Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Lee

Guest Guest
    The man was so talented I believe he could have been anything he set his mind to. Who knows what kind of road he would have taken, perhaps making movies of his own?

KarmaKat Guest
    I bet he would have given alot of hollywood actors a good run for their money over certain movies. Imagine how different the "Matrix" would have been with Brandon playing Neo. Now that is something I would have liked to see.

He would have rocked as Jason Bourne in The Bourne Identity.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Danny62 Guest
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zjn3WqsvE_Q

Michael Massee talks about the shooting of Brandon. Poor guy what a thing to have to deal with.

Thanks for posting that, Dan. The person who uploaded it to youtube is a very good friend of mine.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He would have rocked as Jason Bourne in The Bourne Identity.
    Right on Cindy, right on.

His best friend, Jeff Imada, choregraphed the BI fight scenes, and I wonder if he thought the same thing. Jeff is a very famous stunt coordinator in Hollywood and has a long list of movies he's worked on. Now he could tell you what movies Brandon would have been great in.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest
    Dear Brandon...
    You know I could never get tired of looking at piccies of this man!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CMS View Post

Hey, never seen this pic before, thanks for sharing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
    Hey, never seen this pic before, thanks for sharing.
    No worries. The description just said 'Brandon and photographer'

Guest Guest
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PwcxrLIG9kQ

This took me hours to do so I hope someone likes it lol

Angel Guest

Brandon Lee

Hello Everyone:

I'm new to the forum, but I have visited the Find A Death Directory in the past. Being a devoted fan of Brandon Lee I was wondering if anyone know if there are Dearly Departed Tours that go past Brandon's last place of residence?

Thanks.

LemonPopsicle Guest
    I adore Brandon. I agree that he would've been incredible as Jason Bourne. Sometimes when watching movies I'll think about him, and how he would've been amazing in this part.
    I was booted from a forum several years ago for stating that I felt he would've went on to do a variety of great parts, and possibly things other than action movies.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PwcxrLIG9kQ

This took me hours to do so I hope someone likes it lol
    Love it!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by LemonPopsicle View Post
    I adore Brandon. I agree that he would've been incredible as Jason Bourne. Sometimes when watching movies I'll think about him, and how he would've been amazing in this part.
    I was booted from a forum several years ago for stating that I felt he would've went on to do a variety of great parts, and possibly things other than action movies.
    Why the fuck would a forum ban you for saying that? Gawd. ((eye roll))
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LemonPopsicle Guest
    Why the fuck would a forum ban you for saying that? Gawd. ((eye roll))
    Because I hold a different opinion than they do. They were all of the opinion that he's just a Goth Icon, and I guess they didn't like it if anyone saw him as more than that. I really do believe he would've went on to a variety of roles, and even done some great dramatic pieces.
    Not Crow bashing at all. I was very excited for the movie because I'm a big fan of James O'Barr's work and thought he would be perfect for it, and I've got a large share of merchandise from it, but again I guess people didn't like that I saw him as more than just Eric Draven.

People like that just don't get it. The Crow was not meant to be a goth movie; Eric was not a goth; the makeup he wore mimic'd a theater mask that hung on Shelly's vanity mirror. Plus, I believe JOB created the comics before the goth movement, or at least before it came into vogue.

Brandon Lee had an old-Hollywood elegance about him, a candid face, a grace that few actors have. He had a wide range, and you can see it in The Crow, every thing from drama, action to comedy. He took the stone-cold robotic anti hero of the comics and gave him a heart, a soul, as only he could have done. And it's a shame that he didn't get to live long enough to do all the things he was capable of doing. It just breaks my hear and shits me off when people want to hold his memory to The Crow, to iconic goth.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPopsicle View Post

Psh stuff that forum if their gonna ban you for saying that they aren't worth your time.

And cindy- thanks for the comment on my vid

And cindy- thanks for the comment on my vid
    Welcome.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lisalouver Guest
    I just checked out the pictures that cindy and others left for me of Shannon.

Thank you!

Beautiful, beautiful woman.

Of course, the whole family was beautiful, so that is not surprising!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I just checked out the pictures that cindy and others left for me of Shannon.

Thank you!

Beautiful, beautiful woman.

Of course, the whole family was beautiful, so that is not surprising!
    Glad to do it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A friend of mine created this graphic.

I created this one.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

melody Guest
    First post...I didn't know this forum had been around for a while now...anywho...

Just to say when I went to North Carolina I took the flight to arrive at Wilmington just to see where The Crow had been filmed and then I went to visit family so they took me around Jacksonville to Onslow Memorial where his autopsy was done...

I love Showdown in Little Tokyo and Rapid Fire , Brandon was a lovely looking guy and he was a really good actor, it's a tragedy we'll never know what he could have achieved

Hey! Here's a vid my friend Troy made. All his vids are awesome, let me tell ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVFP3WiVE2A
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    My God! Brandon Lee was beautiful.

What a tragedy!

Katie Guest
    Cindyt,

That was beautiful, and Troy did a great job. Tell him for me please.

I'll be sure to tell him. He has a MySpace and a wallpaper website to die for. And he is so humble about his talent. Now and then I'll get an email and he'll say "Cindy will you go look at this graphic and see if there is anything wrong about it?" Haaaaaaaa! As if!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy remember a while back in the Heath Ledger thread I said I thought his role as The Joker reminded me slightly of Brandon Lee in The Crow? I don't know what I was thinking. It must have been that one still from the movie, the hair or something because obviously after seeing The Dark Knight there is no resemblance whatsoever. I never thought they looked like each other to begin with, but there was just something about that one picture that gave it a feel from The Crow or something. Either way was still a dumb comparison.

Any who, The Crow or Brandon's role in it never even occurred to me as Goth.
    If you're actually into the acting and the plot of the movie, you really shouldn't be walking away thinking it's nothing more than a goth type flick. Again I can't even see where people get that and only that from it; pretty ignorant.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

I guess it's the makeup, but there is a big difference even in each. Plus, if someone hasn't seen The Crow or Brandon in makeup for a long time, I can see why they might think the two look alike. But you can't change some people's opinion, even when they are faced with the truth. I am impressed by what you've said, Norah. It's a sign of maturity. You rawk!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LoL, well thank ya. I tend to have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, hopefully that stands whenever I'm on this board.

Well, yeah it's weird. The strange thing is it wasn't even Heath's make up that necessarily did it, can't explain it but was silly.

Had I never seen The Crow before I guess I can see where I may have thought that, but I've owned it for years and common sense tells me that's a typical comparison to make just because of make-up or something.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

mike Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by norah View Post
    Cindy remember a while back in the Heath Ledger thread I said I thought his role as The Joker reminded me slightly of Brandon Lee in The Crow? I don't know what I was thinking. It must have been that one still from the movie, the hair or something because obviously after seeing The Dark Knight there is no resemblance whatsoever. I never thought they looked like each other to begin with, but there was just something about that one picture that gave it a feel from The Crow or something. Either way was still a dumb comparison.

Any who, The Crow or Brandon's role in it never even occurred to me as Goth.
    If you're actually into the acting and the plot of the movie, you really shouldn't be walking away thinking it's nothing more than a goth type flick. Again I can't even see where people get that and only that from it; pretty ignorant.
    Its funny that you mention that,Because someone on the JKD forum said the same thing,It is very uncanny.

Katie Guest
    I just saw Batman last night, and he does remind me of the crow. What a great part that would have been for Brandon.

Blackdressdoll Guest
    Dear Brandon...
    You know I could never get tired of looking at piccies of this man!

Awnn. how cute! i don't know much of brandon's work but i know enough to feel his death. the crow was such a great movie. one of the best i have ever seen for sure. he was so young and had so much talent to show. a loss indeed.

cindy, i read the info you posted about his death. god, that was awful. so many mistakes and a life is taken. a shame. a real shame.

can someone tell me why they are buried in seattle? my biggest love was from that area too. bless him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdressdoll View Post
    Awnn. how cute! i don't know much of brandon's work but i know enough to feel his death. the crow was such a great movie. one of the best i have ever seen for sure. he was so young and had so much talent to show. a loss indeed.

cindy, i read the info you posted about his death. god, that was awful. so many mistakes and a life is taken. a shame. a real shame.

can someone tell me why they are buried in seattle? my biggest love was from that area too. bless him.
    Linda was raised in Seattle and they met at the Unniversary of Washington at Seattle. They fell in love there and I'm sure Seattle holds touching as well as heartbreaking memories for Linda.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Blackdressdoll Guest
    Thanks for the information, Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdressdoll View Post
    Thanks for the information, Cindy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A twattroll on My Space is threatening to kill everyone close to Brandon Lee, especially his fiancee Eliza Hutton, whose eyes she wants to poke out. How do you like it? Of couse she may be just another blow hard evil skank, but the spooky thing is you never know. I haven't seen it or have the link, but my friend Sam of the Brandon Lee Movement just gave me a heads up. She has connections and want my advice about using them to warn the Lees, the Inosantos and Eliza. D'oh. I told her to do it.

Please pray for the Lees and Brandon's friends.

I'll get the link for you when I hear from Sam again later today.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest
    how terrible......... keep us updated Cindy......

I will.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Brandon Lee was so fricking hot,I had a major crush.

Eek, that's creepy. Thanks for letting us know Cindy; definitely holding a good thought for them all.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Definetely one of the best looking men I've ever laid eyes on...I liked the long hair on him best.

I have no information on this story, I just wanted to say I appreciated seeing the pictures Ive never seen and reading more info than I have ever seen on Brandon. You guys do good work.

ByrdSar Guest
    Scary stuff, there, Cindy. My thoughts and prayers will be with them all...
    I loved the Crow...I used to own on VHS but lost it somewhere in all my moves...

Somewhere twixt San Antonio & Corpus Christi
    Bumpin' for my friend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

American Progress