Page 1 of 35 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna Hear A Joke?

onehunglow Guest

Wanna Hear A Joke?

We use to leave a message for people when they went for coffe or to the can. "Call Myra Mains" and we give them a number to a funeral home. Undertakers have no sense of humor. They would call and say "Is Myra Mains there?". Click. I guess they heard the joke.

Guest Guest
    All of a sudden I feel like I'm in an episode of the Simpsons. Bart~vs~Moe

b57hrle Guest
    LOL.. that was cute, I had never heard that.... usually when the phone rings, I say "Mel's Mortuary You Stab Em We Slab Em"..... just before picking up the phone of course.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by b57hrle View Post
    LOL.. that was cute, I had never heard that.... usually when the phone rings, I say "Mel's Mortuary You Stab Em We Slab Em"..... just before picking up the phone of course.. LOL
    My Dad did that to one of my sister's boyfriends when he called...

b57hrle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    My Dad did that to one of my sister's boyfriends when he called...
    Ha ha ha... usually my dad answers saying.... Joe's Pool Hall... Eightball speaking....

Danny62 Guest
    "Business is just dead this week."

b57hrle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    "Business is just dead this week."

Thanks for the laugh Danny!

onehunglow Guest

Dead pan humor

I never knew what that meant.

Danny62 Guest
    Thanks for the laugh Danny!
    Actually that came from a Sanford & son episode. They had a couple others I will have to watch the episode I can't remember what they were.

Danny62 Guest
    Luciano Pavarotti's wife just phoned the undertaker and asked if they could do a funeral for a tenor. They told her to f#ck off!!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Luciano Pavarotti's wife just phoned the undertaker and asked if they could do a funeral for a tenor. They told her to f#ck off!!
    Bahahaha - love it!

DeadRinger Guest
    Surely we've all heard the one about the cemetery or the funeral home being the dead centre of town?

OBX Guest
    Seeing all these jokes reminds me of that Clint Eastwood movie and he would be walking past the funeral home and put up the number of fingers on how many caskets they would need. Needless to say, the funeral guy loved him.
    Also liked John Wayne in The Shootist when he negotiated his funeral before he died. Classic.

Danny62 Guest
    A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral.

A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter.
    When confronted later, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral ... I'm a gynecologist."
    At that point, the proctologist fainted.

kelbons Guest
    Usually when the phone rings, I say "Mel's Mortuary You Stab Em We Slab Em"..... just before picking up the phone of course.. LOL
    LMAO!!! My uncle used to answer the phone @ home, "Crocker's Morturary... you stab 'em, we slab 'em!" Glad to hear we're not the only sick ones!
    He also said, "Crocker's Nut House; King Nut speaking" and "Moe's Pool Hall; Cue Ball speaking!"
    He's a nut job.

b57hrle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    LMAO!!! My uncle used to answer the phone @ home, "Crocker's Morturary... you stab 'em, we slab 'em!" Glad to hear we're not the only sick ones!
    He also said, "Crocker's Nut House; King Nut speaking" and "Moe's Pool Hall; Cue Ball speaking!"
    He's a nut job.
    Roflmao!! and here I thought we were the only ones who did that!!

Danny62 Guest
    I have two teenage daughters and sometimes when their cellphones ring I ask them to hand them to me and I know its their boyfriend and answer and say something like "Harry's funeral home and whore house how may we serve you".

The line goes dead!!! LOL

b57hrle Guest
    I have two teenage daughters and sometimes when their cellphones ring I ask them to hand them to me and I know its their boyfriend and answer and say something like "Harry's funeral home and whore house how may we serve you".

The line goes dead!!! LOL

Oh my word, laughing my butt off Danny........ my boyfriend just told me this hilarious one his mom told him about her brother.... he apparently answered the phone all the time ornery... and one day a nun called the house for their mother and he answered the phone... "Weddle's Mule Farm, which ass do you want" and the nun was so shocked she thought she dialed the number wrong and when their mom found out he got ripped royally! Oh the laughs abound!

Danny62 Guest
    Oh my word, laughing my butt off Danny........ my boyfriend just told me this hilarious one his mom told him about her brother.... he apparently answered the phone all the time ornery... and one day a nun called the house for their mother and he answered the phone... "Weddle's Mule Farm, which ass do you want" and the nun was so shocked she thought she dialed the number wrong and when their mom found out he got ripped royally! Oh the laughs abound!
    That is funny!!! OMG

Yeah and they would call back and I would keep answering that way!

The dead air when you say that was priceless!!

djdeath-hag Guest

my own little "dig"

[SIZE=3]When I worked "in the biz", my friend/boss/owner had the brilliant idea of ordering ashtrays with the Home's name, phone # & the phrase, "Have you thought to pray today?" When they arrived, I opened the box & called him the back office...."um, were the ashtrays really supposed to say, "Have you thought to die today?" He came running to check.....I laughed and told him it was, of course a joke.....but that his little urns had arrived. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]~Sick huh?[/SIZE]

Armcast Guest
    ROFLMAO!

Danny's message took me back to when my dad would answer the phone saying "Fernando's Funeral Home and Masssage Parlor-Double Green Stamps every Tuesday- How may I help you?"

My friends called my house day and night hoping that Dad would answer the phone, however the church ladies all said prayers for him...

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    [SIZE=3] "um, were the ashtrays really supposed to say, "Have you thought to die today?" He came running to check.....I laughed and told him it was, of course a joke.....but that his little urns had arrived. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]~Sick huh?[/SIZE]
    When you say "little urns," does that mean that these so-called "ashtrays" might stand a chance of being confused for an urn holding actual cremains?

Speaking for myself, I would totally flip out if I thought that a dead relative had suddenly started gaining weight.

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    Seeing all these jokes reminds me of that Clint Eastwood movie and he would be walking past the funeral home and put up the number of fingers on how many caskets they would need.
    You're thinking of A Fistful of Dollars (a remake of Yojimbo).

"My mistake. Four coffins..."

Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    Also liked John Wayne in The Shootist when he negotiated his funeral before he died. Classic.
    I liked the Mad Magazine parody of that: The Shootiest.

Danny62 Guest
    A guy is out golfing with his buddy when the two of them see a funeral procession go by the outer perimeter of the course. The guy takes his hat off and waits for the procession to pass by before putting. His friend notices the gesture and responds favorably and then asks him why he did it. "It was the least I could do after we'd been married 40 years," the man replied.

Guest Guest
    A guy is out golfing with his buddy when the two of them see a funeral procession go by the outer perimeter of the course. The guy takes his hat off and waits for the procession to pass by before putting. His friend notices the gesture and responds favorably and then asks him why he did it. "It was the least I could do after we'd been married 40 years," the man replied.

LMFAO, sounds like something you would do! LOL

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ST Moron View Post
    When you say "little urns," does that mean that these so-called "ashtrays" might stand a chance of being confused for an urn holding actual cremains?

Speaking for myself, I would totally flip out if I thought that a dead relative had suddenly started gaining weight.
    Not at all, I was just trying to make a bad joke worse by referring to the ash trays as "little urns".....there were none in the selection room, btw!

Danny62 Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    LMFAO, sounds like something you would do! LOL
    Now why would you say that? I don't even golf!!

Wanna Hear A Joke?

What do Barnum and Baileys Circus and the Rockettes have in common?
    Well, one is a cunning array of stunts!

Get it!?

I read it in Vanity Fair.

djdeath-hag Guest
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Joplin!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Hahahaha! Love it!

firegilnotguns Guest
    :wipes a tear: hahaha, this thread is so great!

vintagesole Guest
    My fav is the Ab Fab episode; "Patsy's Stone".

Guest Guest
    A bereaved woman goes into a funeral home to make arrangements for her husband's funeral. She tells the director that she wants her husband to be buried in a dark blue suit. He asks, "Wouldn't it just be easier to bury him in the black suit that he's wearing?"
    "No," she insists. "It must be a blue suit." She then gives him a blank check to buy one. When she comes back for the wake, she sees her husband in the coffin and he is wearing a beautiful blue suit. She tells the director, "That is absolutely perfect! I love it! How much did it cost?" He says, "Actually, it didn't cost anything. The funniest thing happened. As soon as you left, another corpse was brought in, this one wearing a blue suit. I noticed that they were about the same size, and asked the other widow if she would mind if her husband were buried in a black suit. She said that was fine with her. So, I switched the heads."

OBX Guest

Another Pavarotti

[SIZE=-1]Pavarotti is standing at the pearly gates.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]St. Peter opens them and says, "Oh it's you Luciano, come on in. Squeeze through."
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Once inside the gates St. Peter is about to leave when Pavarotti says, "Hold on, I've got an envelope for you, from the Pope."
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]St. Peter opens it up and reads it..."HERE'S THAT TENOR I OWE YOU."[/SIZE]

DeadRinger Guest
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]There's a party in Hell and here's the invitation.
    You'll be met at the gateway for this salubrious occasion.
    Don't be late the ferry leaves at twelve.
    It's a guaranteed pleasure cruise,
    For all dead boys and girls. [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]You'll be met at the door by Miss Marilyn Munroe.
    She's still smoking heavily so the bruises do not show.
    The guest of honor's JFK,
    He'll be talking through his head.
    And Bing Crosby's telling jokes,
    He's not sure that he is dead. [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Party, party, party in Hell.
    While the Gandhis are trying to be the Kennedys of India,
    And it's three for three,
    And no one knows who will be the winner.
    Lucretia Borgia's swapping recipes and calling herself Ms.
    As Jim Jones from Jonestown hands 'round the raspberry fizz. [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

It'll be dead keen, it'd be dead fun.
    Yeah your life is over,
    But your death has just begun.
    So come on down and party on,
    Come on down and get it on.
    Hell is other people and all of them are you. [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]The reunion concert of the afterlife,
    Is playing right down Dante's alley.
    The crowd puller for this evening,
    Is Mr Elvis Aron Presely.
    There's Roy Orbison on lead guitar,
    Ricky Nelson, well most parts.
    And Lennon's playing flute again,
    Through the hole in his heart. [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

While a lime soaked Mozart is up to his old antics.
    Quoting the corpse of Janice Joplin,
    While writing symphonies in her panties.
    And there's a quiet girl in the corner no one saw her enter,
    But it's Sharon Tate about to sing the great 'Helter Skelter'. [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]So come all you dead kiddies,
    Around the dead world.
    Life's a bloody bore,
    And death's a bloody ball.
    So dig a pit and climb in,
    Dig a pit and cover it.
    Toll that bell there's a party in Hell.
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    A bereaved woman goes into a funeral home to make arrangements for her husband's funeral. She tells the director that she wants her husband to be buried in a dark blue suit. He asks, "Wouldn't it just be easier to bury him in the black suit that he's wearing?"
    "No," she insists. "It must be a blue suit." She then gives him a blank check to buy one. When she comes back for the wake, she sees her husband in the coffin and he is wearing a beautiful blue suit. She tells the director, "That is absolutely perfect! I love it! How much did it cost?" He says, "Actually, it didn't cost anything. The funniest thing happened. As soon as you left, another corpse was brought in, this one wearing a blue suit. I noticed that they were about the same size, and asked the other widow if she would mind if her husband were buried in a black suit. She said that was fine with her. So, I switched the heads."
    LMAO Funny Funny stuff.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ST Moron Guest
    "....So, I switched the heads."

Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    LMAO Funny Funny stuff.
    Totally!

Normally I'm pretty good at "seeing it coming." But that joke, no way!

Thanks for telling it to us. [dries eyes]

Tombstone Tourist Guest

Musician Jokes

Because they're better than lawyer jokes!

What did Liberace love better than roses on his piano?

Tulips on his organ.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
    I'm here every night.
    Two shows on Saturday.
    Try the veal - you'll love it.

mommafreak Guest
    oh my goodness, that's so funny.

don't_axe_me Guest
    Sign at Joe's Crab Shanck...I'd rather have lobsters on my piano than crabs on my organ

mommafreak Guest
    this is good for the end of a work day

Tombstone Tourist Guest
    What's the difference between a moose and Lawrence Welk?

Well, with a moose you have the horns in the front and the asshole in the back.

i remember one of the girls on the welk show,can't remember if a lennon sister or not,talking of the strange dichotomy of dressing like shirley temple with an outsized lolly pop,then going home and listening to sgt. pepper on a real killer sound system.

endsleigh03 Guest
    What do ya call a musician without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

Tombstone Tourist Guest
    How does Motley Crue know when the stage is level?

When Tommy Lee drools out of both sides of his mouth.

Bad Joke #2

Since you LOVED my first joke....here's another!!!

This nymphomaniac goes to the supermarket and gets all hot and bothered looking at the cucumbers and tomatos....so, she gets what she wants and goes to the checkout counter...they ask her if she'd like a bagboy to help bring her things to the car. "Golden Opportunity" she's thinking.....so they're walking around the parking lot 45 minutes to an hour, looking for her car and she decides to make her move...she starts rubbing up against him and sticks her hand down his pants! He doesn't seem fazed by this so finally she whispers in his ear, "You know....I've got an itchy p*ssy". He looks at her and says, "Lady, I don't know one Japanese car from the next!".

Come on..it's funny! I have a million of them!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Ha!

Shes Not There Guest

Another one

[SIZE=2]The Boss had to fire somebody.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]He had narrowed it down to one of the two people, Debra or Jack. It was an impossible decision, they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first person who used the water cooler the next morning.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the water cooler to take an aspirin.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The boss approached her and said: " Debra, I have never done this before but I have to lay you or Jack off."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Could you jack off?" She says. " I feel like shit"[/SIZE]

Now THAT was funny!

What weighs 600lbs, wears plaid and swims in San Francisco Bay?
    Moby Dyke

(They're my people...lighten up..it's funny!)