Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2398

Thread: Former President Barack Obama

Typing with your taint proves difficult for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    McCort that isnt entirely true. His dictatorship is force feeding us a communist health care system that from the start we were unable to regrster for. The site still has flaws and issues. Sign up for obamacare and if your able to access the site you risk your idenity being stolen. This mass of incompetence has kicked open the borders to anybody and everybody. Hes been gutting the armed forces since taking office and purging anybody that dosent agree with him. Hes broken the constution literally hundreds of times with that stupid pen of his. Hes now going to allow lawbreaking illegals to serve in the military. No i dont think we are better off now then 5 years ago. With each minute that passes America goes deeper into disrepair. On the plus side Eric Holder quit. My bet the dictator and chief told him to either step doen or hed be fired. Too much damming evidence against obama and holder. The department of justice has demanded all emails and paperwork concerning Fast n Furious by october 22. There is hundreds of crimes against America obama has commited. But this is a good start. Im still eagerly awaiting how Trey Gowdys investagation goes about hillary and obamas colosol failure in bengazi. in our nation's history we have never sent a president to prison for crimes against America and I am eagerly looking forward to this Possibly happening in my lifetime. Im very excited about that
    I meant "we" my family - are better off. Only meaning that our income has increased but that its not because of Obama. I think Obamacare is a joke and would never sign up for it. I knew his presidency would be bad, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be as bad as it turned out.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

ISIS 1 Mile Outside of Baghdad

If these guys can take Baghdad, then I believe the middle east will forever be changed. They will loot the city of all of it's riches and be able to finance their continual advance and recruitment of fighters. No one will be able to stop them especially with our unwillingness to send in ground troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    If these guys can take Baghdad, then I believe the middle east will forever be changed. They will loot the city of all of it's riches and be able to finance their continual advance and recruitment of fighters. No one will be able to stop them especially with our unwillingness to send in ground troops.
    The info about the islamic caliphates presence in the suburbs of Baghdad comes from a message posted on the Facebook page of the Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East 15 hours ago.
    https://www.facebook.com/FRRME
    Last edited by ichabodius; 09-29-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: link
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Damn They made better time then the US/British forces did. Then again avoiding civilian casualties is not their strong suit. Not bad for a Jay-Vee terrorist oufit, huh Barack?
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Oh no the sky is falling ( Fox News)
    Right wing little chicken shits that they all
    are
    It's the poor hard working union people
    that do all the dirty work.l
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Bidmor Guest
    It's not my fault! James Clapper and the intel people are to blame this time..."they underestimated what had been taking place in Syria"!
    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/2...stimated-isis/

Evidently the plaque on his desk reads "the buck doesn't get here".

I'm sure you would be the first American Patriot to
    volunteer to go over in the Middle East.

Again, Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I'm sure you would be the first American Patriot to
    volunteer to go over in the Middle East.

Again, Congratulations!
    I have a son who leaves for the Marine corp on Nov 17. The timing of this effort against ISIS works very nicely for him to see some action. He gets out of boot camp in late February which will probably be right around the time that Obama and his intelligence team gets their head out of their asses and do something on the ground to stop this threat. I know and am living what is at stake.

It's the poor hard working union people
    that do all the dirty work.l
    The typical union person lacks the education to be an officer.

Bidmor Guest
    BO is lying again about ISIS. First he blames James Clapper for "underestimating" ISIS. However the current puppet-in-chief neglected to mention he had been specifically informed on a regular basis about the growing threat since before the 2012 election. Now ain't that curious timing?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ated-isis.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-insider.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    BO is lying again about ISIS. First he blames James Clapper for "underestimating" ISIS. However the current puppet-in-chief neglected to mention he had been specifically informed on a regular basis about the growing threat since before the 2012 election. Now ain't that curious timing?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ated-isis.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-insider.html
    It's hard to stay informed when you attend only 40% of your security meetings. Hey, the golf course is a strong siren.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    It's hard to stay informed when you attend only 40% of your security meetings. Hey, the golf course is a strong siren.
    That too. Plus the fact that BO takes his daily briefings on his iPad instead of face to face meetings. But even at that, he knew. The problem was that intel clashed with his re-election claims of "Al-Quida is on the run", UBL was killed (so we were told) etc.

Maybe BO is taking a cue from Bush re no WMD in Iraq...that was bad intel too.

Yet another SS blunder

They seriously need to scrap the current crew and start again. I can't believe how bad the secret service keeps screwing up. Now there is a report that a guy posed as a New Jersey lawmaker and got back stage with Obama. It is amazing the president has survived his presidency.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ama/ar-BB7fAt1

They seriously need to scrap the current crew and start again. I can't believe how bad the secret service keeps screwing up. Now there is a report that a guy posed as a New Jersey lawmaker and got back stage with Obama. It is amazing the president has survived his presidency.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ama/ar-BB7fAt1
    BBM....it is amazing
    March 1934-July 2016

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Unemployment is under 6% for the first time in 6 years.

Official republican/conservative response: "Numbers are dumb and so is your mom"

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Unemployment is under 6% for the first time in 6 years.

Official republican/conservative response: "Numbers are dumb and so is your mom"

Junk numbers though. Totally meaningless

92.6 million not in the labor force anymore. These are people that gave up and are on the government dime. And my mom is not dumb
    March 1934-July 2016

Unemployment could be under because everyone is running out of benefits.

We need jobs and there are none. Oh, $7.50 per hour jobs. We have those. Feed your family and pay bills on that. Blah.

Bidmor Guest
    In the latest, much celebrated, unemployment report, the labor force participation rate had plummeted to 63.7%, the most rapid decline in U.S. history. That means that under President Obama nearly 5 million Americans have fled the workforce in hopeless despair.

The trick is that when those 5 million are not counted as in the work force, they are not counted as unemployed either.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfer...nt-rate-is-11/

Bureau of Labor Stats graph on workforce participation:
    http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

"Labor participation rate drops to 36 year low, record 92.6 million Americans not in labor force"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...s-not-labor-fo

5.9% unemployment rate. Whoopty-do.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    The typical union person lacks the education to be an officer.
    Here in Canada we love our hard working union people.

The right has managed to demonize Unions here

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    The right has managed to demonize Unions here
    Sadly, how true.

Isn't Max Canadian?

24. 10-03-2014, 05:36 PM

Unions are weakening in Canada, although they still command much more power than their American counterparts.

The Globe and Mail, September 2, 2012: "Labour leaders are confronting growing hostility about their role from both governments and broad swaths of the non-unionized public."

Full Story Here.

I know a few truck drivers. One in particular is an anti union conservative. He works for a union shop. Makes 6 figures a year in Kentucky as a truck driver and he's home every night. I say well if you hate unions so much quit and go work for a non union shop. He won't do it. I wonder why. Non union truck driver i know makes 35-40k a year and is on the road constantly. Almost literally constantly. We're rapidly heading to Oligarchy. I really do believe this exponential widening between the rich and the poor and the complete evaporation of the middle class is eventually going to lead to blood in the streets. When you have one side struggling to even survive and you have one side making record breaking salaries something has to give. And greed is so ingrained into the rich that you know they aren't going to just do what's best for the country and world by cutting their own and the upper crusts salaries and giving livable wages to employees. We're in a class war. I view it as a Cold War. It's gonna get hot eventually. Just some randomness about unions and what not. Sorry it's not about Obama. So I can keep things on track I'll just tack on, "Obama punched my baby".

Bidmor Guest
    The march toward the elimination of the middle class and transforming the US into a corporate fascist aristocracy has been going on for decades. This is nothing new and which party controls the WH and/or Congress through the years makes no difference. Once the robber barons built and controlled transportation, food, the media (first print then electronic) and then installed a central bank to control currency, the rest is easy. All it takes is time. Whether it's Obama, a Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Nixon...no matter.

Eisenhower tried to alert us.

I know a few truck drivers. One in particular is an anti union conservative. He works for a union shop. Makes 6 figures a year in Kentucky as a truck driver and he's home every night. I say well if you hate unions so much quit and go work for a non union shop. He won't do it. I wonder why. Non union truck driver i know makes 35-40k a year and is on the road constantly. Almost literally constantly. We're rapidly heading to Oligarchy. I really do believe this exponential widening between the rich and the poor and the complete evaporation of the middle class is eventually going to lead to blood in the streets. When you have one side struggling to even survive and you have one side making record breaking salaries something has to give. And greed is so ingrained into the rich that you know they aren't going to just do what's best for the country and world by cutting their own and the upper crusts salaries and giving livable wages to employees. We're in a class war. I view it as a Cold War. It's gonna get hot eventually. Just some randomness about unions and what not. Sorry it's not about Obama. So I can keep things on track I'll just tack on, "Obama punched my baby".
    Do they know where Hoffa is buried?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Seagorath Guest
    Ready for Barack and Michelle and Jay-Z and Beyonce to get the hell out of the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Ready for Barack and Michelle and Jay-Z and Beyonce to get the hell out of the White House.
    The transition to the new administration is going to be interesting. I bet Michelle divorces Barack about a year after he leaves office. She is too used to the jet-setting lifestyle on the taxpayers dime.
    March 1934-July 2016

Gallup: Voter opposition to Obama at 16-year high, worse than Bush, Clinton

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gallup...rticle/2554404

Maybe the American public is wising up?
    March 1934-July 2016

lol Washington Examiner? Seriously? Might as well give us a story from KKK Tonight heh

lol Washington Examiner? Seriously? Might as well give us a story from KKK Tonight heh
    C'mon now.....not all Conservatives are KKK...I know you did not mean that though. LOL......and yes it is HEAVILY Conservative....and I love the articles. And yes, I will continue to quote them. Kisses....now get back to your pot roast and leave us conservatives alone. JK
    March 1934-July 2016

The transition to the new administration is going to be interesting. I bet Michelle divorces Barack about a year after he leaves office. She is too used to the jet-setting lifestyle on the taxpayers dime.
    You don't think Hilary will keep them?

C'mon now.....not all Conservatives are KKK...I know you did not mean that though. LOL......and yes it is HEAVILY Conservative....and I love the articles. And yes, I will continue to quote them. Kisses....now get back to your pot roast and leave us conservatives alone. JK
    If you knew how good that pot roast was you wouldn't be making jokes. You'd be threatening me for the recipe!!

I like Hillary, but I hate the picture she chose for her Twitter account. https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    I like Hillary, but I hate the picture she chose for her Twitter account. https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton
    haha Total gangster.

It is! I find it odd as hell. Just seems really pretentious. Which I know 99.9999% of politicians are but.. ugh.

The only thing I see is a Socialist in a K-Mart Pantsuit.
    March 1934-July 2016

Bidmor Guest
    ROFLMAO. Bingo!

Now that is funny!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

This just in.... Obama calls a 12 year old boy a, and I quote, "ginger cocksucker. I hope you fucking die. freckle white honkey. Panther Party!!"

Thanks to President Obama gasoline prices have fallen dramatically and are predicted to continue to fall.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smart...all/ar-BB8agfR

Obama?
    I am the king of all things stupid!

That made me LOL! No matter how many sprinkles you put on a dog turd in the end it's still shit.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    That made me LOL! No matter how many sprinkles you put on a dog turd in the end it's still shit.
    Eh... you're ripping off the Pres's "lipstick on a pig" quote he made about Palin.

haha Total gangster.
    It is! I find it odd as hell. Just seems really pretentious. Which I know 99.9999% of politicians are but.. ugh.
    I really like Hillary and don't care for the picture either, but not for any of the reasons listed above. I intensely dislike the fact that she is not looking at the camera, and especially because she is on the phone. Can ANYBODY get off the fucking phone for even 60 seconds??? I am sick to death of seeing people on the GD phone while their entire life passes by right in front of them. Instead of being used for communication, phones are now a crutch for many people who literally can't function without every app known to man. Every single day at work, I hear women on the phone while they are in the ladies room on the toilet, using the newest app, "My Daily Dump". How did they ever survive without restroom and bodily function instructions? Unbelievable.

What's so ironic is that phone addiction has made sure many people have zero social, conversation, reading, writing, spelling skills, etc., and many are ill equipped to communicate with anyone else in real life. Not to mention the fact that many also think it is perfectly fine to be blatantly rude as they yap, yap, yap away about absolutely nothing, and endanger their own lives and others by doing it behind the wheel of a 3000 pound car. WTF???

Louis CK says it best here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSSDeesUUsU
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-08-2014 at 07:29 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Eh... you're ripping off the Pres's "lipstick on a pig" quote he made about Palin.
    More or less. Just more vicious.

haha Cynful I was reading your post and I thought to myself, "i gotta send her over to the louis ck thread". Louis could very well have the best brain in the world. I gotta post more over there.

cleanskull it was so funny when Obama was like "Oh no. I didn't mean it like that". Pfft. BS!!! He totally meant that shit lol

Yeah, nowadays when you are in the public eye every damn thing you say will be recorded or reported. Just stick to the script celebutards and politicians. What Hillary usually wears makes me think Tupperware secretly makes pantsuits.

Typing with your taint proves difficult for some.
    I just saw this post, LOL! Thanx for the visual.