Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1470

Thread: He/She Is Gay?! Say What?

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    My gaydar still goes off when I see Jon Cryer.
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

kandykisses Guest
    I think George Clooney is gay and pays girls 2 be his beard.

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    I've heard this for years, but I just don't see it. He doesn't set off my gaydar at all.

Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    My gaydar still goes off when I see Jon Cryer.

Yours too? I thought that of him the first time I saw him in the 80's.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    I've heard this for years, but I just don't see it. He doesn't set off my gaydar at all.
    That's cause he has that Rock Hudson man's man persona. I don't think he seems gay at all- there is just something weird about the girlfriends he picks.

Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    If he is gay, considering the perks of hanging out with George Clooney, I doubt he has to pay women to act as beards.

heaven01uk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Ew I quit watching the show bc she is so annoying.
    I agree she is highly annoying but I ignore her for my Damon fix lol

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heaven01uk View Post
    I agree she is highly annoying but I ignore her for my Damon fix lol

Well I can't argue with that!

The Lucky One Guest
    I've always wondered about this man. Can anyone confirm is he is straight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xg...e_gdata_player

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post

Bwahahaha! That needs a warning tag before clicking!

darlingmissmarple Guest

My eyes,my eyes!! Please post a warning. LOL

At least he seems to enjoy it.

simon69 Guest

I think one member fom this band of the 80's might be gay?

DrDeath Guest
    Called Ricky Martin back in 1999 when he first hit the UK and my roomate put a huge poster of him up on a closet door (how apt) in the kitchen. Took one look at him- never heard of him up to then- and said 'yeah he's nice but you know he's gay?' and she went mad at me. Seriously, I have the best gaydar of anyone I know. I've been lesbians out of a line up with no sweat (literally, I have some odd pasttimes). Deafened by the gaydar whenever I saw him and Robbie Williams. He may be married but ain't fooling me

RaRaRamona Guest

Asexual

You're so funny. I totally thought there would a gay dude in there somewhere. You tricked me into watching the entire vid! haha Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    Called Ricky Martin back in 1999 when he first hit the UK and my roomate put a huge poster of him up on a closet door (how apt) in the kitchen. Took one look at him- never heard of him up to then- and said 'yeah he's nice but you know he's gay?' and she went mad at me. Seriously, I have the best gaydar of anyone I know. I've been lesbians out of a line up with no sweat (literally, I have some odd pasttimes). Deafened by the gaydar whenever I saw him and Robbie Williams. He may be married but ain't fooling me
    You been lesbians?

Al Gore has set off my gaydar for years.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

OOoooh I have loved that song forever!!

Mulvaness Guest
    I don't know why but, I was shocked to learn that Matt Bomer is gay. I love "White Collar" and he is so good looking!

I love me some Joaquin Phoenix. But have always gotten the impression he would kick me out of his bed.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    I love me some Joaquin Phoenix. But have always gotten the impression he would kick me out of his bed.
    He let that one dude poop on him....so.....who knows.

DrDeath Guest

You been lesbians?
    Oh yes.....

omg not heard this in years!! very funny .
    What 3rd world country do you live in that doesn't allow 'the gays' to marry ?

What do you all think about Matthew Broderick? I think Sarah Jessica Parker is his beard.
    And as an NKOTB fan, Jonathan Knight wasn't THE Knight brother I thought would come out.
    Matter of fact, back in the 90's they had a quiz in a magazine about which member of NKOTB would be the right one for you to date. It had about a dozen multiple choice questions, with 5 answers to choose from for each question. The majority of the answers that you chose, that corresponded with each of the guys, meant that was the guy for you. Even though Donnie has always been my fav, all my answers pointed to Jonathan as being the right guy for me. I wonder what that says about me?
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

I had no idea Jane Velez Mitchell was I heard Patrick Swayze was gay (so disrespectful, RIP) & I really don't want George Michael to be gay; I was watching some of his videos last night on YT and daaaammmmnnnn.. I could turn him straight in a minute!!
    Last edited by Tiffany; 07-26-2011 at 01:43 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DrDeath Guest
    Jon Knight- I still can't believe it. I was going to marry him when I was 11. Well not literally at 11 but you know what I mean....though it made sense when I heard. His recent interviews were a bit of a gaydar chiming moment.

gemini33 Guest
    Jon Knight- I still can't believe it. I was going to marry him when I was 11. Well not literally at 11 but you know what I mean....though it made sense when I heard. His recent interviews were a bit of a gaydar chiming moment.
    My pre-teen, early teen crushes were Chad Allen, Jonathan Knight, and Mark-Paul Gosselaar.... yeah, only Gosselaar is straight.

RaRaRamona Guest
    [QUOTE=DrDeath;1178766]Oh yes....

LOL What does that even mean hahaaaaa

And as an NKOTB fan, Jonathan Knight wasn't THE Knight brother I thought would come out.
    I knoooooow right??

Matter of fact, back in the 90's they had a quiz in a magazine about which member of NKOTB would be the right one for you to date. It had about a dozen multiple choice questions, with 5 answers to choose from for each question. The majority of the answers that you chose, that corresponded with each of the guys, meant that was the guy for you. Even though Donnie has always been my fav, all my answers pointed to Jonathan as being the right guy for me. I wonder what that says about me?
    ahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    I had no idea Jane Velez Mitchell was I heard Patrick Swayze was gay (so disrespectful, RIP) & I really don't want George Michael to be gay; I was watching some of his videos last night on YT and daaaammmmnnnn.. I could turn him straight in a minute!!
    Dude George Michael is so gay he used Liberache as a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    My pre-teen, early teen crushes were Chad Allen, Jonathan Knight, and Mark-Paul Gosselaar.... yeah, only Gosselaar is straight.
    LOL Chad Allen! Me too!! Who saw that coming???!

DrDeath Guest
    It means I am in touch with my inner lesbian....I think

RaRaRamona Guest
    It means I am in touch with my inner lesbian....I think
    Ah yes, well, we all have one of those, I guess

DrDeath Guest
    My Inner Lesbian was delighted when Portia De Rossi came out!

My Inner Lesbian used to have a crush on Tiffany Amber Thiessen from BH 90210 and Michelle Pfeiffer (loved her in Grease 2).

RaRaRamona Guest
    My Inner Lesbian was delighted when Portia De Rossi came out!
    Wasn't she always out? I mean, she's always been with women. Maybe not exclusively...

Wasn't she always out? I mean, she's always been with women. Maybe not exclusively...
    She was married to a man for three years as part of a plan to get a green card and stated that as a young actress she was fearful of being outed.
    Thats what wikipedia says anyways.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

RaRaRamona Guest
    aaaah mmmkay

Then she should have stayed out of nakey hot tub parties with ladies

DrDeath Guest
    We didn't get that much goss about her over here clearly! Last I'd heard she was married to a guy so I assumed she was straight. How naive of me!

Everyone's inner lesbian has a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer no?

eh... ya no shes pretty but ... how about a crush on the PRE-plastic surgery works of Shannon Tweed??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest
    Mmmm there's an "I'd go gay for..." thread around here somewhere. lemme root around the dusty corners for a bit & see if I can dig it up.

Mmmm there's an "I'd go gay for..." thread around here somewhere. lemme root around the dusty corners for a bit & see if I can dig it up.
    http://findadeath.com/forum/showthre...ht=celebrities
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Is that archived?? Why can't I post?

What do you all think about Matthew Broderick? I think Sarah Jessica Parker is his beard.
    I've read a few things and there were rumors that the reason he had that car crash where he killed those two women was that he was arguing with Jennifer Grey as he was driving. The subject they were arguing about? She didn't want to be there (or anywhere) as his pretend girlfriend any longer.

?
    I have the post box thingy when I go there.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    ?
    I have the post box thingy when I go there.
    i don't

DrDeath Guest
    Glad you exhumed it cos I was going to start one!

Ryan Seacrest
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

DrDeath Guest
    Tom Daley definitely. He's only 17 so give it time

lump516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Didn't Bette Davis say that about Joan Crawford? LOL

I remember that Vincent Sherman, who directed Crawford in several films and had an affair with her was once asked about the lesbian rumor and remarked that for a lesbian, Crawford was really interested in men . . . I suspect the stories had more to do with bad hairdos and shoulder pads than anything she actually did. Also, if Crawford was a lesbian, it seems unlikely she did anything with Monroe. By most accounts she loathed her.

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lump516 View Post
    I remember that Vincent Sherman, who directed Crawford in several films and had an affair with her was once asked about the lesbian rumor and remarked that for a lesbian, Crawford was really interested in men . . . I suspect the stories had more to do with bad hairdos and shoulder pads than anything she actually did. Also, if Crawford was a lesbian, it seems unlikely she did anything with Monroe. By most accounts she loathed her.
    According to rumor, Monroe turning Crawford down after their first and only fling and that's why Crawford didn't like Monroe. Crawford has been rumored to be romantically linked to both men and women... so, I'm guessing she was bi-sexual.

A journalist has outed Ellen Page.

DrDeath Guest
    Ah darling Juno! I do wish journalists would mind their own fecking business

Wasn't there a photo of Drew Barrymore kissing Ellen Page a few months back?

Also, Spencer Pratt seems to have my Gaydar pegged at 11. (Either that or it is set on Asshole.)

RaRaRamona Guest
    ahahahahahahaaaaaaahahaha

Likely, it is the last