Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Turtle Winds Firewalker aka William Burchett Hoax

http://turtlewindsfirewalker.twoday.net/

what is with all the German? If he is in Florida?? And if he is Indian and dealing with these Indians, why have it in German?? Im so confused.

Town Without Pity Guest
    This is right up there with RaRa's song....lol....I have once more person to ask.....I wanna figure this one out, or we've all be punked..lol

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    Maybe he only summers on the Continent.

Or maybe it's some kind of shaman mojo that lets him materialize in two places at one time.

WTF?? LOL This guy is white?? He went into prison a white guy, and came out an Indian?? LOL

This is funny.
    I have heard of reincarnation, but this....geesh.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

You know I was just thinking..this guy aint notable for shit... He is a wannabe Indian... Who, if any real Native Americans/Indians took him seriously???

Nelliebean Guest
    You know I was just thinking..this guy aint notable for shit... He is a wannabe Indian... Who, if any real Native Americans/Indians took him seriously???
    Those Natives in Germany think he's for real. I wonder if he wears lederhosen with his feathers?

You've got be kidding, Natives in Germany think he is real...LMAO

Its them crazy Germans that still believe Hitler was a good person, so they think Turtle man is the White/blue eyed native Indian..LOL

Judging by the hair, I believe it.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Nelliebean Guest
    That picture gave me a flashback......

^^ lmao

haha this thread is funny. i did a little search on this guy too. i guess he posted his first post from the great beyond. Good to see they have the internet up there!

Rosebud666 Guest
    On one of those esoteric websites referenced above, there is a woman who gives her name as "Dee Standing on Road".

At first I thought that was a mistake and her name was "Deer Standing on Road" or "Doe Standing on Road".

I think we should introduce her to Mr. Turtle Wax Firestarter and see if true love takes its course.

What married name do you think she would choose? Dee Standing On Road - Turtle Wax Firestarter is kind of unwieldly.

Maybe Dee Road - Firestarter? Dee Standing On - Turtle Wax? Or maybe she's a traditional gal and would just go by Mrs. Turtle Wax Firestarter.

How abvout TurtleDee, like twidle dum...is that how its said..LOL Shit now I cant remember, twidle is all i can think of now.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Maybe he only summers on the Continent.

Or maybe it's some kind of shaman mojo that lets him materialize in two places at one time.
    this is just cracking me up and driving me crazy....I've met several Shaman, I have a feeling going to prison and blending in with the Indians I don't see them making him a Shaman.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post

Oh yes!!

What a strange thread, love the comments and pics.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    this is just cracking me up and driving me crazy....I've met several Shaman, I have a feeling going to prison and blending in with the Indians I don't see them making him a Shaman.
    Oh, he probably read "Black Elk Speaks" in prison and had a conversion.

I wonder what sort of vision one has to have to receive a name like TWF.

I feel a remake coming on: "Little Big Man" staring Turtle Wind Firewalker in the Dustin Hoffman role.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwzeigle View Post
    I have heard of reincarnation, but this....geesh.
    See, he's different. While most prisoners come out born again, old Tuts came out re-raced.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

This has to be the MOST bizarre thread (besides CS and her "hubby.") Being Cherokee myself...this is an insult to me!!!! Although he could be the guy from the movie "Time Chasers" that MST3K riffed...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=time+...:0&tx=43&ty=54
    It's hard to ride at night...on your bicycle with no lights to guide...just take a chance and ride. Olson and Louris

Why would he name himself after a turtle fart?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Why would he name himself after a turtle fart?
    LMAOoooo
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rosebud666 Guest

I didn't realize that one of the brothers from Malcolm in the Middle was also in Deliverance.

I wonder what my indian name would be. Probably something like "Whale-rolling-on-the-waves" or "Head-shines-in-the-sun", or, if I'm really lucky, "Thunders-at-idiots-around-the-council-fire"

Probably all of the cool names like "Stands-tall-on-three legs" are already taken.

Also, in my indian life, would I rather have four horses and a wife or four wives and a horse?
    Last edited by Rosebud666; 03-09-2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: I never run out of ideas!

Town Without Pity Guest
    Since I belong to the group - Native American Indian - Old Photos on FB, as with thousands of photos I have some of Native Amercans who I can't figure out who they are so I share them on that board.....so today I threw out there about Mr. Turtle Lying Pants on fire, and all I got from a private Message saying "Hahahaha"....like that was a big help...lol Boy if he's really not dead, someones pants are catching on fire one way or the other.

Town Without Pity Guest
    My Indian name ...which I don't know why I got a Inidan name is something like...she walks in woods....lol (Here I thought it was going to be something like...(really sucky Spelling and needs a nail trim).

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    My Indian name ...which I don't know why I got a Inidan name is something like...she walks in woods....lol (Here I thought it was going to be something like...(really sucky Spelling and needs a nail trim).
    See, I knew all the good names are already taken.

"She-walks-in-woods" sounds kind of sexy in a back-to-nature way.

Town Without Pity Guest
    [QUOTE=Rosebud666;1267938]See, I knew all the good names are already taken.

"She-walks-in-woods" sounds kind of sexy in a back-to-nature way (LIKE DELIVEENCE>). [/QhUOTE]
    LOL (Sgt. Pepper) I never thought of it that way,..could mean I need a wood cane soon thoug....one carved , something like the beatles album when everyone was on the cover..lol...well almost everyone...lol....Find the Pope in th Pizza Cane with Father Gaurducie and good old "find Waldo)

PAHANA: Hopi name meaning "lost white brother.
    - this might be it..lol But I prefer this name - SIKE: Navajo name meaning "he sits at home."....lol

Cindy means moon, and in Cherokee it is Nvda. Yeah, I googled it. Haha.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Nvda looks really pretty, but I have no idea how to say it.

I wonder how you say "Yellow Bear with hand in honey jar" in Shawnee. Or "Bear of very little brain". I'd settle for either one of those.

Did you know that if you type "anagramm" in Google Search, it asks "Do you mean: 'mama rang'?"

I'm beginning to think that Mr. Titmouse Fire Whopper got his name from a computer program and not from some indians.

Oh and although Little Big Man would disagree, I think it is probably better to have four horses and one wife, and not the other way round. After all, you can always trade a horse for another wife . . . Attachment 41677
    Last edited by Rosebud666; 03-09-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Ok, so my new name will be: Moon over Macbook Pro.
    Cindy

Subject_B Guest
    While we're here, for your amusement -

http://www.native-languages.org/wrongnames.htm

some of my favorites are :

CHAKOTAY: This is not a real Native American name. It is the name of a character on the science fiction show "Star Trek: Voyager." The actor who plays Chakotay is of Mayan descent, but the character is from a fictional tribe called the Anurabi and his name means something like "Man Who Walks the Earth But Who Only Sees the Sky" in that language. But of course, it's not a real Native American language. It's a Star Trek language, like Klingon.
    NIDAWI: Baby name books claim that this name means "fairy" in the Omaha language. According to an Omaha friend, nidawį actually means "elephant woman."
    WEEKO: Some Internet sources claim this word means "pretty" in Dakota or Lakota Sioux. It emphatically does not. It is a slang form of wikoska and it means "venereal disease."

LMAO you guys are cracking me up. I dont even want to think about what my Indian name would be..

Gambler Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bellerain View Post
    my eyes! MY EYES!!!!!!

Nelliebean Guest
    Someone added "Hoax" to the thread title.

Probably by our resident Native American " Takes No Shit".

LMAO LMAO LMAO

OMG that was good...Nellie

Rosebud666 Guest
    I've got to find this big ol' book I have about Techumseh ("shooting star" in Shawnee) that must be floating around here somewhere. That thing is sturdy enough to use as a weapon.

I know his mother was "Turtle who lays eggs in the sand".

LMAO im tearing up LOL

Rosebud666 Guest
    LMAO im tearing up LOL
    Well, you've got your indian name right there:

"Cries out in joy"

although I guess that could be a double entendre.

Maybe "Tears of Laughter" would be a safer choice.

LMAO I like Cry Out in Joy, but I better stick with Tears of Laughter..LOL

Rosebud666 Guest
    LMAO I like Cry Out in Joy, but I better stick with Tears of Laughter..LOL
    To be honest, I prefer Cries Out in Joy too, but you could go even safer and be Laughs out Loud. LOL

Laughs Out Loud... I like that too. LOL

Rosebud666 Guest
    This just in . . .

"Turtle Winds Firewalker" is an anagram of:

Wise New Fartkiller Turd!

Think about it! We are through the looking glass here, people!
    Last edited by Rosebud666; 03-11-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Ok I was away for 2 days and you guys crack me up...lol....THis is what I was told by an actual Shaman:

A lot of people are self proclaimed, yet have not practised the art of Shamanism...I asked him to show me himself in dreamtime and he did not appear. So my guess is that he is not who he says he is...Real Shaman when you ask properly will show themself to you even after death....I would love to read it....

Do with it what you will...lol...I told her I wanted a complete record...can't you just give me a print out...lol.
    Last edited by Town Without Pity; 03-11-2012 at 04:17 PM. Reason: SpElLinG

It's like every year we get one loon that comes to the boards to start shit with being some mysterious person that holds all these secrets, and just as quickly they vanish into the mist of uncertainty leaving everyone going, "Huh?".

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Huh I didn't understand any of that. I feel like there must be something I'm missing from this story.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Huh I didn't understand any of that. I feel like there must be something I'm missing from this story.
    That's because you don't have an Indian name yet.

I think you will do wonderfully with "Dabbles in War Paint".

It fits much better than "Old Lodge Skins" in any case.

Yours sincerely,
    Yellow Bear with Sticky Hands
    Last edited by Rosebud666; 03-11-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject_B View Post
    While we're here, for your amusement -

http://www.native-languages.org/wrongnames.htm

some of my favorites are :

The East Germans made a Western about Techumseh portraying him as a Marxist-Lenninist hero. All of the Indians were played by Yugoslavians. I never realized how mountainous Northwestern Ohio is!

I think we owe Native Americans a chance to get even.

How about a remake of Goodfellas where all of the mobsters are played by Native Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    It's like every year we get one loon that comes to the boards to start shit with being some mysterious person that holds all these secrets, and just as quickly they vanish into the mist of uncertainty leaving everyone going, "Huh?".
    Did I mention that my second Indian name is "Knows-Who-Killed-Kennedy"?

CORONERGAL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    Vanish like a fart in the wind? Lol!
    My Indian name is Little Fawn. I cannot pronounce it in Quechan, my tribal language. I really wish I had listened to my great grandmother when she tried to teach me the language.

Elvis, of course!

RaRaRamona Guest
    See, he's different. While most prisoners come out born again, old Tuts came out re-raced.
    This time i hope he's E-rased.

Someone added "Hoax" to the thread title.

Probably by our resident Native American " Takes No Shit".
    hahahahahahahaaaa

That's because you don't have an Indian name yet.

I think you will do wonderfully with "Dabbles in War Paint".
    Ah! It has all become clear!

Town Without Pity Guest

I thought it would be, He that was at the grassy knoll!

I love, She Dabbles in War Paint...lol