched Springer for the first time in years today. They actually let the guest fight now. Today's show, Kung Fu Hillbilly

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J. View Post
    G.G. did spend some time in the hospital with blood poisoning due to feces getting into the cuts on his body. and YES, he drank his own piss quite a bit on stage. I have footage of it.

I just watched the Gerry Springer show on GG. He was an absolute total fucking unit with no redeeming features at all and I am being kind!!!!!!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I just watched the Gerry Springer show on GG. He was an absolute total fucking unit with no redeeming features at all and I am being kind!!!!!!
    and THAT'S why I liked him so much. he just didn't give a fuck. when i'm pissed off at the world, the best medicine is a G.G. Allin record. I can get out my anger through his music and lyrics.

l would have been with you on that one, chris, til l saw the jerry show.
    l love heavy music when l'm angry.
    but when he said women ask to be raped, that was it for me.
    that's never ok to say.
    l even deleted my previous nice post about him when l saw that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    l would have been with you on that one, chris, til l saw the jerry show.
    l love heavy music when l'm angry.
    but when he said women ask to be raped, that was it for me.
    that's never ok to say.
    l even deleted my previous nice post about him when l saw that.
    to be honest...I never saw him on Springer. I knew he was on there, but never actually saw it. damn....I feel like a real jerk now.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    ....I feel like a real jerk now.
    no, don't.
    this thread inspired me to go lookin on youtube for him, l found it and posted it, post #26
    up til l saw that, l didn't really care about the gore, etc.
    l don't personally like his music, but thought he was interesting to read about
    now l just think, blaaghgh.
    plus, on youtube, l also (oh joy) saw his penis.
    they're really not exaggerating. that's abnormally small. like a pinky finger small. SMALL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    no, don't.
    this thread inspired me to go lookin on youtube for him, l found it and posted it, post #26
    up til l saw that, l didn't really care about the gore, etc.
    l don't personally like his music, but thought he was interesting to read about
    now l just think, blaaghgh.
    plus, on youtube, l also (oh joy) saw his penis.
    they're really not exaggerating. that's abnormally small. like a pinky finger small. SMALL.

well, I still feel like a jerk, to some degree, for liking him, even though his views on women differ greatly from mine. I guess I just get out my aggravation through his music. some of which is damn funny. so...yeah. I hope you don't hold that against me as a person. i'm just into weird stuff I guess. and yeah, he was hung like a pimple. no wonder he was so angry.

Did you know G.G. Allin original name was Jesus Christ Allin? The name came from his lunatic father. His brother, Merlle as a young child could'nt pronounce the word Jesus, so they called him G.G. Right before he started kindergarten, his mother legally changed his name to Kevin.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hank chinaski View Post
    Did you know G.G. Allin original name was Jesus Christ Allin? The name came from his lunatic father. His brother, Merlle as a young child could'nt pronounce the word Jesus, so they called him G.G. Right before he started kindergarten, his mother legally changed his name to Kevin.
    ALL true. boy, you sure know your G.G. history.

Katie Guest
    You can see these same behaviors in any mental hospital around the country. This man was sick, and needed some serious help. What he did was dangerous, and he had no clue what Rock and roll was.

Sad individual

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    You can see these same behaviors in any mental hospital around the country. This man was sick, and needed some serious help. What he did was dangerous, and he had no clue what Rock and roll was.

Sad individual
    G.G. had a song called "I Live To Be Hated". mission accomplished!!

Katie Guest
    So True!!