Thread: 2012 Year in Death Calendars are now available.

2012 Year in Death Calendars are now available.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-cover.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	39512

http://www.cemeteryguide.com/calendar-2012.html

365 Days, 365 Deaths! + 12 full color photographs to head each month. Tasteful, tasteless and thought provoking. Very proud of it. When you order, make sure to mention who you want the calendar personalized to - if you want it personalized. Happy 2012 Death Hags.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Hurrah!!! I ordered mine!

Yay!

MarkMasek Guest
    Yay!!!

dearjayne Guest
    The 2012 - Year In Death Calendar!

Views:	44 
ID:	39561

Once again, "The Year in Death" calendar will help you remember and honor your favorite celebrities and well-known names from history on the anniversary of their passing. For every day of the year, we identify a celebrity who died on that day, the year they died, and the cause of death. Also, for each month, we feature an original photo montage, designed and created especially for "The Year in Death" calendar by Scott Michaels, founder of , the man behind the phenomenal Find-A-Death website, and L.A.'s No. 1 Death Hag. And once again this year, the calendar is co-created, co-sponsored and co-presented by your dear friends at The Adipocere Society and CemeteryGuide.com.

"The Year in Death" calendar is a great conversation piece, and an attractive addition to any home, office, rec room or personal mausoleum. The 2012 calendar features all new names, from silent film star Wallace Reid and Douglas Fairbanks Sr., to recent departures, including Anne Francis, Amy Winehouse, Jeff Conaway, Peter Falk, Cliff Robertson and Elizabeth Taylor. We've got a wide range of suicides, car accidents, drug overdoses, assassinations, executions -- and, believe it or not, even a few "natural causes."
    "2012 - The Year in Death" calendar, featuring celebrity deathiversaries for all 366 days of the year, is only $24.99, which includes postage and handling for all U.S. orders. That's less than 7 cents a day to remember your favorite celebrities on the day they died. Plus, 2012 is a leap year, so you get an extra day -- for free!!

Limited quantities are available -- we sold out quickly the past two years -- so order now!
    Last edited by dearjayne; 11-02-2011 at 11:45 AM.

dearjayne Guest
    They are flying off the shelves!

Don't miss the hearse!

The 2012 - Year In Death Calendar!

Views:	44 
ID:	39561

Once again, "The Year in Death" calendar will help you remember and honor your favorite celebrities and well-known names from history on the anniversary of their passing. For every day of the year, we identify a celebrity who died on that day, the year they died, and the cause of death. Also, for each month, we feature an original photo montage, designed and created especially for "The Year in Death" calendar by Scott Michaels, founder of , the man behind the phenomenal Find-A-Death website, and L.A.'s No. 1 Death Hag. And once again this year, the calendar is co-created, co-sponsored and co-presented by your dear friends at The Adipocere Society and CemeteryGuide.com.

"The Year in Death" calendar is a great conversation piece, and an attractive addition to any home, office, rec room or personal mausoleum. The 2012 calendar features all new names, from silent film star Wallace Reid and Douglas Fairbanks Sr., to recent departures, including Anne Francis, Amy Winehouse, Jeff Conaway, Peter Falk, Cliff Robertson and Elizabeth Taylor. We've got a wide range of suicides, car accidents, drug overdoses, assassinations, executions -- and, believe it or not, even a few "natural causes."
    "2012 - The Year in Death" calendar, featuring celebrity deathiversaries for all 366 days of the year, is only $24.99, which includes postage and handling for all U.S. orders. That's less than 7 cents a day to remember your favorite celebrities on the day they died. Plus, 2012 is a leap year, so you get an extra day -- for free!!

Limited quantities are available -- we sold out quickly the past two years -- so order now!
    [/QUOTE]

Reecy Guest
    I'll be ordering mine soon Scott. Plus I will ask to get it autographed.

heat123 Guest
    Just ordered one Scott, I have asked for it to be signed and also asked for a death hag sticker.

heat123 Guest
    Hi Scott, just to say received the signed calendar and sticker today, thank you so much, looking forward to putting the calendar up.

10. 11-11-2011, 08:37 AM

I'm glad you like the calendar! We're really happy with the way it turned out.

icequeen421 Guest
    Hi Scott, just ordered the calendar, So excited! I can't wait to get it!!

13. 11-13-2011, 12:11 PM
    Reason
    Dupe

icequeen421 Guest
    Sorry again Scott, If possible can i get a sticker along with the autograph! It would be much appreciated! <3

There should be one included!

dearjayne Guest
    Thank you to everyone who has ordered The official "2012 -- The Year in Death" Calendar!
    We appreciate your business. They are selling quickly, so if you're thinking about holiday gifts, act soon! We will include a DEATH HAG sticker and Scott is happy to personally autograph them. http://www.cemeteryguide.com/calendar-2012.html

dearjayne Guest
    We are selling out FAST!
    If you want calendars by Christmas, order now. If you want to send one as a gift, let us know and I will include a personalized Christmas card.
    Each calendar is autographed by Scott Michaels and each order recieves a DEATH HAG sticker!

18. 12-15-2011, 06:32 PM

mandee1005 Guest
    Got mine! I don't care if I get it by Christmas or not. Just glad to get one!

Mine came in the mail today. WOOHOO!!! Thanks Scott! Have a Deathy 2012 for sure!
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

mandee1005 Guest
    Got mine in the mail right before Christmas! Hubby looked at it longer than I did!!

I hope you guys like the calendar!

If you are stuck for a plan on the Eve of 2012 - grab that old faithful Poseidon Adventure dvd - push PLAY at exactly 11:35:06 and ring in the New Year with Shelley, Roddy, Red, Jack and the whole upside down batch of 'em.

Then, if you are fortunate to own one, week 1 in The 2012 Year in Death Calendar starts includes bronchitis, pneumonia, liver failure, brain cancer and influenza. They're still here and available (and signed, if you like)

Happy New Year Death Hags!

mandee1005 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    I hope you guys like the calendar!
    You kidd'n? LOVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Like!

dearjayne Guest
    We are down to the last remaining official "2012 -- The Year in Death" Calendars!

Orders sent out daily.

You may also purchase one at Larry Edmunds Bookshop - 6644 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028 ยท (323) 463-3273 - http://larryedmunds.com/.

Don't miss out! — Thank you so much for your orders.

CORONERGAL Guest
    Got mine yesterday! Love it! And I may have recruited a couple more hags-in-training from work! I had to show it off and a couple people were really interested in it and the website. Woohoo!!