Thread: Rugged mountains yield hundreds of WWII-era plane crashes

TheMysterian Guest

Rugged mountains yield hundreds of WWII-era plane crashes

Cool story, thanks!

Wow!! It's great to know some of these heroes are being found and are not longer MIA.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Nelliebean Guest
    Experts believe over 700 planes crashed trying to fly that route? Holy crap.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Wow!! It's great to know some of these heroes are being found and are not longer MIA.
    I'd include Clayton Kuhles as a hero too.

deanfan Guest
    Interesting story. Glad they have been found.

Town Without Pity Guest
    You always wonder what happened to all those MIA pilots...sounds like they all are up on that Mountian.....sheesh, that's alot of planes for one spot...did they not tell the pilots to watch out for that mountian.

NOVSTORM Guest
    My 2nd cousin was one of those people and nhis parents never got over his being MIA. I am going to call his grandsona and send him this link maybe he can find more out,,,,great post thanks

Town Without Pity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    My 2nd cousin was one of those people and nhis parents never got over his being MIA. I am going to call his grandsona and send him this link maybe he can find more out,,,,great post thanks
    Your very welcome, I found the story sad but interesting. Would be great if it could help someone.

lol...Sorry I did'nt start this thread to be thanking you....I thought I did...but thanks to TheMysterian. Great post..lol. I must have read it late last night and just thought I started it....it was late..lol
    Last edited by Town Without Pity; 05-27-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: being stupid..lol