Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadians: The Most Evil Race on Earth?

pwem Guest
    Colonel Williams is a personal favourite in this house. None of that bushy haired psycho BS. Everything in Canada is clean cut and spit polish shiny, even our serial killers.

Willy Picton, excepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    You guys DO have better bacon.
    And beer. ESPECIALLY beer...

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    Colonel Williams is a personal favourite in this house. None of that bushy haired psycho BS. Everything in Canada is clean cut and spit polish shiny, even our serial killers.

Willy Picton, excepted.
    Yeah Pickton was a piece of work eh? He make Olsen seem clean-cut. Even in court his personal appearance - in front of the whole world - was just embarassing.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Working at the race track, we'd have lots of Canadians come on down.....One group on the Emergency Team always wanted to argue with me...but luckily I was the one with the official badge.....I'd kick them out of my area......but the rest were actually very nice......but yes, black souls...lol

Redbelle Guest
    Silly Canadians. Making up wars and such. Truly evil. Truly!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbelle View Post
    Silly Canadians. Making up wars and such. Truly evil. Truly!

Oh gawwwwwd...

Although the bicentennial of the War of 1812 (this week) is HUGE news up here. I was going to start a thread about it, but the American members don't seem to have noticed. (THe US attempt to invade Canada was the first - and arguably the only - war that country ever lost. AND WE DID IT!).

Redbelle Guest
    Yes, the Canadians really hold that one dear. I remember the shock and horror in my husband's eyes (he's a born and bred Canadian) when I told him what we'd been taught about the war of 1812 (which was, well, nothing). He immediately educated me on the true facts of the matter.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Oh gawwwwwd...

Although the bicentennial of the War of 1812 (this week) is HUGE news up here. I was going to start a thread about it, but the American members don't seem to have noticed. (THe US attempt to invade Canada was the first - and arguably the only - war that country ever lost. AND WE DID IT!).
    Feeling really stupid....Maybe as with alot of things we weren't taught at school, this is was one of them. We got taught alot of misinformation down here or just what they wanted us to know....but then it could be I just wasn't interested in history and war until I grew older.....America, although I love my country seems to me thinks they are the ones who think they have to get in everyone's business and go to war when they shouldn't be butting in others countries....some yes, some no....Really, we attempted to invade Canada?...lol....hanging my head.....feeling really stupid..lol

Here in Canada we are so proud of our part
    in the War of 1812.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    Feeling really stupid....Maybe as with alot of things we weren't taught at school, this is was one of them. We got taught alot of misinformation down here or just what they wanted us to know....but then it could be I just wasn't interested in history and war until I grew older.....America, although I love my country seems to me thinks they are the ones who think they have to get in everyone's business and go to war when they shouldn't be butting in others countries....some yes, some no....Really, we attempted to invade Canada?...lol....hanging my head.....feeling really stupid..lol
    Lolol - you had lots of provocation. The Brits were boarding US ships and forcing American sailors to join the Brit navy.

And...you know why the White House is called the White House? Because after US troops sacked Toronto, British/Canadian/Native soldiers retaliated by marching on Washigton DC. They scorched the president's residence so badly it had to be re-painted. The only material readily available? White wash. The residence has been known as the White House ever since.
    You're welcome.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Lolol - you had lots of provocation. The Brits were boarding US ships and forcing American sailors to join the Brit navy.

And...you know why the White House is called the White House? Because after US troops sacked Toronto, British/Canadian/Native soldiers retaliated by marching on Washigton DC. They scorched the president's residence so badly it had to be re-painted. The only material readily available? White wash. The residence has been known as the White House ever since.
    You're welcome.
    lol...thank you Duster, now I'll have to go read up on this....Again, Americans....think they need to rule the world....God bless them anyway...lol. and I love the white wash part...lol

I thought this had been settled long ago.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    I thought this had been settled long ago.

That we're the most evil race on earth? Or the War of 1812?
    Last edited by duster; 06-25-2012 at 07:18 AM.

both,
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    both,

Redbelle Guest
    I heard that the man who set up the donation fund for the bullied bus monitor was a Canadian. I think that knocks you clear out of first place in the ol' evil race.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbelle View Post
    I heard that the man who set up the donation fund for the bullied bus monitor was a Canadian. I think that knocks you clear out of first place in the ol' evil race.

Yep - a good Toronto boy.
    But the bus monitor's from a town directly across the lake from us, so she's almost Canadian.

On the other hand, that means the kids who bullied her are almost Canadians too, which would restore our reputation.

pwem Guest
    The guy who started the fund is being blasted as an opportunist so that moves us back into first place without the kids being "almost" Canadian.

Gouged out his eyeballs , actually , then ate them . gulp .. gulp .. burp . Heard something about this guy on the news lately. been given day passes and is coming close to release . Don't worry , doctors say he's all right now. ....... think I'm given correct info. her , anybody feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    Maybe there is something in the water. Don't forget the guy who killed the man on the Greyhound bus... He stabbed his victim repeatedly, cut off his head, then started eating him. In front of everyone! And, the monster who did it was from China.

I'm more worried that you can kill a bunch of people in Canada and they will let the person off with just a slap on the wrist.
    Gouged out his eyeballs , actually , then ate them . gulp .. gulp .. burp . Heard something about this guy on the news lately. been given day passes and is coming close to release . Don't worry , doctors say he's all right now. ....... think I'm given correct info. her , anybody feel free to correct me.

THATS BETTER

Ha!

I always knew that the "Great White North" had a huge black heart.

That's why I never trust anybody but Americans; I trust none of those people who came from; or whose ancestors came from; some other countries or cultures; just pure-bred Americans.

Every American child passes by the Statue of Liberty while still in the birth canal; as opposed to the Panama Canal; the latter of which has opened the door to the bastardization of pure American culture; by allowing the likes of the English; Germans; Poles; etc; to claim stakes and put down roots in America.

Damned rest of the world - effin' up our America.

What happened in the War of 1812?

Wasn't that like the third time that Poland invaded Russia?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Apparently, the good people of Bellingham, Washington are on to us:

http://www.thestar.com/business/arti...ellingham-wash

My favourite line from this article:

Canadians are being admonished for littering, bad parking, cutting off other drivers, pushing past other customers to grab merchandise and clearing Costco shelves of milk.

Why are we after their milk?!?!

pwem Guest
    OMG

We are "the rudest people"?

I can't address the littering problem or the shoving in the stores because we stopped taking daytrips years ago due to the absolute rudeness and arrogance of the US border patrol. Gawdalmighty they need lessons in common courtesy.

Funny how a few years ago when the difference in the dollars stopped so many Canadians from going to "Bellingjam" the residents were whining and moaning because their town was like a ghost town. Now we are there throwing money around like drunken sailors and they are still complaining.

Hey, we may steal your last litre of milk but we sure as hell wouldn't shoot you for it

Taggerez Guest
    I really ought to raise the subject of this thread with some of guys down at the corner Canadian food restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerez View Post
    I really ought to raise the subject of this thread with some of guys down at the corner Canadian food restaurant.
    a Canadian food restaurant?! what does that consist of - poutine, bacon, and milk from bags? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG

Funny how a few years ago when the difference in the dollars stopped so many Canadians from going to "Bellingjam" the residents were whining and moaning because their town was like a ghost town. Now we are there throwing money around like drunken sailors and they are still complaining.
    I live in a border town (U.S. side) and I am so embarrassed by that story! For God's sake...be thankful you have a booming economy because of the Canadian shoppers. When I first read the story, though I did think of this thread and the "Evil Race" of Canadians. As I said earlier in this thread...I can see Canada from my backyard. I guess I must must now stand guard for bad parking and excessive milk consumption.
    Archer Fact: You canâ??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

Canadians are being admonished for littering, bad parking, cutting off other drivers, pushing past other customers to grab merchandise and clearing Costco shelves of milk.
    Dang!

Y'all sound just like my neighbors from Louisianna; what with the driving and rudeness and all.

Next thing you know; you Canadians will be dragging highly un-appetizing looking creatures out of holes in the ground; or creatures out of mud holes; that even fish or snakes wouldn't eat; and serving them up as gourmet fare at restaurants.

I just knew that "John Candy" guy was up to something evil; being all funny and stuff; but not from here.

He was trying to get you Canadians to breathe up all of our American air.

We're on to you now, Duster...
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    I am embarrassed to admit this, but I have no idea what the hell the War of 1812 was about. All I know is that Francis Scott Key was inspired to write the Star Spangled Banner after the battle at Ft. McHenry.

We tried to invade Canada??? Well, that's pretty darn rude if you ask me.

I thought this was a nice little quick overview of the differences in the way the war is viewed by the US and Canada. I (an American) never heard of Laura Secord when I was in K-12 school.

http://www.npr.org/2012/06/18/155308...-in-u-s-canada
    Archer Fact: You canâ??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

Of course we Canadians are evil. We are the second largest country in the world with a relatively small population. Small because it is sooo easy to hide bodies! Let this be a warning. Don't fuck with us. Your best sniffing dogs will be in the ground with you.
    Last edited by KissingJosh; 08-17-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Jacksmum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KissingJosh View Post
    Your best sniffing dogs will be in the ground with you.
    Don't threaten the dogs! Everything else I can deal with but leave the dogs alone. I HATE milk!

Jacksmum Guest
    Supply management is a huge sticking point on Canada being admitted into a Pacific free-trade agreement.

I think most Canadians would be happy to access dairy, poultry and eggs at free market prices.

It would sure be tough to swallow for our domestic farmers in those industries though - definitely a politically contentious issue

and,
    Milk is cheaper in the US, but it's very highly subsidized and the quality controls are much lower.

They also use artificial hormones, that are illegal in Canada
    Last edited by Jacksmum; 08-17-2012 at 10:12 AM.

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kissingjosh View Post
    of course we canadians are evil. We are the second largest country in the world with a relatively small population. Small because it is sooo easy to hide bodies! Let this be a warning. Don't fuck with us. Your best sniffing dogs will be in the ground with you.
    lmao!!!:d:d

ryanolivia Guest
    What I find funny is that whoever was paid to write that article, whoever paid them and the paid editor, were all stupid enough to think "Canadian" is a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    I am embarrassed to admit this, but I have no idea what the hell the War of 1812 was about. All I know is that Francis Scott Key was inspired to write the Star Spangled Banner after the battle at Ft. McHenry.

We tried to invade Canada??? Well, that's pretty darn rude if you ask me.
    You didn't just try - you did it! All the way to Toronto (it was called York at the time), which was basically wiped off the face of the map.
    http://www.eighteentwelve.ca/?q=eng/Topic/47

From that article:

The residents of York were not excluded from the suffering; over the course of their six-day occupation, American troops sacked any home they found deserted, along with several businesses and public buildings. (Perhaps in an effort to generate amity with the Canadians, at least some of this booty was redistributed among them.) The Americans then set fire to the Parliament, Government House, and several other public buildings, and destroyed the local printing press. The Americans claimed that they were seizing public goods intended to support the British forces. An apocryphal tale about a scalp hanging in a government building was also used to justify the destruction, as it supposedly provided damning evidence of British collusion with “savage” warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by homesgirl View Post
    I thought this was a nice little quick overview of the differences in the way the war is viewed by the US and Canada. I (an American) never heard of Laura Secord when I was in K-12 school.
    Never heard of Laura Secord!?!? She's legendary here. Also, it's the best chocolate EVER!

PS:
    From the roof of my building, I can see America - Rochester, I think. (if it's a really clear day).

I don't get it. I lived in Newfoundland for three years and everyone was Caucasion. Canadian isn't a race.

Bessolo Guest
    People, please! (Canuckistanians excluded of course) Why is this even a topic for discussion? I was under the impression that everyone already knew the facts about these creatures and their despicable, nefarious ways.

Have you never seen a news interview with the neighbor of a mass murderer in which a phrase similar to this was uttered "He was always so quiet and pleasant, I never would've thought he would do such a thing" Obviously this applies to those north of the border. For this reason I'm organizing the "NNNBN" (Neutralize the North with Neutron Bombs Now) campaign, anyone wanna join? Oh, and for the chaps in the Gov't alphabet agencies, that was a joke so no need to send the black helos. Thanks, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by KissingJosh View Post
    Of course we Canadians are evil. We are the second largest country in the world with a relatively small population. Small because it is sooo easy to hide bodies! Let this be a warning. Don't fuck with us. Your best sniffing dogs will be in the ground with you.
    Could not of said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessolo View Post
    People, please! (Canuckistanians excluded of course) Why is this even a topic for discussion? I was under the impression that everyone already knew the facts about these creatures and their despicable, nefarious ways.

Have you never seen a news interview with the neighbor of a mass murderer in which a phrase similar to this was uttered "He was always so quiet and pleasant, I never would've thought he would do such a thing" Obviously this applies to those north of the border. For this reason I'm organizing the "NNNBN" (Neutralize the North with Neutron Bombs Now) campaign, anyone wanna join? Oh, and for the chaps in the Gov't alphabet agencies, that was a joke so no need to send the black helos. Thanks, that is all.
    This may be your last, best hope...We're on the move and we're after nothing short of global domination. Like Mike Myers (Toronto boy, born and bred) Dr. Evil.

And I already have a hole dug especially for Titt Romney.

pwem Guest
    This may be your last, best hope...We're on the move and we're after nothing short of global domination. Like Mike Myers (Toronto boy, born and bred) Dr. Evil.
    We will not rest until there is a Timbit on every plate and a skidoo in every garage.

Jacksmum Guest

We will not rest until there is a Timbit on every plate and a skidoo in every garage.
    Tim Hortons is a horrible place to work.

They fired someone here in this City just
    because she gave a day old timbit to a baby.

They are very anti-worker and would like to
    keep there pay down as much as possible.

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Tim Hortons is a horrible place to work.

They fired someone here in this City just
    because she gave a day old timbit to a baby.

They are very anti-worker and would like to
    keep there pay down as much as possible.
    That is very sad

On the other hand no baby should be eating Timbits.

YuukaK Guest
    Is it bad that I just find the thought of Canadians being evil laughable? Granted...most of my friends are Canadian and so is my boyfriend... Does that mean I'm safe?

pwem Guest
    With that many connections you are on your way to being an honorary Canuck. Cool, eh?

Rosebud666 Guest
    In order to pull this off, you're going to need more guns.

YuukaK Guest
    With that many connections you are on your way to being an honorary Canuck. Cool, eh?
    *chuckles* I think most of the people already do consider me an honorary Canuck. I keep giggling over Timbits. Childish I know, but it's still fun.

Heart and Soul Guest
    Canadians are a race? That's educated!

Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    Is it bad that I just find the thought of Canadians being evil laughable? Granted...most of my friends are Canadian and so is my boyfriend... Does that mean I'm safe?
    no. you are never safe. muah ha haaaaa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YuukaK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    no. you are never safe. muah ha haaaaa
    Not even if I marry a Canuck huh?