Page 1 of 26 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!

Gary Guest

I'm Back!

Did anybody miss me? My computer is in the shop and I hope to get it back in a day or two......so I thought I'd check in from work. Hope everybody is having fun! See ya'll soon!

mommafreak Guest
    Hi Gary, Welcome back.

RoRo Guest
    Welcome back!

Morbid1 Guest
    Gary,

Hope you get all the PC issues worked out!

-Morbid1

Morbid1 Guest

Thanks Everyone!

First I would like to thank all of you who emailed me asking me to
    return to the site,and also for the "Morbid1" poll,again thanks all.

I think that I overreacted this morning,milt has the right to say if
    he doesn't' like a particular post..and I respect that,but I do want
    to clear up something.My post about "how did you meet" was posted
    in the EVERYTHING ELSE forum "community bonding" and it was my
    first post on that particular area,since I've been here I mainly just
    blab something back,or reply to interesting threads IN THAT FORUM!

I also go to the other forums..but I like the everything forum because
    I think that we all are just having some fun..not purposly hurting any
    one,just goofing off,even if it is a thread about gettin head,its what
    makes us all so diverse,its like the "white underbelly" of who we are
    and secrets can be told(if we choose to)and nobody judges you and
    the shouldn't.I do tend too blab allot,Iam boring..I don't post stuff
    about religion or politics,I think we can leave that stuff at the door
    and come in here and take our shoes off and be who we really are.

On the everything else forum of course..

I really don't want to see members fighting or putting each other down
    on here,this is a great site,and you people on here make it easy to talk
    about stuff on here that maybe someone doesn't care about...my bad!
    I want everyone to get along,and be respectful to others on here,and
    remember you don't have to read post in the everything else forum that
    disturbs or bothers you,Iam not easily offended buy such,I love talking
    about anything that makes me enjoy my visit here.Like I said we are all
    a great bunch of death Hags..but some might want to talk about getting
    some than looking at some!...Just my personal opinion.

And I will return to this site! Weather you hate me or like me! Iam a
    death hag,Iam sick..dirty minded..funny (to some) realistic..sad..happy
    bi-polar and Iam always horney..so excuse me for living bud, thats how
    I roll!

Have fun everyone! See you all later!

Thanks,

Jim -Morbid1

Good to have u back Morbid1!

don't_axe_me Guest
    Welcome back, Mo

Welcome Back.. I have over reacted on here as well from time to time but sometimes our passion for what we are saying gets the better of us, glad you decided to come back. You don't ever have to explain a post you made... if you found that topic to be interesting enough to post, then I'm glad you posted it!!!

Jill-the-Ripper Guest
    Yup, it's only a forum, after all.
    I have a person on a forum I frequent who attacks me quite a bit.
    I just put them on "ignore"...makes life easier.
    I especially liked your ghost story this morning on the thread about moving into a house where somebody passed away.

SlippyInvader Guest
    Nice to see you back!

11. 10-30-2007, 10:30 AM

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I am glad to hear you changed your mind. we are just a bunch of goofball's having some fun. and if one pissy pants feels the need to rain on our parade, let him. he's the one having no fun. i'm sure I can speak for most of us here when I say, I HOPE you stick around for a long time. have fun, that's what it's all about.

WendyK Guest
    Glad you didn't leave Morbid1

Danny62 Guest
    Welcome back!!!

Snoopy Guest
    Welcome back Morbid glad you decided to stay!

mommafreak Guest
    welcome back Morbid1. Awsome choice in not leaving.

deathybrad Guest
    I don't even know what happened but glad to see you around.

yo.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Very glad you reconsidered! And I thought your thread was a GOOD idea; far better than a few irksome ones.

Thanks to Chris too, he's the one who brought it to my attention!

Yup. Don't know the circumstances with you leaving, but glad you decided not to!

If ya can't talk about things HERE,..... !!!!

Daphne Guest
    glad to have you back with us Morbid!

mgpm Guest

hello everybody....back from Vegas....

Hi all!!

Had a great time in Vegas. We stayed at the Venetian's Venezia, and it was faboo. Everything in that place is beautiful, so decorated....even the hallways are perfumed.

We saw Blue Man Group, which was an experience.... very fun. They are bizarre and hysterical.

We saw the Beatles LOVE show. It was the best thing I've ever seen. The music was awesome, George Martin had mixed the music...and the dancers were graceful and amazing. We had fourth row seats, and sitting about three rows behind us was...Yoko Ono. Ugh. I didn't say anything to her. She was wearing her trademark black with black hat and sunglasses. As much as I don't care for her, I am struck with the thought that this show must almost make John seem alive again to her. I was bawling like a baby at the end of the show, profusely thanking my husband for bringing me.

The Venetian has some very fancy restaurants. We ate at Delmonico's....Emeril's place, and the food was very good. But my personal favorite was Bouchon....everything I ate there melted in my mouth.

Alas...now I'm home again and makin' casseroles with soup....

Hope all of you had a happy new year!

welcome back! i'm so glad you had a good time! you missed alot of drama ( i did too i think) but oh well!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

leevancleef Guest
    Welcome back!! It sounds like you have an awesome time!! id love to see the Beatles LOVE show.

How much money did you lose?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Jaxxx Guest
    Glad you had such a wonderful time. Welcome back, forget about the drama.

GhostWorld Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mgpm View Post
    The Venetian has some very fancy restaurants. We ate at Delmonico's....Emeril's place, and the food was very good. But my personal favorite was Bouchon....everything I ate there melted in my mouth.
    LOVE Delmonico's! I haven't been there since '00 though, I will def check out Bouchon though! Thank you for the tip

Also Aquaknox has delicious wine - and seafood if you're in to that sort of thing.

Doug81506 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    forget about the drama.
    Well said. Life is too short for drama. Kick back and enjoy!

mgpm Guest
    Well, I'm not a gambler....so I lost zero dollars. I didn't play any games at all, not even a slot machine. My husband, though, won about seven hundred and wound up losing it again...breaking even isn't so bad, I guess.

Aquaknox looked beautiful. There are SO many good restaurants in that resort. Two by Mario Batali, two by Wolfgang Puck, and one by Lagasse.

Jersey Girl Guest
    Hey, welcome back!
    I was just talking to a friend yesterday who had gone to Vegas right before Christmas. He also saw the Beatles Love show.. and he raved about it too!
    Glad you had a wonderful time.

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    How much money did you lose?
    Get off my mind!

Welcome back!

djdeath-hag Guest
    I was somewhat hesitant about even opening this thread, since what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there. Thank you for breaking the rule of silence. I'd not be inclined to go for the gambling....driving in Tampa is enough gambling in my life....but would definitely go for the shows & the food! Welcome home!

Xtine Guest
    I really want to check out The Beatles LOVE show as well. Hope to see it soon.
    Welcome back!

Hi all!!

Had a great time in Vegas. We stayed at the Venetian's Venezia, and it was faboo. Everything in that place is beautiful, so decorated....even the hallways are perfumed.

We saw Blue Man Group, which was an experience.... very fun. They are bizarre and hysterical.

We saw the Beatles LOVE show. It was the best thing I've ever seen. The music was awesome, George Martin had mixed the music...and the dancers were graceful and amazing. We had fourth row seats, and sitting about three rows behind us was...Yoko Ono. Ugh. I didn't say anything to her. She was wearing her trademark black with black hat and sunglasses. As much as I don't care for her, I am struck with the thought that this show must almost make John seem alive again to her. I was bawling like a baby at the end of the show, profusely thanking my husband for bringing me.

Sounds like you had a great time! Welcome back

I want to see LOVE so bad. Cannot wait.

BTW, useless trivia: The Beatles crossing Abbey Road - the photo on the album cover, was taken 5 hours before the Sharon Tate Murders occurred.

Jaxxx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post

BTW, useless trivia: The Beatles crossing Abbey Road - the photo on the album cover, was taken 5 hours before the Sharon Tate Murders occurred.
    You know the strangest stuff, just sort of sticks to your brain?

Well I can say you've done a hell of alot more in Vegas than I have and I live there!!!

lisalouver Guest
    I was just in Vegas in Oct. We saw the LOVE show too. Just fabulous. My friend had gotten tickets in the first row there (the seating is different due to the stage) and at the end one of the performers gave me a bunch of roses he had, I think he liked my dress..I had on a really cool 60's dress.

We went out there strictly to see Barry Manilow, but ended up seeing LOVE and Wayne Brady and Toni Braxton. It was a great 4 days!

mgpm Guest
    The guy that's supposed to be Paul...the fool on the hill.. the one that walks around all the time with the grey suit and flowers, he was walking around the audience before the show and I gave him a wave and a smile and he smiled and waved back.

I can't say enough about the show. It is something you must see. Go!!

Also saw a Titanic exhibit that was pretty cool. They had artifacts from the Titanic....what was suprising to me was that some paper things had survived. Money, notes, letters. If it was in a leather bag it made it.

They gave you a name on a boarding pass at the begining of the tour and at the end you were supposed to see if your person lived or died. I had a lady in first class. She, her two daughters, infant son, and maid survived. Her husband did not.

Also saw a Titanic exhibit that was pretty cool. They had artifacts from the Titanic....what was suprising to me was that some paper things had survived. Money, notes, letters. If it was in a leather bag it made it.
    I soooo want to see that.

GhostWorld Guest

Is that at the Tropicana?

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    I haven't been in years, but would love to go back. Is the Venetian affordable? I only gamble maybe $200-$300 per day, which does not get many comps at the better hotels.
    The food and the shopping are so good!!

lisalouver Guest
    I saw the Titanic Exhibit when it was here in Minnesota back in 1998. It is really good.

Luffy66 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post

You must see Love if you are a Beatles fan, it is wonderful, and a sensory overload.

More useless Abbey Road Trivia: The album was to be called "Everest" with a photo shoot scheduled somewhere by the mountain itself. (No green screen then).

In the end, with the impending breakup, they simply decided to walk behind each other, wearing what they were wearing, outside their studio door crossing the street. Hence the name "Abbey Road".

Luffy66 Guest
    Hi all!!

I like the Venetian, but did you notice the old lady perfume smell that they pipe in. It is very suttle, but it was giving me a headache!

mgpm Guest
    YES!!!! I had a migraine when we arrived and the perfume drove me NUTS on the first night. It wasn't the only factor, but I was very sick that first night. I was thinking about writing to them about that.

Yes, the Titanic exhibit is at the Tropicana. Also, the "Bodies" exhibit is there also. You know, the one where the people are freeze dried or something and you can look at real anatomy? We didn't do that one.....I would have liked to, but we had the kiddos with us and they might have been too creeped out.

Not sure how affordable the Venetian was. My husband paid for everything and won't let me know how much it was. It was my Christmas present.

panda Guest
    I did that Titanic thing in Ft Lauderdale, I was a purser, I knew I would be a goner! Glad you had a good time & welcome back, we missed you!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Hi all!!

Sounds like you had a ball! Welcome back! We're going in <looking at watch> 6 weeks, 5 day, 14 hrs and 15 mins...and counting...lol.
    We also have tickets to LOVE and now I REALLY can't wait due to your great review! Also, we're seeing Bette Midler's new show at Caesar's Palace Coliseum...we got our tickets damn near a year ago and I CANNOT WAIT !!! Oh, and I WILL be gambling, and there WILL be blood....lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Get off my mind! (snip)
    It's a Vulcan mind-meld thingy.....
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

mgpm Guest
    Thanks for the welcome back, Panda.

You'll have a fab time, Jack!!! It's wonderful.... Go see Blue Men too.

Hi all!!

Yoko was three rows BEHIND you? She must be losing some clout.

I haven't been to Vegas in ten years or so; but I do like it out there. Not for the gambling; I have that here; and don't participate; but for the day trips around it; the incredible natural beauty in that part of the country.

I'd love to spend a week or two riding horses and camping at Red Rock, Valley of Fire; and Death Valley.

Glad you had a good time; welcome back.