Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: John Wayne Gacy and His Victims

The efforts to identify some of Gacy's victims has been helpful in other ways.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/serial-k...lts-1443044618

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Well that's good. I'm glad they are getting something useful out of it.

The comment on the top of the comments for that article is probably the stupidest thing I have ever seen written. I literally signed up just so I could reply to it, and now it doesn't show me the comments lol. Something about the "homosexual undertone" of the story. No, it's not an undertone honey. And besides that just because Gacy molested and killed boys doesn't mean they were all homosexual. I'm not sure what she was even getting at and what it had to do with that particular article. Are kids who are molested against their will by a same sex person then gay? JFC that is just so stupid I can't wrap my head around it.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 09-24-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Bettie:

As a birthday gift to myself, I foreswore reading the comments sections of online news articles for the entire month of June.

Not only did my blood pressure likely go down several notches, I am certain I regenerated some braincells previously destroyed by reading said comments.

Seriously, they're alternately entertaining and despair-inducing. :/

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

human Guest
    saw an interesting doco on youtube ... apparently alot of monsters like this have some underlying mental issues combined with a specific brain damage and Gacy was a prime example

6. 12-22-2018, 02:55 PM

There is a show on at the moment where they try to find out who the 8 unidentified John Does are. It's called Deadly Legacy on ID channel and each episode deals with a family whose relative went missing around the area and time Gacy was killing the men and they look into whether Gacy could have been involved in them going missing.