Thread: Jason Aldean caught cheating on wife

harlequin_clown Guest

Jason Aldean caught cheating on wife

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/enter...is-wife-photos

I never liked his smug-ass. Now I have even more of a reason to.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by harlequin_clown View Post
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/enter...is-wife-photos

I never liked his smug-ass. Now I have even more of a reason to.
    I won't lie... I've really enjoyed looking at his ass. He has a nice one! The rest of him... nah.. nice butt though.

Move along, nothing to see here. ALL of them do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I won't lie... I've really enjoyed looking at his ass. He has a nice one! The rest of him... nah.. nice butt though.
    LOL! The one in his pants or the one between his shoulders? Hope his wife beats them both to a pulp....what a fucktard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    LOL! The one in his pants or the one between his shoulders? Hope his wife beats them both to a pulp....what a fucktard.
    Pants.. he has a fugly face. I wouldn't blame his wife one bit for kickin' some ass!

harlequin_clown Guest
    I think he's ugly too. He always looks like he smells a fart. Loser dick ass jerk self centered prick pig nutsack asshole cockbreath son of a bitch

Wendy A. Guest
    i think he's ugly too. He always looks like he smells a fart. Loser dick ass jerk self centered prick pig nutsack asshole cockbreath son of a bitch

Hahahahaha

Mammy Guest
    I hate a fucking cheater worse than anything. I hope she leaves him and cleans him out financially. That on the side nookie won't look so appealing after his bank account has dropped by several zeroes.

I'm a guy and I think he is a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I'm a guy and I think he is a jerk.

And a big ZERO of a "musician". UGH. Just awful IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

He looks like a really butch woman.

I had no idea what he looked like. I've heard his songs, but wouldn't recognize him at all. He's fug. What an arrogant ass! What a douche to do that out in the open being a married man. I hope his wife chewed his ass out.

The girl claims she didn't know he was married, but of course who really knows. I think we've all been in situations where we meet someone and they say they are single but you find out they aren't. If you didn't know and then break it off as soon as you find out then that's not your fault, but if you keep at it knowing they lied and they are a cheat, karma is a bitch. Here she is -= http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/02/britta...up/?adid=hero2

harlequin_clown Guest
    She didn't "know" he was married. My ass. Too late to redeem yourself, although it's not really her I think is vile. It's him.

PurrPurr Guest
    She didn't "know" he was married. My ass. Too late to redeem yourself, although it's not really her I think is vile. It's him.
    "Didn't know he was married." Wow, if that isn't the oldest excuse in the world. *eye roll*

If I'd been his wife, I'd have to restrain myself from doing a Lorena Bobbit on him.

I'm not on top of the country music people, but I'm assuming he's a big enough profile for people to know if he is married or not? Can anyone see his wedding ring on in any of the pics? Those pics from TMZ have their logo right where his ring would be...

No ring in the pics of him in the taxi... so I'm guessing he wasn't wearing it.
    Last edited by okidoll; 10-02-2012 at 01:16 PM.

harlequin_clown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    I'm not on top of the country music people, but I'm assuming he's a big enough profile for people to know if he is married or not? Can anyone see his wedding ring on in any of the pics? Those pics from TMZ have their logo right where his ring would be...

He wasn't? Gee. How's come mama?

I've been cheated on, and it sucks, so I have 0 tolerance for it. I guarantee this isn't his first romp about. Just the first time he wasn't careful.

D-bag!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

He wasn't? Gee. How's come mama?

I've been cheated on, and it sucks, so I have 0 tolerance for it. I guarantee this isn't his first romp about. Just the first time he wasn't careful.
    Me too, and it is even more horrible when other people know and you don't and they protect them. This has to be so humiliating for her and their girls.

Wendy A. Guest
    I had no idea what he looked like. I've heard his songs, but wouldn't recognize him at all. He's fug. What an arrogant ass! What a douche to do that out in the open being a married man. I hope his wife chewed his ass out.

The girl claims she didn't know he was married, but of course who really knows. I think we've all been in situations where we meet someone and they say they are single but you find out they aren't. If you didn't know and then break it off as soon as you find out then that's not your fault, but if you keep at it knowing they lied and they are a cheat, karma is a bitch. Here she is -= http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/02/britta...up/?adid=hero2
    What is she Amish or something? I don't listen to country, and even I know who he is and that he's married (Thanks Mom!) I hope his wife takes everything including his Big Green Tractor!

Mammy Guest
    These celebs who go out in public and carry on like that are so stupid. He had to know that he would be recognized and busted. I didn't even know what he looked like and he is ugly as hell and she is a nasty looking skank, too. I hope his wife gets rid of his sorry ass.

I think he's ugly too. He always looks like he smells a fart. Loser dick ass jerk self centered prick pig nutsack asshole cockbreath son of a bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    "Didn't know he was married." Wow, if that isn't the oldest excuse in the world. *eye roll*

If I'd been his wife, I'd have to restrain myself from doing a Lorena Bobbit on him.

Word, word, word......and yes, he WAS wearing his ring that night. What an asshole and a FUGLY one at that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Word, word, word......and yes, he WAS wearing his ring that night. What an asshole and a FUGLY one at that.
    You're right. I was looking at this pic, and I thought the other hand was his hand but it's not. It's his friends right hand/arm. Attachment 43842

If he had it on in the club, then she had to see it.

That man is NOT attractive. He looks kinda like a fat Dwight Yoacum. Eep!

harlequin_clown Guest
    I think he resembles Chaz Bono

Nelliebean Guest
    I think he resembles Chaz Bono

You bad ! (but true!)

PurrPurr Guest
    What is the saying?

"A 2 at 10:00 o'clock, a 10 at 2:00?"

I don't think this guy would qualify as either.

Have his record sales been lagging? Why on earth would someone, well known, cheat on their spouse infront of a window unless he trying to get publicity? Just wondered if he did this to get his name out there. It doesn't make sense to me to be so blatent about it.

Before this thread, I had never heard of this guy, so if it was publicity he was seeking, he got it.

And the chicky can't be all there to say she didn't know he was married when there is clearly a big band on his left ring finger. Unless the chicky is related to Cortney Stoddard?
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Now, now... how will we ever know how you feel about this guy if you keep beating around the bush? And the Chaz Bono comment was freakin hilarious! (Where is the damn "like" button in here for comments? Am I getting my websites mixed up again?)
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Looks like he's up to his old tricks, again...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/29/vaness...an-strip-club/

He may be ugly and all...but someone married him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    He may be ugly and all...but someone married him.
    Yep, his high school sweetheart. Bet he gets more attractive by the moment as long as his bank account keeps growing.
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-30-2012 at 06:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    I hope she peels through money like there's no tomorrow. She deserves something for putting up with him besides being exposed to God knows what kind of sexually transmitted disease. She needs Elin Nordegren to give her a good pep talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I hope she peels through money like there's no tomorrow. She deserves something for putting up with him besides being exposed to God knows what kind of sexually transmitted disease. She needs Elin Nordegren to give her a good pep talk.
    Or Elin could show her how to properly swing the club and hit two balls at the same time. "Foooorrre!"
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Or Elin could show her how to properly swing the club and hit two balls at the same time. "Foooorrre!"
    Now THAT's some schoolin' Bawb! Love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Awesome, Bawb! Two thumbs up!

Nelliebean Guest
    Awwwww. They are filing for deeeevooorce! Time to write another song!

Mammy Guest
    A divorce? Gosh, wonder why?

Wendy A. Guest
    Took her long enough! Wonder if there's a pre-nump?

Mammy Guest
    If they were high school sweethearts and obviously got together before he found fame, I doubt it. I hope she cleans his clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    If they were high school sweethearts and obviously got together before he found fame, I doubt it. I hope she cleans his clock.
    It's hard to judge this situation because we know nothing about them. She could be a raving bitch for all we know. I for one am really against alimony. She isn't the one singing and touring. Life is hard when you are the wife of a celebrity. All that shopping and being useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I believe in the sanctity of marriage. If you make the promise then there is no excuse whatsoever. It doesn't matter who you are. If two people have an agreement that allows them to "see" other people then that is their business. But if you vow to be faithful then that's what you are bound to.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I believe in the sanctity of marriage. If you make the promise then there is no excuse whatsoever. It doesn't matter who you are. If two people have an agreement that allows them to "see" other people then that is their business. But if you vow to be faithful then that's what you are bound to.
    What a great statement!

Well it looks like "the other woman" is now the ex-wife to be. Its always amazing to me that the female who does the cheating with the married man doesn't think it could happen to her.

http://www.tmz.com/#
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Barf. These people are sickening... they deserve each other... Jason's got moobs and a huge gut... grosseroo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-scandal.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]