Thread: Whitney Houston

Khaos696 Guest
    R. Kelly!!!! I'm getting sleepy

Now I'm trapped in the closet
    he looks into the closet
    whitney ain't in that closet

monroe27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    It's a tough economy...gotta bring your Folgers from home.
    LLC!!! you are really cracking me up! i dont think ive stopped laughing in the last hour or so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    "hanging here with LLC,
    Is just where a good Hag
    Needs to BE!"

Shoop, shoop, shoop.....
    *wipes tear*

There are some really funny tweets about Jesse Jackson and why he's there eating all the peppermints in the pulpit!

Khaos696 Guest
    Dionne just said Nephew, is there something about whitney we've missed?

desertangel Guest
    I feel kinda sorry for BB. No matter how big of an ass he may have been or what his role was in helping to bring Whitney down, he's still human - he bleeds red and he's capable of grieving, just like any human. I was happy her family allowed him to attend. I am sorry he let his feelings get in the way of being with Whitney and Bobbi at this time. He might live to regret having made the decision to leave the funeral.

monroe27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Hopefully R Kelly won't pee on Whitney's casket...
    ok i'm literally in tears laughing over here!!! you guys have made my day, thank you!!!!

Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos696 View Post
    Dionne just said Nephew, is there something about whitney we've missed?
    I thought she did too, but I think she said "Nippy" which was their nickname for Whitney.

Quote Originally Posted by monroe27 View Post
    LLC!!! you are really cracking me up! i dont think ive stopped laughing in the last hour or so!!!
    Lol. It's what I do Monroe. As long as people continue to "buy the farm" ,I'm gonna keep sharing the gift that God gave me- Wise ass sarcasm & snark out the ass. My parents are so proud. I should have an HBO special & get some of this here life swag. I'm probably going out with a pine box and a boom box playin'...at best.

desertangel Guest
    eulogy next... almost over?!

Khaos696 Guest
    Ahh Nippy ok :-p

Nippy was a nickname her father gave her as a kid.

missygir810 Guest
    Lol. It's what I do Monroe. As long as people continue to "buy the farm" ,I'm gonna keep sharing the gift that God gave me- Wise ass sarcasm & snark out the ass. My parents are so proud. I should have an HBO special & get some of this here life swag. I'm probably going out with a pine box and a boom box playin'...at best.
    Want us to play bobby brown's my prerogative on the boombox? lol

Red Belt just got up like he was getting ready to do something,

Elizabeth Guest
    Cece Winans is awesome!!

I would have liked the service more if people would have used the word "I" less and "Whitney" more

Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    I feel kinda sorry for BB. No matter how big of an ass he may have been or what his role was in helping to bring Whitney down, he's still human - he bleeds red and he's capable of grieving, just like any human. I was happy her family allowed him to attend. I am sorry he let his feelings get in the way of being with Whitney and Bobbi at this time. He might live to regret having made the decision to leave the funeral.
    I'm kinda feel bad too. Whitney did adore him.

Disclaimer: I'm from Boston. BB from Boston. Ya know how that goes...just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    Red Belt just got up like he was getting ready to do something,
    Looks like he´s getting ready to kick her of stage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love is the answer - and you know that for sure.

Watching the entire coverage and checking the forums in between...you guys are too much.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by missygir810 View Post
    Want us to play bobby brown's my prerogative on the boombox? lol
    Hell yeah...that freakin' song kicks ass. And "Every Little Step"? Be still my heart. I shall now kill myself. Thanks for listening. Lol.

monroe27 Guest
    red belt is a trip, but this rickky dude is worse

Khaos696 Guest
    I think this guy LOVED WHITNEY HOUSTON!!

mstee2u1972 Guest
    I agree desertangel. Despite their problems during their marriage, he still has feelings for her and was devastated when she died. I hope he will find a way to still be there for his daughter no matter what.

monroe27 Guest
    hehe!!! (to khaos)
    Last edited by monroe27; 02-18-2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: i have compuer issues

desertangel Guest
    So... did Whitney fall into the bathtub when she died or was she actually in it, like slid down underwater and died? Thought I read something last night that said she was bent over the side of the tub with her head and neck in the water and the rest of her outside the tub, like she was standing next to it, then went down and landed partially into the tub. Sorry... bad idea to bring this up during her funeral?

Bayou Queen Guest
    Wonder if he left because of his own damn foolishness and he wasn't allowed to speak and sit where he wanted to or if he was asked to? Were words exchanged, his daughter is better off without any more of his influence in her life. There seems to be some issues with her family and BB, YA THINK?

Bayou Queen Guest
    So... did Whitney fall into the bathtub when she died or was she actually in it, like slid down underwater and died? Thought I read something last night that said she was bent over the side of the tub with her head and neck in the water and the rest of her outside the tub, like she was standing next to it, then went down and landed partially into the tub. Sorry... bad idea to bring this up during her funeral?
    Passed out head first?

monroe27 Guest
    red belt!!!!!

oh Lord have mercy...I hope they give jesse the hook.

GROANNNNNNNN You guys are killing me
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

I knew her first bitches and don't you forget it!

desertangel Guest
    Hell yeah...that freakin' song kicks ass. And "Every Little Step"? Be still my heart. I shall now kill myself. Thanks for listening. Lol.
    Every Little Step! WhooWhooWhoo!!! :-)

monroe27 Guest
    explain to me why he has his whole family up there?

What's with the people in back with the shades? Really. Now. Get over yourself.

And this dude talking about using a different language? And he's not talking to me? Hell no. That's rude man. I'm sitting right here.

Guy's got his whole family up there...what is this? A talk show or a funeral?

Now i´m certain he had booze in that mug....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that's a bloody good question, must be back up in case anyone wants to challenge his claim to knowing her first

Bayou Queen Guest
    red belt!!!!!
    I think Red Belt own da church, oh never mind that would be God! I will listen to Red Belt over Jesse any day, ya think Jackon might be thinking he needs to get his own church by now...

Khaos696 Guest
    Looks like he's taking his song back

The Winans Family Christmas Album is due to drop this fall. Check your local listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    that's a bloody good question, must be back up in case anyone wants to challenge his claim to knowing her first
    LOL!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do you think they practised this beforehand so everyone would know who is doing which bit?

monroe27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Now i´m certain he had booze in that mug....
    I'm with you on that one Anne, whew!

monroe27 Guest
    The Winans Family Christmas Album is due to drop this fall. Check your local listings.
    LMAO!!!

Khaos696 Guest
    I'm surprised none of the Jackson Family got up and said anything, Latoya has been posting on twitter all week about Whitney, I'm surpised we haven't seen any of them up there.

I'm with you on that one Anne, whew!
    Maybe Dionne brought something in her handbag???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

desertangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Passed out head first?
    Yea, the way I read it was like when the first person found her she was slumped over the side of the tub head first into the water, legs sticking out. If that's true, sounds like a stroke. If it was, would they not release that information until the tox report came back? I hate waiting weeks.

tksays Guest
    and I-YEEEEE-I think it's about time to wrap this service up.

It's official. Now I have booze in my mug. This shitshow is absolutely riveting. Expect 98 comeback albums- "As seen on the Whitney Houston Homegoing".

missygir810 Guest
    TMZ has the complete program up. Nice pics.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/whit...ab=most_recent

Khaos696 Guest
    Ladies and gentlemen Randy Watson, and his band Sexual Chocolate!!!