Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A personal question for Scott Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by michihunt View Post
    Scott, have you ever had a 'ghostly' encounter on your tour or during your research? I remember you saying you had a strange experience at James Dean's tomb. Any others?
    There is the one incident that I had at Paramount Studios with who I think may have been Edith Head - http://youtu.be/nX1WNoJMK7Q
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by leejtpi View Post
    Hey Scott, big fan. Ask and your shall receive, lol. TMZ says Sharon Tates engagement ring from THE night, is now for sale. Here is the link http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/22/sharon...-ring-auction/

Well, what do I have to do for that to end up in my stocking on Christmas morning!

Cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another question....Have you seen the house where Russell, the Husband of Taylor of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills killed himself? Do you know where it is? I tried to find an address and it is very 'hush hush'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Am I the last one to know you were on wikipedia? Cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Michaels
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Am I the last one to know you were on wikipedia? Cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Michaels
    No, you weren't! I didn't either, but I gave the page 5 star ratings to make up for my faux pas! Just wish there had been a box "I'm a Death Hag" when asked how knowledgable I was on the topic instead of just "deep personal passion".

Quote Originally Posted by Tebssis View Post
    No, you weren't! I didn't either, but I gave the page 5 star ratings to make up for my faux pas! Just wish there had been a box "I'm a Death Hag" when asked how knowledgable I was on the topic instead of just "deep personal passion".
    I think "Deep Personal Passion" pretty much says it all.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11380 Mulholland Drive is where he was found. Not hush hush, I don't think. It's public record. Just have to know how to get to it : )

ain't it the truth. ain't it the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    I think "Deep Personal Passion" pretty much says it all.

1karenhb Guest
    Wow, I didn't know Scott had a wiki page either. But there is no picture of his mailbox!

MicWales Guest
    Hi Scott,
    I've started a thread about books that fellow death hags might enjoy reading which will give us some insight in to our favourite (dead) celebs etc...feel free to post a few titles (anyone else too!). Thank you!

Helby Guest
    Giens house is gone. It is not far from where I live. The town people burned it down. Its justa empty lots now outside of plainfield. Last time I drove by looks like someone bought it and has campers on it for hunting season...how would ya like to stay in one of those! His grave stone is in the county courthouse locked up cause they do not know what to do with it! People of Plainfield do not like to talk about it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    I think someome burned ed gein's house down.

Jeff just to elaborate a little on what you said.

reving19 Guest
    Hey Scott, are you going to give Brian a raise or a promotion? I have taken two Death Hag Tours (one was a movie location tour and the other was a Hollywood Tragedy tour) and he was splendid on both. He was also very helpful when answering questions afterward.

Not to say that Brian doesn't deserve a raise or a promotion, but that's called doing your job well. I'm honored to have Brian and Richard on my team.

I would love to have a Gacy painting. I was discussing Dahmer's childhood home when it was for sale (did it ever sell) and a childhood friend told me she lives down the street from it now.

I have a card signed by Scott also and I was thinking that if I ever decide to go on a killing spree that I would leave it somewhere at one of the crime scene's.