Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadians: The Most Evil Race on Earth?

thisotherlondon, do not quote posts which break the rules. Report them, put the poster on your ignore list, scroll on by, but do not quote them, because it puts legs on their comment.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    thisotherlondon, do not quote posts which break the rules. Report them, put the poster on your ignore list, scroll on by, but do not quote them, because it puts legs on their comment.
    Ok thank you.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    I don't do illegal or addictive drugs and I love baking. I dunno if that helps. *laughs*
    It also helps if you love the cold, and use
    the expression "eh" alot

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Ok thank you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

YuukaK Guest
    It also helps if you love the cold, and use
    the expression "eh" alot
    I do love the cold. Would you settle for aboot? *giggles* I love pure Canadian maple syrup?
    Last edited by YuukaK; 09-25-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: The keyboard left off the c in cold...

Jacksmum Guest
    My husband's work has a farm that produces their own Maple Syrup. I love the stuff. Unfortunately I hate pancakes or waffles though.

Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Steve Guest
    Having read you're posts you still seem to hate
    everything we true Canadians love about Canada.

Just like Stephen Harper, Brian (Mr. GST) Mulroney,
    Mike Harris and of course Conrad Black a traitor to
    my country I love so much. (who all still wish we were
    the 51st State of America)...
    Are you in the habit of accusing two PMs of being traitors? Do you have any evidence that they conspired against the government? I was in uniform for 22 years and find your comments rude, inflammatory and disgusting. That sort of post IS trolling and certainly designed to bait. I would expect this boorish behaviour from a child, not an adult.

You owe everyone in this thread an apology. This is not a public school playground.

To the moderators: I suggest that you re-read what was written here and explain to this woman that slanderous, hateful and unsubstantiated comments like this are trolling. I suggested taking this to PM, but she was having too much (childish) fun. I swore an oath when I joined the military. I am not in the habit of insulting or belittling my country or its leaders. She should grow up.

YuukaK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    My husband's work has a farm that produces their own Maple Syrup. I love the stuff. Unfortunately I hate pancakes or waffles though.
    What about french toast?

What about french toast?
    Like.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

YuukaK Guest
    Like.
    I love french toast. Do you make it with regular bread or do you use anything special? I tend to use regular bread, but once in a while I'll get a brioche which makes it taste DIVINE, especially if you go with baked french toast. I make the custard with egg, milk, vanilla, and a couple of scrapes of nutmeg.

I love french toast. Do you make it with regular bread or do you use anything special? I tend to use regular bread, but once in a while I'll get a brioche which makes it taste DIVINE, especially if you go with baked french toast. I make the custard with egg, milk, vanilla, and a couple of scrapes of nutmeg.
    My granny used to make hers something like that and my two sisters tucked it in, but I just never liked it.

When I was in the hospital after my heart attack that's what they gave me for breakfast just about every single morning. Big hunks of French toast and sugar free syrup. Ew ew ew. So I just ate the scrambled fake eggs and grits. On the last night I found out I could have been eating turkey sausage and eggs instead. Bitches. Lol.

It's been ages since I ate pancakes. I may eat some Thursday when Sissy and I go out. I rarely eat them, and it's time.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

YuukaK Guest
    My granny used to make hers something like that and my two sisters tucked it in, but I just never liked it.

When I was in the hospital after my heart attack that's what they gave me for breakfast just about every single morning. Big hunks of French toast and sugar free syrup. Ew ew ew. So I just ate the scrambled fake eggs and grits. On the last night I found out I could have been eating turkey sausage and eggs instead. Bitches. Lol.

It's been ages since I ate pancakes. I may eat some Thursday when Sissy and I go out. I rarely eat them, and it's time.
    *shudders* I hate having to eat anything from the hospital. Usually when I'm there, mom will visit and bring me home cooked food. It's worse when you can't have dairy, potatoes, or salt. Everything is bland as fuck.

If we're ever in the same state and I can cook for all the Hags, I'm making you guys my from scratch pancakes. None of that boxed BS. That's how we do things here in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    What you describe re: spent syringes etc is true but is such a small part of Vancouver. We have been trying to solve the problems with safe injection sites and more beds for rehab but it is slow going. Still, we try to do our best.
    This was far from the Downtown Eastside; it was on Grandview Highway a few blocks west of the Burnaby border.

Hookers were using my employers' parking lot to service their tricks, hence the condoms in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Are you in the habit of accusing two PMs of being traitors? Do you have any evidence that they conspired against the government? I was in uniform for 22 years and find your comments rude, inflammatory and disgusting. That sort of post IS trolling and certainly designed to bait. I would expect this boorish behaviour from a child, not an adult.

You owe everyone in this thread an apology. This is not a public school playground.

To the moderators: I suggest that you re-read what was written here and explain to this woman that slanderous, hateful and unsubstantiated comments like this are trolling. I suggested taking this to PM, but she was having too much (childish) fun. I swore an oath when I joined the military. I am not in the habit of insulting or belittling my country or its leaders. She should grow up.
    Hey Steve: theotherlondon is a well-known troll around here. She goes out of her way to bait Candians for some reason, which is why most of us just ignore her. Just so you know.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Hey Steve: theotherlondon is a well-known troll around here. She goes out of her way to bait Candians for some reason, which is why most of us just ignore her. Just so you know.
    LOL. Baiting Canadians is easy - all you do is dribble a little maple syrup over a muskrat trap, and Bob's your uncle, eh.

I didn't know it was possible to wear a uniform for 22 years - or that you guys have had a Coast Guard for that long. Or do suppose he meant the RCMP?

GuuuUUUUuuuys, don't bait other users. Please. With or without maple syrup. This thread is aboot having fun, eh? Leave those who try to make it not fun to their own devices.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Hey sunshine, you just broke the rules.
    Have a fun time being banned.

As a proud Canadian person have just now found out
    that I will sing our National Anthem at the next (OHL)
    Ontario Hockey League home game of the London Knights.
    (how cool is that)

But since it will be on TV have to sing it half in english and
    half in french.(don't worry I will do great)

YuukaK Guest
    (how cool is that)

Good luck!

(how cool is that)

Ohhhh Canadaaa.... Je suuiiis un anana!

Congratz btw.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Good luck!
    Thank You! to be honest still kind of nervous,
    It's only me and all the hockey fans in Canada

YuukaK Guest
    Thank You! to be honest still kind of nervous,
    It's only me and all the hockey fans in Canada
    You're welcome. Who are they playing against?

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Ohhhh Canadaaa.... Je suuiiis un anana!

Congratz btw.
    LOL, the french part. I will sing into the mirror
    to get it right(I hope)

Cheers Thank You.

Rosebud666 Guest
    LOL, the french part. I will sing into the mirror
    to get it right(I hope)

Cheers Thank You.
    What's up with the mirror? Do French Canadians sing backwards?

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    GuuuUUUUuuuys, don't bait other users. Please. With or without maple syrup. This thread is aboot having fun, eh? Leave those who try to make it not fun to their own devices.
    My great uncle was a semi-famous Canadian-type person. He's also dead, which in my opinion makes him an especially suitable subject. Am I allowed to make fun of him? Help me - I feel like I just walked into the middle of a minefield.

I find it a little fascinating that suddenly people think Paul is a woman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    My great uncle was a semi-famous Canadian-type person. He's also dead, which in my opinion makes him an especially suitable subject. Am I allowed to make fun of him? Help me - I feel like I just walked into the middle of a minefield.
    Is your uncle a member of FAD? I thought not. Make fun of him all you want. (Though he may haunt you offline, that isn't our fucking problem ) Hostility or making fun of another active member is in violation of Rule 4. It is okay to kid someone as long as they know you are kidding them, otherwise don't do it. Read the FAQ at the top left of any page. It's in the King's English. I don't know why people can't understand what it says.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Back to the original point of the thread...If after next Tuesday a certain former PM's son gets his desired political coronation, then, as much as it pains me as a loyal self-appointed honourary Canadian, yes, the nation will surely be the most evil on earth.
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

pwem Guest
    OMG how did that happen, Greg? It's like the Kennedy syndrome.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Is your uncle a member of FAD? I thought not. Make fun of him all you want. (Though he may haunt you offline, that isn't our fucking problem ) . . .
    My great uncle was a percussionist who went to Canada in part to avoid wearing uniforms, and they kept him. Whenever I think about him, my feet tap, and I occasionally hear tympani, xylophones, and the odd marimba. Sometimes I smell the pot smoke under Lenny Bernstein's piano. I'm not certain if these things count as manifestations, though.

So this is invariably what Canada sounds like to me (John is the one in the yellow shirt with the big ole beard):

This kind of got me tickled. I didn't know it was a problem. I love cheese.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/09...n_1921035.html
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    This kind of got me tickled. I didn't know it was a problem. I love cheese.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/09...n_1921035.html
    Ah, they may take our lives . . . but they will never take our CHEESE!

YuukaK Guest
    *amused look* Why on Earth did they smuggle cheese? What's so special about American cheese anyway?

Yeah, that will impress the boys in the joint. "I smuggled cheese".
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

YuukaK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Yeah, that will impress the boys in the joint. "I smuggled cheese".
    I can hear it now. "Hey man, what are you in for?" "I smuggled cheese across the border. Now what bitch?"

Rosebud666 Guest
    I can hear it now. "Hey man, what are you in for?" . . .
    "Smuggling cheese . . . and creating a nuisance."

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant . . . even cheese. Give my regards to the boys from the Group W bench.

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    OMG how did that happen, Greg? It's like the Kennedy syndrome.
    I know...entitlement. The way things are stacked now he seems to be the last hope for the Libs
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I find it a little fascinating that suddenly people think Paul is a woman.
    Ha, true so do I.

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    I know...entitlement. The way things are stacked now he seems to be the last hope for the Libs
    He seems like a nice young lad with a good education but would I vote for him? Uh nooooooooooooooo. However I guess we could see this coming, Greg. Canada wants it's own dynasty. Seeing as how others have turned out that would seem to be a very bad idea indeed.

I guess in terms of evil-ness we can't beall that bad. I just walked by a thank-you plaque to Canadians in front of the US consulate here. It's about 9/11.

People who love Canada and our way of life
    the next Federal Election should vote for the (NDP)
    New Democratic Party.
    So that Thomas Mulcair can become our next Prime
    Minister. ( so all working people will have a say)

And now there's word that terrorist Omar Khadr has been returned here from Guantanamo Bay. Canada just got a bit more evil...

Jacksmum Guest
    Yep, he's in Millhaven right now and can be out as soon as next summer. His family lives in Scarborough.

Well of course Omar Khadr is back here in Canada
    because our Prime Minister Stephen Harper is a spineless
    little jellyfish. (like most people in the Canadian Conservative
    Party)
    Who can't say no to the American Government because they
    need to close Guatanamo Bay.

Spot on.

And now there's word that terrorist Omar Khadr has been returned here from Guantanamo Bay. Canada just got a bit more evil...
    From what I understand, he was a child soldier... I mean, he was 15 when he was captured, right? Did he ever even get a fair trial?
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Spot on.
    That was classic.
    Jack Layton was a very ordinary guy at best and a bit of an asshole at worst. But suggesting that Mulcair - who's biggest sin is that he's not very bright - hastened Layton's death really was dumb.
    Of all the coverage of that remark, the "dickhead" reference is my favourite.

My God - I go on vacation for a few days and you are at eachother's throats!! How are we to set an example? And if you don't like someone making fun of your government well TS for you because it is fair game so na na - na na na! And how do you know TheOtherLondon is a she? I do know TheOtherLondon is originally from the UK.

From what I understand, he was a child soldier... I mean, he was 15 when he was captured, right? Did he ever even get a fair trial?
    As for the Khadr situation, here's what I know:

He ambushed and murdered an unarmed US Army medic, Sgt. Chris Speer, in August, 2002 in Afghanistan. Speer's two children have had to grow up without a father.

Khadr's trial was open, very well monitored and documented by international media outlets, and fair - he was represented by both US military lawyers and by Canadian civilian lawyers. He pleaded guilty to murder.

He doesn't qualify as a "soldier", according to the Geneva Convention because, among other things, he wore no unform and was part of no established chain of command. As far as I know, no al-Quaeda operative has ever been classified as a soldier. And Khadr was/is definitely al Quaeda. He, his father and brother were all trained and armed by al Quaeda in Afghaistan, and hob-nobbed with bin Laden.

As for the "child soldier" argument, according to the UN, a child soldier is 14 and under. Khadr was 15.

To sum it all up, I hope the little fucker never gets out of jail.
    Sadly, he'll likely be out by this time next year. My hope is that in the meantime, the guys in Millhaven make the bitch out of him that he so obviously is. Just my two cents

Seagorath Guest
    The American and Israeli Governments are the most SICKEST races of people on Planet Earth. They must be stopped. Their entire agenda MUST be thwarted. No questions asked.