Thread: The Mystery of Jeanne Rysiewicz

DrDeath Guest

The Mystery of Jeanne Rysiewicz

I can't post in the Missing Adults and Children thread- every time I click on it the laptop spins so feel free to merge!

This is so weird- she should've boarded this plane behind her mum and then just vanishes almost into the ether......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ne-family.html

Starstruck Guest
    The mother doesn't seem overly upset to me !?!?! But that could be her coping mechanism as we all
    cope differently, they say they have her on camera leaving the airport itself I wonder if any cameras caught
    her getting in a cab or a car? I have a feeling she has done a runner

Nelliebean Guest
    There's cameras all over the place. Someone must have seen something.

pwem Guest
    WTF?? She is described as a "happy, bubbly waitress" who has never been on anti-depressants. What in the name of holy kittens has that got to do with anything?

I guess if she were a miserable, grumpy Walmart clerk on anti-depressants this wouldn't even rate a blip in the media. Oh yeah, and being blonde helps.

DrDeath Guest
    I think they were referring to the fact that anti depressents can trigger weird behavioural cycles especially when you first start taking them or are trying to come off them. I've seen it happen, it doesn't happen to all, but you do act out of character a lot. I do find it strange there were no cameras outside able to see her. Or maybe they did but she wasn't going anywhere there were more to follow her if you get me? Tis v weird indeed.

She's a single 26-year-old woman who's just been at her sister's wedding, which has apparently made her quieter than usual.
    I'm going to guess she's depressed about the single thing and the wedding pushedher over the edge.

DrDeath Guest
    Yeah maybe she got sick of the asking of the question: so when's it your turn? I know that annoys the shit outta me!

Well, I did a searchypoo and found her FB page, and it's updated to this year: https://www.facebook.com/people/Jean...ewicz/13741198
    I searched on Reddit, and it says she's been found, yet there's no report. Speculation is she was pregnant, didn't believe in abortion and went off somewhere to have the baby. Looks like she has a couple now, it's definitely her in the photo's. Case solved?
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Yes, well done! Nice to have a happy ending.