Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turtle Winds Firewalker aka William Burchett Hoax

turtleone Guest

Turtle Winds Firewalker aka William Burchett Hoax

Turtle Winds Firewalker Is Dead in florida. died in a one- car accident on the way home.One lane of northbound Florida's Turnpike

Nelliebean Guest
    Who or what ?

Birthplace of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    ummm okay, who or what is turtle winds firewalker?
    I love you and miss you dad, Antun Perdija 27-06-41 - 28-12-00
    RIP Daniel Colvin 5 June 1974 - 7 June 2011, Best Friend, lover, fiancee

RIP David Edgar, 2 Dec 1953 - 10 June 2011, Uncle
    RIP Agnes Steele Edgar, 17 May 1926 - 4 July 2011, Grandmother

Uh...yeah, not sure who this was either. From what I can glean from Goggle results, he was a medicine man/activist for Native Americans. Not sure if he was an actor though.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

NakedScotsman Guest

Town Without Pity Guest
    I called upon my native american friends to check it out as I didn't find much on the man either. She said she will write me up some info on him....I'm still waiting.

http://www.fold3.com/page/111665437_turtle_winds_firewalker/

He was a Cherokee healer who helped the Lakota Souix for many years. I found nothing about his being an actor so I moved the thread here.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-02-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pooh-Bear Guest
    I was curious about this and the info I found is indeed strange. There are sites on the net but most are in another language. I think it's German, but I could be way off. The reports about Mr. Firewalker have him dead from 8 to 12 years depending. Some say people still see him and believe it is his ghost. There is an interesting site on that one. His true name on one location is William Jarvis. There is a picture but either he died young or it's from his past. This could be a different person and I am beginning to think that the name is given in honor of him being a medicine man.

OMG - NO!

Turtle Winds was too young and too special and too famous to just suddenly be taken.

Turtle Winds Firestarter has his place secured in history and will no doubt some day have a national holiday named in his honor.

Turtle Winds Firestarter was a pioneer; a "doer" and a "seeker" who cast light where ever there was darkness.

Turtle Winds Firestarter; an icon of America; sought after guest of Presidents and foriegn Royalty; frequent... oh wait... you said "Firewalker".

Never mind.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

sablegsd Guest
    Who?

This is one weird thread.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    This is one weird thread.
    Methinks someone is just taking the piss.

I can't find any reports of Herr Firewalker's death either in German or in English.

13. 03-06-2012, 12:53 PM

Nelliebean Guest
    Here's your boy .
    Last edited by Nelliebean; 03-06-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Nelliebean Guest
    Last edited by Nelliebean; 03-06-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Pooh-Bear Guest
    I checked in on Turtleone and they made 3 post on the same day regarding the same topic and vanished. Seems we were not only treated to the passing of a mystery man but were visited by one also.

Nelliebean Guest
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was posting about himself.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh-Bear View Post
    I checked in on Turtleone and they made 3 post on the same day regarding the same topic and vanished. Seems we were not only treated to the passing of a mystery man but were visited by one also.
    Maybe it was his ghost posting from the happy hunting grounds beyond.

Nelliebean Guest
    Something stinks here.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Something stinks here.
    Maybe the turtle wind was a turtle fart?

Nelliebean Guest
    William Burchett aka William Jervis aka Turtle this or that. He uses many different names, and comes up with new ones all the time.

Mr. Burchett went to prison as a white guy and came out a Cherokee. He moved to Germany and began his career as a pretendian. He tells gullible seekers he's an Indian medicine man and sells them fake ceremonies.

More recently he has set up fake profiles attempting to impersonate Chief Arvol Looking Horse and other elders. He spends lots of time on the internet creating multiple profiles under various aliases, as well as creating bizarre sockpuppet profiles where he talks to and about himself.....................

--- I found this on his Facebook page.
    Last edited by Nelliebean; 03-06-2012 at 01:38 PM.

DonnaMc Guest
    I'm dazed and confused!!!

Pooh-Bear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Thank you...I pondered that and considered contacting the "Ghost Hunters". I will miss Grant Wilson.

Pooh-Bear Guest
    Thank you...I pondered that and considered contacting the "Ghost Hunters". I will miss Grant Wilson.

I don't know how to do multi post so to Nellibean, yeah, something stinks but I thought is was the kitty litter pan. Thanks to Rosebud I realized it was a mystery fart from The Twilight Zone. I'll chat with Rod about that at a later date.

Back to Nellibean: Let's see now. Criminal white guy named Burchett/Jervis commits a crime, goes to prison and on movie night sees "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest". Figures out that he is not strong enough to throw the baby out the window with the sink and decides to become an Indian. Yeah, I think I thought about doing that once in the 60's while under the influence of something. Upon his release, window or otherwise, he hangs out at the locale library and reads Mein Kamph and decided that German is the language to learn. To what end I do not know but my dear friends at Death Central....we I think have been visited....I knew there was life on other plantets.

To DonnaMc..you are confused? That gives you a free pass to my house for cookies and jello shoots. When can I expect you?

Sorry about the double post but I didn't do that. Something got messed up and I didn't know how to fix it. I am a computer zero.
    Last edited by Pooh-Bear; 03-06-2012 at 03:16 PM.

DonnaMc Guest
    "To DonnaMc..you are confused? That gives you a free pass to my house for cookies and jello shoots. When can I expect you? LOL!"

I'll be there in about 3 days!

Mr. Burchett went to prison as a white guy and came out a Cherokee. He moved to Germany and began his career as a pretendian. He tells gullible seekers he's an Indian medicine man and sells them fake ceremonies.
    pretendian! awesome!

Rosebud666 Guest
    William Burchett aka William Jervis aka Turtle this or that. He uses many different names, and comes up with new ones all the time.

More recently he has set up fake profiles attempting to impersonate Chief Arvol Looking Horse and other elders. He spends lots of time on the internet creating multiple profiles under various aliases, as well as creating bizarre sockpuppet profiles where he talks to and about himself.....................

--- I found this on his Facebook page.
    Does anybody know his address? If it's not too far away, I could go do an interview for the Death Hag Gazette and ask if him if he is still dead.

OK, maybe I would phone for an appointment first. It would be kind of a waste if I show up and he's not holding court that day.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Yeah but, but, but.... there's a PICTURE of him with a BUFFALO!

()

Turtle Winds Firewalker is not only dead but "his" a ghost. Ahahahaha ((((Snort))))Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rolling.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.6 KB 
ID:	41647

http://www.ghostplace.com/threads/tu...a-ghost.18357/
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Yeah but, but, but.... there's a PICTURE of him with a BUFFALO!

()
    Are sure it isn't a bison? We have a lot of those here - people breed them.

We also have wild-west theme parks made to look like old cattle towns. Germans go gaga for that kind of stuff - and for esoteric "medicine".

I'm surprised Mr. Tortise Fart Jogger doesn't work at one of them.

Nelliebean Guest

We also have wild-west theme parks made to look like old cattle towns. Germans go gaga for that kind of stuff - and for esoteric "medicine".
    What is it with the Germans and Native Americans??? They DO go gaga over that stuff!

Rosebud666 Guest
    What is it with the Germans and Native Americans??? They DO go gaga over that stuff!
    Oh God, that's not the half of it. There are also a surprising number of country fans in the Vaterland - only they say it "kawn tree", I think because they don't want to say "cunt tree". Around a third of them actually know something about country and listen to the good stuff like Hank and Johnny and Merle and the rest. The others are "countrier-than-thou" and prefer this swill that sounds like a cross between authentic country music and German "Volksmusik".

I used to have a country rock band (maybe I'll start it up again soon).

Years ago, we played at a battle of the bands for newcomers at one of these parks near me. We nearly got thrown off the stage for playing the Lyle Lovett song "She's Hot to Go" (http://www.saltydawg.de/Musik/hottogo.mp3) because it "wasn't country enough!" Yeah right Herman the Churman, I say we let the American decide what is country and what not.

As soon as I finish a couple of more important things, I'm going to look up Mr. Tootsie-roll Firepooper and write an essay that will be anthologized for the next 50 years - if it ever gets published at all. It will be like Saving Private Ryan but with one bald fat guy instead of an infantry platoon, and in the movie I will be played by Eddie Izzard using his James Mason voice.

Or maybe I should write a song instead?

What did Mr. Windrider do time for again? It wasn't assault, was it?

Oh God, that's not the half of it. There are also a surprising number of country fans in the Vaterland - only they say it "kawn tree", I think because they don't want to say "cunt tree". Around a third of them actually know something about country and listen to the good stuff like Hank and Johnny and Merle and the rest. The others are "countrier-than-thou" and prefer this swill that sounds like a cross between authentic country music and German "Volksmusik".

Years ago, we played at a battle of the bands for newcomers at one of these parks near me. We nearly got thrown off the stage for playing the Lyle Lovett song "She's Hot to Go" (http://www.saltydawg.de/Musik/hottogo.mp3) because it "wasn't country enough!" Yeah right Herman the Churman, I say we let the American decide what is country and what not.

As soon as I finish a couple of more important things, I'm going to look up Mr. Tootsie-roll Firepooper and write an essay that will be anthologized for the next 50 years - if it ever gets published at all. It will be like Saving Private Ryan but with one bald fat guy instead of an infantry platoon, and in the movie I will be played by Eddie Izzard using his James Mason voice.

OMGawd. I say cuntry, and I'm not even German. Never thought of it before now. I got to watch it from now on.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nelliebean Guest
    I'd love to know what he did time for. I'm sure someone wants to act dicklike and investigate.

Nelliebean Guest
    He did time for armed robbery. Looks like he tried to change his name while in prison.

The Lucky One Guest
    turtle turtle

Town Without Pity Guest
    I just wrote my friend again about information on turtle man....all I could find is he went to germany, he said he was cherokee but worked with the Locotas....makes no sense.....I'm not giving up yet......Mr. Turtle

Rosebud666 Guest
    He did time for armed robbery. Looks like he tried to change his name while in prison.
    Oh ... maybe I'll start with a telephone interview first and see how that goes.

Now I just have to find a telephone number for him and figure out how to ask for him on the phone.

"Ich haette gerne Herrn Turdstomper Breeze Firealarm gesprochen, bitte" is kind of a mouthful to start a conversation with.

The Lakota Sioux and the Cherokee are buds. See, the Lakota whupped Custer's ass and that makes them heap big medicine in all the other tribes' eyes (except maybe the Crow Nation--who knows now.). Never mind that those Native Americans finally ended up on reservations and Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse were murdered. They stood their ground against Yellow Hair or--Son of the Morning Star, as Custer was called by the Cheyenne--and that makes them brave hearts. Makes sense to me. But I'm Cherokee. Name:  rock.gif
Views: 560
Size:  1.8 KB

I have a Cherokee friend and he of course has all kinds of literature, among which is a Lakota dictionary. He carries around his medicine smokes and pipe in a sacred red cloth. And yes I have smoked the peace pipe with him. He is also a guitar strumming cuntry western writer and singer and I spent days and days typing up his fucking sob story cuntry western songs. Haha.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-07-2012 at 11:19 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Good to see the urban cowboys are alive and well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    The Lakota Sioux and the Cherokee are buds. See, the Lakota whupped Custer's ass and that makes them heap big medicine in all the other tribes' eyes (except maybe the Crow Nation--who knows now.). Never mind that those Native Americans finally ended up on reservations and Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse were murdered. They stood their ground against Yellow Hair or--Son of the Morning Star, as Custer was called by the Cheyenne--and that makes them brave hearts. Makes sense to me. But I'm Cherokee. Name:  rock.gif
Views: 560
Size:  1.8 KB

I have a Cherokee friend and he of course has all kinds of literature, among which is a Lakota dictionary. He carries around his medicine smokes and pipe in a sacred red cloth. And yes I have smoked the peace pipe with him. He is also a guitar strumming cuntry western writer and singer and I spent days and days typing up his fucking sob story cuntry western songs. Haha.
    Heh heh, heh heh . . . she said "cuntry" Beavis!

Custer was the biggest asshat ever born in Ohio. Got hisself and all his men killed 'cause he wanted to be president, he did.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Good to see the urban cowboys are alive and well.
    Oh I forgot to mention - they love line dancing, too!

Don't tell mah hahrt, mah achey breaky hahrt . . .

rjbrasher Guest
    i have a huge chunk of Cherokee in me, and i still say wtf?!?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQIqy3CD1OM

Custer was the biggest asshat ever born in Ohio. Got hisself and all his men killed 'cause he wanted to be president, he did.
    I know all about Custer, right. Ever heard of General George Crook? His regiment marched with Custer, but didn't fight at the Big Horn, or the Greasy Grass, as the Lakota called it. But he did fight Crazy Horse at Rosebud Creek. Anyway, Crook is an ancestor of mine.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I know all about Custer, right. Ever heard of General George Crook? His regiment marched with Custer, but didn't fight at the Big Horn, or the Greasy Grass, as the Lakota called it. But he did fight Crazy Horse at Rosebud Creek. Anyway, Crook is an ancestor of mine.
    Wow, I've heard of him . . . I think I remember him doing something particularly gallant at the Battle of Antietam, but I can't remember exactly what. I didn't know he was from Ohio, and of course I didn't know he was your ancestor.

I admire William Techumseh Sherman a lot. It can't be easy fighting a war when you're wracked by depression. He was probably one of the best officers Ohio ever produced, even better than Grant. Of course, that's not a very popular thing to say around Atlanta.

Now I'm homesick. I miss being able to drive a half-hour in any direction and find a Civil War battlefield.

DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    i have a huge chunk of Cherokee in me, and i still say wtf?!?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQIqy3CD1OM
    WTF is right!

I adore this thread. Too bizarre!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    hahha Remember when you could only get those fake magazines at places like Six Flags?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    turtle turtle
    You can come to my turtle club!! hahahaaa I quote that scene all the time & no one ever gets it. It crack me up anyway.

Firestarter Walk With Me. He's getting his pop culture references confused.

havoc Guest

Oh I forgot to mention - they love line dancing, too!

Don't tell mah hahrt, mah achey breaky hahrt . . .
    Line dancing, calisthenics for the brain dead

Custer is interesting. Ever see the battlefield detectives epi about Little Big Horn?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WTF?? LOL This guy is white?? He went into prison a white guy, and came out an Indian?? LOL

This is funny.