Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird food

Jacksmum Guest

Weird food

Very gross cupcake - it's real.

Attachment 44178

No thanks.

Thats probably what Mama June's belly button looks like.

And no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Hell yeah!

It's just a cupcake. But yeah, the canker sored Botox lips action is very what are people thinking.

Wendy A. Guest
    It depends on what flavor the cupcake is?

Mammy Guest
    Um, no! Turn it sideways and it looks like a big snatch with genital warts. I wonder if it's tuna flavored?

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Um, no! Turn it sideways and it looks like a big snatch with genital warts. I wonder if it's tuna flavored?
    Oh my fucking GOD! Only you would see that, or think too! lol

Nelliebean Guest
    Make it lemon flavored and it's gone!

Nelliebean Guest
    Have some cake!

Nelliebean Guest
    Road cake!

Wendy A. Guest
    ^^ Still not as bad as the genital ward riddled snatch hehe

It's a cupcake Mammy not a bisquit lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Garnish with fried grasshoppers please!!!!!!

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Everyone loves baby's ass and dead Lenin cake!

YuukaK Guest
    Only if someone taught Courtney Stoopid oops...Stodden to cook.

Roana Guest
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hris%2BParsons

The diseased kidney cake grosses me out badly

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roana View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hris%2BParsons

The diseased kidney cake grosses me out badly

Blech!!

Weird food: I love ketchup Potato chips.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Wendy A. Guest

Strange food ingredients

I ran across this today, and some of the stuff in our food is just down right sickening.

Ingredients like extracts from insects in colored candy, extracts from duck feathers and hair in bread or enzymes from beaver anal glands as flavoring. Bell said it's very important to remember they're not just throwing insects and feathers into your food.

http://www.14news.com/story/20582080...ge-ingredients

Mammy Guest
    WTF? How do people think up shit like this? Who is the first person who decided that using enzymes from beaver anal glands for ANY purpose was a good idea?

"Hmm.....It's good but it's still missing something. I got it! Have you ever tasted beaver ass? That would be perfect in this!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    LOL, what kind of wine should be served with beaver ass? I would hate to be the person who drew the short straw and had to actually retrieve the anal gland drippings. How long can a person violently puke without bursting a blood vessel?

LOL, what kind of wine should be served with beaver ass? I would hate to be the person who drew the short straw and had to actually retrieve the anal gland drippings. How long can a person violently puke without bursting a blood vessel?
    SAWvignon blanc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Cabernet-hole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

We-ell, the insect extract cochineal has been used as a dye since the 1400s:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochineal

I got nothing for the beaver ass glands.

Mammy Guest
    Decisions, decisions... Maybe a big gulp of beaver piss would be more appropriate? lol

Wendy A. Guest

This wine would really complement the glandular flavoring... http://www.valleywineshop.com/horses-ass-wine.html yet wouldn't be overpowering on the palate.

I wanna know who in the hell comes up with this shit? Beaver anal gland drippings? That can't be an old family recipe!

Mammy Guest
    Apparently someone misunderstood the real meaning behind eating a beaver and took it literally.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I think you found the perfect side to complete this dish!

Cowgirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by editrix View Post
    We-ell, the insect extract cochineal has been used as a dye since the 1400s:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochineal
    Yeah, Starbucks used cochineal until the middle of last year to color their strawberry stuff. They switched to lycopene, a tomato extract. A lot of British candies have used cochineal and probably still do. (It is used because it's safer than many of the non-natural alternatives.)

This isn't food related, but its still gross....
    When you skip a shower and your hair gets all greasy, that oil your body produces is called sebum. Lanolin, a popular ingredient in many hand lotions, is sheep sebum
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

It is kind of interesting, people eat mammals, fish, and birds, but an insect is taboo. Did you know when you bite into a Slim Jim you are eating cow noses and udders?
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Mammy Guest
    Yeah, but the cow noses and udders are really tasty. Slim Jims are their own food group in Kentucky. No self respecting redneck should be caught without them. Lol

I think one of the most gross food items is potted meat, or potty meat as my Dad calls it. That is the nastiest looking and smelling shit ever. I've seen more edible looking cat food.

Yeah, but the cow noses and udders are really tasty. Slim Jims are their own food group in Kentucky. No self respecting redneck should be caught without them. Lol

I think one of the most gross food items is potted meat, or potty meat as my Dad calls it. That is the nastiest looking and smelling shit ever. I've seen more edible looking cat food.
    I've actually gotten jealous of some of those cats on the Sheba commercials haha
    I always thought Slim Jims were made out of ground up retired wrestlers. You learn something new everyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I've actually gotten jealous of some of those cats on the Sheba commercials haha
    I always thought Slim Jims were made out of ground up retired wrestlers. You learn something new everyday.
    The skin Hulk Hogan sheds a few days after his tanning sessions.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Love me some potted meat! Take two slices of bread, slather mayo on two and potted meat on the other two, add a handful of potato chips, close 'em and eat 'em. Yummers! I probably wouldn't like it either but I grew up eating them. When I found out mama added a tablespoon of mayo to her mashed tatters it put me off them for at least 5 seconds.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mammy Guest
    Thanks, MM, I'll never look at a Slim Jim the same again! Holk Hogan would be like chewing on boot leather. Lol

Cindy, I grew eating some rancid shit, but I never could get past the smell of potted meat. I thought it was funny on "Slingblade" when Carl said that potted meat was made out of lips and peckers. I've never heard of mayo in mashed potatoes, but it sounds kinda yucky. My Mom grew up poor and so help me God that woman will eat anything that doesn't eat her first.

Rest assured Mammy. Everyone knows that Slim Jims are made only from the finest unicorn meat available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    Whew, that's a relief! Lol

My husband's Dad killed a deer and had it processed into lots of different things like salami and jerky. He had some of it processed into Polish sausage looking things. My husband gets irritated when he is eating it and I tell him it looks like he is eating deer dicks. Damn crybaby
    Last edited by Mammy; 03-14-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Bidmor Guest
    I'll stick to calf fries.

I'm afraid to ask but, what are calf fries?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket