Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 374445464748 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2398

Thread: Former President Barack Obama

Thanks Mansfield!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I didn't think you were trying to fight with me McCourt, I just meant that generally speaking, as the election gets closer, politics will get ugly and I don't want to fight with anyone.

I feel your pain Hidium!!
    Minerva

where's mr. cream cheese with all the outrage with the total assassination of the cop in houston and open season on the police? yeah, not one word.

oh, he must be golfing, or drinking a beer somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    where's mr. cream cheese with all the outrage with the total assassination of the cop in houston and open season on the police? yeah, not one word.

oh, he must be golfing, or drinking a beer somewhere.
    Better than that Piggy. He's actually going to be on a reality show in Alaska. I kid you not. This mofo just begs us to hate him.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I didn't think you were trying to fight with me McCourt, I just meant that generally speaking, as the election gets closer, politics will get ugly and I don't want to fight with anyone.
    I think if you have political opinions that you wish to discuss we can all do that without fighting. The whole fighting thing is a relatively recent phenomenon that was sparked by the arrival of a certain member but it is not indicative of the nature of this forum or its' history. Your opinions have value regardless of whether I or anyone else agrees or disagrees with them. It is the people we disagree with that potentially teach us the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I think if you have political opinions that you wish to discuss we can all do that without fighting. The whole fighting thing is a relatively recent phenomenon that was sparked by the arrival of a certain member but it is not indicative of the nature of this forum or its' history. Your opinions have value regardless of whether I or anyone else agrees or disagrees with them. It is the people we disagree with that potentially teach us the most.

This^^^^^^
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    This^^^^^^
    Absolutely!
    Minerva

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11035738_1088021161289149_3253010941518180831_n.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	53018  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Best post ever Tiffany!!
    Minerva

Tiffany I need your permission to send that picture out to everyone I know!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Great post Tiffany !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of. Are you the owner?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    We definitely need a Like button here
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Whoever created that image is just--I don't have any words for it. Dumb comes to mind.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

like mccourt said earlier, mr. cream cheese is doing a reality show. really?! you are the president of the US. he is more concerned about being a
    celebrity than doing his fucking job. he has got more serious stuff he he should be dealing with. jerk off

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How The Super Rich Get Richer

We've all heard that familiar war chant from the left...Income equality! They say that the wealthiest people are getting wealthier on the backs of the every day worker and vote for me and I'll fight for you. But, as it turns out (and most of us know this) the rich get richer through investment income. Those same investments are the ones used to fund mortgages, give small business loans, personal loans, car loans etc.....

"fixing" this problem would destroy the economy and and those most affected would be the middle class, the same ones the democrats say they want to protect. The irony of it all.

What I will say is that I would be open to a higher tax on those gains. The moving economy and all of those in it is what makes the investment system work and for that reason I think a higher rate of taxation is fair.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...IXQ?li=BBgzzfc

human Guest
    i think it was funny how everyone was mocking Trump ... now looks like he's got a real shot

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    i think it was funny how everyone was mocking Trump ... now looks like he's got a real shot
    A real good shot...I agree
    March 1934-July 2016

I have to ask, if Trump got in would you all be happy with that ?
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

No. He creeps me out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

human Guest
    I for one would ... the guy is a good business man ... and in my opinion that's what America needs

He is a very good business man, he's proved that. But will he be able to lead the country.

Bidmor Guest
    Trump's not going to be prez. He's in there now for his Zionist buddies to help whittle down the R field (I believe Perry bailed today). With the MSM continuing to hammer Hillary over emails and being relatively nice to Bush, it looks to me now that Trump will put on a great show for a while then drop out altogether late, leaving us with Hillary and Jeb. Then the fireball Jeb will "win" over a badly politically injured Hillary. This will keep members of the Bush crime family in the WH to carry on with their adopted Barry Obama's Marxist accomplishments and keeping the DC Cartel Congress intact.

human Guest
    the president is only a figure head ... they don't have any real power

I would be very unhappy should Trump become president. He's has money and hubris, but he doesn't have any qualities that should put him in charge of this country. He is so easily offended, he might start nuking people if 'they aren't nice to me'. He doesn't care about the planet, he's a warmonger and a misogynist. We don't need another wanna-be dictator in the white house. He's still a Birther. There is something wrong with the way that man thinks. He insults America constantly, which offends me.

I would be very unhappy should Trump become president. He's has money and hubris, but he doesn't have any qualities that should put him in charge of this country. He is so easily offended, he might start nuking people if 'they aren't nice to me'. He doesn't care about the planet, he's a warmonger and a misogynist. We don't need another wanna-be dictator in the white house. He's still a Birther. There is something wrong with the way that man thinks. He insults America constantly, which offends me.
    Personally, I don't think you'll have to worry about it.

human Guest
    yea, i must admit he probably wouldn't be the best guy in charge of the nuke button ... guy seems constantly angry ... atleast Obama had good jokes

Last edited by human; 09-23-2015 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    yea, i must admit he probably wouldn't be the best guy in charge of the nuke button ... guy seems constantly angry ... atleast Obama had good jokes

I can't believe I've never seen that. Funny stuff.

I can't hardly wait until President Obama meets with
    The new Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I can't hardly wait until President Obama meets with
    The new Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Why?
    Because they are both smart, cool thinking people.

34. 10-24-2015, 09:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    With the MSM continuing to hammer Hillary over emails and being relatively nice to Bush, it looks to me now that Trump will put on a great show for a while then drop out altogether late, leaving us with Hillary and Jeb. Then the fireball Jeb will "win" over a badly politically injured Hillary.
    The foreign betting markets consider Rubio to be the GOP frontrunner.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Because they are both smart, cool thinking people.
    Both were young, sexy and hip fronts for the boilerplate policies of their respective parties.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    The foreign betting markets consider Rubio to be the GOP frontrunner.

Both were young, sexy and hip fronts for the boilerplate policies of their respective parties.
    Interesting as today I hear that Rubio is being referred to as the Republican's Obama in some circles.

But, yes, it appears Bush is done. Perhaps that's why Trump was put in the race to suck all the air out to make way for Rubio, after Trump drops out at the last minute.

The PM of Canada is a good looking man. Helps that he had name recognition. He and Barack will look good together.

The PM of Canada is a good looking man. Helps that he had name recognition. He and Barack will look good together.
    You can keep Barack if you want!!!
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    You can keep Barack if you want!!!
    Please keep him....we will keep Bieber as a trade.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Please keep him....we will keep Bieber as a trade.
    Yes. Yes, we will. I'll even throw in some good Texas barbeque!!!
    Minerva

LOL yeah he is ours to keep.

The new PM of Canada has a Milf/Gilf Mom.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    The new PM of Canada has a Milf/Gilf Mom.
    Now I've got to go look for pictures.

I'm surprised that you would make a statement like that and not provide supporting evidence.

*Visits Google*

OK - I'm back.

You weren't lying':

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sophie.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	53136
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

44. 11-02-2015, 07:56 PM

Sorry - Not important.

THe prez had another bad night. to hell with him.

March 1934-July 2016

47. 11-06-2015, 08:34 PM

I've said it before: nuclear winter couldn't hurt this guy.

Edit: The Laborers' International Union of North America had this to say about the Keystone XL decision: "We are dismayed and disgusted that the president has once again thrown the members of [The Laborers' International Union of North America], and other hard-working, blue-collar workers under the bus of his vaunted 'legacy,’ while doing little or nothing to make a real difference in global climate change. His actions are shameful."

For those wondering why a process that once routinely took two years was dragged out over seven, the President wished to avoid angering blue collar labor unions, a key Democratic constituency, while milking big-money Democratic donors for all that could be gotten. (Billionaire Tom Steyer alone contributed $66.9 million to the 2014 cycle.)
    Last edited by Maxster; 11-08-2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Keystone XL

so, the white house press thingy was last night. and a comedian actually said "Yo Barry, you did it my n***a!" wow. CLASSY! why do ppl have to act ghetto all the time. really really awful how this prez loves being popular than acting like a real president.

President Obama didn't say it, it was that un-funny comedian. Michelle Obama looked horrified. I thought that was so wrong, using that language at the white house, at a black tie event, on TV... what the frack? If they are good friends, then call him an N word in private, to show love obviously, for christ's sake. But, even under the special dispensation of it being CPT, it was so out of place. That comedian was sure enjoying his own jokes, he seemed to be the only one who was. Although calling Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer seemed to get a little funnier with repetition, nobody in the room was laughing. Cruz is indeed the creepiest of creeps. Nobody went hard enough on Trump, the obvious target.

President Obama has been the best president, with so many wonderful accomplishments, they should have a TV special just about that.

When I see President Obama, I'm reminded about my elementary school days - especially the day right before summer vacation. How all we did was sit there and watch the clock and not really pay attention to much of anything else. That's what the last 7 years has been like. ARE WE DONE YET?
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    When I see President Obama, I'm reminded about my elementary school days - especially the day right before summer vacation. How all we did was sit there and watch the clock and not really pay attention to much of anything else. That's what the last 7 years has been like. ARE WE DONE YET?
    Most President's are like that in their last years but for Ronald Reagan
    who lost his mind around 1986.

I'm not sure where to put this so I'll put it here since we are talking about the government.

Classic example right here of how the government fucking with business hurts the economy. Staples and Office Depot have been struggling. In an attempt to save their respective businesses they planned to merge and combine interests and efforts. The FTC got involved and went to Judge Emmet Sullivan, a Clinton appointee to stop the merger and the judge agreed. The thinking is that it was not good for the people because it would reduce competition allowing for higher prices. Give me a break! the only thing that will happen now is that two companies that employee thousands of people will eventually go broke (if not already), file bankruptcy which will fuck their creditors and shut the doors leaving thousands of low paid employees out of work.

The people that the democrats are supposed to be the champions of are the ones who will be hurt the most.

Similar thing happened in So Cal. The government forced the parent company of Vons and Albertson's to sell a bunch of stores because they were too big and once again, price gouging was their angle. So they sell them and Hagen's buys a bunch including my neighborhood store. Hagen's, by virtue of their business model sold more expensive products so they replaced a potential problem with the real thing! Hagen's expanded too fast, ran out of cash and most of the stores closed leaving voids in their respective neighborhoods.

Hundreds of employees lost their jobs but what might be a bigger deal than that is what happens to people living around the stores with no transportation? They would walk to the store but what now? The closest supermarket was about 5 miles away.

Once again, the government screwing the people they say they are protecting.

The good news is that stores are now filling those locations again as the free market adjusts to the void and commerce comes back.